Almost Bi?

AuthorTopic
JimmyHCO
New Member

5 Posts
9/10
Posted - Dec 12 2011 : 08:33:47 PM
Looking for MMF/MFM films with almost bi scenes - ie, no explicid male to male contact, but close enough calls, such as eating the girls pussy after the other guys dick has been inside it, kissing after she gave head to another guy, etc.
[Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Dec 16 2011 : 10:35:29 PM
^What about the female in the scene taking both guys cocks in her mouth at the same time and sucking them off then wanking both of them off and hitting there cocks against each other until they come over each others cock/chest then she goes back to taking both cocks in her mouth and continues sucking them off...let me know if you want more info of the movie i seen this in.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Gore Gore Girl
Doctor of the Erotic Arts

www.goregoregirl.com
7738 Posts
1/09
Posted - Dec 16 2011 : 10:44:31 PM
This happens a lot in older movies especially. First that comes to mind is the Jamie Gillis/Vanessa Del Rio blowbang in Midnight Desires where there's a lot of male-male contact courtesy of Del Rio.

Oh, I see you said "no explicit male male contact" -- it's semi-incidental contact in the scene I'm referring to, but some of the more sensitive viewers might find it gratuitous.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 12/16/2011 10:45:57 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Dec 16 2011 : 10:52:43 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:
This happens a lot in older movies especially. First that comes to mind is the Jamie Gillis/Vanessa Del Rio blowbang in Midnight Desires where there's a lot of male-male contact courtesy of Del Rio.

Oh, I see you said "no explicit male male contact" -- it's semi-incidental contact in the scene I'm referring to, but some of the more sensitive viewers might find it gratuitous.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 12/16/2011 10:45:57 PM


Sausage fest aka gratuitous

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rod
Senior Member

1317 Posts
8/10
Posted - Dec 17 2011 : 03:45:17 AM
The MFM 3some in porn is an interesting topic. I've noticed recently in amateur porn, these are VERY rare scenes today, but were VERY common 15 or 20 years ago. Today, you rarely see RL MFM 3somes, but in years past, they were everywhere. I think this is a gay fear deal. Today, so many guys are fearful of being labeled gay, they've lost the joy of teaming up with another guy to overwhelm a young lady with sheer pleasure.

If you're interested in RL MFM 3somes, Homegrown Video has lots of great ones in their vintage sections. I'm guessing some of those titles are still available to purchase on DVDs.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Neoseeker
Member

58 Posts
4/09
Posted - Dec 29 2011 : 02:35:50 PM


stinkfist wrote:
^What about the female in the scene taking both guys cocks in her mouth at the same time and sucking them off then wanking both of them off and hitting there cocks against each other until they come over each others cock/chest then she goes back to taking both cocks in her mouth and continues sucking them off...let me know if you want more info of the movie i seen this in.

Stinkfist I would be interested in this, thanks

Go To Top of page [Link]
Blomkvist
Deactivated User

244 Posts
12/11
Posted - Dec 29 2011 : 03:58:58 PM
Are we talking about incidental contact during a MFM scene like where one guy accidently shoves his dick up the other guy's butt? No, I can't say that I've seen that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Gore Gore Girl
Doctor of the Erotic Arts

www.goregoregirl.com
7738 Posts
1/09
Posted - Dec 29 2011 : 05:36:34 PM
^ No. It's pretty clear that is not what the OP is referring to. I'm not sure how much more clear he/she can be about what they're looking for.
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Dec 29 2011 : 07:43:28 PM


Neoseeker wrote:


stinkfist wrote:
^What about the female in the scene taking both guys cocks in her mouth at the same time and sucking them off then wanking both of them off and hitting there cocks against each other until they come over each others cock/chest then she goes back to taking both cocks in her mouth and continues sucking them off...let me know if you want more info of the movie i seen this in.

Stinkfist I would be interested in this, thanks


Neo i just seen that you had replied to my post,i will get the info and screen shots added asap so please check back.

Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Dec 29 2011 : 09:01:05 PM
Neoseeker the title is called Rocco's Young Anal Adventures Check the trailer out and the scene involves Isabella Clark and Monica,this is from the Evil Angel page

Isabella Clark is a rectally talented little lady who brings her cute-as-a-button friend Monica to attend the Siffredi School of Hard Anal Education. Rocco enjoys a threesome with the pair of enthusiastic youngsters, then offers Isabella and Monica to two of his well-hung buddies for an ass-banging orgy that includes double-anal drilling and huge dildos!

Some screen grabs i took,sorry about the quality as using VLC Media Player.

After some double anal action for Monica ,Isabella decides that she wants both cocks in her mouth to suck off at the same time,she then jerks off both guys at the same time until they both cum and hits there cocks against each other before Monica takes both cocks in her mouth at the same time to suck them clean.


pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

pic 5

pic 6

pic 7

pic 8

pic 9

pic 10

Go To Top of page [Link]
Neoseeker
Member

58 Posts
4/09
Posted - Dec 31 2011 : 08:52:11 PM
@stinkfist: thanks for the response. I will checkout the pics and the film and let you know what I think.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1854 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 31 2011 : 10:33:12 PM


JimmyHCO wrote:
Looking for MMF/MFM films with almost bi scenes - ie, no explicid male to male contact, but close enough calls, such as eating the girls pussy after the other guys dick has been inside it, kissing after she gave head to another guy, etc.


If you are squeamish about this kind of thing, than you have to avoid any kind of group sex that involves two or more guys. Because even one guy getting naked and exposing his dick in front of the other guy can be a potentially bi situation.

I have no problem with the kind of sex action you've described, because I focus my attention on the lady and not on the guys. I try to unite my mind with that of the lady and imagine how she feels. And this kind of thing leaves no room in my mind for imagining how the guys feel. I see their bodies, but their minds are closed to me, which prevents me from thinking how these guys might feel about having their cocks so close together.

And this isn't something I have to do deliberately. It just happens automatically for me. Perhaps this is the usual way fully heterosexual men feel in a group sex situation. They unite their feelings and minds with the woman and not with other guys.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rod
Senior Member

1317 Posts
8/10
Posted - Dec 31 2011 : 10:36:51 PM
^ +1
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Jan 1 2012 : 12:39:58 AM


Neoseeker wrote:
@stinkfist: thanks for the response. I will checkout the pics and the film and let you know what I think.

I hope you enjoy it Neo,if i see anymore scenes like that on my travels i will post the info.

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 19 2012 : 07:20:46 AM
Great thread. Similar happens in Two in the can but don't think the guys spray over each other. But there's plenty of dap & dbj scenes.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 19 2012 : 06:28:39 PM
Anyone got any links to any pics or video to almost bi positions- double doggy,double pile driver etc, where the girl is still the centre of attention?
Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 19 2012 : 06:41:51 PM
Is "friendly fire" almost bi?
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 19 2012 : 09:22:02 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
Is "friendly fire" almost bi?

IMHO no, doesnt count. Happens in many movies.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rod
Senior Member

1317 Posts
8/10
Posted - Feb 20 2012 : 09:43:59 AM
^ I guess FF implies unintended, but how about intended?? One guy cummin on another seems to be at least bi friendly.
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Feb 20 2012 : 09:48:07 AM
I will post some info on another "almost bi scene" when i get home,it's a German Goo Girls movie and the girl has about 4 or 5 cocks in her face and as she is sucking off cocks the other guys are jerking off and cum is flying all over the place splattering each others cock with prick paint.

Info coming later and a few screen grabs too.

Go To Top of page [Link]
EthanConner
Member

340 Posts
11/07
Posted - Feb 20 2012 : 12:43:11 PM
try ANY Cuckold dvd! Basically ALL Cuckold porn has the white girl's loser boyfriend having to suck his girlfriend's black pimp's cum out of his girlfriend's pussy.
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Feb 20 2012 : 08:07:14 PM


stinkfist wrote:
I will post some info on another "almost bi scene" when i get home,it's a German Goo Girls movie and the girl has about 4 or 5 cocks in her face and as she is sucking off cocks the other guys are jerking off and cum is flying all over the place splattering each others cock with prick paint.

Info coming later and a few screen grabs too.


The title is from the GGG label Das Erste Mal(the first time) and is called Sarah schluckt das 1. Mal Link to box cover she is a cute looking teen but her performance was anything but shy and reserved.

She ended up seeing more helmets than Hilter,it was so hot watching this little babe get ravaged by a host of guys then sink to her knees for feeding time.

Cum was flying all over the place and at one point i had to hide behind the sofa for fear of being taken out by a sniper,i waited until the guys were finished with her then sat down again.

Some pics.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 03:11:53 AM


stinkfist wrote:


stinkfist wrote:
I will post some info on another "almost bi scene" when i get home,it's a German Goo Girls movie and the girl has about 4 or 5 cocks in her face and as she is sucking off cocks the other guys are jerking off and cum is flying all over the place splattering each others cock with prick paint.

Info coming later and a few screen grabs too.


The title is from the GGG label Das Erste Mal(the first time) and is called Sarah schluckt das 1. Mal Link to box cover she is a cute looking teen but her performance was anything but shy and reserved.

She ended up seeing more helmets than Hilter,it was so hot watching this little babe get ravaged by a host of guys then sink to her knees for feeding time.

Cum was flying all over the place and at one point i had to hide behind the sofa for fear of being taken out by a sniper,i waited until the guys were finished with her then sat down again.

Some pics.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6


Stinkfist that is crazy. Does she do anything else apart from blowbang the crap out of everyone?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rod
Senior Member

1317 Posts
8/10
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 07:09:50 AM


stinkfist wrote:
she is a cute looking teen but her performance was anything but shy and reserved.

She may not be shy, but the first photo seems to show her with her top still on.....WTF??....I would expect her to be bare-ass naked at that point.

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 08:02:30 AM


Rod wrote:


stinkfist wrote:
she is a cute looking teen but her performance was anything but shy and reserved.

She may not be shy, but the first photo seems to show her with her top still on.....WTF??....I would expect her to be bare-ass naked at that point.



Just checked out that ggg series through stink fists links and it looks insanely hot. What's the consensus is it any good?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Rod
Senior Member

1317 Posts
8/10
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 08:05:19 AM
^ I've only seen a few samples and it's not my style. YMMV
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 08:39:04 AM
diggler wrote:


Stinkfist that is crazy. Does she do anything else apart from blowbang the crap out of everyone?


Diggler,she gets fucked by several guys with one main guy taking the lead and giving her a torrid pounding and in true GGG style other guys come into camera view and thrust there cocks in her mouth etc as she is being fucked.As Rod says GGG is not for everyone,some like his older movies and some just do not like his filming style etc.You will get a chance to check out trailers etc on this site bukkakeshop.com ,and on ADT there are several threads for GGG and reviews etc just do a search,this is a review i did for a GGG title called Sperma Schwester

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 03:41:51 PM


stinkfist wrote:
diggler wrote:


Stinkfist that is crazy. Does she do anything else apart from blowbang the crap out of everyone?


Diggler,she gets fucked by several guys with one main guy taking the lead and giving her a torrid pounding and in true GGG style other guys come into camera view and thrust there cocks in her mouth etc as she is being fucked.As Rod says GGG is not for everyone,some like his older movies and some just do not like his filming style etc.You will get a chance to check out trailers etc on this site bukkakeshop.com ,and on ADT there are several threads for GGG and reviews etc just do a search,this is a review i did for a GGG title called Sperma Schwester



Thanks so much stink fist. One of the most entertaining reviews I've read on adt. Any of those ggg titles have lots of dap,dpp etc as well or are they mostly bukkake orientated?
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

My cock is a serial cheater :)
16420 Posts
4/07
Posted - Feb 21 2012 : 08:16:31 PM
diggler wrote:



Thanks so much stink fist. One of the most entertaining reviews I've read on adt. Any of those ggg titles have lots of dap,dpp etc as well or are they mostly bukkake orientated?

Thank you Diggler,regarding GGG i have seen DAP etc in John Thompson's movies but every girl is different and has limits etc so it would be wrong of me to say get this title or that title.There are others on the forums who are more clued up on GGG than i am and it might be worth searching the forums for GGG,German Goo Girls etc.

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 22 2012 : 06:10:29 PM


stinkfist wrote:
diggler wrote:



Thanks so much stink fist. One of the most entertaining reviews I've read on adt. Any of those ggg titles have lots of dap,dpp etc as well or are they mostly bukkake orientated?

Thank you Diggler,regarding GGG i have seen DAP etc in John Thompson's movies but every girl is different and has limits etc so it would be wrong of me to say get this title or that title.There are others on the forums who are more clued up on GGG than i am and it might be worth searching the forums for GGG,German Goo Girls etc.



Thanks again stinkfist.
Go To Top of page [Link]
TedtheBellhop
Member

908 Posts
6/09
Posted - Feb 24 2012 : 09:50:53 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:
This happens a lot in older movies especially. First that comes to mind is the Jamie Gillis/Vanessa Del Rio blowbang in Midnight Desires where there's a lot of male-male contact courtesy of Del Rio.

Oh, I see you said "no explicit male male contact" -- it's semi-incidental contact in the scene I'm referring to, but some of the more sensitive viewers might find it gratuitous.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 12/16/2011 10:45:57 PM


Spot on. That's one of my favorite scenes of all time.

Please keep making suggestions Stinkfist. This kinda' thing is right up my alley!

Go To Top of page [Link]
TedtheBellhop
Member

908 Posts
6/09
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 12:37:40 PM
Now that I have a bit more free time, I can share what I know. I could probably write a book on this had I not thrown out my porn collection. Doh!

Anyway, I think you will find more of what you like from Europe. The only question I have is about what you define as "incidental." Here are some scenes I can think of that may qualify:

Cum on My Big Tits (Natural Wonders of the World)

I'm sure I've mentioned this film before because it's one of my all-time faves. All of the scenes feature voluptuous European women getting fucked by 3 or more guys. In the first scene there is a lot of contact between the guys. Veronika has no issue with putting two cocks in her mouth at once. Near the end one guy shoots a huge glob of cum on the cock of the guy who is titty fucking her at the same time. It's actually kinda' funny and hot at the same time.

5 Blacks Pour Maman et Moi

The second/final scene of this film features several acts that bend the boundaries of traditional heterosexuality. One such event is when the female (with amazing natural tits) is in 69. Another guy sits behind her and performs analingus whilst receiving cunnilingus from the guy in 69. Same position on the other side, another performer sits in front of her face where she is blowing the 69er. As the girl is going back and forth between the cocks there is some incidental contact for sure. I know at one point a guy's cock bounces/rest on another guy's thigh. Later the actress is fucked doggy-style while in the 69 position. I don't recall seeing any testicle-to-forehead touching specifically, but it's not for the squeamish. Near the end she is being fingered while another actor is penetrating her anally.

There were many acts that fit the "almost bi" category, but two things I felt held it back. One thing is when I'm watching something "IR" themed, I feel like I can count on really large dicks stretching a girls pussy. The guys in this film were not small, but there didn't appear to be a Sean Michaels in the bunch. The other thing that I didn't dig were the condoms. I know, I know, but they just leave me at half mast. That said I still really enjoyed the scene.

Hardcore Climax 4

The second scene of this film features Vera, who doesn't appear to have had much of a career. Anyway, it's a very hot scene. One of the very few were a non-British European girl gets me excited with her dirty talk. The scene perfectly ends with a practically simultaneous orgasm of the two performers who are almost both in her mouth at the same time as they do it. Good stuff. Too bad it's not on my VOD site of choice. I really miss that scene.

That's what I've got for now. If anyone would like I can dig out some more. I can think of a few more classic films with this type of action. I hate to be "that guy," but this is rather time consuming if no one gives a shit.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 01:14:26 PM
A great deal of cuckold porn is at least "almost bi". In fact, the scenes where the cuck uses his mouth to clean out the girl's pussy are IMO more than "almost" bi.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 05:41:17 PM


TedtheBellhop wrote:
Now that I have a bit more free time, I can share what I know. I could probably write a book on this had I not thrown out my porn collection. Doh!

Anyway, I think you will find more of what you like from Europe. The only question I have is about what you define as "incidental." Here are some scenes I can think of that may qualify:

Cum on My Big Tits (Natural Wonders of the World)

I'm sure I've mentioned this film before because it's one of my all-time faves. All of the scenes feature voluptuous European women getting fucked by 3 or more guys. In the first scene there is a lot of contact between the guys. Veronika has no issue with putting two cocks in her mouth at once. Near the end one guy shoots a huge glob of cum on the cock of the guy who is titty fucking her at the same time. It's actually kinda' funny and hot at the same time.

5 Blacks Pour Maman et Moi

The second/final scene of this film features several acts that bend the boundaries of traditional heterosexuality. One such event is when the female (with amazing natural tits) is in 69. Another guy sits behind her and performs analingus whilst receiving
cunnilingus from the guy in 69. Same position on the other side, another performer sits in front of her face where she is blowing
the 69er. As the girl is going back and forth between the cocks there is some incidental contact for sure. I know at one point a guy's cock bounces/rest on another guy's thigh. Later the actress is fucked doggy-style while in the 69 position. I don't recall seeing any testicle-to-forehead touching specifically, but it's not for the squeamish. Near the end she is being fingered while
another actor is penetrating her anally.

There were many acts that fit the "almost bi" category, but two things I felt held it back. One thing is when I'm watching something "IR" themed, I feel like I can count on really large dicks stretching a girls pussy. The guys in this film were not small, but there didn't appear to be a Sean Michaels in the bunch. The other thing that I didn't dig were the condoms. I know, I know, but they just leave me at half mast. That said I still really enjoyed the scene.


Hardcore Climax 4

The second scene of this film features Vera, who doesn't appear to have had much of a career. Anyway, it's a very hot scene. One of the very few were a non-British European

girl gets me excited with her dirty talk. The scene perfectly ends with a practically simultaneous orgasm of the two performers who are almost both in her mouth at the same time as they do it. Good stuff. Too bad it's not on my VOD site of choice. I really miss that scene.

That's what I've got for now. If anyone would like I can dig out some more. I can think of a few more classic films with this type of action. I hate to be "that guy," but this is rather time consuming if no one gives a shit.


Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 05:49:47 PM


diggler wrote:


TedtheBellhop wrote:
Now that I have a bit more free time, I can share what I know. I could probably write a book on this had I not thrown out my porn collection. Doh!

Anyway, I think you will find more of what you like from Europe. The only question I have is about what you define as "incidental." Here are some scenes I can think of that may qualify:

Cum on My Big Tits (Natural Wonders of the World)

I'm sure I've mentioned this film before because it's one of my all-time faves. All of the scenes feature voluptuous European women getting fucked by 3 or more guys. In the first scene there is a lot of contact between the guys. Veronika has no issue with putting two cocks in her mouth at once. Near the end one guy shoots a huge glob of cum on the cock of the guy who is titty fucking her at the same time. It's actually kinda' funny and hot at the same time.

5 Blacks Pour Maman et Moi

The second/final scene of this film features several acts that bend the boundaries of traditional heterosexuality. One such eve is when the female (with amazing natural tits) is in 69. Another guy sits behind her and performs analingus whilst receiving
cunnilingus from the guy in 69. Same position on the other side, another performer sits in front of her face where she is blowing
the 69er. As the girl is going back and forth between the cocks there is some incidental contact for sure. I know at one point a
guy's cock bounces/rest on another guy's thigh. Later the actress is fucked doggy-style while in the 69 position. I don't recall
seeing any testicle-to-forehead touching specifically, but it's not for the squeamish. Near the end she is being fingered while
another actor is penetrating her anally.


There were many acts that fit the "almost bi" category, but two things I felt held it back. One thing is when I'm watching something "IR" themed, I feel like I can count on really large dicks stretching a girls pussy. The guys in this film were not small,
but there didn't appear to be a Sean Michaels in the bunch. The other thing that I didn't dig were the condoms. I know, I know,
but they just leave me at half mast. That said I still really enjoyed the scene.

Hardcore Climax 4[/ur


The second scene of this film features [url=http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=vera03/gender=f/vera.htm]Vera
, who
doesn't appear to have had much of a career. Anyway, it's a very hot scene. One of the very few were a non-British European
girl gets me excited with her dirty talk. The scene perfectly ends with a practically simultaneous orgasm of the two performers who are almost both in her mouth at the same time as they do it. Good stuff. Too bad it's not on my VOD site of choice. I really miss that scene.


That's what I've got for now. If anyone would like I can dig out some more. I can think of a few more classic films with this type of action. I hate to be "that guy," but this is rather time consuming if no one gives a shit.


Ted that's awesome please cut loose with some more scenes.


Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 05:57:38 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
A great deal of cuckold porn is at least "almost bi". In fact, the scenes where the cuck uses his mouth to clean out the girl's pussy are IMO more than "almost" bi.


Yeah agreed not to keen on the cuckold type movies. IMHO that's a whole different kink. appears more about the cuckold than her.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3084 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 06:38:54 PM
In the Cento X Cento series (it's Italian semi-pro-am I think) there's a scene where a couple is doing cowgirl vaginal on a bed. There's another guy on the sidelines, doing nothing, taking a break from when they were gangbanging the girl earlier. The sideline guy reaches in and grabs the guy's cock, pulls it out of the girls pussy and positions it at the girl's asshole, assisting the couple's transition from vaginal to anal. Not sure whether the experts will count that as 'almost' or 'all the way' Bi.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 06:51:39 PM


ninja1 wrote:
In the Cento X Cento series (it's Italian semi-pro-am I think) there's a scene where a couple is doing cowgirl vaginal on a bed. There's another guy on the sidelines, doing nothing, taking a break from when they were gangbanging the girl earlier. The sideline guy reaches in and grabs the guy's cock, pulls it out of the girls pussy and positions it at the girl's asshole, assisting the couple's transition from vaginal to anal. Not sure whether the experts will count that as 'almost' or 'all the way' Bi.


Hey ninja, yes some guy does that to Steve Holmes in a triple penetration scene with the irresistible debi diamond.
Go To Top of page [Link]
David Cop-a-feel
Deactivated User

Trust me, honey, it gets better
339 Posts
10/10
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 07:31:12 PM


stinkfist wrote:
I will post some info on another "almost bi scene" when i get home,it's a German Goo Girls movie and the girl has about 4 or 5 cocks in her face and as she is sucking off cocks the other guys are jerking off and cum is flying all over the place splattering each others cock with prick paint.

Info coming later and a few screen grabs too.


Yeah pretty much all of those GGG movies follow the same set-up, girls getting thoroughly doused in jizz blasting from all directions. Cameraman must have to wear slickers and anti-slip shoes to work those sets!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Michaelxavier
Member

Women, wine and song...there is nothing better.
146 Posts
7/11
Posted - Feb 25 2012 : 11:42:40 PM


David Cop-a-feel wrote:


stinkfist wrote:
I will post some info on another "almost bi scene" when i get home,it's a German Goo Girls movie and the girl has about 4 or 5 cocks in her face and as she is sucking off cocks the other guys are jerking off and cum is flying all over the place splattering each others cock with prick paint.

Info coming later and a few screen grabs too.


Yeah pretty much all of those GGG movies follow the same set-up, girls getting thoroughly doused in jizz blasting from all directions. Cameraman must have to wear slickers and anti-slip shoes to work those sets!


Hahaha at prick paint! I love GGG movies but I would hate to be the clean up crew there. I guess it could be worse but I'm sure it can't be pleasant cleaning man-paste, sweat, piss and other juices off the floor and furniture. Oh and don't take a black-light to that place...wooooo!

GGG Models archive at Pornstarchive - Work in progress!

Go To Top of page [Link]
TedtheBellhop
Member

908 Posts
6/09
Posted - Feb 26 2012 : 08:58:50 PM
Allright Diggler, I do recommend you check out this thread for some quality recommendations. Here are some others that come to mind:

Cream Pie Orgy 3
Near the end of the film an actress receives a creampie during a DPP. The guy on the bottom pulls it out for a second and goes right back to work. Possibly the hottest/filthiest two minutes I've ever seen in porn.

Double Cream Filled Teens 4
All of the 5 editions of this series are similar, but for some reason the fourth installment seems to be of significantly higher quality than the other 4. The third and fifth scenes are the best. There is some drippage from the top guy onto the bottom in both. Also, the top guy in both scenes has pretty large balls so there's lots of genital contact between the guys. In the fifth scene the bottom guy cums first and slips out creating lots of "incidental" contact.


Erotic World of Annie Sprinkle
This has one scene that ends with Annie Sprinkle jerking one guy to climax onto the cock that she is sucking. Lots of "Jousting" to open the scene as well. I fucking love Annie Sprinkle.

Double Pleasures
This is a collection of classic clips that I think you will enjoy.

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 26 2012 : 11:12:07 PM
^ Thanks Ted, I'll be sure to check these out. Btw I tend to agree with you. Annie sprinkle is a living legend of the industry. She went to places no one else cared to back in the day. Great package with tits ass and attitude.

[mod edit: quote removed. please do not quote the post directly above your own. just use an "up arrow". thx.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 2/26/2012 11:30:51 PM

Edited by - diggler on 2/27/2012 6:47:24 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Feb 27 2012 : 06:51:19 AM
Hey Ted checked out your suggestions. That 70s compilation is as close to bi as I've seen without being bi. Some crazy positions pushing the boundaries. Annie sprinkles jousting was a classic.
Go To Top of page [Link]
TedtheBellhop
Member

908 Posts
6/09
Posted - Mar 4 2012 : 03:09:20 PM
Jumbo Muschis
Scene 11
This scene ends in a CG DP. The guy on top cums first. He dumps his load down her crack old school style. It's not an impressive quantity, but enough that some visibly dribbles down onto the penetrating cock-and-balls below. Then the guy on the bottom grabs the ass of the female performer. As he's doing this, the guy who just came is attempting to rub the remaining cum off of his cock and onto the ass cheek of the female. The result is the guy on the bottom "incidentally" getting cum rubbed onto the back of his hand by a cock. It's pretty funny. There is obviously some confusion, but they both handle it like pros.
Scene 12
This scene features the same style of cum shot from the same position with the added element of IR.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Mar 5 2012 : 06:37:58 AM


TedtheBellhop wrote:
Jumbo Muschis
Scene 11
This scene ends in a CG DP. The guy on top cums first. He dumps his load down her crack old school style. It's not an impressive quantity, but enough that some visibly dribbles down onto the penetrating cock-and-balls below. Then the guy on the bottom grabs the ass of the female performer. As he's doing this, the guy who just came is attempting to rub the remaining cum off of his cock and onto the ass cheek of the female. The result is the guy on the bottom "incidentally" getting cum rubbed onto the back of his hand by a cock. It's pretty funny. There is obviously some confusion, but they both handle it like pros.
Scene 12
This scene features the same style of cum shot from the same position with the added element of IR.
[/quote

Thanks Ted I'll be sur to check it out

Go To Top of page [Link]
David Cop-a-feel
Deactivated User

Trust me, honey, it gets better
339 Posts
10/10
Posted - Mar 5 2012 : 05:39:20 PM
I seem to remember a scene from 80's porn "Lucky in Love:Seduction of a Nerd" where Jerry Butler and another stud I didn't recognise are DP-ing Brittany Skye on a restaurant booth and the guy giving her anal deliberately pulls out and cums on Butler's shaft and balls while Butler keeps pounding away.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Mar 9 2012 : 07:18:39 AM
Anyone got any more euro stuff they can recommend? Ted anymore recommendatios?
Go To Top of page [Link]
WardqueenJanine
Senior Member

1928 Posts
2/08
Posted - Mar 9 2012 : 04:44:33 PM
A real old feature with Trinity Loren from the vintage days. She fucks two guys and at the end sucks one then the other then says, "Put them both together" and grabs each one rubbing them together in taking them both into her mouth. She rubbed them back and forth for a while before they both shot a massinve load all over her tits as well as hitting each other's dick.

Edited by - wardqueenjanine on 3/9/2012 4:45:02 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mayotteru
Member

13 Posts
3/12
Posted - Mar 10 2012 : 05:01:02 AM
One thing I've always wanted to see is one guy use some girls tits to jerk off another guy... or just hold them together while the other fucks them. It's kinda bi but a gray area maybe. Would be best if the guys were (seemingly) unaware of the bi-ness of it and instead just concentrating on the girl, so it's kind of "accidentally bi" if that makes sense, haha.
Go To Top of page [Link]
diggler
Member

59 Posts
11/11
Posted - Mar 10 2012 : 05:28:30 AM
Just saw that scene in Virginie with Melanie coste. Closest thing to bi without being bi I've seen. Very hot. She is control at all times.
Go To Top of page [Link]
TedtheBellhop
Member

908 Posts
6/09
Posted - Mar 10 2012 : 11:52:07 AM


David Cop-a-feel wrote:
I seem to remember a scene from 80's porn "Lucky in Love:Seduction of a Nerd" where Jerry Butler and another stud I didn't recognise are DP-ing Brittany Skye on a restaurant booth and the guy giving her anal deliberately pulls out and cums on Butler's shaft and balls while Butler keeps pounding away.

The mention of Brittney Skye in the '80s caught me off guard. Although, she is older than I thought (born in '77). You're talking about Brittany Stryker.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 3 2 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Anybody Planning To Remaster Older Scenes??

Next topic: model on dvd cover

Jump To: