Reviewers Recommend
White Is The New BlackWhite Is The New Black - review by Rosco Fuji
Director: Mike Quasar
Starring: Nat Turnher, Jon Jon, Lea Lexis, Sarah Shevon, Maddy O'Reilly, Penny Pax. Read review

Balls + cock into mouth??

AuthorTopic
PaellaMan
Member


Madrid, Spain
43 Posts
3/07
Posted - Oct 10 2007 : 08:19:05 AM
I just watched Annette Schwarz in the new Furious fuckers putting both the cock + the balls into her mouth, all at once, and was impresed. Any other scenes where the girl is able to do this? Thanks!
[Link]
VchaseFan
Member

Hi there!
26 Posts
9/07
Posted - Oct 10 2007 : 09:39:06 AM
If that's that German Annette, the cock + balls in mouth is her one of her trademarks. I know her from her crazy German films...I didn't even realize she was doing American porn too.
Go To Top of page [Link]
jrsl76
Senior Member

Perfection
12847 Posts
8/07
Posted - Oct 10 2007 : 10:43:12 AM
I see it from time to time, but the only thing that I can think of now is Bobbi Bliss in Suck It Dry #4. I seem to remember her doing this.
Go To Top of page [Link]
liloleme
Senior Member

1681 Posts
10/06
Posted - Oct 10 2007 : 02:50:35 PM
Delilah Strong did it in a title called Daddy's Home (I think was the name). The guy was not totally hard of course as she normally does not do complete deep throats.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Cumwhipper
Senior Member

6789 Posts
3/04
Posted - Oct 10 2007 : 04:52:05 PM
Gia Jordan did this in at least 2 scenes, but I don't know which movies. Crazy-hot!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Clipse_12
Member

143 Posts
9/05
Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 05:18:22 PM
Annette Schwarz does it to perfection!
Go To Top of page [Link]
zorge
Member

890 Posts
8/06
Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 05:30:15 PM
That's something that makes me cringe. Seeing Annette fit all that in her mouth is something, but I'm always thinking "That's gotta hurt, dude. And I hope she doesn't bite your balls off."

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6412 Posts
6/05
Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 07:02:38 PM
the earliest movie I've seen this done is from 21 years ago by Siobhan Hunter in a VCA release called The Odd-est Couple(1986). I think a variation of this is coined by Wesley Pipes as "Dick-Dogging".
Go To Top of page [Link]
Den
Senior Member

1407 Posts
9/02
Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 07:42:09 PM
Wesley Pipes coined the phrase, 'Dick Dog'.

Black on Black #02
05/01/2002 Red Light District - David Luger
Almond and Wesley Pipes.

Train My White Ass!
05/31/2002 Wildlife Productions - Bobby Rinaldi
Aurora Snow and Wesley Pipes.

You don't see it very often.

Den

Go To Top of page [Link]
Creepy D
Member

68 Posts
5/07
Posted - Oct 16 2007 : 07:42:35 PM
True...Wesley Pipes did have his "Dick dog," but that was him initiating. Watch Annette and Lorelie Lee in Bad Seeds "Beautiful Anal Divas" Annette swallows the dude whole.
Go To Top of page [Link]
nicolemalach
Member

18 Posts
8/07
Posted - Oct 17 2007 : 04:35:32 AM
tory lane did it in "cumdrinker 1" with nick manning
Go To Top of page [Link]
PaellaMan
Member

Madrid, Spain
43 Posts
3/07
Posted - Oct 17 2007 : 08:24:01 AM
Thanks for the info, I'll try to check that scenes. I already checked the Bobby Bliss scene and she isn't able to do it completely.
Annette is the real master of this rare discipline!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6412 Posts
6/05
Posted - Oct 17 2007 : 09:09:23 AM
Annette doesn't have nothing over Siobhan Hunter. When Siobhan did her scene all those years ago Annette would've only been 2 years old and still in diapers.

mod: extraneous quote removed

Edited by - hardware on 10/17/2007 12:24:06 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
PaellaMan
Member

Madrid, Spain
43 Posts
3/07
Posted - Oct 18 2007 : 08:33:32 AM
I never heard about her, but I'll try to fix that! Thanks!
Go To Top of page [Link]
TBone35
Member

18 Posts
12/05
Posted - Oct 18 2007 : 11:19:23 AM
You also have the cock and balls in the pussy trick. Mr.Marcus attempts to shove his African change purse into Cheyanne in Bring Um Young#2. I believe it's not only the act,but a sybolic gesture of submission and open-mindedness.
Go To Top of page [Link]
CircusPferdchen
Annette Schwarz

160 Posts
7/06
Posted - Oct 21 2007 : 10:25:51 AM
Thank u hon!

CircusPferdchen



Clipse_12 wrote:
Annette Schwarz does it to perfection!

Go To Top of page [Link]
solidsnake
Member

Dying To Live
284 Posts
10/07
Posted - Oct 23 2007 : 10:32:19 PM
I have seen an old debbie diamond scene where she begs to deep throat the cock and balls, then proceeds to do so. To boot, on a guy who looks like a freakin mutant. saw it on pornlegends.com a month ago.
Go To Top of page [Link]
PaellaMan
Member

Madrid, Spain
43 Posts
3/07
Posted - Oct 24 2007 : 08:48:54 AM
Way to go, Annette, you're lovely!!


So Debi did it in the past! That girl was totally crazy, one of my 90's fav!!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
racer_xxx
Member

112 Posts
9/04
Posted - Dec 6 2007 : 11:21:45 AM


PaellaMan wrote:
Any other scenes where the girl is able to do this? Thanks!

She does it again in 7 The Hard Way #3. The thing that never ceases to amaze me is the way she manages to make it look so easy.

Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Dec 6 2007 : 05:53:34 PM


PaellaMan wrote:
I just watched Annette Schwarz in the new Furious fuckers putting both the cock + the balls into her mouth, all at once, and was impresed. Any other scenes where the girl is able to do this? Thanks!

OK. I just have to ask. What is it, exactly, about this that is impressive? No offense meant to Annette or any of the girls. Is it just the fact that someone can open their mouth that wide or what? I don't get it. I don't imagine it feels very good for the dude. Actually seems like it might smart a bit. To me, it's just annoying. They get a good blowjob going and then I see the dude reach down and start scrunching up his balls and I think "Damn. Not again!".

OK. I know. Silly rant. I'm sorry but I had to get it out. It's about as sexy as someone getting whacked with a sledgehammer.

Go To Top of page [Link]
noahped
Senior Member

5214 Posts
8/02
Posted - Dec 7 2007 : 07:41:10 AM
Annette Schwarz is an Angel sent down from Porn Heaven.
Go To Top of page [Link]
racer_xxx
Member

112 Posts
9/04
Posted - Dec 7 2007 : 05:41:54 PM


RandomPrecision wrote:


PaellaMan wrote:
I just watched Annette Schwarz in the new Furious fuckers putting both the cock + the balls into her mouth, all at once, and was impresed. Any other scenes where the girl is able to do this? Thanks!

OK. I just have to ask. What is it, exactly, about this that is impressive? No offense meant to Annette or any of the girls. Is it just the fact that someone can open their mouth that wide or what? I don't get it. I don't imagine it feels very good for the dude. Actually seems like it might smart a bit. To me, it's just annoying. They get a good blowjob going and then I see the dude reach down and start scrunching up his balls and I think "Damn. Not again!".

OK. I know. Silly rant. I'm sorry but I had to get it out. It's about as sexy as someone getting whacked with a sledgehammer.


Physical strength, agility and coordination: modern porn is all about gymnastics!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: OK where is it?

Next topic: I'm new--> got a question for ya

Jump To: