more performer info on...

Image of Sandra Romain
Sandra Romain
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 28 > Brazzers-scene with Alice and Sandra Romain
AuthorPost
xDEFiLED
Member


94 Posts
3/12
Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 10:28AM
Does anyone know if Brazzers ever will release the controversial scene with sisters Alice and Sandra Romain, or have the American incest laws prevented this scene to ever be released since the sisters do engage in oral with each other for example?

They released a trailer a long time ago, but nothing else since then.

zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 11:28AM
Found a picture of it in which Sandra fingers her sister's ass
while she is riding some guy cowgirl. That's all I've seen.

BTW the hottest "recent" sister-on-sister scene I've watched was
with Jade and Nyomi Marcela going at each other before they retired.
They did full on lesbian scene eating each other out, strapon fucking,
and for the finale Nyomi fisted Jade. I think it was done for their
short lived website. There was also pair of euro twins wearing headbands
that fisted each other also.


Edited by - zambi on 12/14/2012 11:41:48 AM

zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 12:01PM
Found the trailer. Do a google search for "PRO, Wincest, romain sisters"
mapofhawaii
Senior Member

1475 Posts
3/06
Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 1:55PM
It's a shame they ruined what could have been an awesome scene with Alice and Sandra by including that stupid crap. Can't believe Sandra actually did that with her sister.
deeluve22
Member

120 Posts
5/09
Posted - Dec 14 2012 : 7:11PM
I've given up all hope of the scene ever being released. Real shame, because it would have been a real winner.

Aw well, I'll always have the trailer...

xDEFiLED
Member

94 Posts
3/12
Posted - Dec 15 2012 : 6:22AM
I don't understand what the big deal is about it? Why should Brazzers change their mind just because of a little sister-on-sister-action? It's hot as shit and would fucking sell through the roof!

Or is everyone at Brazzers are gonna act like pussies about it, why not just edit out the incestous parts of the movie where the sisters goes down on each other and release the edited part? I can do without a bit of pussylicking.

Edited by - xdefiled on 12/15/2012 6:59:18 AM

killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
14917 Posts
4/08
Posted - Dec 15 2012 : 1:38PM

xDEFiLED wrote:
...everyone at Brazzers are gonna act like pussies about it...

They deleted an entire site (pornstarpunishment.com) because their credit card company didn't like it.

If they're willing to delete an entire site, with a couple of years worth of updates, it should come as no surprise that they'd be willing to hold back this single scene from being released.

zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 17 2012 : 3:35AM
All it takes is one borderline scene to give feds or some conservative state DA reason to file obscenity charges against a company and even if they win their case the company will have to spend ton of money on legal fees dwarfing the amount of profit they probably made from that scene. The exception is a site like Kink.com that specializes in that type of content. Brazzers has always been a vanilla porn company pretty much. They rarely even do DPs and I don't think they have ever done gangbang scenes. No surprise that the Romain sisters scene was produced by the euro guys not the U.S. guys.

geralt
Member

479 Posts
7/11
Posted - Dec 26 2012 : 12:48PM
An off topic question, have they retired?

They haven't put out any scenes for months (well that I know of), I really hope that they will start shooting again =)

pat362
Senior Member

4878 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 26 2012 : 1:49PM
I don't know if Sandra is still shooting but I do know that Alice gets the odd scene on some European sites. Now I don't know how recent the shoots are but the release are quite fresh.
hoochimama
Member

977 Posts
5/10
Posted - Dec 26 2012 : 3:53PM
I'd love to see the scene but I guess it will only be possible when the US' legal/political climate becomes more amiable to legally extreme porn. The sister/sister stuff seems to sell just fine in Europe(Anja&Katja twins for instance).

Edited by - hoochimama on 12/26/2012 3:55:15 PM

shalalin
Senior Member

1022 Posts
11/07
Posted - Dec 26 2012 : 6:20PM


zambi wrote:
They rarely even do DPs ...


More than 30 scenes this year. Sounds like it's been a while since you checked in...
pat362
Senior Member

4878 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 26 2012 : 10:01PM


Brazzers has always been a vanilla porn company pretty much. They rarely even do DPs and I don't think they have ever done gangbang scenes. No surprise that the Romain sisters scene was produced by the euro guys not the U.S. guys.

1-We must define vanilla porn differently because the stuff that Brazzer does has never been what I would call vanilla in nature.

2-The only place on Brazzer that I've seen stuff that could be considered gangbang is in some of their live shows. Otherwise they do a llot of anal and the odd dp scene. Mind you can you name me one studio that does gangbang porn except for Kink?

3-It's possible that the Romain scene was done by Europeans because they tend to be a little more flexible when it comes to sibblings appearing in the same scene and even more so when thes sibblings do some interactions with each other.

iainn
Member

172 Posts
9/09
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 6:08AM


Mind you can you name me one studio that does gangbang porn except for Kink?


Elegant Angel
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11584 Posts
9/07
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 6:13AM
An authentic incest scene in America would probably be a guaranteed obscenity conviction.

realtip
Senior Member

5351 Posts
6/04
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 6:46AM
^Three things:

1.) Even if there were such a law that would prevent the release of this scene, which there isn't, the company that owns Brazzers is not located within the United States, and therefore may possibly not even subject to U.S. prosecution.

2.) Every porn obscenity trial within the United States involved materials that were shipped through the mail. Thus far, the Web has basically been immune from "community standards," on which U.S. obscenity charges are based. Despite the fact that no one in porn seems to know this, you can put anything you want on the Internet.

3.) This is the same company that steals other peoples' content and publishes it for free on tube sites, and where the owner of the company has recently been arrested and charged for tax evasion. I seriously doubt they're much concerned about laws and ethics, especially about laws that don't exist.

BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11584 Posts
9/07
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 7:14AM
I didn't say there was a law against it, although there are anti-incest laws in various states I believe and if an act is illegal to perform is illegal to film and distribute(hence why there's no real need for extended CP laws, as CP is illegal by definition).

I said that it would be a guaranteed conviction, just a I predicted Max Hardcore's conviction and the conviction of the guy who shot people shitting and pissing on each other, fucking animals, etc. You put certain things in front of a jury in the US and you're going to get a conviction. I'm not condoning it, I'm just recognizing the reality of it.

The idea that the internet somehow makes community standards null and void is a popular idea on the interwebs but to my knowledge there hasn't been a single obscenity case, or any kind of legal case in the US, that has agreed with it. In fact some of the cases that the US Supreme Court has ruled on have gone the exact opposite way.

Edited by - BlackSix on 12/27/2012 7:15:00 AM

hoochimama
Member

977 Posts
5/10
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 7:48AM


realtip wrote:
^Three things:

1.) Even if there were such a law that would prevent the release of this scene, which there isn't, the company that owns Brazzers is not located within the United States, and therefore may possibly not even subject to U.S. prosecution.


It's not like the US could go after a Hong Kong site owned by a german living in New Zealand, right?

pat362
Senior Member

4878 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 9:04AM
^Although you are correct. We are not talking about the same thing because one has to do with a moral issue while the other has to do with money. You can bet that if money is involved then the US will go after anyone, anywhere and at anytime. There are no limits when it comes to cash.
Bill
Moderator

13084 Posts
6/00
Posted - Dec 27 2012 : 7:52PM


realtip wrote:
2.) Every porn obscenity trial within the United States involved materials that were shipped through the mail. Thus far, the Web has basically been immune from "community standards," on which U.S. obscenity charges are based. Despite the fact that no one in porn seems to know this, you can put anything you want on the Internet.

That's not true. You actually attended an obscenity trial where some of the charges were against online content. The Online charges against John Stagliano were thrown out of court when the DVD's that the prosecution burned from the online content didn't play properly in court.

jm6d
Member

170 Posts
2/11
Posted - Jan 14 2014 : 7:00PM
Couldn't more companies move production to other places to get away from US morality issues? Or is the need for Hollywood technique and starlight attraction to great?
oldboi
Member

142 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 14 2014 : 8:16PM


deeluve22 wrote:
I've given up all hope of the scene ever being released. Real shame, because it would have been a real winner.

Aw well, I'll always have the trailer...


Just found it... it is spectacular.

Idlewild66
Member

606 Posts
12/11
Posted - Jan 14 2014 : 8:27PM
^
Check your pms
ladd3rfr3ak
Member

Gia Itzel is love
388 Posts
12/13
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 2:11AM
Fuck the Law, i really want this scene.
pervybrit50
Member

433 Posts
11/13
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 5:51AM
What a pussy society we live in-if two sisters want to do that stuff with each other they should be free to without fear of prosecution or stigma. After all there have been mother & daugher & sister teams in porn who while not doing anything to each other will share a dick in their mouth & pussy one after the other. My only real concern would be for their parents & other family members back home who might hear about it or get shown it.
ladd3rfr3ak
Member

Gia Itzel is love
388 Posts
12/13
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 8:57AM
^ Their first question/reation would be, both of you girls do porn? you are whores!...

Edited by - ladd3rfr3ak on 1/15/2014 9:00:19 AM

pat362
Senior Member

4878 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 11:58AM


pervybrit50 wrote:
What a pussy society we live in-if two sisters want to do that stuff with each other they should be free to without fear of prosecution or stigma.

Clearly you missed the point because the fact that we are talking about it means that they shot the scene. The problem isn't in whether they can do it because they already did but whether any (respected) company is willing to show it on their site. There are plenty of sites that have had to alter or delete some of their content because their CC processor told them that if they didn't then they would stop processing credit cards for them. If you want proof then check what happened to Brazzer and Kink.

Showing fake incest is a borderline thing to do but there are studios that do it all the time but full on incest crosses the border real fast and I don't think there is one company who's willing to lose their access to a CC Processor over that.

klies
Senior Member

1012 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 12:26PM
^then release it on torrents for free,for the pervs
ladd3rfr3ak
Member

Gia Itzel is love
388 Posts
12/13
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 1:29PM
They have done one scene together after the brazzers scene, didnt they go dirty in that?
pervybrit50
Member

433 Posts
11/13
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 2:07PM


pat362 wrote:

Clearly you missed the point because the fact that we are talking about it means that they shot the scene. The problem isn't in whether they can do it because they already did but whether any (respected) company is willing to show it on their site. There are plenty of sites that have had to alter or delete some of their content because their CC processor told them that if they didn't then they would stop processing credit cards for them. If you want proof then check what happened to Brazzer and Kink.

Showing fake incest is a borderline thing to do but there are studios that do it all the time but full on incest crosses the border real fast and I don't think there is one company who's willing to lose their access to a CC Processor over that.


I think you missed my point-I wasn't talking about Brazzers or any company. I am talking about society/the people running it & the rules/moral code it/they impose upon us. That crybabies complain about Janet Jackson's breast on tv & a national disaster is declared, sponsors start pulling deals etc. If grown adults want to defecate on each other, pee on each other, do kinky BDSM, pseudo rape etc then it should be allowed to be released legally everywhere.

Cody McLarge
Senior Member

8156 Posts
8/10
Posted - Jan 15 2014 : 6:34PM


ladd3rfr3ak wrote:
They have done one scene together after the brazzers scene, didnt they go dirty in that?

No. I mean, unless you consider filling their asses with whipped cream and shitting it out repeatedly, which is, very dirty, but they don't interact with one another. Brazzers must have destroyed any traces of the scene - there's no reason not to.

ladd3rfr3ak
Member

Gia Itzel is love
388 Posts
12/13
Posted - Jan 16 2014 : 2:21AM
^ actually i was referring to playing with each other. i wonder if they play with each other off camera.
zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 16 2014 : 9:18PM

There is a scene where Sandra and Alice Romain fuck four guys at the same time and do a whip cream enema at the end. One of the guys is Kid Jamaica and one of the guys is Ian Scott. I could not find it using IAFD so it must be recent. Does anybody know what movie or website this scene is from?

deeluve22
Member

120 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 12:58AM


zambi wrote:

There is a scene where Sandra and Alice Romain fuck four guys at the same time and do a whip cream enema at the end. One of the guys is Kid Jamaica and one of the guys is Ian Scott. I could not find it using IAFD so it must be recent. Does anybody know what movie or website this scene is from?


For future reference, you can find out this kind of stuff in their separate threads on 'Star Crossed':

Sandra

Alice

But, I'll save you some time. You can find the scene here.

edking
Member

the incomparable Bobbi Starr
357 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 1:00AM
leatherface
Member

602 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 6:43AM


pat362 wrote:
There are plenty of sites that have had to alter or delete some of their content because their CC processor told them that if they didn't then they would stop processing credit cards for them. If you want proof then check what happened to Brazzer and Kink.

about Kink, are you referring to that scheduled scene with Monica and Jessica Sexxxton that disappeared?

pat362
Senior Member

4878 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 8:20AM
^No, I'm referring to their bound gangbang site that had to be replaced by their new site hardcore gangbang. I don't think they removed any content from the now defunct site but they still had to stop producing that type of porn and the site's name had to be changed.
zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 11:35AM


deeluve22 wrote:


zambi wrote:

There is a scene where Sandra and Alice Romain fuck four guys at the same time and do a whip cream enema at the end. One of the guys is Kid Jamaica and one of the guys is Ian Scott. I could not find it using IAFD so it must be recent. Does anybody know what movie or website this scene is from?


For future reference, you can find out this kind of stuff in their separate threads on 'Star Crossed':

Sandra

Alice

But, I'll save you some time. You can find the scene here.


That's it thanks!!

zambi
Senior Member

1488 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jan 17 2014 : 11:36AM


edking wrote:
^Hose Monster 4

FYI this is NOT what I was looking for. This has Alice and Sandra performing seperatedly in different scenes. See previous post for correct link. Thanks anyway.

jrockmovie
Member

42 Posts
8/04
Posted - Jan 9 2015 : 10:10PM


Idlewild66 wrote:
^
Check your pms

Guys, I pm'ed you as well. My fingers are crossed on this one.... Though not particularly hopeful .

KMB2476
Member

609 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 11 2015 : 10:13AM
The Brazzers scene with Alice and Sandra playing with each other as well as a very lucky dude remains the holy grail. [mod edit: don't ask for file sharing here]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 1/11/2015 10:41:50 AM

KMB2476
Member

609 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 12 2015 : 7:32AM
Sorry Kill Bill. that wasn't my intention. It was more like me saying, "I wish a million dollars would suddenly appear at my door step." I wasn't expecting anyone to actually do anything about it to make it happen haha
joeblow123321
Member

319 Posts
11/09
Posted - Jan 13 2015 : 3:13AM


KMB2476 wrote:
The Brazzers scene with Alice and Sandra playing with each other as well as a very lucky dude remains the holy grail. [mod edit: don't ask for file sharing here]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 1/11/2015 10:41:50 AM


Yeah, I got the preview of the video... and then they pulled things just before the full video goes live. It shows the girls in a limo with Danny D. It's cut like any other threesome video; quick shots of fucking, blowjobs, then sandra licking alice, and vice versa... and it looks very much like there is some incestuous ATOGM action too.

the laws about incest are pretty clear.... Here's washington state's for instance:
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.64.020

I get the distinct sense that the laws were almost exclusively written to prevent genetic issues... the fact that sister-sister incest is illegal almost seems like an afterthought. But even "sexual contact" (meaning not actual intercourse") is still a class B felony...

That said, I can't quite find anything that says distributing a video with incest is actually illegal. It seems like just the act is illegal to perform.

Despite this there is a LOT of sisterly incest out there. Trista and Trinity Post did it in several videos. Interestingly they never, ever mention in the video that they are sisters. There's another BTS video out there with them where, if memory serves, they talk about their horrific childhood with serious sexual abuse by a relative (I think I got that right... it was terrible story). They seem so into eating each other out that you wonder if they engaged in it with each other as kids growing up.

There's also the euro twin sisters from about a decade ago... Cynthia and Mirella... They did at least 8 long lesbian videos.

romi and raylene; the twin sisters that were on FTV girls a few months back, went full interaction on a smaller web site... but I can't remember the name of it. But they 69 for a good five minutes before moving on to strap on action.

Anja and Katja; german twins, regular appeared in videos eating each other out. They also go by the name "the urine twins" for their videos peeing in each others' mouts.

personal faves of mine, while not showing actual interaction, include the famous scene with tanya and zoie in Bring Um Young 19, which features one sister who is 18 years old and about 10 days, and her 19 year old sister, and features Ass To Sister's Mouth. The Potter Twins also have a few scenes featuring Ass to Sister's Mouth, as well as the milton twins did it, twice, I think. Somehow to me, that it was more taboo than eating each other out.

There has also been lots of twins that cammed for camgirl sites; but most of the sites have cracked down on it. My friend is a cam girl and her sister is also a cam girl; both on chaturbate. They did a show together (no interaction but they fapped at the same time). After one show, chaturbate banned it and they aren't allowed to cam together anymore.

davebowman
Member

333 Posts
6/09
Posted - Jan 13 2015 : 6:00AM
Damn - I'm getting a boner just thinking about it. Is there any way they could sell it to a European site to release? Or could someone else outside the US just hire them to do a new scene along these lines?
I_Love_Monica
Member

242 Posts
6/10
Posted - Jan 31 2015 : 12:06AM
Just watched the trailer of this banned scene.. and damn I wanna watch it real bad although I don't like that dude and don't like incest porn.

Here is the trailer and if you check Alice's Twitter @AliceRomain1 on Jan 22nd she posted some pics of that limo scene.

Can't they just make an exception? :D they did before with the Marcela sisters

---------------------------------- huge Monica Sweetheart fan since 2000 ----------------------------------


Link removed - Links to Tube sites are not permitted. Please see this thread on tube sites.

Edited by - Bill on 1/31/2015 4:43:21 PM

tintintin
Member

736 Posts
8/07
Posted - Jan 31 2015 : 7:04AM


I_Love_Monica wrote:
Just watched the trailer of this banned scene.. and damn I wanna watch it real bad although I don't like that dude and don't like incest porn.

Here is the trailer and if you check Alice's Twitter @AliceRomain1 on Jan 22nd she posted some pics of that limo scene.

Can't they just make an exception? :D they did before with the Marcela sisters

---------------------------------- huge Monica Sweetheart fan since 2000 ----------------------------------


Wow.. this looks hot


Link in quoted post removed.

Edited by - Bill on 1/31/2015 4:43:56 PM

KMB2476
Member

609 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 31 2015 : 9:30AM
Goddamn she's teasing us with it knowing how much we want to see it ;). If only....
I_Love_Monica
Member

242 Posts
6/10
Posted - Feb 3 2015 : 9:34AM


I_Love_Monica wrote:

Link removed - Links to Tube sites are not permitted. Please see this thread on tube sites.

Edited by - Bill on 1/31/2015 4:43:21 PM



Sorry about that Bill

---------------------------------- huge Monica Sweetheart fan since 2000 ----------------------------------

All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 28Brazzers-scene with Alice and Sandra Romain

Previous topic: Happy New Year from JJV!
Next topic: Best Rim Job Lesbians



Jump To: