New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Sabrina BanksSamantha RoneZoey MonroeAllie Haze

Pics of gorgeous girls with two clits!

AuthorTopic
VincentVanGauge
Former Fucking Virgin


Paying trib-ute to SinncentVanSage
5025 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 21 2005 : 08:54:00 PM
Sorry... just wanted to attract attention. Did you ever have that feeling you probably have now after buying a porn movie with a promising title? I must admit I'm quite easy to attract with a catchy title... P.S.: Still can't believe you really wanted to see girls with two clits...
[Link]
lindi
Senior Member

12345
12345 Posts
9/02
Posted - Jan 21 2005 : 10:56:00 PM
I didn't. I just hoped that in response someone would post a pic of a guy with two dicks.

Is that too much to hope for?

Go To Top of page [Link]
squirtfan1
Senior Member

Flower
4122 Posts
8/04
Posted - Jan 21 2005 : 11:17:00 PM


lindi wrote:
I didn't. I just hoped that in response someone would post a pic of a guy with two dicks.

Is that too much to hope for?


Lindi, I am a man that has a dick and I am a dick. Doesn't that qualify for being a man with two dicks? Shit, if I was a detective, then would I be a man with three dicks?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Loraine
Senior Member

4818 Posts
3/04
Posted - Jan 21 2005 : 11:36:00 PM
Actually a very responsive woman could be thought as having 3 clits, think of nipple orgasms...

And yes lindi I'm afraid so.

Go To Top of page [Link]
GaySatyr
Senior Member

Half dirty ol' man; half horny ol' goat!
5164 Posts
10/00
Posted - Jan 21 2005 : 11:56:00 PM
See: The Penis Page: Double Your Pleasure! - about three-quarters of the way down the page.
And: Double Meat - the Video

~ GaySatyr (ABB)

Go To Top of page [Link]
squirtfan1
Senior Member

Flower
4122 Posts
8/04
Posted - Jan 22 2005 : 12:34:00 AM
GaySatyr, Percent of men who say they masturbate: 60%? The other 40% must be Republicans.
Go To Top of page [Link]
lindi
Senior Member

12345
12345 Posts
9/02
Posted - Jan 22 2005 : 02:05:00 PM
Woohoo! :-S
Go To Top of page [Link]
VincentVanGauge
Former Fucking Virgin

Paying trib-ute to SinncentVanSage
5025 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 22 2005 : 02:09:00 PM
D'oh! Taken in by my own title...

So every fire hydrant could squirt if you got the key? I say it's all just piss!

Go To Top of page [Link]
lindi
Senior Member

12345
12345 Posts
9/02
Posted - Jan 23 2005 : 05:25:00 PM
Okay, in the clip above, the guy pisses on a wall and there's two piss spots running down the wall. So there's probably no way to piss out of just one.

Which brings me to sex. If he strokes one, do they both get hard and ejaculate, Or would he have to go at it two-handed? Because, then, for partner sex, same sort of question (and it's not really a dp question).

Also, does anybody have a picture of an incredibly good looking young guy with two erect 8" dicks?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Evil_Rip
Senior Member

Power overwhelming
2674 Posts
12/99
Posted - Jan 23 2005 : 06:32:00 PM


lindi wrote:
with two erect 8" dicks?

why do they have to be 8"?

And I doubt you'll see a good looking guy with two anytime soon.

Go To Top of page [Link]
joeblow69
Senior Member

1193 Posts
2/00
Posted - Jan 23 2005 : 08:23:00 PM
Here's another pic with a little more info about what he can do with his 2 cocks...
Go To Top of page [Link]
VincentVanGauge
Former Fucking Virgin

Paying trib-ute to SinncentVanSage
5025 Posts
12/04
Posted - Jan 24 2005 : 05:04:00 PM
Though you pull my thread in a direction I didn't intend I'll give my comment on this topic, too:

Maybe it's an advantage to have two dicks if your girlfriend likes DP and you're very jealous.
But maybe it's also a disadvantage because you're always jealous of yourself.

Another advantage is when your dick doesn't get hard you still have a second try.
But there's a disadvantage when you're alone: You'd not only have to answer the question if you want to masturbate or not but also which one.

And when you're in the army the others in the shower will think they're all drunk or something.

Another problem that might occur is that you can have two daughters with the same women but somehow they're only half-sisters, though.

After having considered thoroughly the positive and negative points of dragging two dicks along I decided rather to have a pussy next to my dick.

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> World News Nonsense
Previous topic: Google to Branch Into Television

Next topic: German protest artist uses unorthodox medium.

Jump To: