Featured New Release
Anal Required 4
Studio: Evil Angel
Release date: 11/26/2014



all new releases

Persia

AuthorTopic
lanier2k
Member

home
321 Posts
6/06
Posted - Sep 21 2006 : 03:19:28 PM
Hi Is 90's big breasted beauty black girl Persia still doing porn or on porn sites takiing pics? Please let me know!!
[Link]
Crucifixio_Jones
Senior Member

Arrogant & Obnoxious Narcissist
8885 Posts
10/03
Posted - Sep 21 2006 : 03:37:09 PM
Short answer?

No.

Go To Top of page [Link]
lanier2k
Member

home
321 Posts
6/06
Posted - Sep 21 2006 : 03:39:29 PM
i found some pics online, that look really really new, like it was how she looked now! that is why i asked!

Did Persia do a foot fetish movie?

Go To Top of page [Link]
p_ramezap
Senior Member

1590 Posts
5/03
Posted - Sep 21 2006 : 06:16:24 PM


lanier2k wrote:
Hi

Is 90's big breasted beauty black girl Persia still doing porn or on porn sites takiing pics? Please let me know!!


don't know the answer to that, but there was a young black girl named Persia active back in 04-05. Maybe they are related :)

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6423 Posts
6/05
Posted - Sep 21 2006 : 09:21:13 PM
lanier, you're talking about Persia(sometimes called Venus). Those pics might seem new to you as you might have never seen them before. But last I heard about Persia was that she headed over to Europe to shoot and then ended her tenure in porn. That was in the mid 90s, so she's long gone. Has a couple kids I believe.

The other Persia is still active. The one who was plastered in Brandon Iron's Baker's Dozen 3.

Go To Top of page [Link]
lanier2k
Member

home
321 Posts
6/06
Posted - Sep 22 2006 : 01:07:41 AM


Everett wrote:
lanier, you're talking about Persia(sometimes called Venus). Those pics might seem new to you as you might have never seen them before. But last I heard about Persia was that she headed over to Europe to shoot and then ended her tenure in porn. That was in the mid 90s, so she's long gone. Has a couple kids I believe.

The other Persia is still active. The one who was plastered in Brandon Iron's Baker's Dozen 3.



Thank you for the information!! Did she do any foot fetish flicks?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6423 Posts
6/05
Posted - Sep 23 2006 : 12:50:11 PM


lanier2k wrote:


Thank you for the information!! Did she do any foot fetish flicks?


actually she 'might' have. She almost certainly did some all-black bondage S&M themed stuff for Video Team in the mid-90s along with Dominique Simone, Janet Jacme, Lana Sands etc.
Go To Top of page [Link]
king of rappers
Member

320 Posts
6/06
Posted - Sep 25 2006 : 05:01:38 AM
are you talking about really damn cute Persia who was in Baker's Dozen #3? because she is way too young to have been doing stuff in the 90s.

so sweet but so nasty

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6423 Posts
6/05
Posted - Sep 25 2006 : 02:44:23 PM
I was talking about Persia(Venus). Not Persia from Brandon's Baker's Dozen.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Asmodeus
Lord of Lust

az-mo-day-us
13666 Posts
10/01
Posted - Sep 25 2006 : 04:22:36 PM
Persia aka Venus aka Lynette, was a super hot black beauty with monster tits and very well-known for her anal and DP scenes back in the 90's. I have alot of her titles on video that have never been released on DVD and watch them every so often. As far as I know, she quit porn many years ago and hasn't been back sad to say.

Edited by - Asmodeus on 9/25/2006 4:24:46 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Skykill
Senior Member

1212 Posts
6/05
Posted - Sep 25 2006 : 10:58:07 PM
Beautiful she surely was, but not so enthusiastic in performance.
Go To Top of page [Link]
lanier2k
Member

home
321 Posts
6/06
Posted - Sep 26 2006 : 03:20:53 PM


Asmodeus wrote:
Persia aka Venus aka Lynette, was a super hot black beauty with monster tits and very well-known for her anal and DP scenes back in the 90's. I have alot of her titles on video that have never been released on DVD and watch them every so often. As far as I know, she quit porn many years ago and hasn't been back sad to say.

Edited by - Asmodeus on 9/25/2006 4:24:46 PM



What titles you have of Persia where she is barefooted in? You know any sites that have her pics?

please hit me back asap

Go To Top of page [Link]
pito05
Senior Member

BROOKLYN nyc
1903 Posts
9/06
Posted - Sep 26 2006 : 06:42:59 PM
if you check, video team has those 4 hour compilation videos called overtime. you can find her on some of them. i have an old one, i think volume 2 or 4, its got a few scenes with her, 1 is an anal, and yes, she's barefoot. i also know she was in baby got back 2 and did an anal in that one too.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Brandy Nicole Working Again?

Next topic: Losing virginity in porn!

Jump To: