New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Tasha ReignCherry TornDana DeArmondRiley Reid

Over-the-edge deep-throating position scenes???

AuthorTopic
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Dec 18 2011 : 06:41:54 PM
Can any one recommend me scenes/movies dedicated to girls getting throat fucked in Over-the-edge position.

It is very rare to see this type of deepthroating and even if some scenes include it then it is very brief or the camera angle is from behind the guy and not from side where you can see girl's throat getting bulged,I would love some movies entirely dedicated to this.may be some directors work on this :)

some scene Recommendations please???

Deepthroat.jpg

http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56773_Deepthroat_123_475lo.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Deepthroat.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-throating

Edited by - aklies on Dec 18 2011

Edited by - aklies on Dec 18 2011

Edited by - aklies on Dec 18 2011

[Link]
2bollocks
Member

537 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 18 2011 : 07:30:40 PM
cant see the picture
Go To Top of page [Link]
jetpacksam
Deactivated User

Asa Akira Has Peed In My Shower
149 Posts
8/11
Posted - Dec 18 2011 : 08:35:44 PM
Insatiable - Marilyn Chambers - Screen Shot

Edit:
You Should Have Coded That Pic

Edited by - jetpacksam on 12/18/2011 8:39:11 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

537 Posts
3/10
Posted - Dec 18 2011 : 09:22:36 PM
now i see. yeah its one of the hottest things to see in a scene. i'd love to know about movies that have this
Go To Top of page [Link]
ragerx
Member

197 Posts
12/11
Posted - Dec 18 2011 : 09:36:33 PM
massive.jpg

every scene has that position

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Dec 22 2011 : 03:10:53 PM
thanks.

bump for more :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
raoul5788
Member

76 Posts
12/07
Posted - Dec 22 2011 : 04:40:34 PM
Check out a movie called Inside Everybody. Janey Robbins uses this position on a young (not fat) Ron Jeremy. She deep throats him with ease! If you can't find that title, just google their names.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 3 2012 : 05:27:57 AM
^wow... checked her scenes,she looks like deepthroating queen :)

come on guys,there must be more scenes like this.

bump for more............

Go To Top of page [Link]
joeblow123321
Member

286 Posts
11/09
Posted - Jan 4 2012 : 03:52:02 PM
Of course every single Marx Hardcore scene features this several times. But you might have to wade through vomit, acres of piss, tears, and miniature penises for the privilege of seeing said position.

My all time favorite is definitely the Kalyn scene on the sinnistar.com site. The site is a very odd collection of scenes--some great, some look like your inbred cousins shot them, but this particular scene is worth the price of admission alone. Her throat gets stretched so far upwards in a series of brutal thrusts that it looks like the chest-bursting baby ET from Alien is straining to get out.

Bonus points for the scene:
- She's in a cheerleader outfit
- It's her first, and last scene, ever
- She does anal for the first (and only) time
- She does ATM; and in one shot it's clearly dirty ATM (which she's blissfully unaware of)
- She looks like she's totally dissociating during the scene, with the classic, what the fuck am I doing here, expression.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dread
Senior Member

...Latex mistress
4003 Posts
3/07
Posted - Jan 4 2012 : 04:49:28 PM
Sasha Grey's throated scene has her head off the bed about halfway through the scene.

----Dread----

Go To Top of page [Link]
joeblow123321
Member

286 Posts
11/09
Posted - Jan 4 2012 : 06:51:16 PM
Almost forgot. Every single one of the scenes on youngthroats.com has this position (easily 100+). They literally follow the same exact script for every scene; just different girls. about 40 percent of every scene is shot using this position. What astonishing is how many of these girls manage to take the full thing down their throats, repeatedly. So many of them are clearly on their first porn shoots, and they just keep ramming away until the thing fits, somehow.

Only a few really highlight that crazy bulging action; but many come pretty close.

Go To Top of page [Link]
stinkfist
Senior Member

Eat Sleep Wank Repeat :)
16252 Posts
4/07
Posted - Jan 4 2012 : 06:58:18 PM
You guys might get a few more leads from this older thread Upside down, head hanging off the bed BJ

It's a position i like.

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 6 2012 : 04:08:41 PM


joeblow123321 wrote:
Almost forgot. Every single one of the scenes on youngthroats.com has this position (easily 100+). They literally follow the same exact script for every scene; just different girls. about 40 percent of every scene is shot using this position. What astonishing is how many of these girls manage to take the full thing down their throats, repeatedly. So many of them are clearly on their first porn shoots, and they just keep ramming away until the thing fits, somehow.

Only a few really highlight that crazy bulging action; but many come pretty close.


Yeah ,I am not into max hardcore stuff but that sinistar kaylyn scene is already in my collection,top rated stuff,I was hoping to see her more.

youngthroats.com scenes are also good but they miss that bulging throat which makes this position great,may be that guy's dick isn't that big to create bulge :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
eccentric_mike
Member

254 Posts
11/11
Posted - Jan 6 2012 : 04:34:49 PM
Check out Annette Schwarz's work. She is in that position in most of her scenes. Hillary Scott (pre boob-job) in her older scenes did that too.
It's not that i'm evasive with titles, it's just that are too many of them to be listed.

Edited by - eccentric_mike on 1/6/2012 4:35:17 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
freakdude28
Member

144 Posts
3/11
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 01:29:55 AM
The Throat Gaggers dvd's would probably be right up your alley. The only one I've seen is the one with Courtney Cummz, Kat, etc in it. Can't remember the number. But they do alot of that in that dvd.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 06:29:04 AM


eccentric_mike wrote:
Check out Annette Schwarz's work. She is in that position in most of her scenes. Hillary Scott (pre boob-job) in her older scenes did that too.
It's not that i'm evasive with titles, it's just that are too many of them to be listed.

Edited by - eccentric_mike on 1/6/2012 4:35:17 PM


Please try to name titles,a long list is always much more welcome :)
Without titles it is very difficult to lookup.and did you say Hillary scott +deepthroat+upside down position...yummy...but title?

Edited by - aklies on 1/7/2012 6:39:47 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 06:31:23 AM


DreadSynapse wrote:
Sasha Grey's throated scene has her head off the bed about halfway through the scene.

----Dread----


Which throated scene exactly?all the scenes I have seen of her ,the camera is always behind the guy and not on the side,so you end up seeing the ass of guy instead of her face :(

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 06:33:22 AM


freakdude28 wrote:
The Throat Gaggers dvd's would probably be right up your alley. The only one I've seen is the one with Courtney Cummz, Kat, etc in it. Can't remember the number. But they do alot of that in that dvd.

again, in throat gaggers scenes I have seen ,camera remains behind the guy and not on side,so you end up looking at guy's ass instead :(

Sorry I don't know how to multi-quote in this forum,some mod please merge replies together.thanks

Edited by - aklies on 1/7/2012 6:37:35 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
superfan
Member

190 Posts
4/11
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 12:42:38 PM
Dude, you have been watching the wrong Throat Gaggers dvds. Throat Gaggers #9 has a scene with Tiffany Rayne that has what you are looking for, I'm telling you. The Baker's Dozen #8 dvd has the best Annette Schwarz throatfuck scene EVER
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dread
Senior Member

...Latex mistress
4003 Posts
3/07
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 01:12:14 PM


aklies wrote:


DreadSynapse wrote:
Sasha Grey's throated scene has her head off the bed about halfway through the scene.

----Dread----


Which throated scene exactly?all the scenes I have seen of her ,the camera is always behind the guy and not on the side,so you end up seeing the ass of guy instead of her face :(


it might not be throated i have to check which scene it was. I know Johnny Sins was the male talent. I need to look up what its from.
Edit: After looking its on Throated 12 though the camera work probably isn't what you want.

She also did the position in In Your Face 4

----Dread----

Edited by - dreadsynapse on 1/7/2012 1:20:42 PM

Edited by - dreadsynapse on 1/7/2012 1:21:35 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Digmen1
Member

634 Posts
7/07
Posted - Jan 7 2012 : 09:25:21 PM
Yes its a great position to watch and to do.

I did it with my girl friend once and she loved it.
Its very easy for the girl to get a cock way down.
And she said she enjoyed looking up at my dick and balls (which was quite a compliment to me at my age then)

But yes it is very unusual to see in porn from that angle.

You would think that after 40 years of full on pron videos, that every position would have been done many times by now.

Who is the artist ?

Go To Top of page [Link]
rearadmiral
Member

46 Posts
12/11
Posted - Jan 8 2012 : 05:00:06 PM


joeblow123321 wrote:
My all time favorite is definitely the Kalyn scene on the sinnistar.com site. The site is a very odd collection of scenes--some great, some look like your inbred cousins shot them, but this particular scene is worth the price of admission alone. Her throat gets stretched so far upwards in a series of brutal thrusts that it looks like the chest-bursting baby ET from Alien is straining to get out.

Bonus points for the scene:
- She's in a cheerleader outfit
- It's her first, and last scene, ever
- She does anal for the first (and only) time
- She does ATM; and in one shot it's clearly dirty ATM (which she's blissfully unaware of)
- She looks like she's totally dissociating during the scene, with the classic, what the fuck am I doing here, expression.


I agree 100% with what joeblow wrote about the Kalyn scene on Sinnistar. He isn't kidding when he says that this scene alone is worth the membership. The head-over-the-couch throat-fuck is pretty disturbing because you can clearly see the outline of his penis waaaay down her throat. She's obviously got some deep-throat skills, but as he fucks her throat she obviously can't breaths and he ignores her flailing around trying to get the cock out of her mouth. He keeps commenting on how he could come by fucking her throat.

The only downside to this scene is that it probably ended what could have been a decent porn career after just one scene.

Go To Top of page [Link]
barfly
Member

87 Posts
8/09
Posted - Jan 8 2012 : 05:03:38 PM
The first time I saw this position was by Briana Banks in Gallery of Sin #2. Sweet.
-B
Go To Top of page [Link]
Steve Smith
Senior Member

1297 Posts
11/11
Posted - Jan 9 2012 : 04:16:10 PM
The Gag Factor series features a lot of this sexual position.
Max Hardcore also did a lot of this position in his movies.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 12 2012 : 10:36:58 AM
contribution from my side:

1. Hannah Harper in Sodom 2: She has 2 scenes in this movie.Both have really good deepthroating but scene with Alex Sanders has one of the best sensual deepthroating I has ever seen.She deepthroats him and holds the dick in her throat until the veins bulge out of her neck and around 17:30 min mark she does Over-the-edge deep-throating and holds his dick inside for atleast 15 seconds,which is followed by hard throat fucking in this position,Alex sanders even touch her neck to feel his dick inside her throat.super hot scene.

2. Angel Long - Oral Antics 5.

3. Assploitations 2(hannah harper and angel long scene) : brief and camera angle is from front but still very hot.

4. sasha grey in throated 12

Edited by - aklies on 1/12/2012 11:10:14 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jan 26 2012 : 09:46:52 AM
up
Go To Top of page [Link]
lazboy
Senior Member

1206 Posts
10/10
Posted - Jan 26 2012 : 09:50:23 AM
Youngthroats.com does this position in every single scene
Go To Top of page [Link]
LubeNLuv
Senior Member

3111 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jan 26 2012 : 11:16:57 AM
Youngthroats as already mentioned has this as a staple.

My all-time favorite scene with this position stars Dana Duval in Just Over 18 #14. She's got two scenes on the DVD, the main one and then a "bonus" scene. You want the bonus scene.

Here it is on Videobox. She wears a Tiffany-style choker and when he thrusts in each time, her neck literally bulges against the choker. Hotter than hell. Also ends with an oral cream pie, making it a double bonus for me.

Edited by - lubenluv on 1/26/2012 11:17:29 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
joeblow123321
Member

286 Posts
11/09
Posted - Jan 26 2012 : 12:35:52 PM


LubeNLuv wrote:
My all-time favorite scene with this position stars Dana Duval in Just Over 18 #14. She's got two scenes on the DVD, the main one and then a "bonus" scene. You want the bonus scene.

Here it is on Videobox. She wears a Tiffany-style choker and when he thrusts in each time, her neck literally bulges against the choker. Hotter than hell. Also ends with an oral cream pie, making it a double bonus for me.


Right position; wrong camera angle.

Go To Top of page [Link]
LubeNLuv
Senior Member

3111 Posts
3/06
Posted - Jan 26 2012 : 12:45:47 PM


rearadmiral wrote:


joeblow123321 wrote:
My all time favorite is definitely the Kalyn scene on the sinnistar.com site. The site is a very odd collection of scenes--some great, some look like your inbred cousins shot them, but this particular scene is worth the price of admission alone. Her throat gets stretched so far upwards in a series of brutal thrusts that it looks like the chest-bursting baby ET from Alien is straining to get out.

Bonus points for the scene:
- She's in a cheerleader outfit
- It's her first, and last scene, ever
- She does anal for the first (and only) time
- She does ATM; and in one shot it's clearly dirty ATM (which she's blissfully unaware of)
- She looks like she's totally dissociating during the scene, with the classic, what the fuck am I doing here, expression.


I agree 100% with what joeblow wrote about the Kalyn scene on Sinnistar. He isn't kidding when he says that this scene alone is worth the membership. The head-over-the-couch throat-fuck is pretty disturbing because you can clearly see the outline of his penis waaaay down her throat. She's obviously got some deep-throat skills, but as he fucks her throat she obviously can't breaths and he ignores her flailing around trying to get the cock out of her mouth. He keeps commenting on how he could come by fucking her throat.

The only downside to this scene is that it probably ended what could have been a decent porn career after just one scene.


I've got the scene in question, watched it a few times, just re-watched it again after this thread prompted me to recall I had it (and most of the Sinnistar scenes worth watching...I subbed a long time ago).

I don't see the distress that evident in the scene. The very fact she CAN deepthroat him and take him in her ass is evident this wasn't her first time for either. She doesn't look very comfortable in front of the camera, but its more evident to me she's an amateur (maybe even a hooker) and not from a sense of pain or suffering.

I think people often see what they want to see. I'm no different. Just saying I don't see the same things you did in the scene. I see a girl covered with bruises and cigarette burns, super super skinny wearing a cheerleader costume doing a quick deepthroat/anal scene for an $800 paycheck (at most). No more, no less. /em shrug

Go To Top of page [Link]
joeblow123321
Member

286 Posts
11/09
Posted - Jan 27 2012 : 08:39:07 PM

I don't see the distress that evident in the scene. The very fact she CAN deepthroat him and take him in her ass is evident this wasn't her first time for either. She doesn't look very comfortable in front of the camera, but its more evident to me she's an amateur (maybe even a hooker) and not from a sense of pain or suffering.


For what its worth I didn't see distress either; she seemed overwhelmed in the sense that she was trying to process a completely foreign, not particularly enjoyable, situation. She didn't seem in pain or distress, even, remarkably, when his cock was doing it's best to push a gaping hole through her throat.

Edited by - joeblow123321 on 4/23/2012 1:53:40 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Mar 24 2012 : 03:50:27 PM
bump
Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 08:29:24 AM
The Young Throats scenes are excellent for this . They do the same thing every time , but the individual reactions are whats interesting . The girls lie on the beds , heads off the edge with usually no hands . As the guy slides in , it hot to watch their faces convulse , and the reaction of their throat and stomach muscles as he hits the gag reflex , all the involuntary movment as they spasm from the invasio of the throat. Some very hot scenes .
Go To Top of page [Link]
Cumwhipper
Senior Member

6789 Posts
3/04
Posted - Mar 26 2012 : 05:25:30 PM

jakejd4949 wrote:
The Young Throats scenes are excellent for this . They do the same thing every time , but the individual reactions are whats interesting...
+1000 - Great description, jakejd4949!

YoungThroats.com is/was one of the best porn sites ever, IMHO. They haven't added any new content for many months, but they shot a ton of scenes and many of them are pure gold for fans of watching cute girls deepthroating.

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - Mar 27 2012 : 08:37:33 AM
I know , what happened to them-why no new scenes , sure plenty of talent in Russia.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Mar 30 2012 : 08:34:41 AM


jakejd4949 wrote:
The Young Throats scenes are excellent for this . They do the same thing every time , but the individual reactions are whats interesting . The girls lie on the beds , heads off the edge with usually no hands . As the guy slides in , it hot to watch their faces convulse , and the reaction of their throat and stomach muscles as he hits the gag reflex , all the involuntary movment as they spasm from the invasio of the throat. Some very hot scenes .

yeah,some scenes of youngthroats are really awesome but I hate it when girl's face gets covered in mess and spit during the scene.I prefer clean face. :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
Digmen1
Member

634 Posts
7/07
Posted - Mar 30 2012 : 08:24:56 PM
Yes I love throat fuck movies,

But yes too much spit ruins the scene.

And I wish there were more where the girl wanks him off into her mouth while lying on her back etc.

Go To Top of page [Link]
theironfox
Member

37 Posts
4/12
Posted - Apr 22 2012 : 12:53:04 PM


joeblow123321 wrote:
Of course every single Marx Hardcore scene features this several times. But you might have to wade through vomit, acres of piss, tears, and miniature penises for the privilege of seeing said position.

My all time favorite is definitely the Kalyn scene on the sinnistar.com site. The site is a very odd collection of scenes--some great, some look like your inbred cousins shot them, but this particular scene is worth the price of admission alone. Her throat gets stretched so far upwards in a series of brutal thrusts that it looks like the chest-bursting baby ET from Alien is straining to get out.

Bonus points for the scene:
- She's in a cheerleader outfit
- It's her first, and last scene, ever
- She does anal for the first (and only) time
- She does ATM; and in one shot it's clearly dirty ATM (which she's blissfully unaware of)
- She looks like she's totally dissociating during the scene, with the classic, what the fuck am I doing here, expression.


Oh my god. That was amazing. Too bad there isn't more of her!

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - May 8 2012 : 09:29:29 AM
Richelle Ryan , Fuck My Skull 3 . She was not a bad deepthroater , but I don't think she ever got it all the way except this scene, her throat clearly bulges out .
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 11 2012 : 03:24:24 PM
^Wow...simply superb,one of the best deepthroating in this position :)

thanks a lot.


Edited by - aklies on 5/11/2012 5:19:18 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 17 2012 : 10:59:26 AM
more recommendation guys :)
Go To Top of page [Link]
Galento
Deactivated User

122 Posts
5/12
Posted - May 18 2012 : 06:07:14 PM
Richelle is awesome.
Go To Top of page [Link]
norrinradd
Member

45 Posts
10/11
Posted - May 22 2012 : 01:50:01 PM
Skin Diamond in Black Fuck Faces, she also took 2 good facials. Katie Jordin & Nikki Daniels for Throated.com.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 25 2012 : 10:29:21 PM
^not in the position I mentioned but thanks anyway
Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jun 11 2012 : 09:23:29 AM
Alex Chance , cute very light bbw , Big Girls Are Sexy , Hd from New Sensations . Alex's head is over the bed , and Vegas slowly get deeper in her throat , nice shot between his legs as her eyes are wide as he gets almost all the way in. Don't usually see this for some reason with chuby/bbw scenes .
Go To Top of page [Link]
echoplex
Member

179 Posts
9/08
Posted - Jun 13 2012 : 09:39:17 PM
I hate that position for a throat fuck. Because they never film it from the perspective of the pic on the OP. They always films right up in her face and you can't even tell what's going on. I hate that shit.
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jun 15 2012 : 09:46:04 AM


jakejd4949 wrote:
Alex Chance , cute very light bbw , Big Girls Are Sexy , Hd from New Sensations . Alex's head is over the bed , and Vegas slowly get deeper in her throat , nice shot between his legs as her eyes are wide as he gets almost all the way in. Don't usually see this for some reason with chuby/bbw scenes .

Not much of deepthroating here :( but yes it is rare to see BBW deepthroat or try to deepthroat.

Thanks

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jul 14 2012 : 09:11:46 AM
Camilla Rhodes , semi-pro milf did it a few times , look for Homegrown 767 - 99 Reasons To Fuck , she gives a very enthusiastic bj upside down with her head off the back of a table .
Go To Top of page [Link]
klies
Member

587 Posts
5/09
Posted - Jul 20 2012 : 08:32:46 AM
^Thanks

Bump

Go To Top of page [Link]
Peterman
Member

593 Posts
12/10
Posted - Jul 20 2012 : 12:10:33 PM
I've seen a scene where Harmony did it lying back on a couch but I cannot remember the name of the scene. Merry4Fun has done it, though she DOES have a gag reflex but manages to control it. More than likely you could see Cynical Angel do it on her website and she has NO gag reflex.

As far as Kayln is concerned, I've seen her do an Amateur Allure under the name Evelyn.

Other ones for consideration are Violet Marcell throating Chris Strokes in DTL, Bobbi Starr getting punched in the throat by Brandon Irons, Tiffany Hopkins in Throat Gaggers 8.

Additionally, a number of Darkko throating movies have side shots of what you're looking for and Rebecca Blue's Throated scene was one of the hottest ever and some of it shot from below with Chris Strokes doing the damage. While not exactly over the edge throating, you'll get to see the cock covered in throat.

Go To Top of page [Link]
jakejd4949
Senior Member

1964 Posts
8/06
Posted - Jul 21 2012 : 06:22:34 AM
I have seen a few of the Cynical ngel clips , she' does one called "Over The Edge" , just exactly as descibed. No gag reflex at all , too bad she seems so lifeless about it .
Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 2 Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Your Thoughts On Joey Silvera

Next topic: What are the Biggest Cumshot Scenes

Jump To: