more performer info on...

Image of Lacey Duvalle
Lacey Duvalle

Lacey Duvalle quit?

AuthorTopic
myadultgroups
Deactivated User

Los Angeles
901 Posts
10/04
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 06:55:03 AM
I bumped into Lacey Duvalle's Wikipedia entry and it said that she quit the business in July 2006 after filming for Ghetto Gaggers, because she contracted a bad infection. Does anyone know anything about this? Click here I'm not shocked she got something shooting for that site. The guys (who also own and run the program) look hygenically challenged. Edited by - myadultgroups on Aug 11 2006
[Link]
Celtic
Member

334 Posts
2/04
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 09:21:06 AM
Surprisingly I did that too yesterday and wondered for myself.
It's right that she quit after filming for Ghetto Gaggers, but that was in 2004 I think, the last time she quit (and then she had a baby).
Last time I checked Foxxx Modeling she was still available.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Robbie
Senior Member

3795 Posts
1/05
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 09:41:33 AM
That pic doesn't do her justice!
Go To Top of page [Link]
mrdngm
Member

778 Posts
11/04
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 10:17:48 AM


Celtic wrote:

. . . Last time I checked Foxxx Modeling she was still available.


Good news!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Duke Skywalker
Facial Abuse

199 Posts
7/05
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 07:28:35 PM


myadultgroups wrote:
I bumped into Lacey Duvalle's Wikipedia entry and it said that she quit the business in July 2006 after filming for Ghetto Gaggers, because she contracted a bad infection. Does anyone know anything about this? Click here

I'm not shocked she got something shooting for that site. The guys (who also own and run the program) look hygenically challenged.

Edited by - myadultgroups on Aug 11 2006


What is this slander i'm reading??
First, that scene was early 2005.
Second we are all tested.
3rd, we all wore condoms.

I don't know if she retired or not because of us. We did give her a nice ass whoopin though unlike any other. So if she retired she went out like roy jones, not tommy morrison.

Duke

Edited by - duke skywalker on 8/11/2006 7:30:42 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Duke Skywalker
Facial Abuse

199 Posts
7/05
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 08:24:07 PM
its on wikepedia so it must be true :)

http://www.ghettogaggers.com/tour2/sample.php?video=laceyduvalle

Duke

Go To Top of page [Link]
myadultgroups
Deactivated User

Los Angeles
901 Posts
10/04
Posted - Aug 11 2006 : 10:05:52 PM


Duke Skywalker wrote:


myadultgroups wrote:
I bumped into Lacey Duvalle's Wikipedia entry and it said that she quit the business in July 2006 after filming for Ghetto Gaggers, because she contracted a bad infection. Does anyone know anything about this? Click here

I'm not shocked she got something shooting for that site. The guys (who also own and run the program) look hygenically challenged.

Edited by - myadultgroups on Aug 11 2006


What is this slander i'm reading??
First, that scene was early 2005.
Second we are all tested.
3rd, we all wore condoms.

I don't know if she retired or not because of us. We did give her a nice ass whoopin though unlike any other. So if she retired she went out like roy jones, not tommy morrison.

Duke

Edited by - duke skywalker on 8/11/2006 7:30:42 PM


Sorry.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Marie Luv
Ultimate Freak Diva

It don't get no realer than this!
791 Posts
6/05
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 12:27:54 AM
I seen Lacey on set two weeks ago about to get fucked so I think she is still in the business.
Go To Top of page [Link]
matchmaker
Senior Member

88516 Posts
4/05
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 02:32:39 AM


Marie Luv wrote:
I seen Lacey on set two weeks ago about to get fucked so I think she is still in the business.

Yeah, I think this would be a good indication that Lacey is still in the business.
Go To Top of page [Link]
christianx
Senior Member

2279 Posts
9/04
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 03:25:25 AM


Duke Skywalker wrote:
its on wikepedia so it must be true :)

http://www.ghettogaggers.com/tour2/sample.php?video=laceyduvalle

Duke


dont worry about it....everyone knows that myadultgroups is full of shit, and wrong about everything. no one pays her any mind. lol

Go To Top of page [Link]
croy
Platinum Member

Discovry
31394 Posts
3/04
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 05:10:50 AM
Its also true that women retire and come back all the time. Nothing is set in stone.
Go To Top of page [Link]
myadultgroups
Deactivated User

Los Angeles
901 Posts
10/04
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 02:52:39 PM


christianx wrote:


Duke Skywalker wrote:
its on wikepedia so it must be true :)

http://www.ghettogaggers.com/tour2/sample.php?video=laceyduvalle

Duke


dont worry about it....everyone knows that myadultgroups is full of shit, and wrong about everything. no one pays her any mind. lol


And everyone knows that Christian XXX does gay porn. Read the story Click here

Go To Top of page [Link]
pinc_noiz
Deactivated User

1526 Posts
6/05
Posted - Aug 12 2006 : 03:09:09 PM
porn = adult entertainment

where are the adults here,
and where's the entertainment

p_n

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: New Sensations ' Juliana (Kincaid?) Film ID/...... (topic moved)

Next topic: Will Angel Cassidy enter porn biz??

Jump To: