more performer info on...

Image of Jules Jordan
Jules Jordan

Jules Jordan Video - Upcoming Releases (page 41)

AuthorTopic
brobang
Senior Member

1078 Posts
5/10
Posted - Aug 7 2012 : 05:02:25 PM


brobang wrote:
Rear View 2

Gallery

Featuring: Alexis Texas, Anikka Albrite, Julie Cash, Jessie Rogers, Madison Rose


Trailer looks promising

Go To Top of page [Link]
urthoughts
Senior Member

IN THOUGHTS WE TRUST 🇺🇸
3505 Posts
7/12
Posted - Aug 10 2012 : 03:53:56 AM
jules, go watch sheena shaw in pornfidelity even if u just watch the preview....u have to shoot this girl
Go To Top of page [Link]
PornStarNamedBuckNaked
Senior Member

Sometimes life is goofier then a monkey on ether
11742 Posts
7/10
Posted - Aug 10 2012 : 02:22:12 PM
^ +1,000
Go To Top of page [Link]
laikike1
Member

190 Posts
6/11
Posted - Aug 11 2012 : 07:10:42 PM
Pump My Ass 3 woooow :O
Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 13 2012 : 07:22:23 PM
Ultimate Fuck Toy Abella Anderson.A two on one with no DP and all anal scenes with Jules,what faith i had left in Jules might just have evaporated
Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 13 2012 : 07:55:51 PM
^WOW and no ir scene either smdh i thought she would leave porn with a bang but she just put out what she's already done and whom she's already done a bunch of times......well at least jules saved me some money
Go To Top of page [Link]
ragerx
Member

200 Posts
12/11
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 02:46:51 AM
wow! so disappointing, i was really anticipating that release at least there could have been a IR
Go To Top of page [Link]
andresnijder
Member

anal hound
641 Posts
11/11
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 07:30:39 AM
o please stop, the BS, just be happy that there is going to be a whole movie where anabella gets fucked by jules, its going to be great, and jules please make ultimate fuck toy jynx maze

Go To Top of page [Link]
rlankford
Senior Member

2613 Posts
6/06
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 11:11:51 AM


andresnijder wrote:
o please stop, the BS, just be happy that there is going to be a whole movie where anabella gets fucked by jules.


I think that is exactly why there is disappointment.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 12:06:39 PM
^^
No,no,no NOOOOOO!!!Jynx has already had one movie devoted to her which turned into a cluster fuck.While there's no way it would be outright bad(Jules still shoots good porn),if it was anything close to the formula of this Abella movie it would be another disappointment IMO.
Go To Top of page [Link]
bissy
Senior Member

Nikki Sexx is superhot !!!!
8259 Posts
12/09
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 01:09:46 PM
^ Jynx movie should have only anal scenes....
Go To Top of page [Link]
007
Senior Member

1379 Posts
4/03
Posted - Aug 14 2012 : 07:50:01 PM
I'm coming to this thread late, has there been any talk from JJV about the next Ass Worship or Lex The Impaler?

My guess is that Jessie Rogers will be in one if not both of the next editions, he knows which casts sell best.

Edited by - 007 on 8/14/2012 7:50:30 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
bissy
Senior Member

Nikki Sexx is superhot !!!!
8259 Posts
12/09
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 03:35:16 AM
^ Great choice....my hope Jessie in Ass Worship....
Go To Top of page [Link]
andresnijder
Member

anal hound
641 Posts
11/11
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 07:33:00 AM
I really hope she's in both, or let her team up with jada stevens and lex can do them both

Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 02:07:01 PM
hopefully she's in ass worship cuz i still dont think her performing is up to par enuff for LTI plus she still cant take the big ones, even in that ass masterpiece scene with rosano she seemed like she couldnt take the dick
Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 03:12:50 PM
^
You're talking about not being to take so much in her pussy and not her ass,something Jessie has actually stated herself,because if you aren't you need to get over to Kink and see what Jessie can take in her ass
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jesse Midnite
Member

Commisioner of Porn Quality Control
684 Posts
2/08
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 05:37:51 PM


simpsona99999 wrote:
Ultimate Fuck Toy Abella Anderson.A two on one with no DP and all anal scenes with Jules,what faith i had left in Jules might just have evaporated


She's really comfortable working with Jules obviously, and if I were a director and Abellla only wanted to do anal with me, well boo hoo to everybody. I'd bang that ass as many times as I could pay for it. I would have liked to have seen someone like a Kristina Rose or Eva Angelina with her in a strap on scene though. Still a must buy for Abella fans.. like me!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 05:49:37 PM
^
I wouldn't pay money to watch a punter fucking an escort and that's what you're essentially saying is happening here.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jesse Midnite
Member

Commisioner of Porn Quality Control
684 Posts
2/08
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 06:02:58 PM
^^^More like I'm saying I like watching Abella's perfect ass get split open numerous times, no matter who's cock is in it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 15 2012 : 07:39:57 PM


simpsona99999 wrote:
^
You're talking about not being to take so much in her pussy and not her ass,something Jessie has actually stated herself,because if you aren't you need to get over to Kink and see what Jessie can take in her ass

i dont care about anal which is why im not impressed yet with jessie.....if she got some lessons from courtney cummz and holly michaels on how to ride dick she'd b the bomb diggity for me
Go To Top of page [Link]
laikike1
Member

190 Posts
6/11
Posted - Aug 16 2012 : 05:03:28 AM
Are there any new informations of Pumpy My Ass 3?
Go To Top of page [Link]
andresnijder
Member

anal hound
641 Posts
11/11
Posted - Aug 16 2012 : 10:24:07 AM
Hi jules, what has happened with the scene jynx did with james dean and another dude in the beginning of this year?

Go To Top of page [Link]
ragerx
Member

200 Posts
12/11
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 03:43:22 AM
Abella is a beautiful girl obviously, but who doesn't get bored with things that are repetitive? I have been seeing the same thing with her for the past 2 years, It just would be nice to see her change it up.
Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 03:57:13 PM
^well she's done now so u dont have to c her and jules bang anymore
Go To Top of page [Link]
RedDevil87
Senior Member

1031 Posts
4/11
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 05:27:25 PM
When's the next Ass Worship out? It's easily the best JJ series for me.

Also how come there's never ANY gaping in Mandingo anal scenes? When a cock that big is going in a girl's ass you wanna see it gaped open.

Edited by - reddevil87 on 8/17/2012 5:32:43 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
pudge2483
Member

38 Posts
12/10
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 07:52:14 PM
I haven't purchased a Jules Jordan movie since Ass Worship X. Nothing against him but I just haven't been interested in any of his movie (Trust me I own a lot of his earlier stuff). When I heard about the Abella Anderson project I thought to myself "This could be a must". Saw the gallery and was I disappointed with the male talent. I know your asking "who cares about the male talent?" and "are you gay for caring about the male talent" actually I'm not but the male talent actually has a lot do to with a scene. IMO the male talent makes or breaks the scene...the girls have a lot to do as well. Was Erik Everhard, Mr.Pete, James Deen, Toni ribas, Ramon not available? And why is Jules regularly casting Chris Strokes?? Again, I used to purchase JJ movies like crack but over the years I happen to find other directors more appealing. After I saw Elegant Angel release their September line up I already knew instantly that I would be purchasing all five of their movies over JJ. I don't know if anyone else feels that way or maybe its just me. Just a fan voicing out.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 08:46:13 PM
^
Mate there's nothing wrong with being bothered about the male talent cast in a movie.While the girl is the obvious star of the show if the guy isn't fully up to the task the scene ain't gonna look great no matter how hot the girl is.The guys role in a porn scene is kinda like a unsung role in a team sport,although they might not get the accolades they are an integral part of the success of the outcome.While there's no doubt Jules female casts are still good his male casts are pretty poor IMO.

Go To Top of page [Link]
RedDevil87
Senior Member

1031 Posts
4/11
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 08:50:40 PM
Criss Strokes is good I think.

But yes one of the main problems with Jules Jordan stuff is that Jules is in so many scenes.

Go To Top of page [Link]
PornStarNamedBuckNaked
Senior Member

Sometimes life is goofier then a monkey on ether
11742 Posts
7/10
Posted - Aug 17 2012 : 08:55:29 PM


RedDevil87 wrote:
When's the next Ass Worship out? It's easily the best JJ series for me.

Also how come there's never ANY gaping in Mandingo anal scenes? When a cock that big is going in a girl's ass you wanna see it gaped open.

Edited by - reddevil87 on 8/17/2012 5:32:43 PM


Yeah, I always wondered why there wasn't any gaping in the Mandingo movies too.

Go To Top of page [Link]
InstantClassic
Member

Danke Jungs
886 Posts
5/10
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 09:21:33 AM
@pudge2483

Yes, he is in too many scenes. But at least he doesn't have wood problems like some of the guys you mentioned. I fine with Strokes, Everhard, Manuel, Holmes or Ashley.

Go To Top of page [Link]
heyclammy
Member

106 Posts
3/05
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 09:59:21 AM


simpsona99999 wrote:
^
Mate there's nothing wrong with being bothered about the male talent cast in a movie.While the girl is the obvious star of the show if the guy isn't fully up to the task the scene ain't gonna look great no matter how hot the girl is.The guys role in a porn scene is kinda like a unsung role in a team sport,although they might not get the accolades they are an integral part of the success of the outcome.While there's no doubt Jules female casts are still good his male casts are pretty poor IMO.



back in the day I'd avoid all titles with Randy West.

Go To Top of page [Link]
DeadMan
Member

On the hedonic treadmill
25 Posts
4/08
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 08:18:02 PM


pudge2483 wrote:
I haven't purchased a Jules Jordan movie since Ass Worship X. Nothing against him but I just haven't been interested in any of his movie (Trust me I own a lot of his earlier stuff). When I heard about the Abella Anderson project I thought to myself "This could be a must". Saw the gallery and was I disappointed with the male talent. I know your asking "who cares about the male talent?" and "are you gay for caring about the male talent" actually I'm not but the male talent actually has a lot do to with a scene. IMO the male talent makes or breaks the scene...the girls have a lot to do as well. Was Erik Everhard, Mr.Pete, James Deen, Toni ribas, Ramon not available? And why is Jules regularly casting Chris Strokes?? Again, I used to purchase JJ movies like crack but over the years I happen to find other directors more appealing. After I saw Elegant Angel release their September line up I already knew instantly that I would be purchasing all five of their movies over JJ. I don't know if anyone else feels that way or maybe its just me. Just a fan voicing out.

Sorry but Chris Strokes is awesome, I can't think of one negative point about him.

And Erik, Mr.Pete and James Deen are regularly in JJ movies, what are you even talking about.


Edited by - deadman on 8/18/2012 8:20:13 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 09:12:09 PM
^
I'm sorry but Chris Strokes is most definitely not awesome.You can't think of anything negative?I can....tip fucking.It well and truly pisses me off when a guy uses nothing more then the first 2 or 3 inches of his cock so he's not actually penetrating the girl.Instead he just jerk's about like he's having some sort of fit.With this he will quite often keep popping out breaking up the rhythm of the scene.There's a couple of other guy's who are guilty of this also.

I don't know if the person who's post you are quoting there is talking about just Jules movies or all movies under his name.If he was talking about just Jules directed movies the three you mentioned have not been in many at all of late.

Edited by - simpsona99999 on 8/18/2012 9:26:14 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
pudge2483
Member

38 Posts
12/10
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 09:34:44 PM
Dead Man please read my post carefully. I was asking why didn't Jules use them for this movie. I know Jules uses them regular basis that's why it struck me odd that he didn't. Oh and your "Chris Strokes is awesome" quote really made me laugh.
Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 18 2012 : 10:15:21 PM
^^i havent seen chris doing the tip stroking your talking bout simpsona, he usually goes pretty deep in chicks especially in missionary maybe the scenes u saw the chick couldnt take it so thats why he was doing that.....all his scenes with lexi belle he was goin for the gusto especially that TLIB scene
Go To Top of page [Link]
fayezkhan555
New Member

3 Posts
7/12
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 08:25:09 AM
Please can somebody tell that where can I get the music(sound) used in Rear View 2 or just tell me the name of music
Go To Top of page [Link]
urthoughts
Senior Member

IN THOUGHTS WE TRUST 🇺🇸
3505 Posts
7/12
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 03:18:53 PM
mandingo with jennifer white ...........pleeeeaaaassssseeee
Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 03:27:47 PM
^+1,000,000,000
Go To Top of page [Link]
Van Hinten
Member

477 Posts
7/11
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 03:32:03 PM
^^ Oh Yesss! +1
Go To Top of page [Link]
PornStarNamedBuckNaked
Senior Member

Sometimes life is goofier then a monkey on ether
11742 Posts
7/10
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 08:13:31 PM


urthoughts wrote:
mandingo with jennifer white ...........pleeeeaaaassssseeee

I would pay to watch that live on PPV

Go To Top of page [Link]
kingdarius
Senior Member

President of the IDGAF Coalition
3199 Posts
2/10
Posted - Aug 20 2012 : 08:26:55 PM
it would b like the rumble in the jungle, two heavyweights going at it.....also an INSTANT PURCHASE
Go To Top of page [Link]
julesjordanvideo
JulesJordan.com

Professional Perverts
937 Posts
9/01
Posted - Aug 21 2012 : 10:46:44 PM
sorry guys, just found my password!....anyway, If you notice Abella appears with condoms on Bang.com....she was "only comfortable" with the scenes I shot her in...and guess what? I'll take it! If you guys want to see her at all,,,this is what you get, not my choice, hers....

Pump My Ass Full Of Cum 3 features Jynx Maze, Jada Stevens, Amy Brooke and Lily Carter, and a whole lot of sperm!

Go To Top of page [Link]
PornStarNamedBuckNaked
Senior Member

Sometimes life is goofier then a monkey on ether
11742 Posts
7/10
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 12:11:10 AM
^ Nice cast for the next Pump My Ass Full Of Cum!
Go To Top of page [Link]
andresnijder
Member

anal hound
641 Posts
11/11
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 07:27:28 AM
he jules, thats a super cast and is it that scene with james deen? trailer of fucktoy with anna looks great!

Go To Top of page [Link]
ChuckTheFreak
Member

668 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 10:40:53 AM
That's what I love about your Pump my ass full of cum series, Jules. You somehow always assemble the best possible cast for an anal creampie movie. Jynx Maze, Lily Carter, and Jada Stevens all doing anal cream pies...and hopefully eatin' em up, is going to be an epic event!
I just wish our beloved Jenna Haze was still around, as she was such a star in the last two installments, would've loved to see her in this one too :P nonetheless, I am buying this one for sure! Awesome casting job, Jules.
Go To Top of page [Link]
laikike1
Member

190 Posts
6/11
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 11:19:54 AM


julesjordanvideo wrote:
Pump My Ass Full Of Cum 3 features Jynx Maze, Jada Stevens, Amy Brooke and Lily Carter, and a whole lot of sperm!

:O when it will be released?

I hope all scenes with swallow all cum from ass :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
woodsy
Senior Member

2222 Posts
5/10
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 01:05:55 PM
Pump My Ass Full Of Cum 3 is gonna be great!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
RegalB23
Member

9 Posts
8/12
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 01:30:00 PM


julesjordanvideo wrote:
sorry guys, just found my password!....anyway, If you notice Abella appears with condoms on Bang.com....she was "only comfortable" with the scenes I shot her in...and guess what? I'll take it! If you guys want to see her at all,,,this is what you get, not my choice, hers....

Pump My Ass Full Of Cum 3 features Jynx Maze, Jada Stevens, Amy Brooke and Lily Carter, and a whole lot of sperm!



Jules, the line-up for PMAFOC 3 sounds great. If you would, please consider Jada Stevens for her own featured title. Elegant's new Buttwoman will be hot; but, you should have time to film her in order to close the year out with a scorching JJV theme that will top that.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Simpsona
Senior Member

2728 Posts
8/10
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 01:55:02 PM


julesjordanvideo wrote:
sorry guys, just found my password!....anyway, If you notice Abella appears with condoms on Bang.com....she was "only comfortable" with the scenes I shot her in...and guess what? I'll take it! If you guys want to see her at all,,,this is what you get, not my choice, hers....

Pump My Ass Full Of Cum 3 features Jynx Maze, Jada Stevens, Amy Brooke and Lily Carter, and a whole lot of sperm!



Great cast for PMAFOC3,four of my favorite girlsI just hope they are all with guys who do them justice

As for Abella,it was pretty obvious this was the case and while i respect her reasons and can't blame you Jules for more than likely not protesting too much,if at all,it doesn't make it any less disappointing.

Edited by - simpsona99999 on 8/22/2012 1:55:42 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
julesjordanvideo
JulesJordan.com

Professional Perverts
937 Posts
9/01
Posted - Aug 22 2012 : 01:59:00 PM
Well simpson if you want to see Abella you dont have too many options...so watch what you see fit....to call it lame is a stretch....what guys do you want to see anyway?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 41 of 132 First < 16 29 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 66 > Last

All Forums -> Porn News - Press Releases

Next topic: MIA MALKOVA SIGNS EXCLUSIVE CONTRACT WITH HARD X

Jump To: