more performer info on...

Image of Alexis Texas
Alexis Texas

Alexis Texas finally interracial in 2011 !!!

AuthorTopic
london123
Member

126 Posts
12/09
Posted - Jan 4 2011 : 11:03:23 PM
Alexis Texas finally will do interracial with Richard Mann and Charlie Mack in 2 Big 2 Be True 17 !!!

She say that on her twitter !

Edited by - london123 on Jan 6 2011

[Link]
Dread
Senior Member

Tyger style.
4086 Posts
3/07
Posted - Jan 4 2011 : 11:06:21 PM
yeah, no she didn't.

----Dread----

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bret Jerry
Deactivated User

46 Posts
12/10
Posted - Jan 4 2011 : 11:11:00 PM
Go To Top of page [Link]
ChodeMasterJ
Perpetual Marxist

14286 Posts
4/03
Posted - Jan 4 2011 : 11:11:48 PM
In_before_the_lock.jpg
Go To Top of page [Link]
london123
Member

126 Posts
12/09
Posted - Jan 4 2011 : 11:18:50 PM
Let's ask Alexis what she have to say on that, it she participates on this forum?!
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13955 Posts
4/08
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 12:52:36 AM
I just went to her twitter page... it doesn't say that anywhere.

Go look for yourself: @Alexis_Texas

Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 04:41:09 AM
Oh shit! this thread is gonna catch fire can already smell smoke.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Tombouk
Member

Jillian Janson!
606 Posts
6/06
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 10:48:31 AM
As fake as this is, I'll give points for the imagination.
Nice casting!
Go To Top of page [Link]
grover
Senior Member

NorthernPleasures.ca - Adult Novelty Webstore - @NorthPleasures
22253 Posts
11/04
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 10:51:52 AM
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 04:42:51 PM
If this was ever going to be true it certainly would be with Lex and not these guys (growns a plenty but they always choose him for credibility) need I say more. Also the phrase 'bridges well and truly burnt' come to mind ie., never gonna happen, ever.
Go To Top of page [Link]
EBastard
Senior Member

^The only one keeping it real.
1190 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 06:53:01 PM


killbillvol69 wrote:
I just went to her twitter page... it doesn't say that anywhere.

Go look for yourself: @Alexis_Texas



If it does manage to happen this year, I'd like to see her with Shorty Mac. He's not only a good woodsman, he's quite funny as well.

On another note, she's lost a few points with me for rooting for that Scumbag-deluxe Diaz at last weekend's UFC.

SO HAPPY Kim beat his ass.

Edited by - EBastard on 1/5/2011 6:54:39 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
alfan
Member

Lea DeMae!!!! Simply the Best!!
455 Posts
6/06
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 09:24:05 PM
Please, whatever she does....please......NO WESLY PIPES anywhere near this!!!!!

As a matter of fact, can anyone please stop this guy from being near porn!!!!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bret Jerry
Deactivated User

46 Posts
12/10
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 09:26:26 PM


alfan wrote:
Please, whatever she does....please......NO WESLY PIPES anywhere near this!!!!!

As a matter of fact, can anyone please stop this guy from being near porn!!!!!


1+

Go To Top of page [Link]
mdcrusher
Member

126 Posts
4/07
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 10:17:25 PM
The world will end before Alexis Texas touches a black man!! Guys don't get your hopes up!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
depravedfan
Member

61 Posts
6/07
Posted - Jan 5 2011 : 11:19:28 PM


mdcrusher wrote:
The world will end before Alexis Texas touches a black man!! Guys don't get your hopes up!!

Ya, not sure about that. But looks like this was false advertising from the op.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Webnasty
Senior Member

I'm looking at You Girls
1607 Posts
7/08
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 04:00:27 AM
london123 first move "Is Alexis Texas start to be a boring ?!"; now this one...What would be his third?!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigSwoleNuggah
Member

16 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 04:11:41 AM
She is a C-list PW at best..her Non-IR scenes will do for now.

As long as all the top tier,A-list girls are doing IR i dont even know why u guys worry bout Alexis Texas

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 04:16:37 AM


Bret Jerry wrote:


alfan wrote:
Please, whatever she does....please......NO WESLY PIPES anywhere near this!!!!!

As a matter of fact, can anyone please stop this guy from being near porn!!!!!


1+


When was the last time Wesley Pipes did a scene? Last I heard he was back in jail.

Go To Top of page [Link]
_swede_
Deactivated User

671 Posts
4/05
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 05:34:26 AM
that sucks another good girl lost to doing degrading IR :(
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 06:15:12 AM
^Another stupid race related post from you STFU.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3107 Posts
2/07
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 06:15:14 AM


BigSwoleNuggah wrote:
She is a C-list PW at best..her Non-IR scenes will do for now.

As long as all the top tier,A-list girls are doing IR i dont even know why u guys worry bout Alexis Texas


She's the forbidden fruit they want but can't have. The funny thing is less than a year into Alexis' career many people here were claiming to be bored with her. If she ever did IR I imagine it would be like when she started doing anal; lots of guys couldn't wait to to see it do and after she finally did they almost immediately stopped caring about her again. I don't really care about seeing her do IR because I know once I finally see it it really isn't going to be any thing special performance-wise.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 06:23:23 AM
^Could not have put it better totally agree with this post.
Go To Top of page [Link]
MrT
Member

46 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 07:04:47 AM
Alexis has been holding her legs open for Japnese guys for ages

http://jk5.jp/kinsex/1618-1618.html

http://jk5.jp/vip1/1632-1632.html

She has done several movies with Japanese (Asian) men so she has done IR (just that many here don't know what that really means) anyway will be cool is she goes black too....

Go To Top of page [Link]
Endorphine Rush
Deactivated User

"Why don't you flex yr magic muscle?" (Captain Beefheart)
425 Posts
5/10
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 07:07:50 AM
Never been massively into her, but my head only recently turned by her - she's hot alongside Tori Black in Anal Buffet 5 - love how she wiggles her cheeky butt tied with a bow (great movie btw)
Go To Top of page [Link]
MrT
Member

46 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 07:11:22 AM
and I forgot to add there was a competition in Japan where you could buy her undies (for about $100 ) lol
pics of the ones for sale (she wore in one of her movies)

http://shp.sexus.jp/production/item.cgi?id=10167

Other white chicks that did J porn and sold their knickers were

Ashlyn Rae
Giselle Monet
Jennifer White
Halie James
Kasey Jordan

Go To Top of page [Link]
ArseLover
Member

161 Posts
7/08
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 07:23:03 AM
I'd rather see her get her arse back and get it smashed up properly!

<------------ Like that!

Edited by - Arselover on 1/6/2011 7:23:50 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
kripes
Member

519 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 08:29:06 AM
Her ass is perfect the way it is, I just want to see it fucked like crazy
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 03:06:37 PM
^Yep! with a BBC but it's not going to happen,,,NEXT!
Go To Top of page [Link]
liloleme
Senior Member

1681 Posts
10/06
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 03:10:13 PM


Jonny Jay wrote:
^Yep! with a BBC but it's not going to happen,,,NEXT!

With ANY cock other than Mister Pete's!!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
peppe
Deactivated User

21 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 03:46:02 PM
WHO GIVES A F*CK
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bret Jerry
Deactivated User

46 Posts
12/10
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 03:54:55 PM
She is overrated as hell, nerve like her in the first place. IR or not she isn't special. Now I want to see a girl like Jennifer White do to IR.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Tombouk
Member

Jillian Janson!
606 Posts
6/06
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 03:59:08 PM


liloleme wrote:


Jonny Jay wrote:
^Yep! with a BBC but it's not going to happen,,,NEXT!

With ANY cock other than Mister Pete's!!!


+1

Go To Top of page [Link]
His Dudeness
All Business

Shut the fuck up, Donny!!
5157 Posts
4/10
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 04:13:17 PM
I'm sorry but her performances are way overrated. She's nice to look at but I can't get off watching her. Let the idiots that's cry about ir this ir that have her. I'm sure after one ir scene no one will care cuz of how boring her scenes are. Doesn't she only get fucked by Mr. Pete anyway?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 04:46:33 PM


Tombouk wrote:


liloleme wrote:


Jonny Jay wrote:
^Yep! with a BBC but it's not going to happen,,,NEXT!

With ANY cock other than Mister Pete's!!!


+1


....and Wesley pipes, this guy is way beyond ridiculous.

Go To Top of page [Link]
fletchlivestwopointoh
Deactivated User

56 Posts
1/10
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 08:28:46 PM


london123 wrote:
Alexis Texas finally will do interracial with Richard Mann and Charlie Mack in 2 Big 2 Be True 16 !!!

She say that on her twitter !


Hey sport, when you're lying through your asshole, it helps to get your edition numbers right:

2 Big 2 Be True 16
Studio: Bone Digital
Category: Interracial , Reality Porn

Starring: Morgan Ray, Sledge Hammer, Julius, Boz, Erin Moore, Richard Mann, Kylie Worthy, Jon Jon, Mackenzee Pierce, Derek Skeeter, Jami Kenney

Release Date: 12/15/2009

Go To Top of page [Link]
london123
Member

126 Posts
12/09
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 09:31:29 PM


fletchlivestwopointoh wrote:


london123 wrote:
Alexis Texas finally will do interracial with Richard Mann and Charlie Mack in 2 Big 2 Be True 16 !!!

She say that on her twitter !


Hey sport, when you're lying through your asshole, it helps to get your edition numbers right:

2 Big 2 Be True 16
Studio: Bone Digital
Category: Interracial , Reality Porn

Starring: Morgan Ray, Sledge Hammer, Julius, Boz, Erin Moore, Richard Mann, Kylie Worthy, Jon Jon, Mackenzee Pierce, Derek Skeeter, Jami Kenney

Release Date: 12/15/2009



Yeah you are right,i was wrong: it˙s 17 ;)

Chill Out People :)

Edited by - london123 on 1/6/2011 9:33:04 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Smiler Grogan
Senior Member

mmmmmmm...Jelly.....
5589 Posts
1/08
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 10:28:35 PM


Jonny Jay wrote:
If this was ever going to be true it certainly would be with Lex and not these guys (growns a plenty but they always choose him for credibility)

Hrrm...
So are we now at the point, where a scene with Lex doesn't count as "Real IR"??

(and please note, I'm one of Lex' biggest fans)

Go To Top of page [Link]
dexington steele
Senior Member

4185 Posts
12/07
Posted - Jan 6 2011 : 10:41:54 PM
Tori Black, Kristina Rose, and Tara Lynn Foxx are among a gazillion hot chicks who willingly do IR (in the porn sense). Then there's MILFs like Julia Ann, Lisa Ann, and Jami Kenney. I'm all set, thank you. Why the hell would I care about Alexis Texas?
Go To Top of page [Link]
fletchlivestwopointoh
Deactivated User

56 Posts
1/10
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 02:44:40 AM


london123 wrote:


fletchlivestwopointoh wrote:


london123 wrote:
Alexis Texas finally will do interracial with Richard Mann and Charlie Mack in 2 Big 2 Be True 16 !!!

She say that on her twitter !


Hey sport, when you're lying through your asshole, it helps to get your edition numbers right:

2 Big 2 Be True 16
Studio: Bone Digital
Category: Interracial , Reality Porn

Starring: Morgan Ray, Sledge Hammer, Julius, Boz, Erin Moore, Richard Mann, Kylie Worthy, Jon Jon, Mackenzee Pierce, Derek Skeeter, Jami Kenney

Release Date: 12/15/2009



Yeah you are right,i was wrong: it˙s 17 ;)

Chill Out People :)

Edited by - london123 on 1/6/2011 9:33:04 PM


Really? That's the best excuse for your failed troll attempt?

Edited by - fletchlivestwopointoh on 1/7/2011 2:45:32 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 04:50:01 AM
This thread is already going nowhere fast but I would like to point out that swede is a POS.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

"Jesus God, did you have to blow her head off.."
25521 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 06:02:26 AM


zarinafan wrote:


Jonny Jay wrote:
If this was ever going to be true it certainly would be with Lex and not these guys (growns a plenty but they always choose him for credibility)

Hrrm...
So are we now at the point, where a scene with Lex doesn't count as "Real IR"??

(and please note, I'm one of Lex' biggest fans)


I have no idea where your coming from, my point was Lex gets chosen because of his high profile by the big stars who eventually go interracial like Tory Lane for example and in my opinion that choice is down to credibility, I have no idea what "Real IR" you talk about of course it's real.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Taylor Von Bailey
Deactivated User

3333 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 08:52:38 AM


dexington steele wrote:
Tori Black, Kristina Rose, and Tara Lynn Foxx are among a gazillion hot chicks who willingly do IR (in the porn sense). Then there's MILFs like Julia Ann, Lisa Ann, and Jami Kenney. I'm all set, thank you. Why the hell would I care about Alexis Texas?

Yeah, I totally agree. Taylor St. Claire did IR too and seemed to love it. Claire Dames, Velicity Von and the list goes on of girls way hotter than Alexis Texas that have done IR scenes. Taylor St. Claire was the hottest to do it for me, but Lisa Ann and these others definitely make it fun to watch and easy to ignore the fact that Alexis won't do it. If it were only so easy to ignore that same fact about Audrey Bitoni...

Go To Top of page [Link]
MooseShady
Member

34 Posts
1/07
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 10:13:40 AM
I'm not holding my breath for Alexis. She's already cancelled off my list a long time ago.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Janitor
Administration, Defenestration

Porno movies, sexy videos, xxx. Adult DVD Talk at your service.
13562 Posts
11/99
Posted - Jan 7 2011 : 10:42:16 AM
london123, nearly all your posts say the same thing with a different name inserted. That's not discussion. Take some time to chill out, stop posting topics for a little while. Your broken record won't last here.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: ID on Dakota

Next topic: Help with id of a possible megan fox look a like?

Jump To: