Reviewers Recommend
Meet Dakota SkyeMeet Dakota Skye - review by bono-ONE
Director: Paul Woodcrest
Starring: Toni Ribas, Mick Blue, James Deen, Xander Corvus, Adriana Chechik, Dakota Skye. Read review

How many guys do porn girls fuck?

AuthorTopic
smutlover65
Member

589 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 7 2009 : 05:34:56 PM
Has anyone ever tabulated the total number of guys individual female porn stars have fucked on camera during the course of their careers? For most girls with a career of some length, I would guess the number would easily be in the hundreds. It is unrealistic to think that there have been girls in porn who have fucked over 1000 guys for the cameras?
[Link]
ADT44
Senior Member

1166 Posts
7/09
Posted - Nov 7 2009 : 05:47:22 PM


smutlover65 wrote:
Has anyone ever tabulated the total number of guys individual female porn stars have fucked on camera during the course of their careers? For most girls with a career of some length, I would guess the number would easily be in the hundreds. It is unrealistic to think that there have been girls in porn who have fucked over 1000 guys for the cameras?

Does that make you aroused, you know, knowing how many dicks went in a gurls pussy or ass during her career? It's not something I would be interested in, that's fo sure.

I guess, you just have to count the girls scenes and figure it out if you like to have the exact numbers. I don't think too many guys would like to know these figures when watching their favourite star.
As to yur last question, I guess you just have to find the female equivalent of a ron jeremy. That would be a pornstar from the golden era who would've worked an awful lot ever since. I don't think those gals are around any longer in the biz.

Maybe the gangbang girls would hit that 1000 mark you're talkin' about. What's the world's biggest gangbang girls name (who did 620 guys on camera? Sabrina Johnson?) Maybe she. Or Nina Hartley or Christy Canyon. Otherwise, I wouldn't have a clue who cud have done more than 1000 guys during their careers....

Go To Top of page [Link]
kantabcd
Deactivated User

200 Posts
5/09
Posted - Nov 8 2009 : 12:24:03 PM

Edited by - kantabcd on 2/14/2010 12:48:00 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3065 Posts
1/08
Posted - Nov 8 2009 : 03:19:39 PM
It's easy to figure out just consult a porn database like iafd.com and look at the scene summary of each movie to see what/who she did in that movie. It would be tedious to do, but not complicated. I would have trouble doing it as I would get frequently distracted and want to read the movie reviews and see the boxcovers and stuff like that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1822 Posts
6/07
Posted - Nov 8 2009 : 08:40:23 PM


smutlover65 wrote:
Has anyone ever tabulated the total number of guys individual female porn stars have fucked on camera during the course of their careers? For most girls with a career of some length, I would guess the number would easily be in the hundreds. It is unrealistic to think that there have been girls in porn who have fucked over 1000 guys for the cameras?

I've checked out Katja Kassin's statistics at www.iafd.com. And she has performed in close to 500 adult films.

But according to her scene pairings count, she has performed only with some 160 guys.

There are a lot fewer male porn studs in adult films than there are ladies. Which means that ladies often get the same guys over and over again in various films. Katja Kassin for example perfomed with Manuel Ferrara in 21 films. With Lexigton Steel in 6 films. With Lee Stone in 15 films. Etc...

Go To Top of page [Link]
mharris127
Senior Member

3360 Posts
8/09
Posted - Nov 8 2009 : 08:56:25 PM
Counting scenes on IAFD is difficult at best because they list compilation films where scenes were re-used. That is why in another thread a while back I figured out of 1478 scenes for Dick Nasty that he may have actually fucked about 1000 times. That ratio would be fair for anyone that has been in the industry for more than five years and more than 250 films listed for them.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jaktarn
Senior Member

5211 Posts
5/05
Posted - Nov 9 2009 : 04:26:14 AM
As you finally figured out its way more girls in the business than guys so eventhough a girl has been around a while she still isint near the numbers of the most frequently used guys who do all the girls that enter the business.
The exceptions are of course world record gangbangs for example!
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBobxxx
Senior Member

6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Nov 9 2009 : 10:36:50 AM


mharris127 wrote:
Counting scenes on IAFD is difficult at best because they list compilation films where scenes were re-used. That is why in another thread a while back I figured out of 1478 scenes for Dick Nasty that he may have actually fucked about 1000 times. That ratio would be fair for anyone that has been in the industry for more than five years and more than 250 films listed for them.

You can, of course, count the compilation movies (highlighted) and subtract that number from the performer's total credits listed on the page.

FYI, unless you're Peter North, the IAFD credits for males are going to be on the low side, if anything.
Why?
Because, way too often, male performers are never credited on the box covers (and in the movies themselves for that matter). Even IAFD editors can't ID all the studs from their cocks alone

Go To Top of page [Link]
mharris127
Senior Member

3360 Posts
8/09
Posted - Nov 10 2009 : 01:57:54 AM
^ I didn't think of that. It has only been the past ten years or so that guys have been billed on the box cover.
Go To Top of page [Link]
overrated guy
Member

844 Posts
1/09
Posted - Nov 10 2009 : 02:03:37 PM


Dan wrote:

I've checked out Katja Kassin's statistics at www.iafd.com. And she has performed in close to 500 adult films.

But according to her scene pairings count, she has performed only with some 160 guys.

There are a lot fewer male porn studs in adult films than there are ladies. Which means that ladies often get the same guys over and over again in various films. Katja Kassin for example perfomed with Manuel Ferrara in 21 films. With Lexigton Steel in 6 films. With Lee Stone in 15 films. Etc...


Quite a logical summary. That means that guys have more different partners.

Go To Top of page [Link]
taylor_swift_tasty_feet
Member

452 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 14 2010 : 12:49:18 PM
I guess it depends how long they do porn.
Go To Top of page [Link]
LittleJohny
Member

43 Posts
1/11
Posted - Feb 7 2011 : 07:03:13 PM


Dan wrote:
I've checked out Katja Kassin's statistics at www.iafd.com. And she has performed in close to 500 adult films.

But according to her scene pairings count, she has performed only with some 160 guys.


It's nothing compared to Lisa Sparxxx. She achieved world record in 2004. More than 900 men fucked her in just one day.

Edited by - LittleJohny on 2/7/2011 8:08:33 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 7 2011 : 07:33:34 PM
Lisa Sparxx seems like one of the cooler and more fan friendly women in porn., and her sexual appetite is part of her persona. Judge not lest ye be judged.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Clam Digger
Deactivated User

Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.
9167 Posts
1/05
Posted - Feb 8 2011 : 12:37:20 AM
Why does this thread make me consider how many angels can fit on a pin?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Schmse
Senior Member

I'm not here, this isn't happening!
11983 Posts
6/04
Posted - Feb 8 2011 : 03:19:56 PM
More than your girlfriend but less than prostitute.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Red Light District - What's Going On?

Next topic: Trying to ID a movie

Jump To: