Featured New Release
Box cover for Almost Relatives
Almost Relatives
Studio: New Sensations
Release date: 3/23/2015


all new releases
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 10 > Biggest slut in Porn?
Page 1 of 4 2 3 > Last
AuthorPost
bigmarko
New Member

1 Posts
2/11
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 10:55AM
In my opinion - Ava Devine.

Cast your votes.

palominorn
Senior Member

I'M RICH BIATCH!
1017 Posts
8/05
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 10:56AM
i like the bluntness of this thread!
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 11:51AM
Ava Devine's porn presents a strong argument in her favor. But was she tells about herself in some of her BTS is outrageously slutty.

Edited by - bootymeister on 4/28/2011 8:28:13 PM

ninja1
Senior Member

3148 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 1:55PM
That's funny; I immediately thought Ava Devine just from reading the thread title.
zambi
Senior Member

1440 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 3:07PM

Been there done this thread before ...

nastiest girls in porn

ninja1
Senior Member

3148 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 3:56PM
Does nasty = slutty ?
Rubberhole
Deactivated User

316 Posts
2/10
Posted - Feb 18 2011 : 4:11PM
Nice choice ( I really like Devine)...how about the old standard Mila?
zambi
Senior Member

1440 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 2:56AM


ninja1 wrote:
Does nasty = slutty ?

Well not to nitpick or get too anal here but ...

slut = A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
nasty = disgustingly dirty, Morally offensive; indecent.

So technically all pornstars are sluts because they fuck for money.
But not all of them are nasty. Ava Devine is definitely nasty. ;-)
See the other thread for my list of nastiest pornstars.


bsavage
Member

110 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 10:20AM
Definitely Ava Devine. No room for debate.
Aplus
Senior Member

1907 Posts
5/05
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 11:55AM
Always room for debate. Ava looks like she's putting on a show at times, which I have no problems with, but still I'm not always convinced.
dexington steele
Senior Member

4287 Posts
12/07
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 12:22PM
IMHO, any modern conversation about "slutty" or "nasty" begins with Ava Devine and Annette Schwarz. I'd say if you consider Annette's European work, she wins the title.
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 12:42PM
It's porn. They are supposed to put on a show. IMO Ava Devine is quite convincing. Is she still doing porn?
Luke Lake
Member

94 Posts
8/10
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 4:08PM
Tory Lane
Kristina Rose
Kelly Divine
Phoenix Marie
Hillary Scott
Kelly Wells
Amber Rayne
Harmony Rose
Trina Michaels
Francesca Le
Luke Lake
Member

94 Posts
8/10
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 4:10PM
I'm Sorry:

Sasha Grey
Jennifer White
Jenna Haze

DJboutit2
Member

344 Posts
4/09
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 5:08PM
Jada Fire & Belladonna
facialdpfan
Member

482 Posts
11/07
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 6:12PM
I would like to add

Roxy Jezel & Jade Marcella.

leatherface
Member

490 Posts
7/07
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 6:22PM
bonny bon, great attitude
zambi
Senior Member

1440 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 6:48PM


Aplus wrote:
Always room for debate. Ava looks like she's putting on a show at times, which I have no problems with, but still I'm not always convinced.

Checkout the BTS in Evil Cuckold where Ava talks about some of the nasty
stuff she has done off and on camera. I read some crazy stuff about
her escorting sessions also. The only thing she hasn't done or hasn't
admitted to is bestiality.

jizzyjay
Member

778 Posts
10/07
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 9:12PM
Hands down Ava Devine.The other females will have to try harder.Athough Annette Schwarz is a close second.
ControlFreak
Member

At the end of the day, it is what it is.
667 Posts
12/09
Posted - Feb 19 2011 : 10:06PM
Nina Hartley. Longevity, man. In 2014, she'll be the first 30 year starlet
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 20 2011 : 10:37AM
Nina Hartley is a Goddess. Hope that she is recovering from her illness.
lazboy
Senior Member

1238 Posts
10/10
Posted - Feb 20 2011 : 11:02AM
Currently I would have to say;

Ava Devine
Kristina Rose
Mason Moore
Tory Lane
Chastity Lynne
Phoenix Marie
Bobbi Starr
Francesca Le

yankran2601
Member

21 Posts
9/10
Posted - Feb 20 2011 : 8:31PM
when you say slut ? are you saying in movies or personally? or a combination of the two? it is combination of the two then it would porn star who openly escorts on the side.
GroberSpass
Member

417 Posts
3/07
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 9:53AM
Nina Hartley, the horniest porn goddess.

Francesca Le
Sophie Dee
Jada Fire

elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 10:41AM
Yankran; ever ponder the possibility that even a porn actress who escorts on the side may not be having as much sex as you think she is, and might be at heart an entrepreneur rather than a slut.
seedfeeder
Member

My balls are full, who's hungry?
974 Posts
4/09
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 12:45AM
Annette Schwarz, closely followed by Amber Rayne, or maybe Leah Luv? or Kat?
angryassdrummer
Member

583 Posts
3/11
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 1:18AM
racking my brain to think of someone else other than Ava... but she is a clear favourite for the title isnt she?
there are a few mentioned that would be close if it werent for ava, i thought of belladonna but think ava has her pinned.
some mentioned nina, i dont think so. she is gorgeous and ravenous sexually but in the same league as ava slut wise? get out of town.
personally i think any of those women who do those huge gang bangs have to be up there, how could you be anything but one of the worlds biggest sluts fucking hundreds of guys at once? not my thing to watch but hey whatever floats your boat
im old school, i like one on one lol
DrexlSpivey
Member

Habitual line stepper, chronic masturbator, premature ejaculator
513 Posts
1/07
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 2:35AM
To the original poster:

Define slut. Slut is a very subjective word.

pRonJeremy
Member

15 Posts
5/07
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 7:09AM
Adult DVD Talk Forum Post

One who thoroughly enjoys every inch of cock

Caelm
Member

32 Posts
4/09
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 10:57AM


seedfeeder wrote:
Annette Schwarz, closely followed by Amber Rayne, or maybe Leah Luv? or Kat?

Amber is awesome, she is also one of the coolest (and nicest) people in interview/BTS - check out her interview scene from Facial Abuse - hard not to love her. Seriously.

PORN_LOVER
Member

402 Posts
4/11
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 1:11PM
would have to be Hillary Scott for me, closely followed by Annette Schwarz
bmnot
Member

I love interactive movies.
121 Posts
3/11
Posted - Apr 15 2011 : 9:34PM
belladona.
NuTTy_BuDDy
Member

873 Posts
12/00
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 2:39AM


DrexlSpivey wrote:
To the original poster:

Define slut. Slut is a very subjective word.



Very subjective. Some might say "slut" entails doing everything from anal to gangbangs to swallowing. For me none of that really matters. Slut is simply an attitude. It could be something as simple as knowing what boys like. There's such a thing as restrained sluts. Jaelyn Fox is one of the biggest sluts out there, in a good way (of course!), and I'm pretty sure she doesn't do anal or anything all that extravagant. She's just really fucking hot. See, now I gotta dig up one of her scenes ...
coveryisadick
Member

168 Posts
7/10
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 3:01AM
logic would point to ava devine until you look into it and realize most of her off screen sexual encounters are through escorting to which she charges 1,000-3,000 dollars an hour. thats extremely high for someone who physically is a 6 maybe a 7. she by far isnt close to being one of the best looking girls in porn the only reason her scenes are enjoyable because her on screen attitude and sexual acts are so extreme and yes slutty. but a true slut would fuck like crazy off screen for no money. but its all about business so not many do :(
sherlockholmes
Member

7 Posts
4/11
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 1:24PM
my list consist of:
1. Annette Schwarz
2. Lorelei Lee
3. Kristina Rose
4. Tory Lane
5. Hillary Scott
6. Tori Black
7. Mason Moore
8. Phoenix Marie
9.Jenna Haze
10. Ashley Blue

ZeroCool007
Senior Member

I'm going to stab you in the throat with a spork!!!
1243 Posts
12/06
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 2:38PM


seedfeeder wrote:
Annette Schwarz, closely followed by Amber Rayne, or maybe Leah Luv? or Kat?

great pics...

RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 3:31PM


bigmarko wrote:

Cast your votes.


I don't really know if all of the girls would appreciate the word "slut" being used outside of a fantasy context.

Edited by - randomprecision on 4/16/2011 3:35:27 PM

Kaminsky
Deactivated User

324 Posts
4/11
Posted - Apr 16 2011 : 9:56PM
I vote for this girl IAFD link
Ariana Jollee

Look at her list. She did pretty much everything and looked pretty good doing it.

03.jpg

Endorphine Rush
Deactivated User

"Why don't you flex yr magic muscle?" (Captain Beefheart)
425 Posts
5/10
Posted - Apr 17 2011 : 4:56AM
I'd say Annette Schwarz
90nine55
Deactivated User

148 Posts
11/09
Posted - Apr 17 2011 : 5:46AM


coveryisadick wrote:
logic would point to ava devine until you look into it and realize most of her off screen sexual encounters are through escorting to which she charges 1,000-3,000 dollars an hour. thats extremely high for someone who physically is a 6 maybe a 7. she by far isnt close to being one of the best looking girls in porn the only reason her scenes are enjoyable because her on screen attitude and sexual acts are so extreme and yes slutty. but a true slut would fuck like crazy off screen for no money. but its all about business so not many do :(

I would think a slut just wants to fuck. Escorting is a quick and easy; a big money maker with not much work. Slut is defined as:

a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
b. A woman prostitute.

Which would make Ava Devine [everything stated by coveryisadick] and Teri Weigel [been escorting since 1999] as the biggest sluts!

jizzyjay
Member

778 Posts
10/07
Posted - Apr 28 2011 : 8:35PM


jizzyjay wrote:
Hands down Ava Devine.The other females will have to try harder.Athough Annette Schwarz is a close second.

I would like to add to my list Trinity Post
smeghead
Member

456 Posts
12/07
Posted - Apr 28 2011 : 8:41PM


Kaminsky wrote:
I vote for this girl IAFD link
Ariana Jollee

Look at her list. She did pretty much everything and looked pretty good doing it.

03.jpg


Wow, when was that photo taken? She looks pretty damn good in it.

simon33333
Member

648 Posts
9/09
Posted - Apr 28 2011 : 9:24PM


zambi wrote:

Been there done this thread before ...

nastiest girls in porn


One i would most want to do right now!!!!!!!!!!!!, iam going to look her up thanks for the thread.
simon33333
Member

648 Posts
9/09
Posted - Apr 28 2011 : 9:25PM


smeghead wrote:


Kaminsky wrote:
I vote for this girl IAFD link
Ariana Jollee

Look at her list. She did pretty much everything and looked pretty good doing it.

03.jpg


Wow, when was that photo taken? She looks pretty damn good in it.


Very fine, better than wine.
simon33333
Member

648 Posts
9/09
Posted - Apr 28 2011 : 9:28PM


RandomPrecision wrote:


bigmarko wrote:

Cast your votes.


I don't really know if all of the girls would appreciate the word "slut" being used outside of a fantasy context.

Edited by - randomprecision on 4/16/2011 3:35:27 PM


I don't like the 'slut' word period. They are eager to please, i like that better.
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - May 7 2011 : 5:16PM


simon33333 wrote:
I don't like the 'slut' word period. They are eager to please, i like that better.

For that matter, it's technically just a job. There's really not much evidence that any of them even care about pleasing anyone.

DJJones
Member

Viva Brasil
73 Posts
4/05
Posted - May 17 2011 : 12:49AM
The lovely Amber Rayne gets my vote!

50 Man Cream Pie (in her ass)
American Gokkun (50 plus loads swallowed)

Her anal performences in Jay Sin's movies and gagging abilities, wow

She's the best!

rhodium
Member

A cracked polystyrene man
157 Posts
6/11
Posted - Jul 25 2013 : 7:44PM
For me I think the measure of sluttiness is how many different men an actress has been with on screen. That's why gangbangs are so great. Anyway I found that this statistic is tracked over at Data18 if you look at their scene pairing lists. So who's the sluttiest?! A ranking of some of my favorites:

Christy Mack: 41
Lauren Phoenix: 47
Sunny Lane: 51
Mischa Brooks: 53
Riley Reid: 57
Chelsea Rae: 58
Aurora Snow: 67
Amber Rayne: 72
Allie Haze: 73
Jennifer White: 74
Chastity Lynn: 78
Chanel Preston: 79
Lisa Ann: 94
Ashli Orion: 102
Lexi Belle: 104
Dana Dearmond: 111
India Summer: 116

and the biggest slut...
Bobbi Star: 122

Congratulations Bobbi! Very hot. That's a lot of dicks, and we thank you.

(Of course I didn't weight the data for time or nitpick for validity, and some of the older scenes might have incomplete info- Chelsea, Lauren should probably rank higher, but you get the point)

mrhector
Member

937 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jul 25 2013 : 8:15PM
I love this thread
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1932 Posts
6/07
Posted - Jul 27 2013 : 7:22AM
Every porn star is a slut by definition, because it doesn't take much for people to start calling a woman a slut. Even dressing like a slut in public will get many people calling this woman a slut behind her back.

But I don't think it's fair to compare how many men each porn star had during her porn career. Because a young woman doing her first porn scene with a bunch of guys can easily out-slut a pussy-only porn veteran by spreading her ass and letting the guys have some anal and DP fun with her.

Every guy will say that the no-holes-barred young woman is a bigger slut than the pussy-only veteran, when these women perform together in a porn scene.

Being a slut is a talent and not a sexual history, because when it comes to guys desiring a woman, then the present is a lot more important than the past. Guys will always go to the woman who is the biggest slut now and not the one who has been in the past.

Xioniet
Member

284 Posts
1/10
Posted - Jul 27 2013 : 7:35AM
Has to be Bobbi Starr. She'll do anything.
Page 1 of 4 2 3 > Last



Jump To: