more performer info on...

Image of Peter North
Peter North

How does Peter North ejaculate so hard ?

AuthorTopic
Jholmes
Member


257 Posts
4/07
Posted - Nov 12 2007 : 09:38:38 PM
Ive seen him shoot a load 4 feet or more

How the Hell does he do that ?

[Link]
lilacwine
Senior Member

"Don't let your lava love turn to stone."
6787 Posts
5/06
Posted - Nov 14 2007 : 02:04:35 PM
According to ex-girlfriend Jewel De'Nyle, he was born with two prostates.
Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Nov 17 2007 : 03:57:58 PM
I think he must have been some kind of one off prototype android. For whatever reason, they just never went into production.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigMatt
Senior Member

Sunrise Adams, Queen of Cute.
1306 Posts
12/04
Posted - Nov 17 2007 : 08:00:26 PM
I hope he impregnated some girls back in his college days, so that his sons can enter porn soon.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Kensington Chapp
Senior Citizen

Mine is the biggest.
3125 Posts
7/07
Posted - Nov 18 2007 : 02:50:27 PM
Maybe he doesn't jack off for about a month before each scene.
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

I do not believe in any Gods..unless they wear short skirts
16359 Posts
4/07
Posted - Nov 18 2007 : 08:56:05 PM


RandomPrecision wrote:
I think he must have been some kind of one off prototype android. For whatever reason, they just never went into production.


Thats true Random,im sure in some of his early scenes just as he was about to cum he would shout EXTERMINATE..EXTERMINATE.
Go To Top of page [Link]
kataboom
master blaster

ad astra per aspera
5169 Posts
6/03
Posted - Nov 23 2007 : 09:57:06 AM
to shoot cum farther, right when you are about to blow hold the tip of your cock stopping the cum from shooting out. after a quick second or two release & it shoots far as fuck
Go To Top of page [Link]
Kensington Chapp
Senior Citizen

Mine is the biggest.
3125 Posts
7/07
Posted - Nov 23 2007 : 05:47:09 PM
^^^^^^^ I guess you'd have to get the timing right.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigMatt
Senior Member

Sunrise Adams, Queen of Cute.
1306 Posts
12/04
Posted - Nov 23 2007 : 07:28:39 PM


kataboom wrote:
to shoot cum farther, right when you are about to blow hold the tip of your cock stopping the cum from shooting out. after a quick second or two release & it shoots far as fuck

Sure. That helps for one squirt. But PN has another 8 of those afterwards.

Go To Top of page [Link]
kataboom
master blaster

ad astra per aspera
5169 Posts
6/03
Posted - Nov 24 2007 : 02:32:43 AM


BigMatt wrote:
Sure. That helps for one squirt. But PN has another 8 of those afterwards.


shit - im not downing north at all. i think that guy is a pimp. the dude is a professional so im assuming he has his own tricks.

i dont see why it wouldnt work 8 straight times in a row though.

Go To Top of page [Link]
lilacwine
Senior Member

"Don't let your lava love turn to stone."
6787 Posts
5/06
Posted - Nov 25 2007 : 06:49:19 AM


kataboom wrote:
to shoot cum farther, right when you are about to blow hold the tip of your cock stopping the cum from shooting out. after a quick second or two release & it shoots far as fuck

I will try this and report back.
Go To Top of page [Link]
kataboom
master blaster

ad astra per aspera
5169 Posts
6/03
Posted - Nov 25 2007 : 08:35:39 PM
to help you with your experiment. the whole idea came about from 50's anti masturbation literature. it was taught to stop the "bad" habit of wanking off, right when youre about to cum hold the tip of your ding-a-ling. you can feel the pressure in your shaft instantly.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Cryogenix
Member

90 Posts
3/06
Posted - Nov 25 2007 : 09:32:32 PM
It's all breathing, timing and diet. Drink plenty of water (1 gallon a day), wait a few days between shoots to build up ample "easy" cum, and breath short and shallow when coming, exhaling on outward squirts. Works for me anyway.

As for the distance thing, waiting a week builds up plenty of semen and sexual anticipation, so when you finally do unload, it'll be enormous. If you have the time, continue jerking off between scenes (or just at home) and bring yourself to the brink of release 10-15 times, taking a 5-minute break between teases. When you finally let go, it's going to be bigger.

Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

I do not believe in any Gods..unless they wear short skirts
16359 Posts
4/07
Posted - Nov 25 2007 : 09:54:45 PM


Cryogenix wrote:
It's all breathing, timing and diet. Drink plenty of water (1 gallon a day), wait a few days between shoots to build up ample "easy" cum, and breath short and shallow when coming, exhaling on outward squirts. Works for me anyway.

As for the distance thing, waiting a week builds up plenty of semen and sexual anticipation, so when you finally do unload, it'll be enormous. If you have the time, continue jerking off between scenes (or just at home) and bring yourself to the brink of release 10-15 times, taking a 5-minute break between teases. When you finally let go, it's going to be bigger.



Its a cock ive got..not a snake.
Go To Top of page [Link]
lenscap
Member

everywhere
211 Posts
10/05
Posted - Nov 26 2007 : 06:45:40 PM
Forget all these theories and techniques. It's totally in nature's hands. You will NEVER be able to train your penis to do what his does.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Kensington Chapp
Senior Citizen

Mine is the biggest.
3125 Posts
7/07
Posted - Dec 1 2007 : 05:07:14 PM


stinkfist wrote:

Its a cock ive got..not a snake.


Speak for yourself!

Go To Top of page [Link]
pussyluvme
Deactivated User

I love conquistador & wana fuck him in his ass
140 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 2 2007 : 11:36:02 PM
ther is all sorts of pills you van take to add cumming lots and also large amounts
i bet thats what he does, cause its not normal


but what wood i no i'm not a scientist

Go To Top of page [Link]
Daddy Fat Sacks
Member

975 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 4 2007 : 10:23:08 PM


pussyluvme wrote:
ther is all sorts of pills you van take to add cumming lots and also large amounts
i bet thats what he does, cause its not normal

but what wood i no i'm not a scientist


It is natural mate because I do it almost every night.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Far_Q_holmes
Member

żGot G's on My Shirt Like GINO?
237 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 4 2007 : 10:54:37 PM


Daddy Fat Sacks wrote:


pussyluvme wrote:
ther is all sorts of pills you van take to add cumming lots and also large amounts
i bet thats what he does, cause its not normal

but what wood i no i'm not a scientist


It is natural mate because I do it almost every night.


Ill have to agree also i find it easy to shoot at least 3 feet, i thought it WAS natural, i must be wrong......

Go To Top of page [Link]
cochise
Senior Member

You gonna pull them pistols or whistle dixie?
1642 Posts
12/03
Posted - Dec 5 2007 : 03:03:05 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest it's primarily genetic luck of the draw.
Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

I do not believe in any Gods..unless they wear short skirts
16359 Posts
4/07
Posted - Dec 5 2007 : 06:58:47 PM


cochise wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest it's primarily genetic luck of the draw.


Your right,which is why i never want to see my father ever again,i got the small cock gene from him lol.Why couldn't my mother have picked me out the pram by the dick when i was younger maybe stretch it out a bit.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bigman4u
New Member

3 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 5 2007 : 11:13:49 PM
hey guys, brand new to this site and love it, thought i'd start of by posting in here because i too had been wondering how peter north can cum so much, however after a bit of expiramenting i too can now cum just as much as him, and squirt just as far, i once measured my distance at been around 5 foot, and i think i could get further if i wanted, however for me its all about the amount of ejaculation, its all about dick control, you can definately get those levels of cum but you just need to teach yourself i guess
Go To Top of page [Link]
pussyluvme
Deactivated User

I love conquistador & wana fuck him in his ass
140 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 8 2007 : 10:20:29 PM
i thought we were talking quanty not distance
anyone can do distance


but what wood i no i'm not a scientist

Go To Top of page [Link]
shellshock91
Senior Member

Believe and you can Achieve
2247 Posts
1/05
Posted - Dec 14 2007 : 01:11:32 AM


kataboom wrote:
to shoot cum farther, right when you are about to blow hold the tip of your cock stopping the cum from shooting out. after a quick second or two release & it shoots far as fuck


Works for me every time; however, I usually jerk my shit slow before executing the grand finale.
Go To Top of page [Link]
GaySatyr
Senior Member

Half dirty ol' man; half horny ol' goat!
5164 Posts
10/00
Posted - Dec 14 2007 : 01:28:09 AM
It's either genetics or he's fantasizing about being fucked in the ass by Rick Donovan in the opening scene of this video (and ADT review, here) as Matt Ramsey, his gay nom de porn.

~ GaySatyr (ABB)

Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Dec 14 2007 : 02:52:38 AM


cochise wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest it's primarily genetic luck of the draw.

Exactly. Some people are attractive and some aren't. Some guys have 10" and some barely 5". Some are tall, some are short. Some people have green eyes, some blue, some brown. It's most likely just normal for him.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Mr. Peter
Member

458 Posts
11/03
Posted - Dec 20 2007 : 01:11:58 PM
LOL,

funny thread. Anyway I tried it out too and I can say I did 4 feets three times in a row too, and Im no
profesionall, rather under average, so I can see no problem for Peter Noth to shoot 8 in a row that far.

Go To Top of page [Link]
kataboom
master blaster

ad astra per aspera
5169 Posts
6/03
Posted - Dec 20 2007 : 01:41:50 PM


shellshock91 wrote:
Works for me every time; however, I usually jerk my shit slow before executing the grand finale.

congrats!
Go To Top of page [Link]
studioline
Member

327 Posts
8/07
Posted - Dec 21 2007 : 10:30:45 PM


lenscap wrote:
Forget all these theories and techniques. It's totally in nature's hands. You will NEVER be able to train your penis to do what his does.

+1

Peter North is peter North.

John Smith is John Smith.

It's nature. It's genetics. Get over it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Kensington Chapp
Senior Citizen

Mine is the biggest.
3125 Posts
7/07
Posted - Dec 22 2007 : 05:41:14 AM


bigman4u wrote:
hey guys, brand new to this site and love it, thought i'd start of by posting in here because i too had been wondering how peter north can cum so much, however after a bit of expiramenting i too can now cum just as much as him, and squirt just as far, i once measured my distance at been around 5 foot, and i think i could get further if i wanted, however for me its all about the amount of ejaculation, its all about dick control, you can definately get those levels of cum but you just need to teach yourself i guess

Please enlighten us.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6415 Posts
6/05
Posted - Dec 27 2007 : 08:50:05 PM
I might have said this before but I think it's amazing that Peter never impregnated Jewel DeNyle during their relationship. She said they did creampies in their personal lives, so where is the baby! Unless...don't say it...Pete is shooting blanks.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Sex Talk
Previous topic: breast squirting

Next topic: Anyone paid for first sex?

Jump To: