Any mainstream American Pornstar done Beastiality?

AuthorTopic
HeroinJuggernaut
Deactivated User

Punisher
55 Posts
11/08
Posted - Jan 31 2009 : 12:57:21 PM
if so who and if not why?
[Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jan 31 2009 : 12:58:29 PM
I wouldn't know.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Ramsey
Senior Member

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
17874 Posts
10/02
Posted - Jan 31 2009 : 01:37:47 PM
Depends who you consider mainstream. Chessie Moore, Kerri Downs, Kelly Giraffe, Linda Lovelace....
Go To Top of page [Link]
murdock
Member

I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV
164 Posts
4/06
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 07:11:29 PM
Suzy Sparks (of Hungary) has done a few mainstream videos as well as some bestiality video online.

I'd say the most "mainstream" porn actress to make a bestiality video is Monica Mattos (with a horse)

I've heard rumors and speculation about other actresses, but I suspect that it is just that... rumors and speculation.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 07:57:23 PM
HJ is clearly a troll.
Go To Top of page [Link]
murdock
Member

I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV
164 Posts
4/06
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 08:31:58 PM
Yeah, if I'd looked at his previous posts in other threads, I probably would have ignored this thread.
Go To Top of page [Link]
wheat
Senior Member

You want a toe? I can get you a toe
1267 Posts
4/06
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 08:48:30 PM
So whats the line for deactivation of hj?

If it's 7 days im taking the under.

Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 10:39:39 PM
^ I'll take the over. He's done a good job of spreading out the ridiculous posts so that he kinda flies under the radar.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ma meeshka
Iconoclastic Member

16032 Posts
4/06
Posted - Feb 9 2009 : 11:57:20 PM
god you're fucking shit hj.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bigfoot
Senior Member

1379 Posts
7/06
Posted - Feb 10 2009 : 12:41:30 PM
Seriously, this all depends on how you categorize Ron Jeremy. If you say 'human' then I do not know of any females who have done beastiality. However, ...
Go To Top of page [Link]
wargamer
Member

175 Posts
9/07
Posted - Feb 20 2009 : 10:19:13 AM
Jordan Elliot (aka Pantera) did about 8 movies. She really did it unlike other girls. That is, an eager dog mounted her, humped her and inseminated her with dog semen dripping out of her reprductive opening.

Among the girls who really "did it" in the sense I mentioned above.

Linda Lovelace
Kelly Giraffe(briefly but she was very surprised, laughing and screaming)
Chessie Moore(she seemed very shocked at the amount of semen deposited in her vagina as it was almost flooding the floor when it rushed out of her body)

Some of the other girls are really beautiful, you would not believe it. They could easily be a playboy model or at least Hustler's. But I have not seen them in mainstream porn so...

I am just a researcher and historian of bestiality movies. Don't accuse me of pandering and purveying interspeciefic filth.

P.S. As for what happens to the sperm deposited in a woman's body... It has been observed that human sperms can penetrate the outer surface of gibbon's egg(and certainly those of great apes like chimps, gorilla, orangs. In the case of chimps it is thought that it may be able to fertilize the egg occasionally).

However the same fails even to attach to the zona surface of lesser primates. So certainly dog's sperm cannot even attach to a human egg. However dogs and humans share enough biochemical property that dog's sperm will swim toward the human egg if she happens to be ovulationg at the time. Moreover dog's sperms will crowd around the egg. They cannot attach to the egg however. Chimps', Gorilla's, Orangs' can however.

Edited by - wargamer on 2/20/2009 10:35:33 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Ramsey
Senior Member

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
17874 Posts
10/02
Posted - Feb 20 2009 : 12:14:27 PM

Some of the other girls are really beautiful, you would not believe it.

Stray-X. Spread the word!
Go To Top of page [Link]
wargamer
Member

175 Posts
9/07
Posted - Feb 20 2009 : 12:42:20 PM

Stray-X. Spread the word!

She is very good looking but she does not even compare with some of the girls appearing in Animal Passion series 50-105.(the newer ones have been crap for about 4 years now) Many of them are seventeen magazine models and unlike most of today's dildogging girls, they really "did it".

As for zooskool girls, knotty is beautiful though she starts to show her age a bit now. The Swed Anna is also very beautiful.

Many of these girls definitely can make it in the mainstream porn and make more money.(contrary to popular belief there is not that much money to be earned in today's bestiality industry. Most major credit companies banned bestiality sites) However many of them prefer dogs because the health risk is much less.(almost 0 though not completely 0)

Stray's "record" which features Stray-X getting gang-banged by 8 dogs(thus a "record" in that department) was apparently shot in Italy. The dogs used in that movie are from a kennel there and the owner is in trouble with the Italian police. They are trying to get Stray and Adam but I doubt they will be successful. Hilarious.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Feb 21 2009 : 01:49:01 AM
so wargamer has finally come out of his bestiality closet.
Go To Top of page [Link]
map47
Member

124 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 21 2009 : 02:41:16 AM
hi,
i have seen a couple of these flicks,it is like driving by an accident scene and not wanting to look,but looking anyway!i was left with a sense of disbelief! to each their own! map47
Go To Top of page [Link]
matrixxx
Member

IR&DP collector
234 Posts
11/08
Posted - Feb 21 2009 : 03:08:50 AM
This is sick and disgusting.
Go To Top of page [Link]
grover
Senior Member

NorthernPleasures.ca - Adult Novelty Webstore - @NorthPleasures
22050 Posts
11/04
Posted - Feb 21 2009 : 05:49:41 AM
I bet you if bestiality was legal, a lot more porn stars would be open to doing it.

Belladonna did mention to Sasha Grey in Fetish Fanatic 4 that if her SO asked her to perform with a dog, she would.

G

Go To Top of page [Link]
pornfiend69
Deactivated User

305 Posts
11/07
Posted - Mar 20 2009 : 02:50:14 AM
Monica Mattos (who I would consider mainstream) did some freaky shit with a horse,you can find it on the net,I don't know if she did everything,but she sucked it off,etc.
I don't go looking for this stuff,but if I happen upon it I do look with the aforementioned car-crash morbid fascination.
there is a site called efukt.com which shows some of this stuff,along with bloopers from pornlike messy leakage during anal scenes,prolapsed rectums,etc.
Go To Top of page [Link]
rc7394
Member

977 Posts
8/04
Posted - Apr 3 2009 : 12:22:38 AM
Yeah, I can't wrap my head around that Monica Mattos clip. She is so sexy that I just had to see the video once because I was so curious. At first, it was a huge turnon that this girl was getting off during this act then I found it completely wrong and disgusting and didn't want to look at it again. I did look at it again and I saw that the horse got off (which I missed the first time). It was really disgusting: she could have easily gotten a terrible disease or virus that could have killed her.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Ordell
Deactivated User

1135 Posts
6/05
Posted - Apr 3 2009 : 02:23:31 AM
Does working with Ron Jeremy count?
Go To Top of page [Link]
jrv
Senior Member

3639 Posts
2/03
Posted - Apr 4 2009 : 03:46:51 PM
T.T. Boy does.
Go To Top of page [Link]
fu_q
Senior Member

MarvMontag.blogspot.com & @fu_qreviews (twitter)
5399 Posts
2/09
Posted - Apr 4 2009 : 04:10:13 PM


wargamer wrote:
dildogging

I learn something new here every day!

Husband: "How was your day, dear?"

Wife: "Not bad...was just dildogging around...not much else to do while you're at work, you know."

Go To Top of page [Link]
jayo
Senior Member

9363 Posts
7/04
Posted - Apr 4 2009 : 04:11:11 PM

HeroinJuggernaut wrote:
and if not why?

Because it's illegal in the US, and a hot-button issue. A lot of people who like or tolerate MF porn will come down hard when it comes to under-age and bestiality. I don't think many porn-stars want to jeopardize their careers that way.

There was a story on Fark a week or so ago--some woman was prepping for a custody battle of her kids against her ex-husband or BF of whatever he was. She told the police he was searching for kiddie porn on her computer, and asked them to search the computer to see if they could find evidence of it.

While they were searching, they found a video the woman had shot of herself, her dog, and a jar of peanut butter. Guess who's in jail?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3185 Posts
2/09
Posted - Apr 5 2009 : 02:22:44 PM
I remember seeing a scene with Sophia Ferrari in it. During the interview portion, she point blank said that she wanted to do bestiality.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Oral B.
Member

473 Posts
4/05
Posted - Apr 6 2009 : 07:34:04 PM
"There was a story on Fark a week or so ago--some woman was prepping for a custody battle of her kids against her ex-husband or BF of whatever he was. She told the police he was searching for kiddie porn on her computer, and asked them to search the computer to see if they could find evidence of it.

While they were searching, they found a video the woman had shot of herself, her dog, and a jar of peanut butter. Guess who's in jail? "

That reads like the epitome of KARMA

Thanks for the laugh.

Edited by - Oral B. on 4/6/2009 7:35:38 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
cocacoladdict
Member

416 Posts
1/08
Posted - Apr 7 2009 : 04:04:34 PM
ack!....I'm sad that I'm enough of a perv to know what the peanut butter was for
Go To Top of page [Link]
Herr Doktor
Member

113 Posts
7/02
Posted - Jan 8 2011 : 12:27:14 AM
I believe that is just a matter of time before bestiality porn is produced in the United States. Perhaps when Max Hardcore is released from prison he will test the waters. The Supreme court has ruled that state sodomy laws are unconstitutional and I believe that they would rule that bestiality laws are unconstitutional. Animals do not have constitutional rights and bestiality should be protected under the First Amendment. If condoms are mandated in porn then it is very likely that bestiality porn will be introduced so as to keep things interesting. Once the floodgates are open and bestiality porn becomes prevalent, dogs will be selectively breed for cock size just as marijuana is selectively breed for potency. People will demand the right to interspecies marriage and many women will simply marry multiple dogs throughout their life since humans have a longer lifespan than dogs. In the future when you see a woman walking a dog with a large cock, you will know that it has been selectively breed and that the dog is her husband. This is simply another phase of the culture war that will drive the Christian right insane. It is not cruelty to animals, trust me an animal wants sex just as much as humans do, and if you just so happen to forget, we are animals too.

Zoophilia and the law

The Kinsey reports controversially rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50 percent in people living near farms,[7] but some later writers dispute the figures, because the study lacked a random sample, and because the prison population was included, causing sampling bias. Martin Duberman has written that it is difficult to get a random sample in sexual research, and that even when Paul Gebhard, Kinsey's research successor, removed prison samples from the figures, he found the figures were not significantly changed.[8]
By 1974, the farm population in the USA had declined by 80 percent compared to 1940, reducing the opportunity to live with animals; Hunt's 1974 study suggests that the demographic changes led to a significant change in reported occurrence. Males in 1974 were 4.9% (1948: 8.3%), and in females in 1974 were 1.9% (1953: 3.6%). Miletski believes this is not a reduction in interest but a reduction in opportunity.[9]
Nancy Friday's 1973 book on female sexuality, My Secret Garden, comprised around 190 fantasies from different women; of these, 23 involve zoosexual activity.[10]
In one study, psychiatric patients were found to have a statistically-significant higher prevalence rate (55 percent) of reported bestiality, both actual sexual contacts (45 percent) and sexual fantasy (30 percent) than the control groups of medical in-patients (10 percent) and psychiatric staff (15 percent).[11] Crépault and Couture (1980) reported that 5.3 percent of the men they surveyed have fantasized about sexual activity with an animal during heterosexual intercourse.[12] A 1982 study suggested that 7.5 percent of 186 university students had interacted sexually with an animal.[13]
Sexual fantasies about zoosexual acts can occur in people who do not wish to experience them in real life. Nancy Friday notes that zoophilia as a fantasy may provide an escape from cultural expectations, restrictions, and judgements in regard to sex. A frequency interest in and sexual excitement at watching animals mate is cited as an indicator of latent zoophilia by Massen (1994). Masters (1962) says brothel madames used to stage exhibitions of animals mating, as they found it aroused their clientele, and that it can encourage their clients to engage in bestiality.[14]
Several studies have found that women show stronger vaginal responses to films depicting bonobo copulation than to non-sexual stimuli.[15][16

Laws are determined at the state level. Many U.S. states[34] explicitly outlaw sex with animals (sometimes under the term of "sodomy" or "unnatural crime against nature"). Others do not.
Many U.S. state laws against "sodomy" (generally in the context of heterosexual sodomy, oral sex, anal sex and all homosexual conduct) were repealed or struck down by the courts in Lawrence v. Texas, which ruled that perceived moral disapproval on its own was an insufficient justification for banning a private act.[35] On the other hand, the 2004 conviction of a man in Florida (State vs. Mitchell) demonstrated that even in states with no specific laws against zoophilia acts, animal cruelty statutes would instead be applied, and Muth v. Frank showed that some courts might be "desperate to avoid the plain consequences" of Lawrence and may make "narrow and strained" efforts to avoid seeing it as relevant to other consensual private acts beyond the realm of homosexuality.[36]
Finally, the 1999 Philip Buble case showed that when a self-confessed zoophile is assaulted and the assault is motivated by his zoophilia (i.e., hate crime), a jury can convict the assailant and a judge give a stern sentence, despite the controversial nature of the cause.
Bestiality is officially illegal in 30 states. Bestiality is a misdemeanor in the following states:[37]
Arkansas
California
Iowa
Maryland
Maine
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
New York
North Dakota
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Utah
Wisconsin
Bestiality is a felony in the following states:[38]
Arizona
Delaware
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Virginia
Washington
Three states had laws against zoophilia that were declared unconstitutional by state courts and subsequently removed: Montana, North Carolina and Kansas.[37] In Arkansas, a law was repealed but then reinstated.[37]
The remaining 17 states do not have laws specifically prohibiting zoophilia, and in those states its legality is vague.

Edited by - herr doktor on 1/8/2011 1:09:34 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Flash
Golden Age Classic Moderator

West Coast, USA
8724 Posts
5/01
Posted - Jan 8 2011 : 02:09:40 AM
An article published by the Michigan State University College of Law goes on to state "Even if a state does not specifically proscribe the activity, it may be covered under other aspects of a state’s sex crimes code or even the anti-animal cruelty law"

Because animals have sex with each other doesn't mean they can consent to sex with a human.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Herr Doktor
Member

113 Posts
7/02
Posted - Jan 8 2011 : 02:28:55 AM


Flash wrote:
An article published by the Michigan State University College of Law goes on to state "Even if a state does not specifically proscribe the activity, it may be covered under other aspects of a state’s sex crimes code or even the anti-animal cruelty law"

Because animals have sex with each other doesn't mean they can consent to sex with a human.


Flash, I don't believe that animals are protected under the constitution therefore producers would not need their consent. We eat animals everyday and I am sure that cows, pigs, turkeys and chickens do not give their consent to be killed, cooked and eaten. We also ride horses without their consent. What would the difference be between a woman riding a horse without his consent or being fucked by the same horse without his consent? Actually, if a horse had an erection and was fucking a woman that should be taken as prima facia evidence that he has given his consent.

Edited by - herr doktor on 1/8/2011 2:33:22 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Herr Doktor
Member

113 Posts
7/02
Posted - Jan 8 2011 : 02:56:37 AM
Of course this is what the porn industry will be up against once bestiality becomes common place. The Christian right is quite insane.

ACF3ADC.jpg


Sen. Sam Brownback (R-Kan.) and Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-La.) introduced the Human-Animal Hybrid Prohibition Act of 2009 earlier this week. The Act defines human-animal hybrids as:

(A) a human embryo into which a non-human cell or cells (or the component parts thereof) have been introduced to render the embryo's membership in the species Homo sapiens uncertain;

(B) a hybrid human/animal embryo produced by fertilizing a human egg with non-human sperm;

(C) a hybrid human/animal embryo produced by fertilizing a non-human egg with human sperm;

(D) an embryo produced by introducing a non-human nucleus into a human egg;

(E) an embryo produced by introducing a human nucleus into a non-human egg;

(F) an embryo containing at least haploid sets of chromosomes from both a human and a non-human life form;

(G) a non-human life form engineered such that human gametes develop within the body of a non-human life form; or

(H) a non-human life form engineered such that it contains a human brain or a brain derived wholly or predominantly from human neural tissues.

Engaging in such research could result in ten years in prison, a million dollar fine, or both. Let's see what research this act would ban.

Preventing the advent of human-animal hybrids and chimeras is an ongoing obsession of Sen. Brownback. He introduced similar legislation back in 2006. The senator from the Sunflower State explains why he introduced the bill:

"This legislation works to ensure that our society recognizes the dignity and sacredness of human life," said Brownback. "Creating human-animal hybrids, which permanently alter the genetic makeup of an organism, will challenge the very definition of what it means to be human and is a violation of human dignity and a grave injustice."

Go To Top of page [Link]
Flash
Golden Age Classic Moderator

West Coast, USA
8724 Posts
5/01
Posted - Jan 8 2011 : 03:49:01 AM
And what if a woman gets wet when she is raped, that doesn't make it consensual.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jan 9 2011 : 08:35:35 AM


Herr Doktor wrote:
Actually, if a horse had an erection and was fucking a woman that should be taken as prima facia evidence that he has given his consent.

So if a child or a mentally retarded male gets an erection has he given consent to be molested?

Go To Top of page [Link]
bmnot
Member

I love interactive movies.
120 Posts
3/11
Posted - Mar 25 2011 : 03:34:04 AM


Herr Doktor wrote:


Flash wrote:
An article published by the Michigan State University College of Law goes on to state "Even if a state does not specifically proscribe the activity, it may be covered under other aspects of a state’s sex crimes code or even the anti-animal cruelty law"

Because animals have sex with each other doesn't mean they can consent to sex with a human.


Flash, I don't believe that animals are protected under the constitution therefore producers would not need their consent. We eat animals everyday and I am sure that cows, pigs, turkeys and chickens do not give their consent to be killed, cooked and eaten. We also ride horses without their consent. What would the difference be between a woman riding a horse without his consent or being fucked by the same horse without his consent? Actually, if a horse had an erection and was fucking a woman that should be taken as prima facia evidence that he has given his consent.


Edited by - herr doktor on 1/8/2011 2:33:22 AM


I actually thought that was odd too, it's ok like you said to kill them, use them for sport, use them to hunt mines and chase after armed crooks but sex is a no no. I don't think it would be allowed here despite what you pointed out. The Netherlands and Brazil were renowned for their beast porn and they are WAY more liberal than this country could ever hope to be and yet they banned beast porn. I think Japan still makes it thought. GloryQuest i think is name

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Content for sale

Next topic: MFX Video is back

Jump To: