New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Nina HartleyRaven BayAnya Ivy
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 506 > Camera penetrates vagina.
AuthorPost
Light Up
Member


post coital cigarette
70 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 5:18AM
For a couple of days now I have been searching for Dildo Cam, the site which shows a camera mounted on a dildo which shows a lighted view of the inside of a woman. You'd think a quick search would do it, but I'm getting stuck. It's like a colposcope. Also are there any dvds of this as well?
Cuddly Wombat
Senior Member

Just another bare bum in the shiower
3422 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 7:21AM
One of my favourite Japanese AV dvds is a title called "Russian Girls Manko 2002". The film features two gorgeous Russian girls who in one scene take turns inserting a camera up their pussies and asses. The great thing is that whereas external pussy shots (and anal penetration) are subject to mosaic censorship in Japan, internal shots of pussies and asses are mosaic free!

Apparently dildo cams are quite a common feature of Japanese AV because of this method of evading the censor.

Light Up
Member

post coital cigarette
70 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 9:53AM
Ah good tip.
People find unappealing and gross so I could see why it is unpopular. Then again we have scat, so in some small way it may catch on.
Loraine
Senior Member

4818 Posts
3/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 9:59AM
I don't find it gross but I am at a loss to understand the erotic appeal. That's not to say that one day I won't understand, I may. Then again, I may not. Makes me think of that Cramps song "What's Inside A Girl?"
VincentVanGauge
Former Fucking Virgin

Paying trib-ute to SinncentVanSage
5025 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 1:05PM
Even though I consider myself a hopeless pussy aficionado I don't get the erotic appeal, either, but I'd probably crave to see inside a girl out of curiosity if I didn't already have the opportunity in sex education. Now that I've seen it I don't think it's gross but not really erotic, either. Hopefully I won't speak that way of sex afterwards should the opportunity ever arise.

As for the gyno DVDs... paging CodeMonkey! Maybe he can help.

How can an industry where women earn much more than men be misogynistic?

neophyte
Member

UK
350 Posts
2/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 1:06PM
O/T Kind of reminds me of walking into a cinema somewhere in Munich and they were showing a Traci Lord scene in which she sucked a camera. Always wondered if they were breaking the law screening / possessing it.
Baggio
Member

643 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 4:36PM
wasn't there a video called micro something? it was out in the mid nineties.

and it starred a famous adult star. I wanna say Debi Diamond. could be way off.

Edited by - baggio on 1/9/2006 4:39:41 PM

CodeMonkey
Member

642 Posts
2/05
Posted - Jan 9 2006 : 9:30PM


Baggio wrote:
wasn't there a video called micro something? it was out in the mid nineties.

and it starred a famous adult star. I wanna say Debi Diamond. could be way off.

Edited by - baggio on 1/9/2006 4:39:41 PM


Here's a thread that discussed the video you remember -- I saw it too and, yes, Debi Diamond was one of the stars of it.

Microvideo

Edited by - CodeMonkey on 1/9/2006 9:32:37 PM

Lance
Member

My Life Sucks
484 Posts
4/05
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 2:42AM
Might wanna try buttcam.com they were the innovators of this. Not my personal turn on but "interesting" nonetheless.

www.alexandrabelle.com / www.lance-strong.com

Cuddly Wombat
Senior Member

Just another bare bum in the shiower
3422 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 6:54AM


neophyte wrote:
O/T Kind of reminds me of walking into a cinema somewhere in Munich and they were showing a Traci Lord scene in which she sucked a camera. Always wondered if they were breaking the law screening / possessing it.

Traci did that in "Traci Takes Tokyo" - once again, the Japanese fetish crowd was the target audience. Like many of Traci's illegal works, I think that film is still available in parts of Europe. I have even come across softcore copies of this film on VHS in Australian videostores.

PL
Senior Member

God hates us all, you know it's true, God hates this place. - Slayer
3389 Posts
10/03
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 6:59AM
Check out Tokyo Cumshot Inside: Pussy Scope #01 and Tokyo Cumshot Inside: Pussy Scope #02. I also think there's a third one out now...

Not the greatest movies in the world, but I thought they are fun. They also give shots of the pussy before and after being filled with cum - nice

As for the erotic appeal, I'm not sure, but I know I really dig these flicks.

neophyte
Member

UK
350 Posts
2/04
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 8:06AM


Cuddly Wombat wrote:


neophyte wrote:
O/T Kind of reminds me of walking into a cinema somewhere in Munich and they were showing a Traci Lord scene in which she sucked a camera. Always wondered if they were breaking the law screening / possessing it.

Traci did that in "Traci Takes Tokyo" - once again, the Japanese fetish crowd was the target audience. Like many of Traci's illegal works, I think that film is still available in parts of Europe. I have even come across softcore copies of this film on VHS in Australian videostores.


Cheers - the background knowledge that people on here have is astonishing.

Everett
Senior Member

6445 Posts
6/05
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 2:52PM


Baggio wrote:
wasn't there a video called micro something? it was out in the mid nineties.

and it starred a famous adult star. I wanna say Debi Diamond. could be way off.

Edited by - baggio on 1/9/2006 4:39:41 PM


you're right on target Baggio. It was called "MicroVideo Super Special" put out by Leisure Time video. And Debi Diamond WAS one of the girls with a micro camera filming her insides. Also there was Melanie Moore & Pamela Dee & one other girl, a red head who participated in having their birth canals filmed in vivid color.
Baggio
Member

643 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 5:03PM

Here's a thread that discussed the video you remember -- I saw it too and, yes, Debi Diamond was one of the stars of it.

Microvideo

Edited by - CodeMonkey on 1/9/2006 9:32:37 PM


you're right on target Baggio. It was called "MicroVideo Super Special" put out by Leisure Time video. And Debi Diamond WAS one of the girls with a micro camera filming her insides. Also there was Melanie Moore & Pamela Dee & one other girl, a red head who participated in having their birth canals filmed in vivid color.

thanks to both of you CodeMonkey and Everett for the info

but this is really strange. I can't find any info on the video, let alone a box cover or place to buy.

Even thou I don't see a box cover for it I come up with Amazing Micro Video from Key Hole? Was this another series?

VincentVanGauge
Former Fucking Virgin

Paying trib-ute to SinncentVanSage
5025 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 10 2006 : 5:11PM

Baggio wrote:
but this is really strange. I can't find any info on the video, let alone a box cover or place to buy.

Here's why

How can an industry where women earn much more than men be misogynistic?

Baggio
Member

643 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jan 11 2006 : 3:20PM


VincentVanGauge wrote:

Baggio wrote:
but this is really strange. I can't find any info on the video, let alone a box cover or place to buy.

Here's why

How can an industry where women earn much more than men be misogynistic?


ok why? I'm not talking about searching here. I'm talking everywhere.




Jump To: