more performer info on...

Loni Sanders

Loni Sanders today.

AuthorTopic
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 02:37:47 PM
Still gorgeous. She's pushing 50, I'm sure.

56665_Loni_Today.2_123_778lo.jpg

[Link]
Macko69
Member

573 Posts
5/08
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 02:42:42 PM
The very first porn vhs tape I ever bought was "Sex Boat". The people who make Kleenex should send her a thank you card.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBoy
Senior Member

5047 Posts
1/03
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 05:21:35 PM


Macko69 wrote:
The people who make Kleenex
should send her a thank you card.


Go To Top of page [Link]
pornranter
Member

240 Posts
7/08
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 07:54:51 PM
God I wish she still performed. She looks delicious in that photo.
Go To Top of page [Link]
mapofhawaii
Senior Member

1453 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 08:09:35 PM
I believe that the first one I saw was Never So Deep, and Loni definitely made an impression. She looks like she has had a little work done on the face, maybe just Botox, but she does still look good. Body seems to have held up.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Cumwhipper
Senior Member

6789 Posts
3/04
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 08:24:40 PM
One of the hottest pornstars ever.
Go To Top of page [Link]
skronker
Notable Legendary Icon

Scopophiliac
21078 Posts
9/02
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 09:26:07 PM
Yes. Yes. Indeed. Yes. Again yes. Yes.

Pretty much the hottest girl in porn.

Go To Top of page [Link]
backdoorman
Senior Member

Shake for me girl... I wanna be your backdoorman !
4274 Posts
10/07
Posted - Jan 6 2009 : 09:27:47 PM
Holy Shit she looks incredible. I'm 54 and look like a cadaver but that girl is hot !
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13955 Posts
4/08
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 04:18:50 AM

Skyscrapper wrote:
Still gorgeous. She's pushing 50, I'm sure.

Yup, she turns 50 on January 12.

And yup, she's still gorgeous.

[edit: um, I mean she's turning 51. I keep forgetting it's 2009 now!]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 1/8/2009 5:43:12 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mcewan
Senior Member

12228 Posts
8/08
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 02:18:06 PM
Loni Sanders,still does look incredible,the first thing that comes to mind for me is her performance in Never So Deep,that and that she used to date Mike Ranger.

Go To Top of page [Link]
wcw43921
Senior Member

1009 Posts
4/08
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 05:10:33 PM
She does look quite gorgeous. Is she doing anything in adult entertainment--making appearances at autograph shows, hawking her old movies on a website, stuff like that?

Because she could definitely be a success at it.

______________________________________________________

"There can never be too many beautiful women Hypnotized for our pleasure."

Go To Top of page [Link]
Baruch
New Member

5 Posts
1/09
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 07:51:53 PM
she can still do milf type movies. she can be a star in that genre.
Go To Top of page [Link]
The DMan
Senior Member

5193 Posts
6/07
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 09:33:28 PM


mcewan wrote:
Loni Sanders,still does look incredible,the first thing that comes to mind for me is her performance in Never So Deep.

Ditto!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Sam7980
Member

12 Posts
10/08
Posted - Jan 7 2009 : 11:45:55 PM


wcw43921 wrote:
She does look quite gorgeous. Is she doing anything in adult entertainment--making appearances at autograph shows, hawking her old movies on a website, stuff like that?

Because she could definitely be a success at it.


She used to sell some of her old magazines and pictures on ebay. Not sure if she still does now or not though.

Here's another recent pic of her signing them.

http://img.adultdvdtalk.com/cf7c74abcad04a&t=54568

Edited by - Sam7980 on 1/7/2009 11:46:58 PM

Edited by - Sam7980 on 1/7/2009 11:50:15 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Macko69
Member

573 Posts
5/08
Posted - Jan 8 2009 : 02:50:31 AM


Sam7980 wrote:


Here's another recent pic of her signing them.

http://img.adultdvdtalk.com/cf7c74abcad04a&t=54568


She is gorgeous. I wonder how many of today's starlets will look this good when they're 50 years old.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6413 Posts
6/05
Posted - Jan 8 2009 : 01:58:23 PM
at 50 she would presumably be beyond child bearing age. But does anyone know if she has kids? she ever been pregnant?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 8 2009 : 02:08:25 PM
She still sells her mags on eBay. I know she was at Vivid, in the offices, for years. Don't know about now. I'm hoping she comes to visit me sometime soon.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hollywood woody
Senior Member

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. George Carlin
2760 Posts
2/07
Posted - Jan 12 2009 : 01:37:56 AM


Everett wrote:
at 50 she would presumably be beyond child bearing age. But does anyone know if she has kids? she ever been pregnant?


She has never had kids.
She is definitely out of the business never to return.
It's kind of hard for me to believe that photo was taken in 2006.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 12 2009 : 10:28:13 AM
Yeah, but wouldn't be great if someone offered a huge sum for ONE MORE roll in the porno hay? Just don't jerk off on her porn dudes...she was the best at draining a bone back then, and i'd bet she'd be pretty fuckin good at it now. After all, she's a very experienced woman.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hollywood woody
Senior Member

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. George Carlin
2760 Posts
2/07
Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 01:02:51 PM


Skyscrapper wrote:
Yeah, but wouldn't be great if someone offered a huge sum for ONE MORE roll in the porno hay? Just don't jerk off on her porn dudes...she was the best at draining a bone back then, and i'd bet she'd be pretty fuckin good at it now. After all, she's a very experienced woman.


I'm sure she would love all the compliments you guys are handing out.
But take it from me, it's all for not.
Before someone like knuckles makes a comment like if Hollywood speaks it must be true, I will let you know that she is my childs Godmother.
I have know her for 25 years.
As for the back in the business part of this thread, it's just not going to happen.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 01:41:15 PM
^^^ Hollywood, I'm not doubting what you're saying. Loni is, put simply, the favorite star of all time, for lots of guys. 35-55. Her looks, her personality, her smile, her enthusiasm, her sexuality and her sexual skills won us over. She made watching porn FUN! Before her, it was just chicks fucking on camera. Loni brought a personal touch. Lots of women come back for a last hurrah. My point is, millions of men would respond to her, if she were to make that choice. Younger guys would lose their minds over her and become instant fans. Very few women are one-of-a-kind performers in this business. Loni stands alone, still, after all these years. When I saw that recent picture of her, I thought, "Damn. Why ain't she my girlfriend?" Thanks for sharing with us, dude. Please pass on our desires to see her one more time, even if she says, No way. She should know, we're waiting for her, like no one else. In the meantime, she should release, if she can, a new compilation. Call it, Goddess. With behind the scenes commentary by her. Again, thanks, Hollywood.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hollywood woody
Senior Member

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. George Carlin
2760 Posts
2/07
Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 05:43:49 PM


Skyscrapper wrote:
^^^ Hollywood, I'm not doubting what you're saying. Loni is, put simply, the favorite star of all time, for lots of guys. 35-55. Her looks, her personality, her smile, her enthusiasm, her sexuality and her sexual skills won us over. She made watching porn FUN! Before her, it was just chicks fucking on camera. Loni brought a personal touch. Lots of women come back for a last hurrah. My point is, millions of men would respond to her, if she were to make that choice. Younger guys would lose their minds over her and become instant fans. Very few women are one-of-a-kind performers in this business. Loni stands alone, still, after all these years. When I saw that recent picture of her, I thought, "Damn. Why ain't she my girlfriend?" Thanks for sharing with us, dude. Please pass on our desires to see her one more time, even if she says, No way. She should know, we're waiting for her, like no one else. In the meantime, she should release, if she can, a new compilation. Call it, Goddess. With behind the scenes commentary by her. Again, thanks, Hollywood.


Very nice.
Vivid owns most of her footage and for personal reasons they will not release it. Anyone else who owns her footage will not release it out of respect to Vivid.
Like I said before I highly doubt that picture was taken in 2006.
Also someone stated she worked in the Vivid offices which she did not.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 05:50:32 PM
Hollywood, why won't they release the footage? Loni doesn't want it out? You would think Vivid would want to capitalize on a living legend.
Go To Top of page [Link]
hollywood woody
Senior Member

Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time. George Carlin
2760 Posts
2/07
Posted - Jan 13 2009 : 10:25:59 PM


Skyscrapper wrote:
Hollywood, why won't they release the footage? Loni doesn't want it out? You would think Vivid would want to capitalize on a living legend.


I would really love to give you the story on this, but I cannot be the one to say it here.
I'm sure some other porn insider can fill you in.
By the way, Vivid doesn't need the money.
In the past there were things that could have made Vivcid a lot of money, like Janine doing a tranny movie, Steven has principles, and if he thinks it is wrong he won't do it, no matter what the pay day is.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Skyscrapper
Member

710 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jan 14 2009 : 04:14:21 PM


hollywood woody wrote:


Skyscrapper wrote:
Hollywood, why won't they release the footage? Loni doesn't want it out? You would think Vivid would want to capitalize on a living legend.


I would really love to give you the story on this, but I cannot be the one to say it here.
I'm sure some other porn insider can fill you in.
By the way, Vivid doesn't need the money.
In the past there were things that could have made Vivcid a lot of money, like Janine doing a tranny movie, Steven has principles, and if he thinks it is wrong he won't do it, no matter what the pay day is.

I can dig the standards thing, but like I said, Loni is a legend. everybody knows that. There must be some personal story there. Thanks, Hollywood. You da man.

Go To Top of page [Link]
desol81
Member

If you know that you have an unpleasant nature, and dislike people, this is no obstacle to work.
59 Posts
4/09
Posted - Apr 23 2009 : 01:02:42 PM
I remember the first sex scene from Never So Deep. I think she was one of very few women who really loved porn sex.
Go To Top of page [Link]
alfan
Member

Lea DeMae!!!! Simply the Best!!
455 Posts
6/06
Posted - Apr 24 2009 : 12:18:51 PM
Seeing that photo of Loni just made me stand on my head!!! Boy, she was in one of the first movies I ever saw, she was a bone maker....big time!!!

She was a cold blooded killer.....a stunner man!!!

And.....still rocks today. Awesome, seeing that photo!!!! Makes my day, damn,....my YEAR!!!......Await....My Life is updated now!!!

Edited by - alfan on 4/24/2009 12:20:52 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Ordell
Deactivated User

1135 Posts
6/05
Posted - Apr 24 2009 : 05:46:14 PM
Loni is from a different era. Ask yourselves two questions:

1) If Loni were young today, would she want to be a part of today's porn scene?

2) Would today's scene have her, as she was?

It speaks volumes on the state of things.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Derek117
Senior Member

2087 Posts
1/06
Posted - Apr 24 2009 : 08:53:35 PM
^^ +1.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Lauren Kain

Next topic: Antonin Devos (or Michael Berg)

Jump To: