New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Taylor ReedAlina WestAria Alexander
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 116 > Girls working up a sweat from fucking
Page 1 of 2 Last
AuthorPost
Pretentious
Member

97 Posts
11/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 3:49AM
I've seen a couple April vids where she starts out looking normal and puts so much effort into fucking the guy that she's practically dripping with sweat by the end of it... I think it's awesome. Can anyone think of some recent movies where the girl gets super-sweaty from fucking, or girls that are really known for literally getting "hot" during sex?
MASAMUNE
Senior Member

2295 Posts
12/04
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 5:01AM
I've seen Tory Lane start sweating.

mmmmmmmm.... sweat

CG_Gurl80
Senior Member

Sexy Bitches
1383 Posts
1/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 5:08AM
Lauren Phoenix gets nice and sweaty in many of her movies.
loop
Senior Member

2267 Posts
9/03
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 6:04AM
mandy bright
audrey hollander
lauren phoenix
Woland
Member

178 Posts
5/04
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 6:21AM
Sweaty girls are hot
Slayerchick
Member

56 Posts
1/06
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 12:44PM
Avy Scott.....she sweats in every scene i see her in. It washes out all the body and volume in her hair. It kinda turns me off but its still sexy i guess.

amneth
Member

109 Posts
9/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 12:50PM
Marie Luv almost always works up a sweat. That girl fucks like a maniac.
palominorn
Senior Member

I'M RICH BIATCH!
1023 Posts
8/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 1:14PM


Woland wrote:
Sweaty girls are hot

palominorn
Senior Member

I'M RICH BIATCH!
1023 Posts
8/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 1:16PM
sweaty girls are hot - thats funny! ashlyn gere was a great sweater!
yyyyYYYYYYyyyy
Member

98 Posts
10/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 1:53PM


Slayerchick wrote:
Avy Scott.....she sweats in every scene i see her in. It washes out all the body and volume in her hair. It kinda turns me off but its still sexy i guess.



Sunny Lane is like that too. She could probably wring quite a bit out of that hair.

I'd drink it.

-Kelly-
Senior Member

3731 Posts
5/03
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 2:32PM
Sunny Lane, Avy Scott, and Ashlyn Gere are the ones that come to mind for me.

I really dig it, just a small part of why I'm such a big fan of both Sunny and Avy.

francios
Senior Member

2846 Posts
2/05
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 9:44PM
Marie Luv always works up a sweat. That girl is just plain awesome. :D
croy
Platinum Member

Discovry
31394 Posts
3/04
Posted - Feb 27 2006 : 10:31PM


Woland wrote:
Sweaty girls are hot

Hot girls get sweaty.
Marie Luv
Ultimate Freak Diva

It don't get no realer than this!
791 Posts
6/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 1:40AM


francios wrote:
Marie Luv always works up a sweat. That girl is just plain awesome. :D

Francios I love you. You know me like a book. Yes I am a sweater.

matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 2:37AM


Woland wrote:
Sweaty girls are hot

+1 I agree.

And thanks to Pretentious for bringing up one of my favourite topics.

Recently, I saw Chelsea Zinn sweating a lot in Seymore Butts' "House of Ass" and Paola Rey gets sweaty in "Little Miss Innocent".

Other pornstars, that I can think of, who usually worked up a sweat in their scenes are/were Stacy Valentine (I think she's probably #1 when comes to sweating), Johnni Black, Keri Windsor (sometimes)and Hannah Harper.

Pagoda
Senior Member

Thread Killer
5487 Posts
10/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 4:22AM
I don't know if she's always like this, but I've seen Roxy Jezel work up a pretty good sweat.
AztecGold11
Senior Member

1869 Posts
8/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 9:14AM
Meka (Mika) Johnson (black girl)

REVIEW: Black Street Hookers 7 (Bobby Steele)

"back to his place and they proceed
to fuck like animals for a good 25 minutes. I'm talking sweat dripping, moaning,
groaning, no acting these 2 fucked."

modano
Member

335 Posts
12/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 12:46PM
i agree, sweaty chicks are hooot!
Bucho
Member

46 Posts
8/03
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 7:09PM
Ava Devine
Pretentious
Member

97 Posts
11/05
Posted - Feb 28 2006 : 9:31PM
Wow, this is quite a response... then again I guess "sweaty sex" is not an obscure fetish...

I do think that girls with a nice tan (like April) look better when they're sweaty. And it can't just be their face... what I really like is when their torso is practically giving off steam, and sweat is running down their tits and dripping off their nipples.

I also started another thread that's a variant on this topic: Girls who fuck to exhaustion (not just sweating)

Asmodeus
Lord of Lust

az-mo-day-us
13666 Posts
10/01
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 12:51AM
This topic has been brought up before and I think I mentioned Lauren Phoenix as one of my fave preformers who really works up a sweat. In many of her movies she literally glistens with perspiration from the intense sex she's known for. I know some may find these types of scenes kinda of disgusting but they fail to realize that sweat is actually odorless when it first seeps out of the body.
matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 3:00AM


Pretentious wrote:
I do think that girls with a nice tan (like April) look better when they're sweaty. And it can't just be their face... what I really like is when their torso is practically giving off steam, and sweat is running down their tits and dripping off their nipples.

I agree with what Asmodeus said about Lauren Phoenix. I don't know if you're familiar with Lauren, but if you're not, you'll really like her, especially if you're a fan of April (since Lauren looks kind of similar to April).
cross
Senior Member

I Love Beef Curtains!
1179 Posts
6/05
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 3:45AM
Sweat is sweeeeet - it makes the scene so much hotter (pun not intended) I kinda like the washed out tired look the girls get - sweat is just another way of verifying the girls love what they do
Avy_Scott
Member

93 Posts
5/05
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 4:06PM
WHEW!...I'm getting blow dryer out now.lol
Bob
Senior Member

Los Angeles
12369 Posts
3/03
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 4:29PM
I can't vouch for the quality of the series, but Kick Ass Pictures put out eight volumes of Sweatin' It, directed by Andre Madness.

ADT Price Search for Sweatin' It #1

Like some other pornhounds, I'm ever in search of the Holy Grail of pornstars that are "into it". So I'm a big lover of sweat. Even if it's not proof of passion, at least it reinforces the illusion (and, in any event, demonstrates an admirable work ethic).

Edited by - bob on 3/1/2006 4:56:06 PM

Rayniac
Member

GER
16 Posts
2/06
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 6:59PM


Pretentious wrote:
Wow, this is quite a response... then again I guess "sweaty sex" is not an obscure fetish...

Good to see that... cause I've always been searching but never found something. But it looks like there's a thread for everything at ADT ;)

The only girl that I can think of is Krystal deBoor, been watching her scenes only because of that.
I've seen Ember in Sweating It, but she doesn't seem to be a sweater at all. Don't know if the rest of the series is better...

Infidel
Member

96 Posts
12/05
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 7:39PM
I particularly remember a scene were Jayna Oso sweats a whole lot and Katja Kassin also sweats a whole lot. btw, this have been in once scene together where they ge really "hot and bothered" literally...i believe it was in She Got Ass #9.
CumAgain
Member

142 Posts
2/06
Posted - Mar 1 2006 : 8:16PM


Bob wrote:

...

Like some other pornhounds, I'm ever in search of the Holy Grail of pornstars that are "into it". So I'm a big lover of sweat. Even if it's not proof of passion, at least it reinforces the illusion (and, in any event, demonstrates an admirable work ethic).


Same thoughts here... at least if they get sweaty, they're actually showing effort, and effort suggests they might actually care about doing the best scene they can (even if they're not truly turned on), and that suggests they might not just be a cynical slut doing the bare minimum until the money shot and the paycheck that follows it. And you never know, they might just be "into it" as well.

Sweating is a classic example of "going above and beyond the call of duty".

For a female performer, other examples might be serious eye contact (with the guy, not the camera) and kissing, giving a blowjob good enough to make the guy's eyes implode into his skull, along with putting some thought into what she does following the money shot (like licking it all up, or sucking his dick clean), besides the usual "oh yeah" to the camera.

For a male performer, examples might be the above eye contact/kissing/foreplay, serious effort giving oral to the girl, and cumming without caring if it's a by-the-book money shot or not (even more so if he pops several times and thus takes away from his money shot facial at the end) -- he's not following direction, he's doing what cums naturally.

matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Mar 2 2006 : 2:54AM
I forgot to mention before that Malorie Marx was another girl who would usually sweat in her scenes.

Also, in a movie called "Role Models 3", Hannah Harper and Calli Cox sweat a lot in their respective scenes.

CG_Gurl80
Senior Member

Sexy Bitches
1383 Posts
1/05
Posted - Mar 2 2006 : 3:06AM


Bob wrote:
I can't vouch for the quality of the series, but Kick Ass Pictures put out eight volumes of Sweatin' It, directed by Andre Madness.

ADT Price Search for Sweatin' It #1



I have seen "Sweatin It 1" and a few others from the series. The problem is, the sweat is "manafactured" and not formulated as a result of the actual fucking. They spray the chicks with oil, in between edits most likely, in an effort to make them look sweaty when in fact they are not. This defeats the purpose in my opinion. Does it look like they are sweaty? Yes. But it's the principle that they are offending.

Bob
Senior Member

Los Angeles
12369 Posts
3/03
Posted - Mar 3 2006 : 4:00AM
Thanks for the info, Gurl (I've only seen the boxcovers, not the videos).

Yeah, then they're definitely offending the principle.

Bob
Senior Member

Los Angeles
12369 Posts
3/03
Posted - Mar 3 2006 : 4:03AM
CumAgain wrote:

Same thoughts here... at least if they get sweaty . . . they might not just be a cynical slut doing the bare minimum until the money shot and the paycheck that follows it.
I hate to be picky, but those aren't my thoughts.
The Ripper
Member

84 Posts
2/05
Posted - Mar 16 2006 : 8:03AM
Ahhhh, one of my favourire subjects returns, and so good to see so many people who are into sweaty girls.

Some of my favourites are:

Ashlyn Gere & Stacy Valentine - the classics.
Lauren Phoenix - Ass Stretchers 3 is awesome.
Avy Scott
Ava Devine
Hannah Harper
Roxy Jezel
Flower Tucci - My current favourite

Some good movies, that I have seen relating to this are:

50 Guy Creampie 2 - Jennifer works up quite a sweat
Masks, Light & The Dark - Hot sunshine & latex, nuff said.
Ass Stretchers 3 - already mentioned.
Dementia - Hanna Harper again

I will put my thinking head on and come up with a few more soon.

By the way, has anyone seen Clusterfuck 3 with Lauren Pheonix... she must be awesome in a gangbang!!!

More soon

Cheers - The Ripper

matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Mar 25 2006 : 2:53AM
There's also Lucy Lee (I heard there are 2 pornstars named Lucy Lee, so I mean the Asian one) and sometimes Ashley Long.
palominorn
Senior Member

I'M RICH BIATCH!
1023 Posts
8/05
Posted - Mar 25 2006 : 3:17PM


The Ripper wrote:
Ahhhh, one of my favourire subjects returns, and so good to see so many people who are into sweaty girls.

Some of my favourites are:

Ashlyn Gere & Stacy Valentine - the classics.
Lauren Phoenix - Ass Stretchers 3 is awesome.
Avy Scott
Ava Devine
Hannah Harper
Roxy Jezel
Flower Tucci - My current favourite

Some good movies, that I have seen relating to this are:

50 Guy Creampie 2 - Jennifer works up quite a sweat
Masks, Light & The Dark - Hot sunshine & latex, nuff said.
Ass Stretchers 3 - already mentioned.
Dementia - Hanna Harper again

I will put my thinking head on and come up with a few more soon.

By the way, has anyone seen Clusterfuck 3 with Lauren Pheonix... she must be awesome in a gangbang!!!

More soon

Cheers - The Ripper



ripper - what the all time best sweat movie, since you are an expert - thanks!

Faunus
Member

672 Posts
1/03
Posted - Mar 25 2006 : 5:11PM
If you are a classic lover, 3 AM has a nice scene with a whole lot of sweat.
The Ripper
Member

84 Posts
2/05
Posted - Apr 3 2006 : 11:18AM


palominorn wrote:


The Ripper wrote:
Ahhhh, one of my favourire subjects returns, and so good to see so many people who are into sweaty girls.

Some of my favourites are:

Ashlyn Gere & Stacy Valentine - the classics.
Lauren Phoenix - Ass Stretchers 3 is awesome.
Avy Scott
Ava Devine
Hannah Harper
Roxy Jezel
Flower Tucci - My current favourite

Some good movies, that I have seen relating to this are:

50 Guy Creampie 2 - Jennifer works up quite a sweat
Masks, Light & The Dark - Hot sunshine & latex, nuff said.
Ass Stretchers 3 - already mentioned.
Dementia - Hanna Harper again

I will put my thinking head on and come up with a few more soon.

By the way, has anyone seen Clusterfuck 3 with Lauren Pheonix... she must be awesome in a gangbang!!!

More soon

Cheers - The Ripper



ripper - what the all time best sweat movie, since you are an expert - thanks!



Well Palominorn, off the top of my head "Witching Hour" with Ashlyn Gere was fantastic. A realy sweaty movie and very much helped by Ashlyn being such a hot (excuse the pun) performer.

There will be many more when I sit down hand get my thinking cap on. I will post them here asap.

Cheers - The Ripper

matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Jun 12 2006 : 3:32AM
Brought back this thread to see if anyone else wanted to add to the list of girls who get sweaty in their scenes or add any particular sweaty scenes that you saw.
Kakihara2005
Senior Member

Celeste
6536 Posts
10/05
Posted - Jun 18 2006 : 7:36AM
Ava Devine is always sweating . Jesus, I just love her !
M.B.
Senior Member

2209 Posts
2/01
Posted - Jun 18 2006 : 8:45AM
I have yet to see a Tory Lane scene where she wasn't a total mess of sweat and hair by the end of it.
BigMatt
Senior Member

Sunrise Adams, Queen of Cute.
1306 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jun 18 2006 : 6:47PM


Slayerchick wrote:
Avy Scott.....she sweats in every scene i see her in. It washes out all the body and volume in her hair. It kinda turns me off but its still sexy i guess.


Turns me ON baby! It's hot as hell. I'd do anything to have a sweaty, dripping, moaning Avy right here...

Flushed
Member

9 Posts
6/06
Posted - Jun 18 2006 : 8:13PM
Can anyone think of sweaty scenes where the girl is very pale-white and has nice big natural tits? I like the pale skin because when they're hot it's a lot easier to see. I like big natural tits because... they're big natural tits.
matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Jun 20 2006 : 2:42AM


Flushed wrote:
Can anyone think of sweaty scenes where the girl is very pale-white and has nice big natural tits? I like the pale skin because when they're hot it's a lot easier to see. I like big natural tits because... they're big natural tits.

You know what, I can't think of a scene where I saw a pale girl with big natural tits who was sweating a lot. Hopefully, someone else can help you out with that.

Edited by - matchmaker on 6/20/2006 2:43:16 AM

DIZMGOTDAJIZM
Member

140 Posts
5/06
Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 11:58AM
Hey Ripper....I've seen CLUSTERFUCK 3 and I must say that Lauren Phoenix AND Ariana Jolee sweat up a storm. I'm into sweat in a scene.....I like the female to have sweat showing on her brow/forehead and on her chest and stomach......just a personal turn on. lol I also saw that scene from BLACK STREET HOOKERS with Meka Johnson.....MAN!!! I'm surprised they just didn't keep sliding off of each other...LOL!!!!
codybangs
Digital Playground

997 Posts
8/04
Posted - Jun 22 2006 : 2:57PM
Sunny Lane, Sunny Lane and Sunny Lane. I have never seen a girl sweat on camera more than this girl!
matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Mar 6 2007 : 4:13AM
Eve Laurence sweats a lot in the movie "Big Tits Whores" (lovely title ain't it). Even though Eve rubs oil on herself at the beginning of the scene, you could tell that she is actually sweating (not oil) later on in the scene.

Edited by - matchmaker on 3/6/2007 4:25:11 AM

RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Mar 6 2007 : 7:57AM
Sweaty women really is awesome! It's especially nice during a 1 on 1 marathon fuck session. I've been seeing more of it lately and am pleased to see it. +1 for sweating women!
CarbonT
Senior Member

2006 Posts
8/05
Posted - Mar 6 2007 : 11:44AM
Jayna Oso in Abominable Black Man. She's drenched.


DIZMGOTDAJIZM
Member

140 Posts
5/06
Posted - Mar 6 2007 : 5:13PM
Hell, Jayna Oso in "One In The Pink, One In The Stink #1" she is sweating PROFUSELY as she takes it in vag, anal, DP, Double Anal, and Double Vag. The scene is incredible.
Swiss_Pornaddict
Member

133 Posts
4/06
Posted - Mar 6 2007 : 5:15PM
DIZMGOTDAJIZM!

Saw the Jayna OSO in "1 in the pink and 1 in the stink" too. its absolutely awsome!

p.s. am in the chatroom right now. looking for a little porn fan chat.

matchmaker
Senior Member

107233 Posts
4/05
Posted - Mar 7 2007 : 2:23AM


RandomPrecision wrote:
+1 for sweating women!

+2
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 116Girls working up a sweat from fucking

Previous topic: 1997 Gonzo Movie Inquiry
Next topic: boob jobs gone good.
Page 1 of 2 Last



Jump To: