more performer info on...

Image of Catalina Cruz
Catalina Cruz
All Forums > Star Crossed > Star Crossed Forum Page 8 > Catalina Cruz popping in to say hi!
AuthorPost
CatalinaCruz
Member


17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 22 2014 : 4:05PM
I'm a virgin to this forum:) Better late than never. I just wanted to say hi and thank fans for being good to me over the years. I also wanted to let you all know about my special live 2 hour event coming up soon on July 30th with Skin Diamond. Towards the end of our live sex show we will be taking live calls from the chat. Will post the number in the chat. Hope to see you there! Here is the link for the info below.

Catalina Cruz Skin Diamond LIVE 2 hour event Click for info


Thank you!

xoxo

Catalina Cruz


Mattj123443
Member

623 Posts
10/11
Posted - Jul 22 2014 : 4:28PM
Welcome Catalina!! I've always been a big fan of yours!!! Have to ask, any chance of ever seeing you use a strapon on a guy?
CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 22 2014 : 5:18PM


Mattj123443 wrote:
Welcome Catalina!! I've always been a big fan of yours!!! Have to ask, any chance of ever seeing you use a strapon on a guy?

Thank you for the welcome reply:) If the stunt cock will graciously allow a strapon then why not. I've done strap on vids before with women though.

Steve Smith
Senior Member

3006 Posts
11/11
Posted - Jul 22 2014 : 11:54PM
It is a pleasure to hear from you in the forum Catalina!

You are a sexy woman.

Have you ever worked with Skin Diamond before?

Keep up the excellent work.

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 23 2014 : 3:23PM


Steve Smith wrote:
It is a pleasure to hear from you in the forum Catalina!

You are a sexy woman.

Have you ever worked with Skin Diamond before?

Keep up the excellent work.



Hi Steve!

Thank you for the lovin' No, this is our first time together. I love bringing stars that you usually don't get to see live all the time and have them exclusive on my site so I'm excited about it.

dcisneros
Member

16 Posts
4/10
Posted - Jul 23 2014 : 11:53PM
Hi! I'm glad to one of the most beautiful faces of internet around here.
Maddy's Daddy
Member

73 Posts
4/14
Posted - Jul 24 2014 : 1:43AM
Hello, Catalina. I just wanted to welcome you!! I always enjoyed watching your scenes. You have such a beautiful smile and your breasts are absolutely gorgeous!!
CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 24 2014 : 11:31AM


dcisneros wrote:
Hi! I'm glad to one of the most beautiful faces of internet around here.


Thank is very kind of you to say:) Thank you! I was nervous to start posting here. lol Thanks for the welcome.

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 24 2014 : 11:32AM


Maddy's Daddy wrote:
Hello, Catalina. I just wanted to welcome you!! I always enjoyed watching your scenes. You have such a beautiful smile and your breasts are absolutely gorgeous!!


Thanks so much! The women I get to work with make it easy to love it. Appreciate that.

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 24 2014 : 5:43PM
A pic from a shoot from this past month for the welcome... XOXO

dreamy_trip016.jpg

Maddy's Daddy
Member

73 Posts
4/14
Posted - Jul 24 2014 : 7:28PM
^Thank you, Catalina. You spoil us!! Keep giving us pictures like this, and you will never wear out your welcome
CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 28 2014 : 4:45PM
Hi! Only 2 days til my live 2 hour show with Skin Diamond. I hope to see some of you there Wednesday. Its at 7pm est exclusive to my site. I also wanted to ask you who you'd like to see me live with next for my porn star party that is coming soon. Who should we have live next? Pick two girls that you would love to see live. If can be a porn star or favorite web girl:)

Here are a few links to a few of my past live shows with my girlfriends...

Ava Addams
Alexis Texas
Aleksa Nicole

xoxo!!

Catalina Cruz

ImmoralWayz
Member

122 Posts
7/14
Posted - Jul 28 2014 : 4:52PM
Wow, stunning pic Catalina! Welcome to the forums :)
CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Aug 4 2014 : 5:55PM
Hey guys! Part 1 of Catalina Loves Diamond is up for my members. Part 2 is coming in the next few days. Here is a taste for you, hope you love as much as I did. Catalina-Cruz20140730-3.jpg...

Skin Diamond 69ing girlfriend Catalina Cruz - Click Here

brandon_michaels
Deactivated User

21 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 6 2014 : 2:17PM
Looks like there was some hot chemistry between Catalina Cruz and Skin Diamond!
Catalina-Cruz20140730-2.jpg
brandon_michaels
Deactivated User

21 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 13 2014 : 11:07AM
Very sexy new photo set going live at Catalina Cruz official website today. Little tease for you on this humpday!

Catalina Cruz - Official Website
Catalina-Cruz20140730-1.jpg

brandon_michaels
Deactivated User

21 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 15 2014 : 12:31PM
brandon_michaels
Deactivated User

21 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 18 2014 : 10:23AM
jivebunny
Member

426 Posts
10/11
Posted - Aug 18 2014 : 12:30PM


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hey guys! Part 1 of Catalina Loves Diamond is up for my members. Part 2 is coming in the next few days. Here is a taste for you, hope you love as much as I did. Catalina-Cruz20140730-3.jpg...

Skin Diamond 69ing girlfriend Catalina Cruz - Click Here


Thanks for poppin in! You and Skin Diamond look mindblowing sexy together.

..ny chance B/G IR in the future?

Best wishes!!!

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Aug 20 2014 : 7:38PM


jivebunny wrote:


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hey guys! Part 1 of Catalina Loves Diamond is up for my members. Part 2 is coming in the next few days. Here is a taste for you, hope you love as much as I did. Catalina-Cruz20140730-3.jpg...

Skin Diamond 69ing girlfriend Catalina Cruz - Click Here


Thanks for poppin in! You and Skin Diamond look mindblowing sexy together.

..ny chance B/G IR in the future?

Best wishes!!!


Thank you! We had such a good time together. We had great chemistry, she is easy to love. As far as more boys, I am always open to any idea. I never shut anything or anyone out. When I first started, I barely went topless so I have learned to keep the book open:)

Catalina

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Aug 20 2014 : 7:42PM
I thought I'd remind you and invite you to my live cam event this weekend. Hope to have you there for support. lol xoxo Below for why I would like support...

My Live Anal Show this Saturday, the 23rd -Click to come in the back door:)


xoxo

Catalina

jivebunny
Member

426 Posts
10/11
Posted - Aug 22 2014 : 12:16PM


CatalinaCruz wrote:


jivebunny wrote:


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hey guys! Part 1 of Catalina Loves Diamond is up for my members. Part 2 is coming in the next few days. Here is a taste for you, hope you love as much as I did. Catalina-Cruz20140730-3.jpg...

Skin Diamond 69ing girlfriend Catalina Cruz - Click Here


Thanks for poppin in! You and Skin Diamond look mindblowing sexy together.

..ny chance B/G IR in the future?

Best wishes!!!


Thank you! We had such a good time together. We had great chemistry, she is easy to love. As far as more boys, I am always open to any idea. I never shut anything or anyone out. When I first started, I barely went topless so I have learned to keep the book open:)

Catalina


Sweet words by an . You two easy lovable goddesses deserve eachother..


Btw. So glad you went topless


Best wishes!!!

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 29 2014 : 6:28PM
Hey Catalina, I am new to the forum and am so glad you post here. I love you!

xo Timmy

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Sep 2 2014 : 4:04PM
Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know of my next live special event with adult star Dana DeArmond. You are all invited to my live birthday event. Every year I do a birthday sex show to give a gift to my members too:) I hope to have you there watching us. It will be a 2 hour show.


Special Live Event Dana DeArmond threesome with Catalina Cruz on Sept. 17, 2014 - Free For My Me

Hope you had a relaxing longer weekend for Labor Day.

xo

Catalina

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Sep 2 2014 : 5:47PM
Baby I love this and can not wait. Glad to see you posting! Xo



CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know of my next live special event with adult star Dana DeArmond. You are all invited to my live birthday event. Every year I do a birthday sex show to give a gift to my members too:) I hope to have you there watching us. It will be a 2 hour show.

Special Live Event Dana DeArmond threesome with Catalina Cruz on Sept. 17, 2014 - Free For My Me

Hope you had a relaxing longer weekend for Labor Day.

xo

Catalina



CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Oct 6 2014 : 4:17PM
Hi! Here is my next special live XXX cam event. Just wanted to share it with you...

Catalina Cruz and Maddy Oreilly threesome live on cam October 22, 2014

xoxo

Catalina

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Oct 7 2014 : 11:45AM


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hi! Here is my next special live XXX cam event. Just wanted to share it with you...

Catalina Cruz and Maddy Oreilly threesome live on cam October 22, 2014

xoxo

Catalina


Hey Catalina, I am so excited for this show with Maddy and your live show today. See you later baby. Miss you.
Tim

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Oct 13 2014 : 11:20AM


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hi! Here is my next special live XXX cam event. Just wanted to share it with you...

Catalina Cruz and Maddy Oreilly threesome live on cam October 22, 2014

xoxo

Catalina


Hey Catalina, super excited for your threesome show next week!!! Do you have any ideas what next month will bring us???

Cheers.
TIm

CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Oct 13 2014 : 2:59PM


timmyfun wrote:


CatalinaCruz wrote:
Hi! Here is my next special live XXX cam event. Just wanted to share it with you...

Catalina Cruz and Maddy Oreilly threesome live on cam October 22, 2014

xoxo

Catalina


Hey Catalina, super excited for your threesome show next week!!! Do you have any ideas what next month will bring us???

Cheers.
TIm



Hi Tim!

Maddy O'Reilly this month and then I'm pretty sure that Riley Reid will be live with me next month for my special event. Many have requested her as well:)

Catalina

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Oct 24 2014 : 4:33PM
Catalina, your live threesome show with Maddy Oreilly this week was amazing, can you post some pics for all to admire?
Xo Timmy
timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Nov 6 2014 : 3:44PM
New blog by Catalina Cruz hoping to bring more awareness to breast cancer. Her mom may have it and she wants all women to get checked. http://www.catalinacruzblog.com/catalina-cruz-free-pics/catalina-cruz-cancer-awareness/
CatalinaCruz
Member

17 Posts
7/14
Posted - Dec 15 2014 : 4:24PM
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays to you all!!!

I will doing a special live event on December 29th with sexy new starlet Morgan Lee and hope you come play with us and bring in the new year.

Morgan Lee Live Threesome with Catalina Cruz

header20.jpg

Love to you all!

Catalina Cruz

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Jan 11 2015 : 10:56AM
Catalina Cruz is putting on her own Super Blow Bowl LIVE January 23, 2015 during AVN

Live Super Blow Bowl starring Catalina Cruz with Abby Lee Brazil and Rachele Richey

header-blow-bowl2015-800.jpg

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Mar 1 2015 : 10:02AM
Catalina Cruz is putting on 2 special live cam events March 31 and April 1, 2015

I will have one of the kinkiest performers in porn live with me Tuesday, March 31st. Petite, beautiful, and kinky Veruca James will be joining me live for a whipped cream, whips and kinky bondage session. The art of teasing to please. I hope you will join us for the most requested by members, a threesome show.

Special Live Event Catalina Cruz With Veruca James Live Fucking Threesome March 31, 2015

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 I am welcoming Reena Sky back into the adult industry. We are going to share 1 cock together. I will be testing her kissing and deepthroating skills til we are covered in fun. Watch Reena Sky get re-certified mastering her Blowjob Skills in Licensed To Blow. Its going to be a wild couple of days for me!!! As always these 2 special live events are exclusive to my official website CatalinaCruz.com. XoXo Catalina Cruz

Special Live Event Busty Catalina Cruz with Reena Sky Blowjob Threesome April 1, 2015

catalina-cruz-with-veruca-james-live-march31-2015.jpg

header-catalina-cruz-reena-sky.jpg

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Apr 25 2015 : 9:05AM
Catalina Cruz set to perform 2 sexy live xxx cam shows exclusively at her official website on May 4th and 5th...

"One of MY fantasies for whatever reason is sexy flight attendents, the porn type though. Breasts peeking out in a tight, form fitting uniform with sexy stockings and very high heels. So, get your first class members ticket now to watch one of my biggest fantasies live on cam. The busty, beautiful blonde Kayla Kayden and I will be serving you the way you should be served:) Xo Catalina Cruz"

Special Live Event Catalina Cruz With Kayla Kayden Porn Lesbian Sex May 4, 2015

Special Live Event Catalina Cruz with Alyssa Lynn Porn Threesome May 5, 2015

catalina-cruz-with-kayla-kayden-header.jpg

catalina-cruz-alyssa-lynn-header.jpg

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - May 22 2015 : 11:59AM
Two apple bottoms are better than one. Sexy porn star AJ Applegate will be joining Catalina Cruz live on cam June 8, 2015 for a big booty threesome! If you are a big booty lover, this is a live sex cam event you don’t want to miss.

Special Live Event Catalina Cruz With AJ Applegate XXX HD Threesome Live June 8, 2015

catalina-cruz-aj-applegate.jpg

timmyfun
Member

16 Posts
8/14
Posted - Jul 17 2015 : 4:22PM
Catalina Cruz wants to hear from you. This is your opportunity to have some input on a Catalina Cruz's live blowbang. Pick who you want to see join in on the fun live on cam!

Contestants: Ava Addams, Tasha Reign, Dana DeArmond, Nikki Delano, Riley Reid, Alyssa Lynn, Kylie Kalvetti, Abella Danger, Rachele Richey, Kleio Valentien, Kendall Karson, Morgan Lee, Misty Stone, Skin Diamond, Ryder Skye, Alexa Pierce

Cast your vote here: http://catalinacruz.com/fantasy-girl-poll/

[mod edit: image removed. see the image policy. No sex acts.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 7/18/2015 3:07:18 PM

Hugh G. Rexion
Member

"I prefer to make infrequent, salient posts instead of spewing nothingness."
258 Posts
10/05
Posted - Jul 18 2015 : 2:08PM
^ No offense, but that last "blowbang" (that was heavily advertised) turned out to be two guys. Is this in fact definitely going to be with four guys, and is she going to engage all of them at the same time?

Edited by - Hugh G. Rexion on 7/18/2015 2:36:01 PM




Jump To: