more performer info on...

Image of Daisy Marie
Daisy Marie
All Forums > Star Crossed > Star Crossed Forum Page 448 > Daisy Marie
AuthorPost
BigBobxxx
Senior Member


6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Dec 7 2006 : 1:12PM
I really love it when girls kind of "up" their game, mature a little and -- voila -- morph into superstars. Daisy Marie is one such girl who is really attracting my attention lately. You can't put your finger on exactly when the "new" Daisy Marie emerged, but her current "look" and performances are "all-of-a-sudden" just blowing me away! Check her out in Crescendo and Head Case to see what I'm talking about
Mike Quasar
Zero Tolerance

2260 Posts
7/01
Posted - Dec 7 2006 : 1:31PM
She's definitely turned out to be one the hottest girls in the biz. Absolutely in my top 5.
RICHELLE RYAN
Member

134 Posts
10/06
Posted - Dec 7 2006 : 1:34PM
Daisy is one of my favorite girls to work with, she is so friggin' sexy! I was lucky enough to work with her for Platnium X for the movie Smokin' Hot and what a hot scene it was!! Great girl to work with, one of the best
Nitescape
Member

So Cal
28 Posts
12/06
Posted - Dec 7 2006 : 2:27PM
Imma have to check her out!


I always thought she had ULTRA hott looks, and kinda reminded me a lot of Lacey Duvalle, in that she was a very young very pretty thing, with all the potential in the world....


I know I'd sure love to fuck her.

bauer024
Senior Member

It is what it is
2416 Posts
12/05
Posted - Dec 7 2006 : 11:38PM
she is a angel her beauty is amazing i love her work... she gives 124% in her work


Dan

picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - Dec 8 2006 : 6:53AM
Nobody dances on a dick like Daisy. Her CG is worth the price of admission.
GODFATHER
Member

Some say 'Make love, not war'.....I say you can do both, if you budget your time
597 Posts
9/04
Posted - Dec 9 2006 : 11:50AM
Yeah. I love Miss Daisy. She does some great cock-riding.
Her petite little body and those wonderfully all-natural boobs are spectacular in the cowgirl.

I think she's better-looking now than when she started.

A shame she only did one anal scene. But maybe there's hope for future butt-pounding.

JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4075 Posts
2/04
Posted - Dec 9 2006 : 4:43PM
Always found her astoundingly pretty and loved that petite, tight little figure, but she has grown even more attractive as she blossoms and her scenes have become even better (not as passive as she was early-on, and thats understandable)

It always gives an extra charge to see these cute little things as mature and find themselves in womanhood! HOT!

The Poor Woman's Mandingo!!!

Ricky D
Member

therickyd.com
254 Posts
1/04
Posted - Dec 9 2006 : 7:41PM


JAGnLA wrote:
Always found her astoundingly pretty and loved that petite, tight little figure, but she has grown even more attractive as she blossoms and her scenes have become even better (not as passive as she was early-on, and thats understandable)

It always gives an extra charge to see these cute little things as mature and find themselves in womanhood! HOT!

The Poor Woman's Mandingo!!!



Yea but she's not asian JAG.

-Ricky D.

tritone
Deactivated User

1217 Posts
4/03
Posted - Dec 10 2006 : 3:15PM
Her blowjob scene in Blowjob Fantasies #18 (early in her carrer) is one of my all time favorites. Its not that she has an amazing techniquie or anything. Its just that she looks so fresh, innocent and beautiful.
Dr. Nasty
Senior Member

Asa Akira.....Damn!
4872 Posts
9/05
Posted - Dec 10 2006 : 8:21PM
Daisy is good stuff. Definitely a great piece of eye candy. I hope she pushes herself a bit more in this coming year. She puts on a good performance, but hasn't really done much to stand out from the rest of the pack. I would like to see her get more recognition and more nominations for awards.
Crucifixio_Jones
Senior Member

Arrogant & Obnoxious Narcissist
8885 Posts
10/03
Posted - Dec 10 2006 : 8:42PM
Daisy always seemed to have "it" but her scenes always lacked oomph for whatever reason be it who she was paired with or some other undetected preoccupation. For me, her scenes were always almost there. From "Raincoater's POV 2" to "Crema Latina" she kept me sprung on her looks...but only halfway with her on the performance side.

Since her reemergence she's finally cashed in on all that potential she showed the first time around. I've seen her in a variety of things since the comeback off her self-imposed hiatus, from "I Love'Em Latin 2", "Caliente", "Hot Sauce" (Ricky D is that next dude, believe it!) "Lascivious Latinas 2" to "Young Latin Ass 1" and she's better and better each time. Surprisingly, the most I've enjoyed her was her first scene for Naughty America's "Latin Adultery" website with Herschel Savage. The reverse cowgirl she throws on that man is criminal. I'm a fan for life now.

pito05
Senior Member

BROOKLYN nyc
1903 Posts
9/06
Posted - Dec 12 2006 : 9:36PM
crema latina was friggin awesome! i also liked... what was the title... hot sauce, i believe. she was in the last scene, and the guy ended up nutting 3 times. i also liked i've never done that before 8
DrP0rn0
Senior Member

2042 Posts
5/04
Posted - Dec 12 2006 : 9:54PM
CJ,

I'm not sure if you watched the "boner footage" in Raincoater's #2, but she told Vince that she had been fucked literally ALL NIGHT LONG the night before, and that the guy didn't cum until the morning. She was very sore as a result.

Didn't stop Vince from doing a "boner scene" *and* the regular scene of course.

Honestly, I thought she came off as bitchy and ghetto, both of which greatly irritate me, so I wasn't all that interested in her.

Dr. P

EBastard
Senior Member

^The only one keeping it real.
1190 Posts
3/06
Posted - Dec 15 2006 : 5:46PM


DrP0rn0 wrote:
CJ,

I'm not sure if you watched the "boner footage" in Raincoater's #2, but she told Vince that she had been fucked literally ALL NIGHT LONG the night before, and that the guy didn't cum until the morning. She was very sore as a result.

Didn't stop Vince from doing a "boner scene" *and* the regular scene of course.

Honestly, I thought she came off as bitchy and ghetto, both of which greatly irritate me, so I wasn't all that interested in her.

Dr. P



IMO, her scene is on par with Taylor Rain's Raincoater's scene AS BEING THE BEST POV SCENE OF ALL TIME.
DrP0rn0
Senior Member

2042 Posts
5/04
Posted - Dec 16 2006 : 8:42PM


EBastard wrote:

IMO, her scene is on par with Taylor Rain's Raincoater's scene AS BEING THE BEST POV SCENE OF ALL TIME.


I'm not trying to be contrary, but this kind of surprises me. Taylor is extremely pretty; a dream girl in many ways. So to see her POV should have been a fantasy come true. Her scene in Raincoater's POV #1 left me a little cold. Two problems: First she made odd faces while giving head, and seemed to be forcing it. So it didn't look all that sexy to me. Second, she didn't seem very into it. I haven't watched that scene in over a year, so I may have to go back to it.

Taylor herself is near perfect. I just wasn't a huge fan of that scene.

Dr. P

Edited by - drp0rn0 on 12/16/2006 8:42:54 PM

tritone
Deactivated User

1217 Posts
4/03
Posted - Dec 17 2006 : 12:38AM


DrP0rn0 wrote:


EBastard wrote:

IMO, her scene is on par with Taylor Rain's Raincoater's scene AS BEING THE BEST POV SCENE OF ALL TIME.


I'm not trying to be contrary, but

this kind of surprises me. Taylor is extremely pretty; a dream girl in many ways. So to see her POV should have been a fantasy come true. Her scene in Raincoater's POV #1 left me a little cold. Two problems: First she made odd faces while giving head, and seemed to be forcing it. So it didn't look all that sexy to me. Second, she didn't seem very into it. I haven't watched that scene in over a year, so I may have to go back to it.

Taylor herself is near perfect. I just wasn't a huge fan of that scene.

Dr. P

Edited by - drp0rn0 on 12/16/2006 8:42:54 PM


Taylor scene in Raincoater's POV is good, but its nothing compared to the POV she did in Twisted Vision . Check it out -- its awesome.

DrP0rn0
Senior Member

2042 Posts
5/04
Posted - Dec 17 2006 : 8:44AM


tritone wrote:

Taylor scene in Raincoater's POV is good, but its nothing compared to the POV she did in Twisted Vision . Check it out -- its awesome.


Actually, I've seen that one too. Yes, MUCH better than RCPOV1. It wasn't "perfect", but it was nice. Good call.

Dr. P

JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4075 Posts
2/04
Posted - Dec 17 2006 : 11:23PM


Ricky D wrote:
Yea but she's not asian JAG.
-Ricky D.

Oh will you people all just eat me , already?!
This perceived preference you have conjured up for me is a total and inexcusable falsehood.

Well, kinda...

The Poor Woman's Mandingo!!!

stevesteelepresents
Member

54 Posts
1/06
Posted - Dec 20 2006 : 1:15AM
Daisy rules!

I've shot her in several g/g and fetish scenes and in one great b/g for my hypno fetish site. (Click on the avatar for pics and trailer.)

She's a great performer both sexually and from an acting standpoint, a unique beauty and fun on the set.

Steve Steele

noahped
Senior Member

5214 Posts
8/02
Posted - Dec 20 2006 : 3:02AM


picman wrote:
Nobody dances on a dick like Daisy.

2 words for you: Rebeca Linares.

footjob
Member

277 Posts
2/05
Posted - Dec 26 2006 : 7:29PM
Daisy drives me crazy. She is so petite. I fell in love with her more than ever after watching "Tic Tac Toes" 3. She has the most beautiful feet you will ever see.
leah luv
Member

291 Posts
4/05
Posted - Dec 27 2006 : 1:20AM
I keep running into her on set but I haven't fucked her yet. That'll be a day to remember.

sweetleahluv.com

nomad2317
Member

18 Posts
10/06
Posted - Dec 27 2006 : 4:14AM
I've been keeping an eye on her for awhile. She always gives a good scene.
Cumwhipper
Senior Member

6789 Posts
3/04
Posted - Dec 27 2006 : 9:19AM

tritone wrote:
Her blowjob scene in Blowjob Fantasies #18 (early in her carrer) is one of my all time favorites. Its not that she has an amazing techniquie or anything. Its just that she looks so fresh, innocent and beautiful.
That IS an awesome scene! And that movie is still in my all-time Top 10. And Daisy's scene in Head Case is great, too. She's gotten a lot nastier of late, and I like it!
dcphotoman1
Member

washington, dc
18 Posts
2/05
Posted - Jan 1 2007 : 4:07PM


Nitescape wrote:
Imma have to check her out!


I always thought she had ULTRA hott looks, and kinda reminded me a lot of Lacey Duvalle, in that she was a very young very pretty thing, with all the potential in the world....


I know I'd sure love to fuck her.


think I rateher fuck Lacey:):) If had to make the choice, not that I have a choice:)

pwing
Member

861 Posts
4/05
Posted - Jan 1 2007 : 5:13PM
Her performance in Digital Playground's Deeper 3 really blew me away. I haven't really noticed her until just recently but I'm definitely on the look out for her scenes now.
bubbad
Member

17 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 6 2007 : 1:05PM
she also make ascene with max hardcore
BuffaloSoldier
Member

84 Posts
9/06
Posted - Feb 6 2007 : 2:43PM
Weird. I was just reading this thread, then went over to iafd.com and (according to them) guess whose birthday it is? That's right, Miss Daisy Marie turns 23 today. Like some other posters have said, she started in the biz really young and has really grown into her body and sexuality. Of course it doesn't hurt that even in her most recent movies, Daisy could easily pass for 18 or 19.

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful women in the business.

bauer024
Senior Member

It is what it is
2416 Posts
12/05
Posted - Feb 6 2007 : 6:06PM
happy birhtday Daisy it was great to see her in Vegas i did not get a pic with her but she is still so beautiful in person
i will not forget her at all


dan

Porn2bwild
All Media Play

45 Posts
7/06
Posted - Feb 9 2007 : 9:46PM
Daisy does an amazing scene in Hustler's Barely Legal School Girls. She does this rotating ass and pussy thing on this guys cock and the camera sits lower than her pussy like off the edge of the bed and she really grinds her hips. It is really an awesome scene. she got an AVN nomination just for the solo masturbation scene before the fucking started. That was really hot.
Crucifixio_Jones
Senior Member

Arrogant & Obnoxious Narcissist
8885 Posts
10/03
Posted - Feb 10 2007 : 2:13AM


Porn2bwild wrote:
Daisy does an amazing scene in Hustler's Barely Legal School Girls.


I remember seeing the preview for that movie on another Hustler disc and wanting to see it sooooo bad. It's been in my possession for a little while now and yes, that scene is CRAZY. Daisy is really on her game. I couldn't care less about the other scenes on that disc but Daisy's is off-the-chain. It's one of those one-scene keepers.
Faceblaster
Member

494 Posts
5/04
Posted - Feb 11 2007 : 11:54PM
Hottest girl in porn! Here is her new website. The first that she actually endorses and contributes to personally. enterdaisy.com
stevesteelepresents
Member

54 Posts
1/06
Posted - Mar 18 2007 : 12:01AM
I met Daisy at a producer's house before she had done any scenes and was totally blown away by her.


Once I started directing I shot her on several occasions most recently for by superheroine site. She was awesome in thsi scene.

Check out pics and trailer here:
Daisy pics, etc.

Edited by - stevesteelepresents on 3/18/2007 12:03:02 AM

JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4075 Posts
2/04
Posted - Mar 19 2007 : 2:01AM
Sweet Jesus! she's looking fierce these days, ain't she? Interesting site!

"just a Monstar wannabe..."




Jump To: