Butt Implants (page 3)

AuthorTopic
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - May 9 2013 : 10:41:20 AM


Big ALbert wrote:
Roxy had ass since forever but in like 2010 she got surgically enhanced.
BEFORE
3400108151_76ff7c41fd.jpg


She's a cutie and that was a nice butt but those shorts are hideous.

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 9 2013 : 10:43:49 AM
Trust me, I've paid more than enough attention to Anikka's ass to worry even the most perverted porn fan and I'm telling you, or is neither out of proportion, odd, or any other strange shape. It's a fucking amazing ass, one of the best in the biz, and that's it.

Edited by - Mackochist on 5/9/2013 10:45:24 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
hinlo
Member

628 Posts
5/10
Posted - May 9 2013 : 11:14:35 AM
^ Whatever you say pal :)
Go To Top of page [Link]
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - May 10 2013 : 10:14:17 AM


hinlo wrote:
^ Don't get me wrong, I like Anikka and I like her ass but if u pay attention it is really out of proportion...




Anikka Albrite's ass is definitely out of proportion and also, I feel confident, natural. Out of proportion, natural asses are too common. Of course, in our manner of speach, 'natural' only means no implants.

Edited by - bootymeister on 5/10/2013 10:15:05 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
greg
Senior Member

Thinking real hard about Katsirk
10401 Posts
12/06
Posted - May 10 2013 : 08:46:04 PM
Anal sex is the only good butt implant imo.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hinlo
Member

628 Posts
5/10
Posted - May 17 2013 : 09:08:09 AM
Mia Malkova <<<
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 11:34:21 AM
^ You're saying Mia has butt implants? Are you really serious?
Go To Top of page [Link]
BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6789 Posts
11/03
Posted - May 17 2013 : 12:28:37 PM
Friends -

I've been a PHAT ass lover all my life, and in my view there IS something not quite right, (enhanced?, injected?, implanted?), with Mia Malkova's ass. Something looks odd about it.

Her Bang Bros scene released today reinforced that for me.

BSD

Go To Top of page [Link]
adogg
Member

898 Posts
7/10
Posted - May 17 2013 : 01:45:41 PM
i must admit i have also suspected both annika and mia

they look really good to me but there is definitely something not quite right going on there

if these girls have had something done then im all for more girls getting it

Edited by - adogg on 5/17/2013 1:47:01 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 01:46:17 PM


BSD wrote:
Friends -

I've been a PHAT ass lover all my life, and in my view there IS something not quite right, (enhanced?, injected?, implanted?), with Mia Malkova's ass. Something looks odd about it.

Her Bang Bros scene released today reinforced that for me.

BSD


Undeniable evidence provided or I'm reporting you for trolling to a Mod.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6789 Posts
11/03
Posted - May 17 2013 : 01:54:25 PM
^^^^^
MACKOCHIST -

So someone having an opinion that is different from yours is now a reportable offense?

Go ahead dawg, do what ya gotta do.

BSD

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 01:57:07 PM
^ That's rich coming from you. A porn star has an above average, or amazing looking ass, and automatically their under suspicion for being fake? And we're supposed to believe you based on what, a gut feeling? Give me a fucking break, your talking absolute bullshit.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6789 Posts
11/03
Posted - May 17 2013 : 02:07:30 PM
^^^^^
MACKOCHIST -

Dude, you might wanna push away from your keyboard, go outside, and get some fresh air. Your brain is on lock.

Or else you're five years old.


BSD


P.S. - You have no idea who you're talking to or what you're talking about.

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 02:12:24 PM
^^ Just to further support my case, on Mia's own thread she says that she has not had anything done. One person puts a link to page listing it as fake. Mia's response was "WTF??? How would they know? Ive had this ass my whole life.. sorry... born with it!". Then, somebody makes the observation that other porn stars who have had implants/surgery (e.g. Lela Star, Sophia Santi, Rosa Acosta, Lisa Ann, Franceska James) almost always have a slightly visible scar. Of course, Mia has no such scar - "Exactly:) You don't see a scar cause there isn't one.. Ive never had any type of surgery let alone plastic surgery". Couple those unambiguous and affirming statements of fact with the overwhelming majority of other posters on that thread who call bullshit on the 'fake' claims, and you have a pretty damn strong case that her butt is 100% real. So, your move sir.


Go To Top of page [Link]
BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6789 Posts
11/03
Posted - May 17 2013 : 02:28:47 PM
MACKOCHIST -

Like I said, go ahead and report to the forum authorities that someone had a different opinion on something than yours. Then report back to me on how that goes.

Outside of that, this exchange is over.

BSD

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 03:06:47 PM
^ So basically you're dodging the issue because you have no case. Thanks for proving that once and for all.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dvamp44
Member

133 Posts
10/10
Posted - May 17 2013 : 03:33:53 PM
Mia's ass to me looks fake. It probably is her natural set of buns but they don't look to fit her body, proportionally. It's a great butt alone but just looks too bubbly big on her frame imo.I have also noticed how some angles of that butt look very fake in stills and video.
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 03:46:45 PM
^ But it's not fake. Mia's said it many times. That's all that matters. That's where this debate ends.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3074 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 17 2013 : 03:55:30 PM
If a girl has a "never-before-observed-in-the-natural-world" type of booty, it's not surprising there will be doubts/suspicions. Declarations and sideline observations from porn fans are not proof enough to change doubters' minds.

OTOH, the girl in the pic below has a stupendous, amazing, gravity-defying booty, but probably nobody questions her naturalness. thebuttprofile.jpg

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dvamp44
Member

133 Posts
10/10
Posted - May 17 2013 : 03:57:45 PM
@Mackochist ^^^Yeah, and? Why are you getting so butt hurt over opinions. The opinion is it LOOKS fake.. Many girls say many things in the industry. Heck, Jessie Rogers said while in the industry how she LOVED shooting porn, but we all know now that wasn't true the moment she left and she spills her true feelings..

Edited by - dvamp44 on 5/17/2013 3:59:56 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Redish
Poetic Moderator

Long and Cursive road to the Ivory Pagoda in the province of Loraine
12158 Posts
12/03
Posted - May 17 2013 : 04:04:52 PM
Consider the forum authorities have read this.

BSD is no troll, unless he is talking hockey or pro football.

Go To Top of page [Link]
adogg
Member

898 Posts
7/10
Posted - May 17 2013 : 04:12:28 PM
oh so she said that its natural?? oh ok then case closed.... lol...
Go To Top of page [Link]
shalalin
Member

853 Posts
11/07
Posted - May 17 2013 : 06:41:19 PM
A porn starlet saying something purely because it's what "the fans" want to hear? Yeah, completely unfathomable.
Go To Top of page [Link]
twistedvincent
Deactivated User

Must...Have...Bonnie.
6812 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 17 2013 : 07:00:08 PM
[mod edit: comment removed. See the ADT forum etiquette, 3rd paragraph.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 5/17/2013 9:00:13 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 17 2013 : 07:00:30 PM
It's no surprise many a porn star either leaves these forums or do not come along in the first place when they are automatically treated with skepticism.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3074 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 17 2013 : 07:40:16 PM

twistedvincent wrote:
[mod edit: quote removed due to etiquette violation]
Nonetheless, she's quite popular. Went from being a total unknown to having a dedicated website in only a few months. Her debut scene was on PinkyXXX website in a hardcore scene with Nathan Threat. She's been featured on 3 different unique (not a network) websites. Not bad for "disgusting".

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 5/17/2013 9:01:25 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Todd Gack
Deactivated User

"Oh, of course. Todd Gack."
939 Posts
6/12
Posted - May 17 2013 : 08:45:19 PM
^ Those aren't exactly major accomplishments by porn standards so your argument is quite weak.

[mod edit: comment removed. See the ADT forum etiquette, 3rd paragraph.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 5/17/2013 9:05:44 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
MiaMalkova
Member

51 Posts
10/12
Posted - May 17 2013 : 10:22:38 PM


Mackochist wrote:
^^ Just to further support my case, on Mia's own thread she says that she has not had anything done. One person puts a link to page listing it as fake. Mia's response was "WTF??? How would they know? Ive had this ass my whole life.. sorry... born with it!". Then, somebody makes the observation that other porn stars who have had implants/surgery (e.g. Lela Star, Sophia Santi, Rosa Acosta, Lisa Ann, Franceska James) almost always have a slightly visible scar. Of course, Mia has no such scar - "Exactly:) You don't see a scar cause there isn't one.. Ive never had any type of surgery let alone plastic surgery". Couple those unambiguous and affirming statements of fact with the overwhelming majority of other posters on that thread who call bullshit on the 'fake' claims, and you have a pretty damn strong case that her butt is 100% real. So, your move sir.



Thankyou for trying to set the record straight:) honestly bugs me when people say matter of factly I have a fake ass lol. That would mean I would have had ass implants before 19 years old on a hostess income:) yep that's possible! Also as I've said before there is absolutely nothing pointing to me having anything done like scars because I simply haven't. You can ask anyone in the industry who has touched my booty it's 100% mine and for the record I don't mind people telling me it looks fake that's a compliment it's when people assume it's fake and im lying that I don't like.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3162 Posts
4/11
Posted - May 17 2013 : 11:00:37 PM
^ we love your ass, Mia! Be sure about that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
zambi
Senior Member

1404 Posts
3/10
Posted - May 18 2013 : 02:35:16 AM

WATCH: Renee, woman behind viral butt-implant-flipping video, goes public
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 18 2013 : 04:05:53 AM
^^ Excellent post Mia, props to you coming on here to defend yourself, although you should not have to. I too find it annoying there's an automatic assumption without any logical thought or any evidence other than suspicion just because it happens to be awesome. Let's hope with your intervention this thread will die down now. I for one am tired of arguing.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hinlo
Member

628 Posts
5/10
Posted - May 18 2013 : 10:36:23 AM
Just because she says its real means nothing in all honesty. Also butt injections do not always leave scars.
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 18 2013 : 11:13:06 AM


hinlo wrote:
Just because she says its real means nothing in all honesty. Also butt injections do not always leave scars.

So even when a performer herself tells you, even when logical deduction dictates that she would have to have been too young to get any kind of surgery, even when there is no evidence for your claims, you are still do not believe her because....what? You are somehow an expert, you somehow know better, you have sixth sense about these things, you know about every performer's ass better than they do? Excuse me for saying so, but if you treat everything with suspicion in the face of all contrary logic and evidence and testimony, you just look more like an idiot to those around you. Furthermore, this kind of skeptical attitude is a classic example of why porn stars get fed up with posting here. For no reason whatsoever, they are treated with suspicion and lying. If I were a performer and I read this about myself, I know what I would say, but I don't want to get into trouble. Credit to Mia for keeping her cool, but don't be surprised if she posts here less and less if this kind of unsubstantiated nonsense keeps getting plastered all over the forums.

Go To Top of page [Link]
hinlo
Member

628 Posts
5/10
Posted - May 18 2013 : 11:15:30 AM
Mackochist do you get paid to post on here? I hope u do. Too much of your time and energy is invested on this forum.
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 18 2013 : 11:19:19 AM


hinlo wrote:
Mackochist do you get paid to post on here? I hope u do. Too much of your time and energy is invested on this forum.

Thanks for the compliment but no, I just feel passionate about defending porn stars from negative "fans" that like to stir shit up around here with no basis or credibility. Ironically, it probably gets me into trouble arguing against more than those actually doing it in the first place. And nice avoiding the questions of my previous response to you. Feel free to defend yourself any time you like.

Edited by - Mackochist on 5/18/2013 11:20:48 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9044 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 18 2013 : 02:14:56 PM
Guys , please put an end to this Mia herself said she did nothing to her ass, now unless you're plainly accusing her to be a liar ,you should provide proof, real evidences of what you state , if you can't leave this at that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - May 20 2013 : 09:16:58 PM

I believe Mia Malkova has butt implants.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Melvyn
Member

454 Posts
12/12
Posted - May 24 2013 : 06:16:47 PM
Mia's butt does look peculiar. But does a peculiar butt = fake? People have peculiar examples of all types of body parts. It doesn't mean they are fake. Not all bodies adhere to some ideal prototype.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Unreliable Narrator
Senior Member

1062 Posts
3/12
Posted - May 25 2013 : 11:54:44 AM
Mia's butt is real! She said so herself.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hinlo
Member

628 Posts
5/10
Posted - May 25 2013 : 01:08:23 PM
Nicki Minaj also said her butt and tits are real. Just saying.
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 25 2013 : 05:33:00 PM
People also spread lies because they have no evidence. Just sayin'.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - May 26 2013 : 08:15:24 PM

I believe Mia Malkova has butt implants. It does not look peculiar for a butt with implants. It looks like a butt with implants. The denial is peculiar, but not at all unexpected and uncommon for someone refusing to admit to having butt implants. Has anyone admitted to it?
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 26 2013 : 08:35:09 PM
^ Let's flip that on its head, has anybody ever proved it? No. You do realise you are embarrassing yourself more and more with this live of inquiry, especially when Mia herself has logically argued that she would have been too young to get implants. But go ahead, you keep digging.

Edited by - Mackochist on 5/26/2013 8:37:18 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3074 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 26 2013 : 09:33:50 PM

bootymeister wrote:
Has anyone admitted to it?
I wanted to ask that same question a while ago, but now it has become impossible to raise as a general/wider question without it being interpreted as directly challenging Mia's replies.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - May 26 2013 : 09:49:12 PM

It is obvious from the pictures, Mia Malkova has butt implants. It's not like
I am saying a great ass has implants. She's imporntant and popular? It was mentioned, I looked at the pictures, and saw obvious pictoral evidence of butt implants on Mia Malkova. Moreover, I am conservative in making such determinations. I suspect certain other porn stars have butt implants, but I do not even mention their names. With breast implants I am 99.9% accurate. With butt implants, I only know when it is obvious. With Mia Malkova, it is obvious from the pictures, Mia Malkova has butt implants, according to most who see her. Whenever, Mia has appeared on a DVD, I skipped her scenes, so I would have been even more emphatic had I seen her on video. Proof? Who cares. I do not even care enough to go back and look at her scenes which I skipped.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13955 Posts
4/08
Posted - May 26 2013 : 09:57:59 PM
^ Then why do you care so much to keep posting about it here?

Look, I get it. You think she has butt implants. She and her fans say she doesn't. We're at an impasse in this thread until someone lets it go.

This has been going back and forth on "Mia has butt implants"/"No she doesn't" since May 17. That's nine days of a bunch of people basically saying "yeah-huh"/"nuh-uh".

Drop it already. Everybody.

Go To Top of page [Link]
bootymeister
Senior Member

Gravity as Curved Space: Bootymeister's Theory of General Relativity
1655 Posts
11/08
Posted - May 26 2013 : 10:27:01 PM
^
Actually, because of the OP:



Dvamp44 wrote:
I've always wondered this.. Is there anyone in porn that has gotten them? If so, who? With so many girls having/getting breast implants It's suprising you don't hear much about it unless girls that do get it are hush hush about it.



It's interesting that the girls are hush hush about butt implants, but not about breast implants. But it's also interesting that some of the fans who appreciate breast implants are in denial or refusal of accepting butt implants.

Also, it's not just butt implants, there are nose jobs galore in porn. Occasionally, other types of facial cosmetic surgery as well, like lips and cheeks. Hush hush also?


Edited by - bootymeister on 5/27/2013 10:35:10 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 27 2013 : 03:22:17 AM
^ Because you are purposely ignoring the most logical argument against it and have done every time it has been raised. Which suggests either you are purposely ignoring it because you have no counter to it, or that you are trolling. Either way, you have no evidence, you have no case, you have no remotely valid logical argument other than pure suspicion. Since you have proven that time and time again, and in the process have also shown great disrespect to Mia who had the decency to come on here to defend herself when she shouldn't even have to, just drop it and move onto somebody else. You've been provided with physical evidence, you have been provided with logical evidence, you have been provided with evidence from the performer herself. A normal, level-headed, intelligent human being would accept this to mean that his argument has been trampled into the ground and leave it. Do us all a favour, and kindly do the same. Let it the fuck go.
Go To Top of page [Link]
shalalin
Member

853 Posts
11/07
Posted - May 27 2013 : 04:18:31 AM
^ Wait, how is "she's too young" a logical argument that refutes everything? There have been plenty of 18-year-olds in porn who already had boobjobs.
Go To Top of page [Link]
H1gh Contra5t
Senior Member

If you don't eat pussy, you're an ass. And if you don't eat ass, you're a pussy.
5776 Posts
1/13
Posted - May 27 2013 : 04:29:40 AM
^ *sigh* I can't even be bothered to argue this with people anymore. Just read what she posted.



MiaMalkova wrote:

Thankyou for trying to set the record straight:) honestly bugs me when people say matter of factly I have a fake ass lol. That would mean I would have had ass implants before 19 years old on a hostess income:) yep that's possible! Also as I've said before there is absolutely nothing pointing to me having anything done like scars because I simply haven't. You can ask anyone in the industry who has touched my booty it's 100% mine and for the record I don't mind people telling me it looks fake that's a compliment it's when people assume it's fake and im lying that I don't like.

No scars - check
Too expensive for somebody her age - check
Her word - check
Fellow performer's word - check

If anybody still insists on arguing against all of this, then you are either trolling or just plain stupid.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 3 of 7 First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: hollywood celebs who almost behave.......

Next topic: Cum Drenched Tits

Jump To: