Featured New Release
Phil Varone's Groupies: The Music From Behind
Studio: Vivid
Release date: 9/16/2014



all new releases

Dirty A2M & Messy Anal -Bloopers & Unexpected Leak (page 28)

AuthorTopic
jakejd4949
Senior Member

2021 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jun 9 2012 : 09:48:25 AM
Where is this from ? Cute redish hair girl walks out of a hotel into a pool , green bikini bottom and white top , after flashing in the pool she turns around underwater and shows her pink sock , at which point a near full roll of toilet paper floats out , question of course , how the hell do you misplace that ?
rosebudd fail.jpg
Go To Top of page [Link]
Alan Winstanley
Member

102 Posts
12/09
Posted - Jun 10 2012 : 09:13:44 AM
Dana Dearmond on Fetish Fanatic 10 (around 37:00, scene with Chastity Lynn)

http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=330619887_001_123_476lo.jpg

http://img280.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=330651932_002_123_25lo.jpg

http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=933068777_003_123_73lo.jpg

http://img166.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=330720812_004_123_26lo.jpg

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

2021 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jun 10 2012 : 09:38:28 AM
Must be a bit of pressure on a performer , have to do a long anal scene in a bright white set-one boo-boo , and it's gonna show .
Go To Top of page [Link]
2Chainz
Deactivated User

41 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 10 2012 : 03:22:47 PM
I wish this thread was way more organized than this. If this was more organized it would be easier to search for things by category and date.

Amy Brooke sharted in her scene on EverythingButt with Isis Taylor when she took the metal balls out her ass.

Tee from DirtyDirector.com in "Fuck Toy 89" was leaking shit out her ass a few times. I know because I have the DVD.

I think it was ChristianXXX, he shitted in Kitten's mouth and she kept eating it when he was having a train run on him by her and Monique. I love that woman

Go To Top of page [Link]
kollajjik
Member

42 Posts
3/11
Posted - Jun 10 2012 : 09:12:39 PM


Amy Brooke sharted in her scene on EverythingButt with Isis Taylor when she took the metal balls out her ass.



on site EverythingButt.com no such actress named Isis Taylor ......

maybe Isis Love & Amy Brooke (+Mark Davis) ??

Go To Top of page [Link]
kollajjik
Member

42 Posts
3/11
Posted - Jun 10 2012 : 11:04:24 PM


I think it was ChristianXXX, he shitted in Kitten's mouth and she kept eating it when he was having a train run on him by her and Monique. I love that woman


You can learn from what site this video and the name of the girl - Kitten or Monique ??

Thank You.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JigglyBoobs
Member

723 Posts
3/12
Posted - Jun 11 2012 : 06:56:26 PM


kollajjik wrote:

Amy Brooke sharted in her scene on EverythingButt with Isis Taylor when she took the metal balls out her ass.


on site EverythingButt.com no such actress named Isis Taylor ......

maybe Isis Love & Amy Brooke (+Mark Davis) ??



That's the one, about 17 minutes in. She didn't quite shit herself. The lube was just dirty.
Go To Top of page [Link]
2Chainz
Deactivated User

41 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 12 2012 : 02:31:41 AM
^ at 41:30 Isis LOVE takes the giant dildo out from from fudge sack and she pisses all over the guys balls and legs. When she drank the piss that dripped on his booty that was one of the most Epic moments in modern porn history. Amy Brooks deserves a GOAT award for that. shitting out those two giant metal balls was sexy too.
Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 12 2012 : 09:02:47 AM
in kelseyobsession movies is much of dirty anal and atm's but I am wondering if they are not fake?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 12 2012 : 12:33:02 PM


2Chainz wrote:
I wish this thread was way more organized than this. If this was more organized it would be easier to search for things by category and date.


Amy Brooke sharted in her scene on EverythingButt with Isis Taylor when she took the metal balls out her ass.

Tee from DirtyDirector.com in "Fuck Toy 89" was leaking shit out her ass a few times. I know because I have the DVD.

I think it was ChristianXXX, he shitted in Kitten's mouth and she kept eating it when he was having a train run on him by her and Monique. I love that woman


Dirty Director is great for dirty anal. Unfortunately the girls are usually fat and/or hideous trailer park girls. lol. It still has an occasional watchable scene that has a raw factor that is rare and refreshing.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 12 2012 : 12:55:29 PM


yericho00 wrote:
in kelseyobsession movies is much of dirty anal and atm's but I am wondering if they are not fake?

I wondered the same thing. Theres the classic scnee where she goes right from the toilet to sex, and proceeds to do A2M. She's a genuinely freaky chic for sure. She's into some kinky stuff. I love her anal/A2M scenes but I dont' care for some of the other stuff.

Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 12 2012 : 01:12:23 PM
I mean there is that one scene where she poop and fuck with dildo and she is all messy and she lick the dildo all the time, it's like scat scene.. than I start wonderin..
Go To Top of page [Link]
easterneuroflickfan
Member

34 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 17 2012 : 06:27:15 PM
After reading this thread over the past few months, I decided to finally join and contribute to the dirty anal/ATM theme.

One thing I've noticed about dirty anal and/or dirty ass to mouth are the porn stars themselves. Chances are moderate to high if at least one porn star oozed the brown in one scene, in other movies, there will be more gravy. Cases in point:

- Julie Night: "Spunk in the Trunk" and a "Twist of Anal"
- Suzanna White: "Ass Traffic 6" and "Cute Little Asses 2"
- Amalie: "Ass Feast 3" and "Home Wreckers 2"
- Amy Brooke: "Just Over Eighteen 23" and some movie clip from kink.com with Isis Love
- Jamie Elle: "Double Teamed and Creamed 2" and "Overflowing Assholes 2"
- Evelyne Foxy: one from Asstraffic and another from Tamed Teens (ASSTRAFFIC ONE WAS TRUE FILTH)
- Debbie White: SEVERAL dirty anal creampies and anal sex from Asstraffic and Allinternal

With this knowledge, once you find an actress with the dirt in a movie, look for her in other ones to narrow down your search for dirty anal and/or dirty ATM. Obviously not a fool proof way to search for a dirty rectum, but should help.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JizzyG
Member

Relax; it's only the internet!
103 Posts
6/11
Posted - Jun 17 2012 : 08:11:40 PM


easterneuroflickfan wrote:
- Evelyne Foxy ... (ASSTRAFFIC ONE WAS TRUE FILTH)

I am looking for this scene. I found a couple of clips of it online, but can't find it on Asstraffic. Are you sure it's there. Could you please post (a legal) link to this scene, and where I could buy it from? Really appreciated!

Go To Top of page [Link]
utopiaa
Member

642 Posts
7/11
Posted - Jun 18 2012 : 09:23:47 AM
she goes by the name evelyn there, easy to find it.

http://www.indexxxed.com/149166/models.php?id=424

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dode123
Member

49 Posts
10/10
Posted - Jun 19 2012 : 09:51:57 AM


easterneuroflickfan wrote:
After reading this thread over the past few months, I decided to finally join and contribute to the dirty anal/ATM theme.

One thing I've noticed about dirty anal and/or dirty ass to mouth are the porn stars themselves. Chances are moderate to high if at least one porn star oozed the brown in one scene, in other movies, there will be more gravy. Cases in point:

- Julie Night: "Spunk in the Trunk" and a "Twist of Anal"
- Suzanna White: "Ass Traffic 6" and "Cute Little Asses 2"
- Amalie: "Ass Feast 3" and "Home Wreckers 2"
- Amy Brooke: "Just Over Eighteen 23" and some movie clip from kink.com with Isis Love
- Jamie Elle: "Double Teamed and Creamed 2" and "Overflowing Assholes 2"
- Evelyne Foxy: one from Asstraffic and another from Tamed Teens (ASSTRAFFIC ONE WAS TRUE FILTH)
- Debbie White: SEVERAL dirty anal creampies and anal sex from Asstraffic and Allinternal

With this knowledge, once you find an actress with the dirt in a movie, look for her in other ones to narrow down your search for dirty anal and/or dirty ATM. Obviously not a fool proof way to search for a dirty rectum, but should help.


Nice! Which ones are with dirty A2M/A2M right after dirty anal? :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 20 2012 : 02:36:43 PM
It's true. Certain girls tend to be dirtier than others.
Go To Top of page [Link]
easterneuroflickfan
Member

34 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 20 2012 : 11:23:43 PM


Dode123 wrote:

Nice! Which ones are with dirty A2M/A2M right after dirty anal? :)


- Julie Night: "A Twist of Anal" (Dirty anal starts at 11:35 with dirty ATM at 13:05)
- Suzanna White: "Cute Little Asses 2" (leakage at 18:18 with dirty ATM at 19:09 with no cuts in between)


I'll get to them more after I get some sleep and once the weather cools down here. It's way to hot now.


Go To Top of page [Link]
dankman
Member

17 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jun 22 2012 : 02:09:33 AM
Anal Motherfucker, Scene #02 with Ava Addams
brown lube around 43

Anal Motherfucker, Scene #03 with Nikki Sexx
datm around....the first atm


I love you Mike!

Go To Top of page [Link]
easterneuroflickfan
Member

34 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 23 2012 : 12:57:17 AM
I found quite another winner in the dirty ATM department:

In Rocco's POV volume #07, Scene #05 with Helena Sweet, at the 16:11 point of the movie when Rocco pulls his stunt cock out of Helena's anus, there is a VERY VISIBLE clump of poo on the head and shaft of his dick. There's an ensuing conversation, basically pleads from Rocco for Helena to clean off the feces from his cock with her mouth, as Helena keeps saying no adding to the hotness of the clip. She sucks him off anyway but you can tell, she was not a happy camper at all.

There's a second dirty ATM in that same scene with Helena at the 19:35 mark when Rocco pulls out again with yet another moment where Helena and Rocco go back and forth on the pros and cons of sucking a diarrhea covered dick.

ENJOY!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Ignatz
Deactivated User

283 Posts
2/12
Posted - Jun 23 2012 : 01:06:58 AM


Lone Wolf wrote:
In Rocco's X-Treme Gapes 2 , Rocco gets to ass fuck young teenager, Helen (18).
Rocco goes balls deep inside Helen and starts opening her wider and wider...
9339_03_hd.mp4_002599366.jpg

I've noticed a reddish liquid coming out of the girl's ass. It's just between her ass hole and pussy. It's a nice view, actually. I would like to think it's a little blood from the pain of Rocco's big dick forcing inside her tight ass.
See the link below:
Beauty hole
Could it be something else?



Good scene.
Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 23 2012 : 05:35:09 PM
scene wih helena sweet is rocco's pov 5..and it's very very good.. one of the best
Go To Top of page [Link]
easterneuroflickfan
Member

34 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 02:28:29 AM


yericho00 wrote:
scene wih helena sweet is rocco's pov 5..and it's very very good.. one of the best

Glad someone else agrees! I just saw the video again of Helena Sweet and I couldn't help but laugh so hard while pulling my pud during their conversations. Helena's keeps saying "No" while Rocco says "It's just the smells. It's nothing!"

Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 10:16:09 AM
do you have something else like that?
Go To Top of page [Link]
hendrik
Member

231 Posts
1/07
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 02:28:25 PM
Yericho I'm not eaterneuroflickfan, but I can tell you that Rocco's scene with Roxy Rush (vol7) is even better.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 04:41:05 PM


hendrik wrote:
Yericho I'm not eaterneuroflickfan, but I can tell you that Rocco's scene with Roxy Rush (vol7) is even better.

I can't seem to find that scene.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Roshie
New Member

4 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 07:55:11 PM


hendrik wrote:
Yericho I'm not eaterneuroflickfan, but I can tell you that Rocco's scene with Roxy Rush (vol7) is even better.

Do you mean volume 23, scene 2? That actress isn't in volume 7 on the website.

Edited by - Roshie on 6/24/2012 7:55:39 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 05:42:24 AM
it is vol 23.. and it's awesome.. about 28 minute it's really a dirty atm .. tnx
Go To Top of page [Link]
pronto7673
Member

57 Posts
10/06
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 08:29:03 PM


easterneuroflickfan wrote:
I found quite another winner in the dirty ATM department:

In Rocco's POV volume #07, Scene #05 with Helena Sweet, at the 16:11 point of the movie when Rocco pulls his stunt cock out of Helena's anus, there is a VERY VISIBLE clump of poo on the head and shaft of his dick. There's an ensuing conversation, basically pleads from Rocco for Helena to clean off the feces from his cock with her mouth, as Helena keeps saying no adding to the hotness of the clip. She sucks him off anyway but you can tell, she was not a happy camper at all.

There's a second dirty ATM in that same scene with Helena at the 19:35 mark when Rocco pulls out again with yet another moment where Helena and Rocco go back and forth on the pros and cons of sucking a diarrhea covered dick.

ENJOY!


I just watched this scene and it is good.... The two of them bantering back and forth on having her suck his cock is hot.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 02:24:11 PM


yericho00 wrote:
it is vol 23.. and it's awesome.. about 28 minute it's really a dirty atm .. tnx

What series is it? Animal Trainer? Of course it's not on evilangel.com.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Roshie
New Member

4 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 02:41:55 PM


Amateur A2M Fan wrote:


yericho00 wrote:
it is vol 23.. and it's awesome.. about 28 minute it's really a dirty atm .. tnx

What series is it? Animal Trainer? Of course it's not on evilangel.com.


It's rocco's POV volume 23 scene 2"

http://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/Roccos-POV-volume-23-Scene-02/film/35201

Go To Top of page [Link]
hendrik
Member

231 Posts
1/07
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 05:15:36 PM
Alexandra in Roccos POV vol 20, probably the dirtiest girl.
Go To Top of page [Link]
dankman
Member

17 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 11:21:13 PM
^^^^

Yeah, if he had actually kept her in frame.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Entropy
New Member

2 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 27 2012 : 09:27:47 AM
I’ve just come across Cherry Torn on Milk Nymphos 3 I think it is. Had a quick look into her other titles, and given her background im wondering if anyone has any ATM Recommendations!? It seems she has done it all….
Go To Top of page [Link]
JizzyG
Member

Relax; it's only the internet!
103 Posts
6/11
Posted - Jun 27 2012 : 12:53:40 PM


yericho00 wrote:
it is vol 23.. and it's awesome.. about 28 minute it's really a dirty atm .. tnx


Wondering if she really did it or not. There's a bit of a struggle between the two of them, and then it's all gone!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Drebin
Member

895 Posts
3/09
Posted - Jun 27 2012 : 01:18:08 PM

- Jamie Elle: "Double Teamed and Creamed 2" and "Overflowing Assholes 2"


jamie is 1 of all time favourite dp whores.. overflowing assholes is epic series too

Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 28 2012 : 06:13:45 PM
it's alexa wild not aleksandra in rocco pov 20.. she is also from croatia and she bring us tina blade.. and that scene is very dirty but yes unfortunatly the cock is not in the frame so we don't see the dirtines but we see her brown tongue..
Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jun 28 2012 : 06:32:04 PM
cherry torn not only she has dirty atm videos she even have a scat videos where she eat shit..
Go To Top of page [Link]
Entropy
New Member

2 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 28 2012 : 09:38:20 PM
yeah, didnt want to go as far as scat. does she have any 'normal' dirty a2m scenes that anyone knows off?
Go To Top of page [Link]
dankman
Member

17 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 01:10:16 PM
Cum Fart Cocktails #4, Scene 4 - Sierra Sinn, Hailey Young
24:40 dirty anal with rimming
There is brown lube oozing out of Sierra. Hailey sees it and still tongues her asshole.

At the end, Sierra farts out some brown cum on Haily's face. Then Sierra laps it up.


Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jul 5 2012 : 04:23:06 PM
Nice. I haven't seen the later editions of CFC.
Go To Top of page [Link]
JizzyG
Member

Relax; it's only the internet!
103 Posts
6/11
Posted - Jul 8 2012 : 01:30:48 PM


easterneuroflickfan wrote:
- Evelyne Foxy ... (ASSTRAFFIC ONE WAS TRUE FILTH)


I found this scene on the evil angel website, too, but I couldn't see any dirtyness in it. Maybe it's edited. I see a trailer online which showed a lot of mess with a dildo, is that the only dirty part, or is it nasty the whole way though?
Cheers folk.
Go To Top of page [Link]
accnt3
Member

10 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jul 8 2012 : 09:20:37 PM
There is another dirty a2m in Rocco's POV volume #17 Scene #1 - Angelina M
http://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/Roccos-POV-volume-17/film/31519
Go To Top of page [Link]
Moakie
Member

12 Posts
7/10
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 07:36:08 AM


accnt3 wrote:
There is another dirty a2m in Rocco's POV volume #17 Scene #1 - Angelina M
http://www.roccosiffredi.com/en/Roccos-POV-volume-17/film/31519

Not true

Go To Top of page [Link]
Portillo
Member

64 Posts
3/12
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 07:40:12 AM


jakejd4949 wrote:
Where is this from ? Cute redish hair girl walks out of a hotel into a pool , green bikini bottom and white top , after flashing in the pool she turns around underwater and shows her pink sock , at which point a near full roll of toilet paper floats out , question of course , how the hell do you misplace that ?
rosebudd fail.jpg


Thats a hot video. Wish I was in the pool with her.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Hoya
Deactivated User

357 Posts
2/12
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 08:08:43 AM


Amateur A2M Fan wrote:


2Chainz wrote:
I wish this thread was way more organized than this. If this was more organized it would be easier to search for things by category and date.

Amy Brooke sharted in her scene on EverythingButt with Isis Taylor when she took the metal balls out her ass.

Tee from DirtyDirector.com in "Fuck Toy 89" was leaking shit out her ass a few times. I know because I have the DVD.

I think it was ChristianXXX, he shitted in Kitten's mouth and she kept eating it when he was having a train run on him by her and Monique. I love that woman


Dirty Director is great for dirty anal. Unfortunately the girls are usually fat and/or hideous trailer park girls. lol. It still has an occasional watchable scene that has a raw factor that is rare and refreshing.



There is no dirty anal in Dirty Director. None.

Edited by - hoya on 7/26/2012 5:16:25 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
yericho00
Member

28 Posts
4/12
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 04:05:04 PM
and these scene with christianxxx.. is it exist? couse I can't fin anything about it or anything similar
Go To Top of page [Link]
Roshie
New Member

4 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 05:48:53 PM


Portillo wrote:


jakejd4949 wrote:
Where is this from ? Cute redish hair girl walks out of a hotel into a pool , green bikini bottom and white top , after flashing in the pool she turns around underwater and shows her pink sock , at which point a near full roll of toilet paper floats out , question of course , how the hell do you misplace that ?
rosebudd fail.jpg


Thats a hot video. Wish I was in the pool with her.


Where is this video? I searched back like 5 or 6 pages and dont see where this is from.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JizzyG
Member

Relax; it's only the internet!
103 Posts
6/11
Posted - Jul 11 2012 : 10:59:41 PM


There is no dirty anal in Dirty Director. None.
Edited by - hoya on 7/11/2012 7:21:50 PM

There are loads of messy dirty director scenes. Check out Alice (I think fuck toy 35). I wrote a long list of dirty scenes from dirty director. It's a few pages back now... There's at least 12 scenes. Probably more now, though my membership lapsed.

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

2021 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jul 12 2012 : 07:23:25 AM
efukt , epis ass is epic is the clip .


Roshie wrote:



Portillo wrote:


jakejd4949 wrote:
Where is this from ? Cute redish hair girl walks out of a hotel into a pool , green bikini bottom and white top , after flashing in the pool she turns around underwater and shows her pink sock , at which point a near full roll of toilet paper floats out , question of course , how the hell do you misplace that ?
rosebudd fail.jpg


Thats a hot video. Wish I was in the pool with her.


Where is this video? I searched back like 5 or 6 pages and dont see where this is from.


Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 28 of 41 First < 3 16 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Most Intense DP Scenes

Next topic: What Are The Most Common Tattoos/Piercings in Porn

Jump To: