more performer info on...

Image of Teanna Kai
Teanna Kai

Has Teanna Kai done boy/girl

AuthorTopic
jashnew
Member


247 Posts
3/05
Posted - May 8 2005 : 02:25:00 AM
I recently discovered Teanna Kai. I was trying to find some videos on her and it looks like all of her videos are girl/girl. Has she done any boy/girl stuff?
[Link]
sir wankalot
Senior Member

UK
1598 Posts
5/03
Posted - May 8 2005 : 08:48:00 AM
Yes.

Dirty Debutantes 100
Asian Dolls Uncut 1

Go To Top of page [Link]
Crucifixio_Jones
Senior Member

Arrogant & Obnoxious Narcissist
8885 Posts
10/03
Posted - May 8 2005 : 10:48:00 AM
Teanna's on the cover of this month's Xtreme Magazine and in her interview she doesn't sound Xtremely interested in doing boy/girl OR girl/girl. She definitely comes across as a not very sexual person and someone who's in the business just for the money.
Go To Top of page [Link]
christianx
Senior Member

2292 Posts
9/04
Posted - May 9 2005 : 09:06:00 AM
wow, i just read that interview....that didnt go well for her at all.....and those guys usually edit stuff to fluff it up, so I can only imagine what she really said to the guy.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dragon Novelties
Member

> Click the Pic <
306 Posts
11/04
Posted - May 9 2005 : 12:37:00 PM
the second picture in that article is smokin' hot!
Go To Top of page [Link]
CrackRot
Member

83 Posts
4/05
Posted - May 9 2005 : 07:55:00 PM


jashnew wrote:
I recently discovered Teanna Kai. I was trying to find some videos on her and it looks like all of her videos are girl/girl. Has she done any boy/girl stuff?



In person, she's very plastic looking and phone;y. I saw her at a porn show, and she wore too much makeup, plus she's older than you think. I bet without the makeup on, she looks like a dog's breakfast.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 2 2006 : 11:18:38 AM


sir wankalot wrote:
Yes.

Dirty Debutantes 100
Asian Dolls Uncut 1


Sir -

"Asian Dolls Uncut 1" was her first B/B/G that she shot with me and my buddy Alex Load, the Peter North of Brussels.The second B/B/G titled "Teanna Kai's 2nd B/B/G Scene" ; which is 1 hour long and contains a pee pee scene plus she makes Alex her cuckhold not to mention that when we were done with her she had a half cup of man spew ALL over her gorgeous tits,can be purchased through me.She also performed with me in a 1 hour long B/G scene in pantyhose (lots of leg action) which is also available through me in DVD or VHS (some peeps don't have a DVD player yet) titled "Teanna Kai's 1st Pantyhose B/G Scene" and also a third B/G scene with DV action (me and her toy ) in Volume I of "Asian Sorority Girls" which I shot for Sunshine Films 6 years ago.To purchase go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub

P.S. - There is a 5th B/G scene that I shot with an interview of Teanna,lots of MB and a long scene wherein Teanna has 3 REAL orgasms (due to good chemistry,I guess)...the rights to this 1 hour long scene were just acquired by Kevin Beechum of K-Beech Video,Inc. and they will re-master and re-package it for release soon.

Don "Asianman" Fernando
http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Edited by - Don Fernando on 5/2/2006 11:29:33 AM

Edited by - Don Fernando on 5/2/2006 11:44:14 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 3 2006 : 12:54:27 AM


To purchase go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub


I was curious about these videos that Don Fernando is talking about, so I registered for this group. Boy, was that a mistake. First, I was shocked at the prices this guy is charging - $90 for a compilation of the 5 Teanna Kai scenes he refers to. Second, I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 4 2006 : 07:56:11 AM


Midtown wrote:


To purchase go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub


I was curious about these videos that Don Fernando is talking about, so I registered for this group. Boy, was that a mistake. First, I was shocked at the prices this guy is charging - $90 for a compilation of the 5 Teanna Kai scenes he refers to. Second, I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group

Funny ...I've sold 21 at that price (in the Top Ten in units sold in my catalog for the last 5 months) and nobody except you has bitched about the price...and you don't really expect the rather intelligent peeps here to believe that you received 70 spam e-mails within only hours...be real...I'm too busy shooting young and pretty Asian girls lately and then editing the footage.

BTW - little hint - Yahoo Groups has a real neat function when you register.You can configure your mailbox to opt to "Not receive e-mails" or just receive "Special Notices" only and 2 more options which I cannot remember.

Good Luck -
Don
http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Edited by - Don Fernando on 5/4/2006 7:59:40 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 03:25:39 PM


Don Fernando wrote:


Midtown wrote:


To purchase go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub


I was curious about these videos that Don Fernando is talking about, so I registered for this group. Boy, was that a mistake. First, I was shocked at the prices this guy is charging - $90 for a compilation of the 5 Teanna Kai scenes he refers to. Second, I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group

Funny ...I've sold 21 at that price (in the Top Ten in units sold in my catalog for the last 5 months) and nobody except you has bitched about the price...and you don't really expect the rather intelligent peeps here to believe that you received 70 spam e-mails within only hours...be real...

BTW - little hint - Yahoo Groups has a real neat function when you register.You can configure your mailbox to opt to "Not receive e-mails" or just receive "Special Notices" only and 2 more options which I cannot remember.


When I registered for the group, I was very careful. I configured my registration with the following requests:

Email Address Display:

* Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators;

Message Delivery:

* No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

Don Fernando, after your reply, I decided to re-register under a different e-mail account, again with the afore-mentioned requests. Here are the exact results of my re-registration:

12:05 P.M. PST - approved for membership in asianxclub

12:10 P.M. PST - 33 spam e-mails received:

asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 2nd BG Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Kiki Doll -Viet Italian Beauty Gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Nina Dulce in her ONLY Anal Scene- DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Kelana - Korean Doll XXX FUCK Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Candy Song aka Ginger Li Anal and DP Pics Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leah (Charmane Star's Sister) in FIRST FUCK on DVD or VHS! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Tylene Tan - Cambodian Doll Gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Ayako Fuck Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Francine Dee was the very first Import Model that I... Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Jade Marcela's very FIRST FUCK scene! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Mari Lee - Milk Maid gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Caroline Koh Secret Photo CD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Josie Lee's ONLY XXX Porn Scene! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leilani Wong XXX FUCK Scene Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leslie Lee's ONLY Porn Scene - DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Keeani Lei - XXX Foot Special POV Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Yumi Lai-18 Yr old Viet Girl FUCK DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Francine Dee Combo DVD or VHS plus HI RES Photo CD! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 1st BG FUCK Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - States and Zip Codes We Do Not Ship To Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 2nd FUCKED by 2 Guys Scene Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Caroline Koh "Miss Supermodel Singapore 1991" Porn Video Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Twinkie Marcela XXX Masturbation on DVD or VHS only $15 Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Money Order or Cashier's Checks ONLY for MailOrder Purchases Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Hevyn Li and Nina Le XXX Hardcore Lez Video Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Aliyah Likit XXX HI RES Sex Photo CD Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Destiny Le - Viet Doll's ONLY XXX BG Scenes! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Love Ly Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Sabrine Maui BJ and Foot Fetish POV DVD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Chun Li's ONLY XXX Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai BG FUCK Scene Bundle Pak DVD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Tia - Japanese Figure Skater NUDE! Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Reiko -Laotian Doll in XXX FUCK Scene DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's ONLY DP Scene! Thu May 04, 2006 3k

12:20 P.M. PST - 17 more e-mails received from asianxclub

12:25 P.M. PST - The time that I am posting this message.

Don Fernando, you need to fix what is obviously a major spamming issue. Also, $90 is a lot of money to pay for one DVD. Bring down the price and more than 21 people might be willing to buy the DVD in a 5 month period.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Profeus
Member

147 Posts
5/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 03:32:39 PM
I like Teanna Kai. I never even knew who Don Fernando was until today. Just read an interview with Teanna saying Don basically forced her into the b/g scene. lol

Edited by - Profeus on 5/4/2006 3:39:56 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 04:04:49 PM
I think this is the interview you're referring to:

http://www.raincoatreviews.com/aph/aphinterview_teanna_kai_01.htm

Snowman: You can't discuss More Dirty Debutantes?

Teanna: Well, I mean it's ummm ... there's .... I don't want to talk about Don Fernando. He pisses me off.

Snowman: OK

Teanna: That guy just ... If I see him, I want to kill him. (*laughs*), OK? That's all I can say.

Snowman: I'm not a huge Don Fernando fan --

Teanna: I just hate that guy! He is --

Snowman: I'm just bringing him up because as far as I know, people on the Internet are saying you were only in those two films with ...

Teanna: Well, let me tell you something about that OK? Those two people that you just mentioned, Don Fernando and Ed Powers, those two are like competitive. They hate each other. They're like ... ummm so whenever there's new girls come, the newcummers just come in the business they both try to see who's gonna get that person first.

Snowman: Right.

Teanna: So that's what happened. When I first started in the business, that's what they did. They lured me into during something that I'm not supposed to do, and they persuaded me to do something that ...

Snowman: That you didn't want to do?

Teanna: That I didn't want to do. They ... It's kinda like with Ed Powers, its more like raping to me. It's very painful for me. It's a painful experience. Ummm he told me something that I told him what I wanna do and I went to the set ya know and he said I was supposed to do girl/girls. [Powers said] "Oh yeah, yeah we'll have a girl there for you." When I get on the set, he put me on the spot. He go "Oh...", he put me on the spot, he's just like, "Oh well, we'll just take it one step further" or something. Because when I first did something for him it was a masturbation, by myself, you know, and he just had to like, put his dick right in front of me, you know, in my face, you know, and I didn't want to touch it or nothing like that and ... ummm. And then the second time I went there and ah ... he told me ... I said I just want to do girl/girls and he said "OK, we'll find the girls for you", right? When I go onto the set, he say, "Oh, we'll just take it one step further." And he just put me on the spot and he's just like, you know, I was feeling uncomfortable. If you watch the video, it was painful. I felt -

Snowman: I haven't seen the video.

Teanna: It feels like I'm being raped to be honest with you. I know -

Snowman: Was that your very first -

Teanna: Yeah!

Snowman: So that was your very first experience then?

Teanna: Yes, it's painful.

Snowman: It's probably easier for him to do that to people when they are, you know, inexperienced and don't know what's going on.

Teanna: That was my very first time. I just got into the business and they're just like ... try to lure me into doing something I didn't want to do and ...

Snowman: I think that's horrible.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Profeus
Member

147 Posts
5/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 04:10:15 PM
Yup thats the interview. lol didnt even know who fernanda was.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 05:45:59 PM
2:45 P.M. PST and my e-mail box now has over 80 spam mails from his site.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Profeus
Member

147 Posts
5/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 06:00:14 PM


Midtown wrote:
2:45 P.M. PST and my e-mail box now has over 80 spam mails from his site.

Did you quit his group and your still getting spam?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 4 2006 : 07:08:45 PM


Profeus wrote:


Midtown wrote:
2:45 P.M. PST and my e-mail box now has over 80 spam mails from his site.

Did you quit his group and your still getting spam?



I wanted to see how bad the spamming out of asianxclub is. So, I haven't quit yet. Last time I checked. I had over 80 spam mails - including the 33 sent in the first 5 minutes after registering. I've never seen anything so egregious in my life.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 4 2006 : 11:06:32 PM


Midtown wrote:


Don Fernando wrote:


Midtown wrote:


To purchase go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub


I was curious about these videos that Don Fernando is talking about, so I registered for this group. Boy, was that a mistake. First, I was shocked at the prices this guy is charging - $90 for a compilation of the 5 Teanna Kai scenes he refers to. Second, I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group

Funny ...I've sold 21 at that price (in the Top Ten in units sold in my catalog for the last 5 months) and nobody except you has bitched about the price...and you don't really expect the rather intelligent peeps here to believe that you received 70 spam e-mails within only hours...be real...

BTW - little hint - Yahoo Groups has a real neat function when you register.You can configure your mailbox to opt to "Not receive e-mails" or just receive "Special Notices" only and 2 more options which I cannot remember.


When I registered for the group, I was very careful. I configured my registration with the following requests:

Email Address Display:

* Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators;

Message Delivery:

* No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

Don Fernando, after your reply, I decided to re-register under a different e-mail account, again with the afore-mentioned requests. Here are the exact results of my re-registration:

12:05 P.M. PST - approved for membership in asianxclub

12:10 P.M. PST - 33 spam e-mails received:

asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 2nd BG Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Kiki Doll -Viet Italian Beauty Gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Nina Dulce in her ONLY Anal Scene- DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Kelana - Korean Doll XXX FUCK Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Candy Song aka Ginger Li Anal and DP Pics Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leah (Charmane Star's Sister) in FIRST FUCK on DVD or VHS! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Tylene Tan - Cambodian Doll Gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Ayako Fuck Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Francine Dee was the very first Import Model that I... Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Jade Marcela's very FIRST FUCK scene! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Mari Lee - Milk Maid gets FUCKED! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Caroline Koh Secret Photo CD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Josie Lee's ONLY XXX Porn Scene! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leilani Wong XXX FUCK Scene Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Leslie Lee's ONLY Porn Scene - DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Keeani Lei - XXX Foot Special POV Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Yumi Lai-18 Yr old Viet Girl FUCK DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Francine Dee Combo DVD or VHS plus HI RES Photo CD! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 1st BG FUCK Scene Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - States and Zip Codes We Do Not Ship To Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's 2nd FUCKED by 2 Guys Scene Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Caroline Koh "Miss Supermodel Singapore 1991" Porn Video Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Twinkie Marcela XXX Masturbation on DVD or VHS only $15 Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Money Order or Cashier's Checks ONLY for MailOrder Purchases Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Hevyn Li and Nina Le XXX Hardcore Lez Video Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Aliyah Likit XXX HI RES Sex Photo CD Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Destiny Le - Viet Doll's ONLY XXX BG Scenes! Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Love Ly Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Sabrine Maui BJ and Foot Fetish POV DVD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Chun Li's ONLY XXX Scene on DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai BG FUCK Scene Bundle Pak DVD Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Tia - Japanese Figure Skater NUDE! Thu May 04, 2006 3k
asianxclub Moderator File - Reiko -Laotian Doll in XXX FUCK Scene DVD or VHS Thu May 04, 2006 2k
asianxclub Moderator File - Teanna Kai's ONLY DP Scene! Thu May 04, 2006 3k

12:20 P.M. PST - 17 more e-mails received from asianxclub

12:25 P.M. PST - The time that I am posting this message.

Don Fernando, you need to fix what is obviously a major spamming issue. Also, $90 is a lot of money to pay for one DVD. Bring down the price and more than 21 people might be willing to buy the DVD in a 5 month period.


Michael -

Okayyy...I checked and what is going on with the "moderator file" messages is that when someone registers onto that one particular Yahoo Group they get these announcements which are automatically generated from the "Files" section which are items from my AsianXClub.com Asian Adult Superstore .It's basically advertising what that one Yahoo Group of mine is all about so technically it is not spam.

The Teanna Kai 5 B/G Scene Bundle Pak is a 2-Disc set and runs 3 hours 15 minutes and even more important is the uniqueness of what I captured on videotape $90 (including shipping) is just about right.Here's a blurb that you'll recognize The title is "Teanna Kai Gets Dicked" and includes all 5 scenes wherein I fuck her including the 2 B/B/G scenes where she takes Alex and I and are the ONLY videos she did with her getting it from 2 cocks at the same time! As far as selling this,I am not really making a lot of money since I am a one-person operation.I am selling it more because of Teanna's fans wanting to see her do the nasty...and I wish that we could stop talking about this because 2 more people have ordered this and I am on a shooting splurge at the moment and do not really have time to manufacture and ship plus...did I mention that according to Teanna she never ever did B/G before ROTFLOL

Don "Asianman" Fernando

http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 4 2006 : 11:16:32 PM


Profeus wrote:
I like Teanna Kai. I never even knew who Don Fernando was until today. Just read an interview with Teanna saying Don basically forced her into the b/g scene. lol

Edited by - Profeus on 5/4/2006 3:39:56 PM


Huh??? Profeus...isn't this your post at APH?
http://www.raincoatreviews.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24085#post24085

Hope somebody is not spoofing you at SRR

Don Fernando (Viva Productions)

http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 5 2006 : 04:37:22 AM
At first, Don Fernando said:

...and you don't really expect the rather intelligent peeps here to believe that you received 70 spam e-mails within only hours...be real...

BTW - little hint - Yahoo Groups has a real neat function when you register.You can configure your mailbox to opt to "Not receive e-mails" or just receive "Special Notices" only and 2 more options which I cannot remember.


And then, Don Fernando said:

Michael -

Okayyy...I checked and what is going on with the "moderator file" messages is that when someone registers onto that one particular Yahoo Group they get these announcements which are automatically generated from the "Files" section which are items from my AsianXClub.com Asian Adult Superstore .It's basically advertising what that one Yahoo Group of mine is all about so technically it is not spam.


Don Fernando,

What planet do you live on? On this planet, SPAM is defined as "unsolicited or undesired bulk electronic messages." When someone registers for your Yahoo group and subsequently receives over 80 separate e-mails regarding that group (despite requesting no e-mails), that is SPAM. Thanks for initially calling me a liar and then (when shown the bulk e-mails you are sending out) not even acknowledging that what you are doing is, in fact, spamming. I think you and Teanna are made for each other. You both have a questionable perception of reality.

Edited by - Midtown on 5/5/2006 4:59:46 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 5 2006 : 05:31:42 AM


Midtown wrote:
At first, Don Fernando said:

...and you don't really expect the rather intelligent peeps here to believe that you received 70 spam e-mails within only hours...be real...

BTW - little hint - Yahoo Groups has a real neat function when you register.You can configure your mailbox to opt to "Not receive e-mails" or just receive "Special Notices" only and 2 more options which I cannot remember.


And then, Don Fernando said:

Michael -

Okayyy...I checked and what is going on with the "moderator file" messages is that when someone registers onto that one particular Yahoo Group they get these announcements which are automatically generated from the "Files" section which are items from my AsianXClub.com Asian Adult Superstore .It's basically advertising what that one Yahoo Group of mine is all about so technically it is not spam.


Don Fernando,

What planet do you live on? On this planet, SPAM is defined as "unsolicited or undesired bulk electronic messages." When someone registers for your Yahoo group and subsequently receives over 80 separate e-mails regarding that group (despite requesting no e-mails), that is SPAM. Thanks for initially calling me a liar and then (when shown the bulk e-mails you are sending out) not even acknowledging that what you are doing is, in fact, spamming. I think you and Teanna are made for each other. You both have a questionable perception of reality.

Edited by - Midtown on 5/5/2006 4:59:46 AM


At first, Midtown said:


I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group.


And then, Midtown said:


12:05 P.M. PST - approved for membership in asianxclub

12:10 P.M. PST - 33 spam e-mails received.


You have a questionable knowledge of mathematics and also a questionable perception of reality...you imagined that I called you a liar.

Don


http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 5 2006 : 11:15:16 AM
Don Fernando wrote:

At first, Midtown said:


I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group.

And then, Midtown said:


Don Fernando, after your reply, I decided to re-register under a different e-mail account, again with the afore-mentioned requests. Here are the exact results of my re-registration:

12:05 P.M. PST - approved for membership in asianxclub

12:10 P.M. PST - 33 spam e-mails received.

12:20 P.M. PST - 17 more e-mails received from asianxclub

12:25 P.M. PST - The time that I am posting this message.


You have a questionable knowledge of mathematics
Don Fernando, that's 33 spam e-mails received during only the first 5 minutes (and another 50+ received within the next several hours). Rather than attack other posters, fix your spamming issue.

P.S. - The more you talk, the more I (and others I am sure) are inclined to believe Teanna's side of the story.

Edited by - Midtown on 5/5/2006 11:25:47 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 5 2006 : 01:56:09 PM


Midtown wrote:
Don Fernando wrote:

At first, Midtown said:


I was quite upset when I was bombarded with over 70 spam e-mails within only hours of registering for the group.

And then, Midtown said:


Don Fernando, after your reply, I decided to re-register under a different e-mail account, again with the afore-mentioned requests. Here are the exact results of my re-registration:

12:05 P.M. PST - approved for membership in asianxclub

12:10 P.M. PST - 33 spam e-mails received.

12:20 P.M. PST - 17 more e-mails received from asianxclub

12:25 P.M. PST - The time that I am posting this message.


You have a questionable knowledge of mathematics
Don Fernando, that's 33 spam e-mails received during only the first 5 minutes (and another 50+ received within the next several hours). Rather than attack other posters, fix your spamming issue.

P.S. - The more you talk, the more I (and others I am sure) are inclined to believe Teanna's side of the story.

Edited by - Midtown on 5/5/2006 11:25:47 AM


So far I see that you've changed your story the same amount of times as Teanna Kai has;including changing my last post which shows who can be believed here.BTW - and even changing my post you still didn't come up with the number 70 since 33 plus 17 equals 50 the last time I checked...

And if you (or anybody) believe Teanna Kai; including her allegation that Ed Powers raped her...you are definitely in the minority and need special attention.

I imagine that there are some good books on remedial math on the internet and...never mind.

You are soooooo boring.

Goodbye and Good Luck,

Don

http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Go To Top of page [Link]
Joe_Kurtz
Member

155 Posts
4/06
Posted - May 5 2006 : 05:30:42 PM
Fernando, all the he said/she said aside, the fact that you're asking $90 for a DVD doesn't speak well of you. It inclines me to believe the criticisms, fair or no.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 5 2006 : 06:00:37 PM
Don Fernando says other people are liars, including myself, Teanna Kai, and anyone who disagrees with him.

This guy claims that he is not a spammer. Want to know whether or not he is a spammer? Register for his site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub.

When you register, configure your registration with the following requests:

Email Address Display:

* Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators;

Message Delivery:

* No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

Now, despite your best efforts, watch your e-mail box fill up with spam.

Spamming and charging $90 per DVD...That's a great reputation you've got there, Don Fernando.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Midtown
Deactivated User

306 Posts
7/05
Posted - May 6 2006 : 04:36:54 AM


Joe_Kurtz wrote:
Fernando, all the he said/she said aside, the fact that you're asking $90 for a DVD doesn't speak well of you. It inclines me to believe the criticisms, fair or no.


Isn't this the guy who's "fiancee" didn't even want to acknowledge that she was his "fiancee?" I remember some weird story from a couple years back regarding Don Fernando. What was that all about?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Don Fernando
Member

218 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 8 2006 : 02:16:28 AM


Midtown wrote:
Don Fernando says other people are liars, including myself, Teanna Kai, and anyone who disagrees with him.

This guy claims that he is not a spammer. Want to know whether or not he is a spammer? Register for his site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asianxclub.

When you register, configure your registration with the following requests:

Email Address Display:

* Hide my email and IP address from the group moderators;

Message Delivery:

* No email - I'll read messages on the web site.

Now, despite your best efforts, watch your e-mail box fill up with spam.

Spamming and charging $90 per DVD...That's a great reputation you've got there, Don Fernando.


Interesting...it's been a couple of days since your last post and 37 new members have joined my main Yahoo Group Click here in the last couple of days and neither of them has complained about spam plus 2 of them have ordered the "Teanna Kai Gets Dicked" 5 Scene Bundle Pak for $90.maybe I should thank you for
all your crying about me and my Yahoo site.I've sold 5 sets of "Teanna Kai Gets Dicked" in as many days and earlier tonight a fan of mine here on this astute forum put in an order.He lives in a state that has some "no-porn-by-mail" regions so I am waiting for his Zip Code info.If it's OK,his will be the sixth $90 order in seven days!
Also...an owner of a major distributor will be buying the rights to two of the scenes (Teanna's short B/B/G and her 2nd B/G with me) and that studio will re-master and re-issue them.I guess even studio heads read AdultDVDTalk.com

So the 5 Scene Bundle Pak will become "Teanna Kai B/G 3 Scene Bundle Pak" which has a running time of 2 hours and will cost just $50 (shipping included).

I want to also thank Steph for not killing this thread...keeping this thread alive benefitted me greatly

Don "Asianman" Fernando
http://donfernando.diaryland.com/index.html

Edited by - Don Fernando on 5/8/2006 2:24:34 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Jenna Jameson on Tyra Banks tomorrow

Next topic: Lucy Lee Club Tera

Jump To: