more performer info on...

Omar Galanti
All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 3 > Omar Galanti New Evil Angel Director Okay? > Omar Galanti - New Evil Angel Director - Okay? (page 4)
Page 4 of 15 First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last
AuthorPost
Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 14 2012 : 12:01PM
That's some shitty news. The young russian girls are the horniest and gapes beautifully... if this law comes in force, it will be too bad. Hope the Czech & Hungarian girls are not affected by this
15pesos
Member

21 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 14 2012 : 5:27PM
if you film with russian girls in another country there's no problem, right?

seriously, who care where the film is shot. russian girls rules everywhere.

cris
Member

GAPE is ART!-Europe
978 Posts
12/03
Posted - Mar 14 2012 : 8:00PM


Lone Wolf wrote:
Hope the Czech & Hungarian girls are not affected by this


Of course not.
porn in Budapest is completely legal,it's Europe there and not mother Russia
Neoseeker
Member

58 Posts
4/09
Posted - Mar 14 2012 : 10:07PM
Wow I hope this doesn't get passed. Omar and Rocco are probably the best two porn directors at the moment. Omar just fuck 20 year olds! lol Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Really looking forward to Born to be Sluts.

Gambo192
Senior Member

1432 Posts
9/11
Posted - Mar 15 2012 : 4:54PM
Vote for Omar Galanti as best male performer at Galaxy Awards!!

Immagine.png

http://www.thegalaxyawards.com/?cat=100

stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 15 2012 : 6:49PM
I tried to vote for Omar but it's not letting me,i click on the link and nothing happens it's stuck at 46 votes.
utopiaa
Member

642 Posts
7/11
Posted - Mar 15 2012 : 7:47PM
i was able to vote, once you click his name there is a new button under the pictures you need to click to give a vote.
stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 15 2012 : 8:01PM
^It worked this time,thanks.
Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 16 2012 : 5:09AM
First Thx guy to support me...... Second I have some good news about the law , and are the possibility that all finish in one ball of soup .... I HOPE ......... Therd .... I am in the way to finish Clipped Chicks and at the moment i have 3 incredible scene .... One very teeene , one with new girl Ilona .. first scene DAP ..... this happened just in russia ... and other one with 2 super sluts........ if i shoot other 2 scene like that i think that this one is my best release ............. Very soon when arrive my new lap top i post some pictures ..... the old one is dead ........ Plus with this fucking russian key board i dont understand nothing ...... WTF ....thx again
Jonny Jay
Outlier Moderator

スウィングガールズ
25535 Posts
8/09
Posted - Mar 16 2012 : 6:17AM
^Cool news Omar hope that it all gets straightened out and you keep producing your great scenes. Also wanted to say the Voracious second episode that had it's world premier from EvilAngel yesterday was excellent, some great stuff in that especially from yourself, superb.
stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 16 2012 : 5:59PM


Omar Galanti wrote:
First Thx guy to support me...... Second I have some good news about the law , and are the possibility that all finish in one ball of soup .... I HOPE ......... Therd .... I am in the way to finish Clipped Chicks and at the moment i have 3 incredible scene .... One very teeene , one with new girl Ilona .. first scene DAP ..... this happened just in russia ... and other one with 2 super sluts........ if i shoot other 2 scene like that i think that this one is my best release ............. Very soon when arrive my new lap top i post some pictures ..... the old one is dead ........ Plus with this fucking russian key board i dont understand nothing ...... WTF ....thx again


Omar that is positive news about the Law,i hope that it all gets the ok.I cannot wait to find out more info about Clipped Chicks,you have put out some incredible movies so far and for you to say this may be your best release is a wow moment indeed.Omar can i make a suggestion for a girl to help complete Clipped Chicks,she was in Rocco's Extreme Gapes 2 and is a super cute looking girl her name is Eliza,to see her smiling and on her knees as she forced Rocco's thick cock as far down her throat as possible until she gagged and covered her face in saliva before smiling once again and going on to try and take his cock even deeper/further was amazing,so cute yet so so sexy..her not Rocco lol.

This is some screen grabs from the movie,check out the trailer but meantime this is all i have image wise of her.In the movie she was amazing and the harder Rocco fucked her the more she looked into the camera and flashed that impish grin,she turned me on so much ha ha...maybe you can help her smile too Omar lol

e1.jpg

About to suck cock,looking cute and sexy

Eliza 1

She can gape too

Eliza 2


Edited by - stinkfist on 3/16/2012 6:01:21 PM

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 16 2012 : 11:22PM
^ that's a great suggestion indeed. And what about the other girl in that scene, Helen/Dusya??? Have you seen that incredible gape she produced? She's Russian, 18-yr old and definitely needs more anal/gape scenes... and Omar can be the guy giving her what she needs!!! See below link for my comments on this incredible scene:

Rocco's X-treme Gapes 2

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 16 2012 : 11:26PM


Omar Galanti wrote:
First Thx guy to support me...... Second I have some good news about the law , and are the possibility that all finish in one ball of soup .... I HOPE ......... Therd .... I am in the way to finish Clipped Chicks and at the moment i have 3 incredible scene .... One very teeene , one with new girl Ilona .. first scene DAP ..... this happened just in russia ... and other one with 2 super sluts........ if i shoot other 2 scene like that i think that this one is my best release ............. Very soon when arrive my new lap top i post some pictures ..... the old one is dead ........ Plus with this fucking russian key board i dont understand nothing ...... WTF ....thx again



Of course we support you, man! Omar won't be Omar if he doesn't get to ass-lick and ass-fuck these young Russian girls anymore ... and puts it on camera for us!!!

cris
Member

GAPE is ART!-Europe
978 Posts
12/03
Posted - Mar 17 2012 : 5:31AM


Lone Wolf wrote:
^ that's a great suggestion indeed. And what about the other girl in that scene, Helen/Dusya??? Have you seen that incredible gape she produced? She's Russian, 18-yr old and definitely needs more anal/gape scenes... and Omar can be the guy giving her what she needs!!! See below link for my comments on this incredible scene:

Rocco's X-treme Gapes 2



+ 1 for Dusya
she's beautiful and great gaper,Omar book her pls.

btw:just a few screenshots of her scene in gapeland,awesome
beaaam
beaaam 2

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 17 2012 : 6:33AM


cris wrote:


Lone Wolf wrote:
^ that's a great suggestion indeed. And what about the other girl in that scene, Helen/Dusya??? Have you seen that incredible gape she produced? She's Russian, 18-yr old and definitely needs more anal/gape scenes... and Omar can be the guy giving her what she needs!!! See below link for my comments on this incredible scene:

Rocco's X-treme Gapes 2



+ 1 for Dusya
she's beautiful and great gaper,Omar book her pls.

btw:just a few screenshots of her scene in gapeland,awesome
beaaam
beaaam 2



I shott her yesterday in clipped chicks ........ahahhahahahaha ... now i am also clairvoyant ahahahahha

Dap_fan_More
Member

57 Posts
9/11
Posted - Mar 17 2012 : 7:21AM
Includ another DAP in your new movie!! thats will be nice . the best movie in 2012
Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 17 2012 : 7:34AM


Omar Galanti wrote:


cris wrote:


Lone Wolf wrote:
^ that's a great suggestion indeed. And what about the other girl in that scene, Helen/Dusya??? Have you seen that incredible gape she produced? She's Russian, 18-yr old and definitely needs more anal/gape scenes... and Omar can be the guy giving her what she needs!!! See below link for my comments on this incredible scene:

Rocco's X-treme Gapes 2



+ 1 for Dusya
she's beautiful and great gaper,Omar book her pls.

btw:just a few screenshots of her scene in gapeland,awesome
beaaam
beaaam 2


I shott her yesterday in clipped chicks ........ahahhahahahaha ... now i am also clairvoyant ahahahahha


That would be too good to be true, Omar! Now, you'll have us so eager to watch Clipped Chicks. Any indicative release date for this masterpiece?

stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 17 2012 : 8:57AM
Omar Galanti wrote:


I shott her yesterday in clipped chicks ........ahahhahahahaha ... now i am also clairvoyant ahahahahha


Great,try and get Aliza too Omar..or Melanie Memphis?some photos of Melanie in action in this thread

Opium
Deactivated User

302 Posts
3/12
Posted - Mar 19 2012 : 5:41AM


Dap_fan_More wrote:
Includ another DAP in your new movie!! thats will be nice . the best movie in 2012

i agree, there should be more DAP in porn in 2012. i hope omar shoots some

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 20 2012 : 6:43PM
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))
stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 20 2012 : 8:22PM


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


Sounds great Omar,thanks for keeping us up to date with what is happening with this movie.Scene 2 sounds awesome,will this be your next release after A View To A Gape.Thank You.

kinimod86
Member

586 Posts
11/09
Posted - Mar 21 2012 : 11:57AM


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


That's great! Thx alot Omar.

Could you make an all DAP movie ?
That would be a movie I'd definitely buy!!!

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 21 2012 : 12:00PM


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


Hey Omar, you were telling us that the girl Helen/Dusya will be in Clipped Chicks. Can't see her name in your cast. Is she still in it?

bashrag
Member

6 Posts
8/10
Posted - Mar 22 2012 : 2:17AM
Yeah I've got to thank you Omar. You are the only one out there who regularly provides the DAP.
Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 22 2012 : 12:06PM


Lone Wolf wrote:


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


Hey Omar, you were telling us that the girl Helen/Dusya will be in Clipped Chicks. Can't see her name in your cast. Is she still in it?


Yes sorry i write Daikiri , but i wrong , i make confusion with this name .... So the right one is Dusya : )))))

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 22 2012 : 12:09PM


kinimod86 wrote:


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


That's great! Thx alot Omar.

Could you make an all DAP movie ?
That would be a movie I'd definitely buy!!!


Is Difficult find all girls for this kind of movie.... plus i dont whant copy my friend Rocco ... maybe in the future if i find 5 nice slut girls for this ... why not ......: ))))

xDEFiLED
Member

89 Posts
3/12
Posted - Mar 22 2012 : 12:37PM
Omar Galanti is my fucking hero, he always makes great scenes. The shemale scenes he has been part of are also the best stuff in that category, his scene with Patricia Sereia in More Trans Obsessions is legendary, best scene ever. This is the true Gape Man!
Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 22 2012 : 12:39PM


Omar Galanti wrote:


Lone Wolf wrote:

Hey Omar, you were telling us that the girl Helen/Dusya will be in Clipped Chicks. Can't see her name in your cast. Is she still in it?


Yes sorry i write Daikiri , but i wrong , i make confusion with this name .... So the right one is Dusya : )))))


Nice, nice
I hope you opened her like Rocco did in his scene :) Her gape is soooo great to watch

Dusya's gape


Anyway, keep up the great work, Omar!

Edited by - lone wolf on 3/22/2012 12:42:07 PM

js3142
Member

55 Posts
1/12
Posted - Mar 24 2012 : 4:15PM
@Omar

It’s great to have you posting here Omar. You’ve been involved in lots of amazing porn both as performer and now as director, thanks!

Over the Russian age question, hopefully you’ll sort something out, but whatever happens please don’t stop working with Russian girls. 20+ year old Russian girls are still HOT!

I’m looking forward to seeing Clipped Chicks. Hope it is as good as Born to be Sluts which was fantastic, the Hennessy and Geizer scenes in particular!

One thing I love about your films is you often feature anal with girls lying face down. Not enough directors do so more of this please :-)

Keep up the good work!

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 25 2012 : 4:31PM
Clipped C. with Omar Butt Obsession i think that is the one that i like more ..... The quality of the movie is great and also of the woman .... In this lust period i am lucky because i find many girls that speak a bit English .... in this way i have the opportunity to communicate with the girls a bit more , and is great ......
THX guy for the appreciation.....
I hope to become more 'good, step by step, so as to increase more and more' quality 'in every part of the film ... Starting from clothes through the photos and then get to the video and then to action, to do this I need to create a cohesive team, and there 'need time......
Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 25 2012 : 4:43PM


xDEFiLED wrote:
Omar Galanti is my fucking hero, he always makes great scenes. The shemale scenes he has been part of are also the best stuff in that category, his scene with Patricia Sereia in More Trans Obsessions is legendary, best scene ever. This is the true Gape Man!


look that www.analheroes.com is one new web site ... not my because i am not the owner but are not so many difference : ))))

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 12:05PM


Omar Galanti wrote:
I hope to become more 'good, step by step, so as to increase more and more' quality 'in every part of the film ... Starting from clothes through the photos and then get to the video and then to action, to do this I need to create a cohesive team, and there 'need time......

You have all our support for the continuous improvement of the products, Omar! I think staffing your team will make you produce greater movies. You may work more on the scripts, include decors & accessories, make quality girls selection and also do some outdoor shooting too.

One thing that I personally found a bit boring in your latest productions is that you start directly with a girl, having her remove her clothes, begin the sex plays and fucking. You have a great talent as an actor, Omar, use it to your advantage. These kind of boring sex does not suit you.

For example, there is a scene when you start as a guru & hypnotize the ladies, in another one you wanted to be a ballet dancer and followed a group of girls, in another one you kept disturbing a session of models photo shoot and then finally convinced the girls to follow you. These are scenes that I can watch over and over because the anal sex that followed were much more intense. The viewer has been able to get to know the beautiful girls a bit more and fantasize more on them. The fun and parody you create in those scenes before going to the sex part is perfect. The viewer gets excited by this and wants to know what happen to the beautiful girls. It then satisfies us that they get hardly pounded in their ass holes.

Hope you can produce more of these kind of scenes.

Edited by - lone wolf on 3/26/2012 12:06:18 PM

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 5:08PM


Lone Wolf wrote:


Omar Galanti wrote:
I hope to become more 'good, step by step, so as to increase more and more' quality 'in every part of the film ... Starting from clothes through the photos and then get to the video and then to action, to do this I need to create a cohesive team, and there 'need time......

You have all our support for the continuous improvement of the products, Omar! I think staffing your team will make you produce greater movies. You may work more on the scripts, include decors & accessories, make quality girls selection and also do some outdoor shooting too.

One thing that I personally found a bit boring in your latest productions is that you start directly with a girl, having her remove her clothes, begin the sex plays and fucking. You have a great talent as an actor, Omar, use it to your advantage. These kind of boring sex does not suit you.

For example, there is a scene when you start as a guru & hypnotize the ladies, in another one you wanted to be a ballet dancer and followed a group of girls, in another one you kept disturbing a session of models photo shoot and then finally convinced the girls to follow you. These are scenes that I can watch over and over because the anal sex that followed were much more intense. The viewer has been able to get to know the beautiful girls a bit more and fantasize more on them. The fun and parody you create in those scenes before going to the sex part is perfect. The viewer gets excited by this and wants to know what happen to the beautiful girls. It then satisfies us that they get hardly pounded in their ass holes.

Hope you can produce more of these kind of scenes.

Edited by - lone wolf on 3/26/2012 12:06:18 PM



This is true man ..... me to i like this kind of scene , but in russia is very difficult to shoot , because are not so many girls that speak a bad english like me that is suffice to make a nice good commedy , plus the external in russia is difficult ... Today are -5 and is hot : ))) When was hot outside i shoot something.... Now i finish this movie and than i go to spain .... my friend say me that are many new girl from france also ..... For sure i have more time and sun to shoot outside ...... : ))))))))

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 10:44PM


Omar Galanti wrote:


my friend say me that are many new girl from france also ..... For sure i have more time and sun to shoot outside ...... : ))))))))

Go and fuck those French girls, Omar :) I'm tired of watching hot French girls in porn getting fucked by guys wearing condoms. I hope you get to fuck them hard & open their asses wide without condoms, it's better & more exciting to watch :)

stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 11:22PM
I am glad this thread has really taken off,Omar thank you for visiting the site and keeping the fans updated that is awesome and great feedback from all the other regulars to the thread too.I know this is a long shot but could you try and get Lana Blond back,i was blown away with her in A View To a Gape 1.
utopiaa
Member

642 Posts
7/11
Posted - Mar 28 2012 : 5:12AM
View to a Gape 3 was a great movie. 5 of the 6 scenes were great in my opinion. Hopefully you dont abandon Russia completely, lots of hot chicks there.
Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Mar 30 2012 : 9:43PM
looks like Omar is gone fucking these French girls...
Clk198
Member

13 Posts
2/12
Posted - Mar 30 2012 : 11:29PM
Omar...

I've all but given up looking for the scene where you took off the blondes shoe and shoved it up her ass! Heck, you don't even recall it!,!!! I found it on a pic site, and know for sure it was you. What a life you live, not recalling this! How about giving it another shot and see what this girl does, and if she will take it!!!! ;-)

Omar Galanti
Member

122 Posts
10/11
Posted - Mar 31 2012 : 7:34AM


Clk198 wrote:
Omar...

I've all but given up looking for the scene where you took off the blondes shoe and shoved it up her ass! Heck, you don't even recall it!,!!! I found it on a pic site, and know for sure it was you. What a life you live, not recalling this! How about giving it another shot and see what this girl does, and if she will take it!!!! ;-)


Now i remenber this scene was for norestnetwork .... I speak with the owner yesterday and very soon he start with the new upload where are in the middle should be there that scene

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 8:30AM
Hey Omar,
how's it going on the project of working with spanish & french chicks?
Herzog
Deactivated User

261 Posts
2/12
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 8:35AM


stochie wrote:
@ Omar

I'm really looking forward to your releases every time again. Once in a while checking out the Evil Angel website just to see if you've got something new comming up. Just love your work.

Always glad to see good directors working with Henessy. Looks like you like her as much as we do. I was just wondering: is she just a good actress or is she really such a nasty slut (in a 'good' way I mean)?

Henessy.jpg

Any plans on working with Lindie again? Just like Henessy, she really has an incredible body: beautiful butt, incredible tits, ... I can't imagine you have forgotten about her?

17073_200x300.jpg

Edited by - stochie on 3/13/2012 2:10:22 PM



-
Hello Omar
Henessy is perfect.
I buy anything with Henessy!
Thank you


Edited by - herzog on 6/25/2012 7:40:07 PM

prophetman13
Member

318 Posts
8/07
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 10:45AM


Lone Wolf wrote:


Omar Galanti wrote:


Lone Wolf wrote:

Hey Omar, you were telling us that the girl Helen/Dusya will be in Clipped Chicks. Can't see her name in your cast. Is she still in it?


Yes sorry i write Daikiri , but i wrong , i make confusion with this name .... So the right one is Dusya : )))))


Nice, nice
I hope you opened her like Rocco did in his scene :) Her gape is soooo great to watch

Dusya's gape

Anyway, keep up the great work, Omar!


Edited by - lone wolf on 3/22/2012 12:42:07 PM


holy shit that is a gape!! we need more like that

Lone Wolf
Senior Member

We want Roberta's ass
3417 Posts
4/11
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 12:03PM
^ Totally agree, man. Since I've watched this scene in that Rocco movie I keep hoping to see something like this again (especially from a beautiful girl). For the time being I have to keep watching that scene again and again.

Rocco himself was amazed when he saw what his dick was doing with this girl's ass.

utopiaa
Member

642 Posts
7/11
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 4:05PM


Omar Galanti wrote:

Now i remenber this scene was for norestnetwork .... I speak with the owner yesterday and very soon he start with the new upload where are in the middle should be there that scene


Good news If Norestnetwork starts updating again.

dcabreza_77
Member

7 Posts
2/12
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 4:26PM
hi, omar! i want to let u know that i'm huge fan of your work!!! have you try making whipped cream anal fetish style film yet???
stinkfist
Senior Member

16727 Posts
4/07
Posted - Apr 1 2012 : 7:46PM


dcabreza_77 wrote:
hi, omar! i want to let u know that i'm huge fan of your work!!! have you try making whipped cream anal fetish style film yet???

dcabreza,you will find some whipped cream action in Nasty Gapes Obsession(trailer)

ultimate_dap_fan
Member

981 Posts
5/07
Posted - Apr 2 2012 : 2:19AM
dear omar ,, in you new movie ( Clipped Chicks ) you say that both ilona and mary dream are doing DAP ,, first when is this movie expected ?? and do you have photos or mary and ilona as i never saw those girls before ?
DePaz
Member

117 Posts
2/11
Posted - Apr 2 2012 : 12:51PM
^I think Ilona is Ilona Fox, a new babe whose scene at 21sextury.com was released just a few days ago. Mary Dream (often spelled w/ two r's, Marry Dream) has been around only a bit longer.

Ilona

Marry

GapeFan
Member

I <3 ( o ) 's, I also <3 3<'s
941 Posts
1/10
Posted - Apr 3 2012 : 6:43PM


kinimod86 wrote:


Omar Galanti wrote:
Today i shoot the last scene of Clipped Chicks .... Well finaly i have 4 incredible scene , 2 of this with DAP yeah !!!!!!!!!
Scene 1 Sveta Gold vs Omar
Scene 2 Ilona vs Omar + markus DAP ( this one is incredible ) i mind for the actitude of the girl
Scene 3 Mary Dream vs Omar + serge + yura DAP
Scene 4 Daikiri + Olga vs Omar
: )))))))))))


That's great! Thx alot Omar.

Could you make an all DAP movie ?
That would be a movie I'd definitely buy!!!


I would buy a movie like this too!! Clipped Chicks sounds amazing!! Can we expect to see more DAP scenes on GapeLand.com?? There were some at first...but none for some time now...

GapeFan ( o )

Clk198
Member

13 Posts
2/12
Posted - Apr 6 2012 : 5:11AM


Omar Galanti wrote:


Clk198 wrote:
Omar...

I've all but given up looking for the scene where you took off the blondes shoe and shoved it up her ass! Heck, you don't even recall it!,!!! I found it on a pic site, and know for sure it was you. What a life you live, not recalling this! How about giving it another shot and see what this girl does, and if she will take it!!!! ;-)


Now i remenber this scene was for norestnetwork .... I speak with the owner yesterday and very soon he start with the new upload where are in the middle should be there that scene


Cool, found it! Looks like her name is Simone. Too bad norestnetwork uses flash, because it will not load on my iPad. Any other sites have it that you know of, or any DVDs? I must see the scene!!!!

All Forums > The Porn Pool > The Porn Pool Forum Page 3 Omar Galanti New Evil Angel Director Okay? > Omar Galanti - New Evil Angel Director - Okay? (page 4)

Previous topic: The Sex Factor
Next topic: Porn Stars in Music Videos
Page 4 of 15 First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last



Jump To: