Featured New Release
Box cover for Sharing Is Caring (Digital Playground)
Sharing Is Caring (Digital Playground)
Studio: Digital Playground
Release date: 3/31/2015


all new releases
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 527 > Anal Accidents
AuthorPost
AlexPanzer
Deactivated User

9722 Posts
6/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:09AM
Where is the list of movies with anal accidents?
Joey Starr
Moderator

Meat Sandy, my Tranny Secretary!
55128 Posts
10/00
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:24AM
You mean like Jackass?
AlexPanzer
Deactivated User

9722 Posts
6/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:26AM
I guess. More like accidental farts, poops and happenings. Like in Choc Full A Nut in the last scene a girl has a pussy creampie and she accidently shits on the floor.
Pocketcomb_Pimp
Deactivated User

2303 Posts
7/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 12:03PM


AlexPanzer wrote:
I guess. More like accidental farts, poops and happenings. Like in Choc Full A Nut in the last scene a girl has a pussy creampie and she accidently shits on the floor.

How did I miss that!

Master Bates
Member

Toronto
276 Posts
4/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 3:11PM


Pocketcomb_Pimp wrote:


AlexPanzer wrote:
I guess. More like accidental farts, poops and happenings. Like in Choc Full A Nut in the last scene a girl has a pussy creampie and she accidently shits on the floor.

How did I miss that!


Yeah, I missed that part as well!

AlexPanzer
Deactivated User

9722 Posts
6/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:21PM
Thats Katana, she is in the last scene in the end when she does the creampie she poops accidently and then I guess they wipe the floor because they switch the camera angle.
PL
Senior Member

God hates us all, you know it's true, God hates this place. - Slayer
3389 Posts
10/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:57PM
Check out Give Me Gape - a couple "accidents" in scene 1 and 4, and lots of nasty supprises in the BTS
rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 7:59PM


AlexPanzer wrote:
Where is the list of movies with anal accidents?

you should check out "Little White Slave Girls #3" (Evasive Angles). this dvd has the best anal accidents i have seen. i don't own it but i have rented it. it is in the behind the scenes/blooper section but i don't remember what they call it on the disc , you'll find it.

also for pussy farts i highly recommend the new dvd "Pussy Farts" (Lethal Hardcore). it just came out, it's a dream come true.

Pocketcomb_Pimp
Deactivated User

2303 Posts
7/03
Posted - Sep 23 2004 : 9:23PM
I have suggested that Slave girl scene in at least two previous anal accident threads. It's no joke. TT said it was the nastiest things he's ever seen. I liked the girl washing up in the sink.

That was pure filth.

John Knowles
NJ Films

336 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 24 2004 : 6:33PM
We were at the show in June here in LA - one of the girls in INTERRACIAL ANAL TEENS n TOYS walked up to say hi to us. The first words out of her mouth were "I'm sorry for pooping on your set!" It happens from time to time when doing anal scenes - even when the girl has cleaned her insides. Just clean it up "with rubber gloves as per CALOSHA" and keep goin'!

NJ Films Inc

Smartycookie2
Member

185 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 27 2004 : 4:42AM
Do any of the other Little White Slave Girls movies have messy anal accidents or is it only this one?
rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 27 2004 : 7:14PM
i don't know , i have only seen that volume of Little White Slave Girls .




Smartycookie2 wrote:
Do any of the other Little White Slave Girls movies have messy anal accidents or is it only this one?

rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 27 2004 : 7:19PM
i just rented Give Me Gape . it's not that great. what nasty surprises are you talking about? the only "nasty surprise" i saw were just a bit of brown liquid.

nothing i have seen tops "Little White Slave Girls #3". only scat videos top it.




PL wrote:
Check out Give Me Gape - a couple "accidents" in scene 1 and 4, and lots of nasty supprises in the BTS

krisb01
Member

164 Posts
5/03
Posted - Sep 27 2004 : 9:58PM

you should check out "Little White Slave Girls #3" (Evasive Angles). this dvd has the best anal accidents i have seen.

How many of the girls in Little White Slave Girls #3 have this happen in the behind-the-scenes? Also, exactly what does it show?

kukm4
Member

so-cal
264 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 1:33AM
You might want to look at Dream Cum Two (evil angel)
in the Behind the scenes section theres a funny scene with this tall blond chick just blasting away, relasing all the air traped in ber ass. She goes for about 1 min. Even nacho is taken back by how much air is up in there ;p

T.L.Tycoon
Member

864 Posts
12/03
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 1:47AM
I Fucked a Girl in the Ass,and busted a Huge Nutt in her
Butt.I told her to "Lean Back"! Cuz I wanted to see the Cum
drip out.Instead I got a BROWN SUPRISE! A few wet drops of "SPEW GEW" fell out of her Anus;and litered my Love Seat.
It was gross;but the attractiveness of the young slut made
it worth seeing.She apologised for the mess;I said I did not
mind because;"What better way to break the ICE than seeing
you shit all over my furniture.
Mason
Senior Member

1282 Posts
7/02
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 2:01AM


T.L.Tycoon wrote:
I Fucked a Girl in the Ass,and busted a Huge Nutt in her
Butt.I told her to "Lean Back"! Cuz I wanted to see the Cum
drip out.Instead I got a BROWN SUPRISE! A few wet drops of "SPEW GEW" fell out of her Anus;and litered my Love Seat.
It was gross;but the attractiveness of the young slut made
it worth seeing.She apologised for the mess;I said I did not
mind because;"What better way to break the ICE than seeing
you shit all over my furniture.

I'm beginning to think your stories are actually true. You're like Chef gone really, really, bad.

rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 2:23AM
i'm not going to describe everything they show because i don't own "Little White Slave Girls #3" . i rented it (that is why my name is rentalfreak) . from my memory the whole behind the scenes section is also really funny with the stuff that goes on besides the anal accidents.

the behind the scenes section is about 40 minutes in length. in one chapter. there is alot of brown liquid shown plus a scene where a girl pretty much takes a shit (i'm talking actual chunks if shit).




krisb01 wrote:

you should check out "Little White Slave Girls #3" (Evasive Angles). this dvd has the best anal accidents i have seen.

How many of the girls in Little White Slave Girls #3 have this happen in the behind-the-scenes? Also, exactly what does it show?


Wicker Man
Member

164 Posts
8/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 2:35AM
In the movie White Butts Drippin Chocolate Nuts, or something like that there is a scene with Renee Pornero with a couple of black guys. She has a bit of an accident where her whole ass was covered in shit, they left it in the film too.

Oh yeah I remember an oldie with our pal Tom Byron, in the flick Booty Ho he fucks Leena and at the end she farts and a little cum and extras spurt out. Wasn't really messy, but my friend and his roommate at the time would rewind and watch that part over and over and over again. They were mighty impressed with that stunt, what sick fuckers.

rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 2:53AM
mmmmm yes that "Booty Ho" scene is classic. i saw that when i rented from a video store near me a few years back before i started renting dvds online . i ended up buying "Booty Ho" on VHS. unfortunately it was a reissue that had a slight edit in that scene ,which was lame.



Wicker Man wrote:
In the movie White Butts Drippin Chocolate Nuts, or something like that there is a scene with Renee Pornero with a couple of black guys. She has a bit of an accident where her whole ass was covered in shit, they left it in the film too.

Oh yeah I remember an oldie with our pal Tom Byron, in the flick Booty Ho he fucks Leena and at the end she farts and a little cum and extras spurt out. Wasn't really messy, but my friend and his roommate at the time would rewind and watch that part over and over and over again. They were mighty impressed with that stunt, what sick fuckers.


T.L.Tycoon
Member

864 Posts
12/03
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 4:43AM
MASON my dear;What I say is very very true.I have the Home
video footage to prove it.My Mans David Luger even Fucked this whore which I spoke of,several Months ago on his down time.

Edited by - T.L.Tycoon on 9/28/2004 4:52:10 AM

Smartycookie2
Member

185 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 8:24AM
So you all are talking about messy anal accidents, but have you ever seen messy ass to mouth? The only one I ever saw was Paris in Assault that Ass. This was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed (though I can't quite say why). Do you know of anything else like this?
rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 28 2004 : 2:50PM
i actually just rented "Assault That Ass" recently. i don't really remember the scene you're talking about.




Smartycookie2 wrote:
So you all are talking about messy anal accidents, but have you ever seen messy ass to mouth? The only one I ever saw was Paris in Assault that Ass. This was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed (though I can't quite say why). Do you know of anything else like this?

DavidK126
Member

141 Posts
4/04
Posted - Sep 29 2004 : 11:44PM
Didn't Skeeter Kerkove, sometime this summer, post something about this happening on one of his shoots where the girl had been doing drugs for days prior to her scene? I wonder if he saved any of the footage.
bigbuttlover
Member

Los Angeles
261 Posts
4/03
Posted - Sep 29 2004 : 11:57PM
Yeah, I think it was some girl named maggie. You can look it up if you search for the thread, I think its my thread I started actually, I have a few that deal with dirty anal.
Smartycookie2
Member

185 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 4:04PM
The Paris Scene in Assault That Ass 1 is very messy indeed.

Its the final scene in the video. At the very end the guy comes out of her ass and sticks his dick in her face, smearing a good bit of brown stuff across her chin as he cums. He then says "suck" in a slightly harsh tone and she starts to suck (perhaps not yet realizing the dick is dirty) just as the camera fades out. Its a pity they didn't leave more footage in. I bet she reacted once she discovered what she was sucking!

But my question remains. Other than this brief scene, have you ever found any verifiable (non-cut) dirty A2M in American porn?

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17875 Posts
10/02
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 4:19PM
Seeing how populair this thing is, somebody should start a dirty anal serie. They could call it Anal The Natural Way. No cleaning the ass before the scene!
Smartycookie2
Member

185 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 4:53PM


Ramsey wrote:
Seeing how populair this thing is, somebody should start a dirty anal serie. They could call it Anal The Natural Way. No cleaning the ass before the scene!

Ramsey,

I thoroughly agree with this idea. The series doesn't have to be specifically "Dirty." It just has to be "Natural" (in other words doing anal with no enemas just as it was done for thousands of years from the Greeks through Lord Byron). Any dirtyness that happened would be left in, but only because that was natural, and every scene wouldn't have to be engineered to be dirty or anything like that. This way, I bet the series would be more acceptable to both the DOJ and to women in the business but would still satisfy the "dirty" element.

The hard thing would be to police the "naturalness." What's to stop a studio from sticking a "No Enema A2M" label on a previously made fully enema-using A2M video? or even if they didn't do that, what's to stop the female performers from giving themselves enemas before they arrived for the shoot?

Do you have any ideas for how we could get around this problem?

rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 5:09PM


Smartycookie2 wrote:


Ramsey wrote:
Seeing how populair this thing is, somebody should start a dirty anal serie. They could call it Anal The Natural Way. No cleaning the ass before the scene!

Ramsey,

I thoroughly agree with this idea. The series doesn't have to be specifically "Dirty." It just has to be "Natural" (in other words doing anal with no enemas just as it was done for thousands of years from the Greeks through Lord Byron). Any dirtyness that happened would be left in, but only because that was natural, and every scene wouldn't have to be engineered to be dirty or anything like that. This way, I bet the series would be more acceptable to both the DOJ and to women in the business but would still satisfy the "dirty" element.

The hard thing would be to police the "naturalness." What's to stop a studio from sticking a "No Enema A2M" label on a previously made fully enema-using A2M video? or even if they didn't do that, what's to stop the female performers from giving themselves enemas before they arrived for the shoot?

Do you have any ideas for how we could get around this problem?


what's DOJ?

Smartycookie2
Member

185 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 5:16PM


rentalfreak wrote:
what's DOJ?

Department of Justice. Remember John Ashcroft and his horde of crazed "moral" crusaders who are trying to erase all "deviants" from American life including Porn lovers, Homosexuals, Muslims, and Liberals?

These guys (and local prosecutors) often prosecute anything they consider obscene. Remember how much they freaked out about Seymore's mini-fisting scene in Tampa Tushy Fest?

Considering this, they would probably freak out about "dirty A2M" titles as well. However "Natural A2M" would probably slip under their radar screen.

AlexPanzer
Deactivated User

9722 Posts
6/03
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 6:22PM
I personaly think that it is a great idea of introducing this new "theme". We are kinda running out on themes and trends and this can be promising. I bet that every studio has a shelf in their archives that is dedicated to anal accidents and mishaps. I think that industry newcomers and debutants will probably be best for "Natural Anal" movies. Lets hear what industry people like Brandon Iron and Jewel DeNyle have to say about our new idea.
rentalfreak
Member

32 Posts
1/04
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 6:30PM
has anyone check out : www.dirtydirector.com ? it's zack miles' site, lots of dirty anal. it's amateur style but it might not be some peoples cup of tea.
AlexPanzer
Deactivated User

9722 Posts
6/03
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 6:36PM
Nice site, I might sign up today.
T.L.Tycoon
Member

864 Posts
12/03
Posted - Sep 30 2004 : 8:44PM
Dirty Director.com's Content and theme is right up my Alley.
The problem lays with the featured Ladies.The word Skanky
does not begin to describe them. Not in the Sex;but in the
looks department.The Gapes are Beautiful;but it would be
much better if the Girls looked Hottier.
Fockwolfe
Member

118 Posts
9/04
Posted - Oct 1 2004 : 3:44PM


T.L.Tycoon wrote:
Dirty Director.com's Content and theme is right up my Alley.
The problem lays with the featured Ladies.The word Skanky
does not begin to describe them. Not in the Sex;but in the
looks department.The Gapes are Beautiful;but it would be
much better if the Girls looked Hottier.

I've seen 2 DVDs from them. Girls are not real cute, but I kind of like that, more realistic than cloned pornobabes. Lots of huge gaping. Only 1 scene per DVD, no A2M, no accidents. And why is there footsie action everywhere nowadays?

Darth-Morpheous
Deactivated User

1934 Posts
3/02
Posted - Jul 5 2005 : 1:36PM
I know this thread is ancient. I just found this site and I'm surious. I was thinking about trying one of the DVDs. Very few of the girls are worth watching. There are a few hot looking younger girls that might be worth checking out. I like the idea that it is pretty amateur looking and there is anal,ATMs, etc.



Jump To: