New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Jenna IvoryNorah NovaRilynn Rae
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 476 > Big fan of girls with big butts
Page 1 of 2 Last
AuthorPost
Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 6:07AM
Hi everyone! I just joined today and was really looking for a site like this for quite some time. I found AVN.com but it seems as if members post there quite infrequently :( Anyway, I'm not ashamed to admit that I have quite a large porn collection, both VHS and DVD, although I'm only buying DVD's now. All of you lovers of the female behind, could you maybe recommend some DVD's which are similar to Jules Jordan's Ass Worship series or even some of Jules' movies? Cheers.
Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 7:50AM
Just do a search for topics about butts and the names BSD and Ramsey ;-)

All kidding aside, you can't talk about butt movies and not mention John Stagliano himself. THE greatest porn-director ever, he set the example how butts and porn in general should be shot with his Buttman serie.

Other companies that releases great big butt movies are Evasive Angles, West Coast Production and Justin Slayer Productions. Just do a Price Search for their movies and select the ones you like I would say and stay away from movies who only advertise with the big butt theme, I'm afraid you will have to learn the hard way which companies/directors I'm talking about.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 8:34AM


Ramsey wrote:
Just do a search for topics about butts and the names BSD and Ramsey ;-)

All kidding aside, you can't talk about butt movies and not mention John Stagliano himself. THE greatest porn-director ever, he set the example how butts and porn in general should be shot with his Buttman serie.

Other companies that releases great big butt movies are Evasive Angles, West Coast Production and Justin Slayer Productions. Just do a Price Search for their movies and select the ones you like I would say and stay away from movies who only advertise with the big butt theme, I'm afraid you will have to learn the hard way which companies/directors I'm talking about.


For sure, Ramsey. John's Buttman series are just superb. I got his Buttman's Big Tit Adventure 5. I'll probably get Anal Show 2 and Buttman's Big Ass Adventure, too :) Buda (1997) was one of the best big butt/big tit movies that I've seen and that I have in my collection. Buda 2 was nowhere near as good.

Unfortunately, the company that I buy my DVD's from online don't do Evasive Angels and Justin Slayer Productions, but they do have alot of movies directed by Justin Slayer which look very nice.

BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6905 Posts
11/03
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 11:46AM
RYAN81 -

There are a number of other forum members here who feel as you do about women that are blessed in this manner, although as Ramsey said, he and I are probably the most myopic about it. Or at least we are the two who yak about it the most in here. And we don't always agree on things. As a matter of fact, we DISAGREE on a lot of things pornwise, but we are united in our obsession with beautiful, big butted women. And some of the notable porn starlets who embody these qualities do interact with us in here from time to time. People like Katja Kassin, Sara Jay and others do stop in. (Although not specifically to talk about their butts. I'm sure that gets tiresome for them.)

This topic and your question has been discussed a lot since I've been here, (and before), so for starters, please try the Search function using terms like "big butt", "phat ass", "thick women", "chunky girls", "chubby girls", "losing weight", etc. And if you use them in conjunction with member names like mine, or Ramsey or Asmodeus, or Matt47, you should wind up with more than enough big butt discussion and info to fill your day.

And if you want to continue, or revitalize a particular thread discussion that interests you, just add a new post to it and it will jump to the top of the thread list, and the rest of us will see what you've contributed.

And then commence to telling you how fucked up you are.

BSD

Edited by - BSD on 4/26/2006 11:47:12 AM

Len Nicodemo
Doctor of Pornography (Po.D.)

On avatar hiatus
4746 Posts
2/06
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 11:51AM
I like big butts and I cannot lie
You other brothers can't deny
That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung ...

Be sure to check out Flower Tucci's movies. She's got buns to die for.

Edited by - Len Nicodemo on 4/26/2006 12:02:34 PM

Matt47
Senior Member

1008 Posts
1/04
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 12:22PM
Welcome to the club, Ryan81, I hope we help you out in your worthy, glorious search for big butts in porn! :) I have to agree with the Stagliano suggestion - one of favorite films of his is "Buttman's Big Butt Backdoor Babes 3", from Evil Angel, which features great work from Katja Kassin. The Filmco label has several series focused on this particular interest, such as "Big Butt Babes" and "Chubby Chasers". I happen to love to see the big asses in anal-centric scenes, so that is what I look for in these series, such as "Chubby Chasers Gone Anal". And even in some of the big tit lines, you also get gals who are curvy on the flipside to boot(y), such as "Big Natural Tits" from Christoph Clark. For ladies of color, the "Black Ass Candy" series features some seriously hypnotic PHAT booties for your viewing pleasure... :)

BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6905 Posts
11/03
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 12:53PM
RYAN81 -

Here's a good THREAD that speaks to your question.

BSD

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 4:25PM
Thanks for your reply, guys. I've seen pics of some on the list you provided, BSD, and they do look very good, indeed.

Smotherama
Member

P.O.V.
529 Posts
5/05
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 6:06PM
Welcome Ryan (if that's your real name) I'm also a very intense big butt fan, and I've enjoyed talking about the huge cheeks on our favorite ladies with Crucifixio Jones and Ramsey for just under a year. But to answer your question, off the top of my head I'll recommend "Assault That Ass #8" Flower Tucci, Sandra Romain, Naomi, Olivia Olovely, Barbara Summer and Jada Fire. Enjoy the Big Booty Goodness...
Drop a load
Senior Member

My leg hurts
2470 Posts
11/05
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 6:20PM
a great movie I just saw with big butts was justin slayers Big Booty white girls 3 , the girls in the movie are Naomi, Katja kassin,Julia Bond, Charlotte strokley and Macy lane .
broncster2614
Deactivated User

586 Posts
3/04
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 7:04PM
Did someone say big butts? Thats my call in. And I can't believe some of you bustas didn't even mention me being on teh big-butt wagon.

Anyways, the best movies are the ones focusing on ASS, not anal. Fuck anal, thats a whole other topic. Its a true ass themed scene when there is smothering, oiling and kissing the ass.

Smotherama
Member

P.O.V.
529 Posts
5/05
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 7:24PM


broncster2614 wrote:
Did someone say big butts? Thats my call in. And I can't believe some of you bustas didn't even mention me being on teh big-butt wagon.

Anyways, the best movies are the ones focusing on ASS, not anal. Fuck anal, thats a whole other topic. Its a true ass themed scene when there is smothering, oiling and kissing the ass.


Did someone say SMOTHERING? lol

I apoligize Bron, I'll personally look for your post now that I know you are a big time booty fiend like the rest of us.

P.S. I thought the same thing as far as anal movies went up until a couple of months ago. Now I can appreciate a good anal movie now and then.

broncster2614
Deactivated User

586 Posts
3/04
Posted - Apr 26 2006 : 7:37PM
LOL, you know it Smotherama.

Yeah I guess anal movies can be alright. I just hate it when I see a girl in an "Ass" themed movie who has no ass and is only there because she can do anal.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 3:25AM


broncster2614 wrote:
Did someone say big butts? Thats my call in. And I can't believe some of you bustas didn't even mention me being on teh big-butt wagon.

Anyways, the best movies are the ones focusing on ASS, not anal. Fuck anal, thats a whole other topic. Its a true ass themed scene when there is smothering, oiling and kissing the ass.


Absolutely, broncster. But it's good to see smothering, kissing ass and anal all in one. Ass Worship 4 was a good example.

steed
Member

762 Posts
11/05
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 8:47AM

I think Charlotte Stokely is must-see, if you like big butts. I think she's only about 5'3, maybe 5'4 and she's got one terrific big booty. Proportionately it might be the biggest in porn on such a small frame.......Add to that her beautiful face and refreshingly untanned skin, she's dynamite.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 2:53PM


Smotherama wrote:
Welcome Ryan (if that's your real name) I'm also a very intense big butt fan, and I've enjoyed talking about the huge cheeks on our favorite ladies with Crucifixio Jones and Ramsey for just under a year. But to answer your question, off the top of my head I'll recommend "Assault That Ass #8" Flower Tucci, Sandra Romain, Naomi, Olivia Olovely, Barbara Summer and Jada Fire. Enjoy the Big Booty Goodness...

Of course, Sandra Romain is another one. What nationality is she? She sounds either French or Spanish?

Len Nicodemo
Doctor of Pornography (Po.D.)

On avatar hiatus
4746 Posts
2/06
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 3:16PM


Ryan81 wrote:
Of course, Sandra Romain is another one. What nationality is she? She sounds either French or Spanish?

She's Romanian.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 3:19PM


Len Nicodemo wrote:


Ryan81 wrote:
Of course, Sandra Romain is another one. What nationality is she? She sounds either French or Spanish?

She's Romanian.


Oh well, a Mediterranean language, nonetheless. Not too far off. You don't see that many Romanian actresses. Hungarian and Czech, though, hell yeah!

codybangs
Digital Playground

997 Posts
8/04
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 6:35PM
Since the topic is big butts, maybe some of you might want to check out the trailer to Jack's Big Ass Show 2.

http://www.digitalplayground.com/trailer.php?movid=90

Smotherama
Member

P.O.V.
529 Posts
5/05
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 6:45PM
I say we all take a flight to Prague, that's where all the blazin chicks are comin from. ROAD TRIP!
Smotherama
Member

P.O.V.
529 Posts
5/05
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 7:31PM


codybangs wrote:
Since the topic is big butts, maybe some of you might want to check out the trailer to Jack's Big Ass Show 2.

http://www.digitalplayground.com/trailer.php?movid=90


I'm feelin the trailer, thanks for the link C.Bangs.
BTW, I'm lovin Charlotte Stokely right now...

Edited by - Smotherama on 4/27/2006 7:33:14 PM

KatjaKassin
Senior Member

1548 Posts
5/03
Posted - Apr 27 2006 : 8:01PM
Romanian belongs to the language group of romanian languages like Spanish, Italian, French or Katalan. there is no such thing as "Mediterranean" languages in a linguistic sense...

because these languages are from the same historic origin Sandra's accent could be mistaken for French or Spanish.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 3:17AM


KatjaKassin wrote:
Romanian belongs to the language group of romanian languages like Spanish, Italian, French or Katalan. there is no such thing as "Mediterranean" languages in a linguistic sense...

because these languages are from the same historic origin Sandra's accent could be mistaken for French or Spanish.


Quite right, Katja (is that really you? ) The reason I just mentioned "Mediterranean" was because Catalunya, the rest of Spain, Italy and France have a Mediterranean coastline.
Abit lazy of me...

steed
Member

762 Posts
11/05
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 9:04AM

I know Macy Lane was mentioned earlier in this thread, and in what was purely coincidence, I happened upon her scene yesterday in the Big Booty White Girls movie and loved it. She not only has the major phat booty, but also a real girl next door appeal. And she squirts.

Are these the only 2 movies she has appeared in ?? Does anybody know more about Macy ??

BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6905 Posts
11/03
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 10:30AM
RYAN81 -

Yes, that REALLY is Katja Kassin .

Like I mentioned over on your Olivia O'Lovely thread, many of our favorite performers do participate and interact with us in these forums. Katja has been a very gracious and insightful contributor to these discussions for awhile now.

STEED -

I also fell in love with Macy Lane in "Big Booty White Girls 2" , but so far, that and "B.B.W.G.3" are her only two scenes that we know of. I didn't particularly care about the squirting, but I loved her performance, and her look and body.

By the way, one of the reasons that Macy was in the third "BBWG" , was because we in these forums got to Justin Slayer's main PR\Cameraman\PA guy, Nevaquit, who participates in here with us, and told him how much we dug her in her bonus scene in the second flick. And how much we wanted to see her again. He listened to us and made it happen in the next one.

The industry people in here DO listen.

BSD

Edited by - BSD on 4/28/2006 10:41:07 AM

astroknight
Questionable Moderator

Tastes so good...
12349 Posts
11/99
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 12:00PM
To add to some of what's been mentioned, I'd suggest checking out some of Van Style's movies. His Ass Appeal is darn good stuff. Although I haven't seen it yet, I'd also suggest Jack's Big Ass Show . I just watched Jack's Big Tit Show last night (review coming later today), and if Robby D puts as much focus on ass in JBAS as he did on tits in JBTS, it should be one heck of a great ass movie.

"Vegetarianism for me is about saying ‘yes’ to things - even meat." - Coupling

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 1:23PM


BSD wrote:
RYAN81 -

Yes, that REALLY is Katja Kassin .

Like I mentioned over on your Olivia O'Lovely thread, many of our favorite performers do participate and interact with us in these forums. Katja has been a very gracious and insightful contributor to these discussions for awhile now.

BSD

Edited by - BSD on 4/28/2006 10:41:07 AM


That's good to know, BSD Oddly enough, I don't think any of them are members at AVN.

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 1:34PM


astroknight wrote:
To add to some of what's been mentioned, I'd suggest checking out some of Van Style's movies. His Ass Appeal is darn good stuff. Although I haven't seen it yet, I'd also suggest Jack's Big Ass Show . I just watched Jack's Big Tit Show last night (review coming later today), and if Robby D puts as much focus on ass in JBAS as he did on tits in JBTS, it should be one heck of a great ass movie.

"Vegetarianism for me is about saying ‘yes’ to things - even meat." - Coupling


astroknight, just out of curiosity, I assume you're female? Hope you're not offended by the question it's just that so many members have avatars of females yet they are actually males

astroknight
Questionable Moderator

Tastes so good...
12349 Posts
11/99
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 1:52PM


Ryan81 wrote:


astroknight wrote:
To add to some of what's been mentioned, I'd suggest checking out some of Van Style's movies. His Ass Appeal is darn good stuff. Although I haven't seen it yet, I'd also suggest Jack's Big Ass Show . I just watched Jack's Big Tit Show last night (review coming later today), and if Robby D puts as much focus on ass in JBAS as he did on tits in JBTS, it should be one heck of a great ass movie.

"Vegetarianism for me is about saying ‘yes’ to things - even meat." - Coupling


astroknight, just out of curiosity, I assume you're female? Hope you're not offended by the question it's just that so many members have avatars of females yet they are actually males



Uhmmmmm, no. That's the lovely Rachel Ray in the avatar. Mmmmmmmmmm...

"Vegetarianism for me is about saying ‘yes’ to things - even meat." - Coupling

Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 1:55PM
Right....my mistake, lol.

KatjaKassin
Senior Member

1548 Posts
5/03
Posted - Apr 28 2006 : 9:42PM
why would I be a member at AVN?

yeah it is me. Before porn I used to study German language and literature which included many general linguistic classes too.

Beast
New Member

5 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 1:43AM
Naomi, NA's assmasterpiece has a new vid of her up, has to be mentioned in this thread as well. Her ass is simply unbelievable.
Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 3:24AM


KatjaKassin wrote:
why would I be a member at AVN?

yeah it is me. Before porn I used to study German language and literature which included many general linguistic classes too.


I don't know, Katja. I suppose the same question could be posed about ADT. Why would you be a member of ADT?

Keaton
Member

A Forest in Western Europe
44 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 5:28AM
This thread seems to be the right place to ask the true ass amateurs present...

Best DVD with Simona Peach=Simone Styles ?
Best DVD with Sandra Romain ?

I'm specifically looking for great DOGGY(pussy or anal, doesn't matter) footage.

Thanks guys.

P.S. : Katja, Latin is what Ryan meant by "Mediterranean", right ? He wasn't too far off.

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 5:41AM

Naomi, NA's assmasterpiece has a new vid of her up, has to be mentioned in this thread as well. Her ass is simply unbelievable.

I wrote something about this in the Naomi thread in the Star Section and how she lost a lot of weight and her butt isn't that big now, not as big as it should be in my opinion.


Best DVD with Sandra Romain ?

Just Fuckin' (Evil Angel/JSP).
Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 12:56PM


Keaton wrote:
This thread seems to be the right place to ask the true ass amateurs present...

Best DVD with Simona Peach=Simone Styles ?
Best DVD with Sandra Romain ?

I'm specifically looking for great DOGGY(pussy or anal, doesn't matter) footage.

Thanks guys.

P.S. : Katja, Latin is what Ryan meant by "Mediterranean", right ? He wasn't too far off.


Well, it's part of the general group of Roman languages, hence the name Romania. But yeah, Latin is also true.

Lost Horizon
Deactivated User

1485 Posts
6/05
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 1:09PM
Trivia corner: Romanian is the living language closest to classical Latin.
Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 1:23PM
I don't doubt it.
Keaton
Member

A Forest in Western Europe
44 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 29 2006 : 2:07PM


Lost Horizon wrote:
Trivia corner: Romanian is the living language closest to classical Latin.

That -- I didn't know. Now I'll have something to talk about next time I visit my favorite Romanian stripper in Montreal.

Ramsey, I actually own Just Fuckin' and you are so right. The doggy is relentless and wonderful in that scene. Especially nice since it comes after some great teasing. Her ass, but also her hips and her golden-amber skin are beautiful. So I want more ! Is she in any other Evil Empire flick ? I saw some pics from a Jonni Darkko DVD, but it didn't seem like there was some good doggy -- I mean shot the way I like it, from above... Thanks.

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Apr 30 2006 : 4:52PM

Is she in any other Evil Empire flick ?

I think she also appeared in some Joey Silvera flicks but I'm not sure. Personally I would love to see her in more big butt titles from Evasive Angles, so far she hasn't but with a butt like hers she should.
Lost Horizon
Deactivated User

1485 Posts
6/05
Posted - Apr 30 2006 : 5:18PM
Sandra Romain is in at least the following Evil Angel flicks:

Anal Showdown (dir. Jonni Darkko)
Bet Your Ass (Jonni Darkko)
Big Natural Tits 4 (Christoph Clark)
Bodacious Booty (Jonni Darkko)
Euro Domination 1 (Christoph Clark)
EuroAngels Hardball 16 (Christoph Clark)
EuroAngels Hardball 18 (Christoph Clark)
Fetish Fanatic (Belladonna)
Fetish Fanatic 2 (Belladonna)
Hellcats 6 (Joey Silvera)
Just Fuckin' (Justin Slayer)
No Warning (Belladonna)
Service Animals 21 (Joey Silvera)
Suck It Dry 2 (Jonni Darkko)
The Voyeur 30 (John Leslie)

The one that particularly sticks in the mind for me is EuroAngels Hardball 16 as Sandra appears in every scene.

trojandxx
Member

uk
16 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 30 2006 : 10:17PM
try the title extremeassoiates m8 for big butts.

Edited by - trojandxx on 4/30/2006 10:26:27 PM

trojandxx
Member

uk
16 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 30 2006 : 10:28PM


Lost Horizon wrote:
Sandra Romain is in at least the following Evil Angel flicks:

Anal Showdown (dir. Jonni Darkko)
Bet Your Ass (Jonni Darkko)
Big Natural Tits 4 (Christoph Clark)
Bodacious Booty (Jonni Darkko)
Euro Domination 1 (Christoph Clark)
EuroAngels Hardball 16 (Christoph Clark)
EuroAngels Hardball 18 (Christoph Clark)
Fetish Fanatic (Belladonna)
Fetish Fanatic 2 (Belladonna)
Hellcats 6 (Joey Silvera)
Just Fuckin' (Justin Slayer)
No Warning (Belladonna)
Service Animals 21 (Joey Silvera)
Suck It Dry 2 (Jonni Darkko)
The Voyeur 30 (John Leslie)

The one that particularly sticks in the mind for me is EuroAngels Hardball 16 as Sandra appears in every scene.


trojandxx
Member

uk
16 Posts
4/06
Posted - Apr 30 2006 : 10:50PM
oh i made a mistake at the bottom sorry cause im fairly new, ok have any of you guyz seen sandra romain in platinumX's asswreckage? where i think she does a double anal, damn she's hot.
Keaton
Member

A Forest in Western Europe
44 Posts
4/06
Posted - May 1 2006 : 3:34AM
Thanks guys, I'm gonna have a lot of fun catching up with Sandra's butt in all these titles... (Hopefully most of them are before her new boobs.)
pantingdog
Deactivated User

NY
31 Posts
5/06
Posted - May 1 2006 : 9:52AM


KatjaKassin wrote:
Romanian belongs to the language group of romanian languages like Spanish, Italian, French or Katalan. there is no such thing as "Mediterranean" languages in a linguistic sense...


It is actually called "Romance language". I was about to say "I am impressed, Katja" but then again you are not Katja , are you?

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - May 1 2006 : 12:14PM
I know this is a big butt thread but with all the movies Sandra Romain made and not one foot-fetish movie that shows her feet in a great way.....once again it's truly to weep, same for Flower Tucci btw.

If I were a director I would make sure big butts and (female)feet would get all the attention.

Lost Horizon
Deactivated User

1485 Posts
6/05
Posted - May 1 2006 : 12:42PM
Ramsey, it's not a proper foot-fetish flick but Bitches In Heat 2 does feature some foot play in the Sandra Romain/Kurt Lockwood scene (Kurt sucking Sandra's toes followed by a brief footjob from Sandra). It's meagre pickings if that's your bag but I'd guess it's better than nothing so I thought I should let you know.
KatjaKassin
Senior Member

1548 Posts
5/03
Posted - May 3 2006 : 12:01AM
So if I take a picture of me with "I Love ADT" written on my ass would you believe it's me?
Drop a load
Senior Member

My leg hurts
2470 Posts
11/05
Posted - May 3 2006 : 12:43AM


KatjaKassin wrote:
So if I take a picture of me with "I Love ADT" written on my ass would you believe it's me?


I believe you Katja but if you want to take that picture go right ahead............please take the pic
Ryan81
Member

985 Posts
4/06
Posted - May 3 2006 : 5:28AM


Drop a load wrote:


KatjaKassin wrote:
So if I take a picture of me with "I Love ADT" written on my ass would you believe it's me?


I believe you Katja but if you want to take that picture go right ahead............please take the pic

I second that

Page 1 of 2 Last



Jump To: