Featured New Release
Bait, The (Wicked Pictures)
Studio: Wicked
Release date: 10/29/2014



all new releases

Porn actresses and orgasm during a porn shoot

AuthorTopic
kbee
Member

108 Posts
12/06
Posted - May 16 2011 : 04:31:40 AM
I'm just curious what porn actresses can say they have an orgasm on camera each and every time they do a porn shoot? If you don't achieve an orgasm during a porn shoot, what percentage of the time do you have an orgasm during a porn shoot. Also do you have a favorite partner that will more than likely ensure you will have an orgasm?
[Link]
Uber Kaminsky
Deactivated User

50 Posts
5/11
Posted - May 16 2011 : 06:35:30 AM
The vast majority of female performers in porn do not experience orgasms on a porn set.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Cody McLarge
Senior Member

8156 Posts
8/10
Posted - May 16 2011 : 06:44:18 AM
^Yes, most porn orgasms are faked and the key is finding believable, consistent, or simply mesmerizing fakes. In that vein, Tori Black, Jenna Haze, Kristina Rose, Bree Olson, Kayden Kross, Asa Akira, Alexis Texas, Lily Carter , Allie Haze, Andy San Dimas, Bobbi Starr, Breanne Benson, Jessie Andrews, Jada Stevens, Lily LaBeau, Raven Alexis (, and Charlie Chase all have stolen my attention when "cumming." A few get noticeably wet and appear to have real orgasms. Besides, I'm not a doctor so what the hell do I know? I'm just reiterating what I've heard and seen myself.

EDIT: I included the last part.

Edited by - Cody McLarge on 5/16/2011 6:45:00 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
ClayraBeau
Member

705 Posts
2/10
Posted - May 16 2011 : 08:07:42 PM
It was always about 50/50 for me. My BF can always tell which are which, but I think most viewers probably clueless. I came a lot for real on Public Disgrace and Brandonlongwood.com
Go To Top of page [Link]
Jman5245
Senior Member

flickr.com/jman5245
2136 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 17 2011 : 12:14:07 AM
The answer to your question is that it depends on the individual girl.

At the Exxxotica Miami show in 2010 a fan asked that very question to the girls during a Pornstar Q&A session on the main stage. The answers vary from girl to girl. Some girls like Jenna Haze & Teagan Presley said they usually orgasm in the majority of their scenes, but not always. Some girls like Savanna Samson & Tori Black said sometimes they have an orgasm and sometimes they don't. Joanna Angel said she always has an orgasm in every scene and the only time she has ever had to fake it was in a solo scene.


Check out the video and see for yourself.
Pornstar Panel Interview at Exxxxotica Miami 2010

Go To Top of page [Link]
shank
Member

123 Posts
2/09
Posted - May 17 2011 : 09:16:49 AM
No star will ever admit in public that her orgasms are fake. That would be career suicide.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ZeroCool007
Senior Member

I'm going to stab you in the throat with a spork!!!
1243 Posts
12/06
Posted - May 17 2011 : 12:51:11 PM


shank wrote:
No star will ever admit in public that her orgasms are fake. That would be career suicide.

I disagree...If it's a popular and much loved actress, then I think her fans will still support her even if she does fake it...especially if she fakes it convincingly...

Go To Top of page [Link]
Imperator
Member

117 Posts
4/11
Posted - May 17 2011 : 01:12:22 PM
Porn is a visual medium. So, if an orgasm is well faked it's a win for everyone. I want to be fooled, but I'm a suspicious sort. These women are supposed to be "actresses" so I would like them to go out and jolly well ACT.

Posh girl-girl porn (GFF, VT etc) makes a very big deal out of such supposed "orgasms". I happily consume copious amounts of such fare, and the visual result is often very beautiful to watch. These women definitely deserve the title "actresses". It helps that modern girl-girl scenes of this sort tend to be very long, very slow paced, toy- and moan-free (this relative silence is repeatedly demanded by fans), so you concentrate on the expressions on the faces. Boy-girl, particularly of the recent US type, has way too many cuts and position changes for such heat to be convincingly built up, so we end up with the usual "Oh God! Oh God!" silliness.

So, if you want convincingly faked orgasms, lez is your best bet. It is very nice to watch, if you are into this sort of thing, but is it "real"?

Well, who cares?

Imperator

Go To Top of page [Link]
Supahfonic
Member

300 Posts
7/04
Posted - May 17 2011 : 10:15:57 PM


Uber Kaminsky wrote:
The vast majority of women do not experience orgasms.


Fixed.
Go To Top of page [Link]
dogzcatcher
Senior Member

^ Alberto Vargas pin-up
2709 Posts
5/09
Posted - May 18 2011 : 05:14:23 AM


Cody McLarge wrote:
^Yes, most porn orgasms are faked and the key is finding believable, consistent, or simply mesmerizing fakes. In that vein, Tori Black, Jenna Haze, Kristina Rose, Bree Olson, Kayden Kross, Asa Akira, Alexis Texas, Lily Carter , Allie Haze, Andy San Dimas, Bobbi Starr, Breanne Benson, Jessie Andrews, Jada Stevens, Lily LaBeau, Raven Alexis (, and Charlie Chase all have stolen my attention when "cumming." A few get noticeably wet and appear to have real orgasms. Besides, I'm not a doctor so what the hell do I know? I'm just reiterating what I've heard and seen myself.

EDIT: I included the last part.

Edited by - Cody McLarge on 5/16/2011 6:45:00 AM



^
+ 1 for Charlie Chase! Her vocals get me off!
I'd like to add Ariella Ferrera to this list as well. She performs a "signature move" of leg twitching, that I like to watch.
Go To Top of page [Link]
mstrhole
Member

468 Posts
9/10
Posted - May 18 2011 : 02:28:57 PM
Some do, some don't, but I just watched Cougar Club 3, and three of those four ladies convinced me absolutely. If they were acting, it was an academy award winning performance.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Imperator
Member

117 Posts
4/11
Posted - May 18 2011 : 04:41:41 PM
One of the "best faked/probably real" borderline cases I can propose is from all-girl video "Budapest 2". Sandra Shine and Elexis Monroe exchange a couple of typical -and nice to watch- orally induced "orgasms" of the sort we all know and love (and doubt ) BUT THEN go back at it with a large massage vibrator. I am 95% sure that Sandra didn't fake it then, as she absolutely crawled in the foetal position and whimpered for a while. I am 110% sure about Elexis as she suddenly heated up so much that her body went from dry to glistening with sweat in about 45 seconds and was giving out involuntary spasms well after the session was done. Tremendously hot stuff I must say, and I normally dislike toys in g-g.

But then in "Budapest 4" there's an otherwise very fine Sophie Moone-Sandra Shine scene, in which there's no way you can convince me that the girls have 2 orgasms each in 25 minutes, no matter how expertly they perform. There is a particularly visually stunning bit where Sophie masturbates Sandra while looking her straight in the eye from about 2 millimetres away, but if people believe that Sandra really went from her usual languid self to spasms of delight in a couple of minutes, I am definitely going into the bridge-selling business right away...

Imperator

Go To Top of page [Link]
Digmen1
Member

634 Posts
7/07
Posted - May 18 2011 : 04:41:44 PM
I like trying to work out if their cumming is real.

A lot of girls scream out "I'm going to cum" and then the director switches to another shot, so she probably did not cum !

I think that Arcadia Davida does it quite a lot, especially in the spoon position.


Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 20 2011 : 02:39:44 PM
Chloe Nichole is one of the most convincing actresses when she orgasms, too bad she can't do it at all having lost her clit in a bicycle accident when she was a kid , so although she might have fun a true orgasm is biologically impossible.

Anita Blonde said in an Italian TV she orgasmed only twice in her whole career


there are physical signs when someone is having strong sexual stimulation though some parts of the body will become reddish with blood namely the upper chest and the neck and throat , the upper part of their arm , the sphincter relaxes and opens , unfortunately some of these signs are in common with some other stimulations , for example drugs for blood and an anal stimulation for the ass , the only thing you can be sure is that if there isn't any of these signs the orgasm most likely is faked

I noticed in some movies some strange signals between performers for example an actress scratching an arm of the male performer which promptly push very hard and quick and then after a while the same actress moving up and down her head and the actor slowing his movements ,I had the impression that the actress was close told the actor she was cumming then he made her cum and she did told him and then he slowed his thrusting , It wasn't clear what happened exactly nor why she didn't showed she was cumming maybe she orgasmed too early for the scene or something like that

it was Zoe Voss in Lost and Found

Go To Top of page [Link]
Imperator
Member

117 Posts
4/11
Posted - May 20 2011 : 03:52:30 PM
Good points there. Lisa/Cameron Cruise does this trick with the upper chest getting red. Considering she insists she always intends to reach an orgasm in her scenes on pain of stopping the shoot and instructing the other girl what to do or bring herself off, perhaps she's not lying THAT much.

Imperator

Go To Top of page [Link]
vanessadelriolover
Member

313 Posts
1/09
Posted - May 22 2011 : 03:25:20 AM
like most of us who are fans in here i would guess that a great deal of what we watch is faked with two exceptions: 1) amatueur titles like Homemade Video; 2) bbw titles that don't feature the "stars" like Samantha 38G and a handful of the more popular women. the old Sensational and many of the Channel 69 features with true pro/am girls for all intents & purposes seem authentic.
Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 22 2011 : 05:51:03 AM
Well I'm not very much concerned wether an orgasm is faked or not unless it's too obviously faked , I know that any of Chloe is faked , nevertheless she's a performer so good that she's beyond acting during her scenes she's way more "true" than many others who aren't acting at all except when she orgasms which is too acted in my opinion


Anyway to know that an orgasm is real add a lot of value to the scene

Go To Top of page [Link]
Cody McLarge
Senior Member

8156 Posts
8/10
Posted - May 22 2011 : 05:57:21 AM
Watch the pussy; all orgasms are going to show in the pussy.
Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 22 2011 : 06:00:07 AM
^If you say so
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - May 22 2011 : 08:26:36 AM
Some girls probably don't want to have an orgasm. In the Behind The Scenes in a JUSTIN SLAYER movie Cherokee (the white performer) was a bit angry/disappointed/embarrased that she came. The BTS also showed that she was into the sex so much that she got annoyed at the cameraman for not giving her a few minutes to really enjoy herself without the camera being right there and asked him to back off. I asked Kelly Divine about this (on this board) and she said that some girls probably don't want to have an orgasm for the same reason they don't like kissing guys during a scene...They feel it's an intimate thing that they only have with their real boyfriends.
Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - May 22 2011 : 10:12:18 AM


Draxxx wrote:
They feel it's an intimate thing that they only have with their real boyfriends.

Did anybody ever think that that's the reason they lie about not having orgasms. To protect already fragile relationships and maintain the illusion that he's the only man who can make me cum.
I will agree that most orgasms are faked in porn, but it would be folly, and almost physically impossible for them not to occur, if only by accident. And I have seen women get pissed off at having them, as well as frustrated when their partner zigs when they want them to zag.

Go To Top of page [Link]
shank
Member

123 Posts
2/09
Posted - May 22 2011 : 11:18:07 AM
What woman wouldn't be reduced to quivering screaming ecstasy by being spanked, throat fukked and called b*tch? Oh yeah!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Stalag
Deactivated User

514 Posts
1/10
Posted - May 22 2011 : 12:04:19 PM
^
While being yelled at by Rufus Von Swine and his mope buds on a crusty sofa!
Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - May 22 2011 : 12:04:56 PM
^^ Every scene shot does not have those elements, but even if they did, there would be some women getting off from it. If that's all you see, then maybe you need to find different genres or take a break.

Edited by - picman on 5/22/2011 12:05:49 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 22 2011 : 12:11:59 PM
^ that is not the point the point is female orgasms , not what kind of porn someone watch at , do you believe any performer would reach an orgasm being throat gagged or spanked orp get some spits right into her mouth?

I tend to believe they wouldn't

Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - May 22 2011 : 01:06:30 PM
^ I know from personal experience that there are women who like being spanked and don't mind being called "bitch" whilst being fucked. She would have to be very submissive and concentrated on pleasing her man's most base impulses to enjoy being throat fucked. That is pretty extreme, but not out of the realm of possibility. And yes, this is about women's orgasms, and there is a wide range of sexual activity present in porn today, and depending upon any woman's specific personality, could be conducive to achieving it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
dangol
Member

129 Posts
1/07
Posted - May 22 2011 : 04:03:03 PM
The important thing to me is which actresses make me believe they are having an orgasm. Kristina Rose comes to mind. She always seems to have one, and given by how wet she usually is, my guess is she is having one much of the time.

Bobbi Starr is another.

Jenna Haze I like, but don't buy her "orgasms" at all.

Avy Scott. Sexy as hell, but can't remember ever seeing her once convince me she's had one. Same goes for Kagney Lynn.

Performers like Sasha Grey and Tory Lane are just so damn intense and sexy, I don't even care one way or the other.

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - May 22 2011 : 04:12:03 PM


picman wrote:
^ I know from personal experience that there are women who like being spanked and don't mind being called "bitch" whilst being fucked. She would have to be very submissive and concentrated on pleasing her man's most base impulses to enjoy being throat fucked. That is pretty extreme, but not out of the realm of possibility. And yes, this is about women's orgasms, and there is a wide range of sexual activity present in porn today, and depending upon any woman's specific personality, could be conducive to achieving it.

I know one of these either but she's actually masochistic in fact she also liked to be hit with something and get trashed with dirty talking , but you can admit it's not common

Dirty talking is though , very common at least according to my experience

Go To Top of page [Link]
Only
Member

225 Posts
2/04
Posted - May 22 2011 : 04:51:42 PM


dangol wrote:

Avy Scott. Sexy as hell, but can't remember ever seeing her once convince me she's had one.


Watch the Evil Pink movie with Belladonna fucking her ass with a toy while she uses a glass vibrator. I'm pretty confident that was real, especially how they act afterwards and it's the hottest thing I've ever seen Avy do.

Edited by - only on 5/22/2011 4:52:13 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - May 22 2011 : 05:09:32 PM


picman wrote:


Draxxx wrote:
They feel it's an intimate thing that they only have with their real boyfriends.

Did anybody ever think that that's the reason they lie about not having orgasms. To protect already fragile relationships and maintain the illusion that he's the only man who can make me cum.
I will agree that most orgasms are faked in porn, but it would be folly, and almost physically impossible for them not to occur, if only by accident. And I have seen women get pissed off at having them, as well as frustrated when their partner zigs when they want them to zag.


Good point. There are probably more orgasms in porn than we're aware of because not all women that have one react the same way or are outwardly visably when they do. And yes, just the act of having sex is enough for some women to have an orgasm. I remember one woman tell the story about having one with an old guy she really didn't want to have sex with that was almost borderline rape. She didn't want to have sex with him but he was a friend and just let him do it.

I have to figure that some girls do lie to make their boyfriends feel better about themselves and keep their relationships intact. You have to figure that some of the porn guys they're with are better lovers than their boyfriend/husband. Also, if you notice most pornstars married to male pornstars usually don't do their best/hottest scenes with their spouses. I know a big part of the orgasm is mental but the physical act plays a big part too.

Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - May 22 2011 : 05:40:07 PM


Draxxx wrote:
There are probably more orgasms in porn than we're aware of because not all women that have one react the same way or are outwardly visably when they do. A

Add to that the fact that there are orgasms and there are orgasms. The former are fairly common in porn, as in life. The latter are earth moving and memorable, and unfortunately rare.

Go To Top of page [Link]
10000 days
Senior Member

Keep on trolling. What a bullshit! Im fucking unstoppable now ...
1303 Posts
3/06
Posted - May 22 2011 : 06:20:51 PM
Yeah, lesbian porn at least tries to make the orgasms somewhat plausible, but in the end we all know its just part of the game. At the end of the day, if the depravity facilitates my release then I don't really give a shit if they come. What really can you expect from a business full of people looking for a quick buck with gay guys pretending to be straight and straight women pretending to be bisexual?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Mr Sausage
Member

38 Posts
10/09
Posted - May 23 2011 : 11:24:37 AM
I think Denise K seemed to orgasm constantly in her scenes
Go To Top of page [Link]
vanessadelriolover
Member

313 Posts
1/09
Posted - May 24 2011 : 04:32:50 AM
great comments all and i tend to agree with the folks who suggest that throat fucking, snot & vomit gagging etc. in all likelihood don't produce orgasms. i know that in "real life" a certain kind of woman wants to be dominated at certain times, but i'm not sure if these real life things go beyond handcuffs, forcibly restraining limbs or actual restraints.

but the throat gagging, vomit and snot fest kind of stuff has got to be rare and up there with skatting & golden showers......and aren't those male fetishes?

about "slipping up and cumming" i notice a few guys get that response: Justin Slayer, Manuel Ferrera, Mr. Marcus. some of the women actually seemed surprised & they seem to connect with these guys in ways outside the script.

finally, the last comment about gay guys acting straight and straight girls acting Bi ..... i agree with you. the steroid muscle guys would fit in well with gay porn and of course nina hartley, vanessa del rio, belladonna, the african american "champagne" from the 90s and others really do like girls and it comes across. whatever i choose to watch the more authentic the better, the more faked and "porn starish" the more likely i return, sell, or avoid the title (s).

Go To Top of page [Link]
hardboiled
Member

25 Posts
6/09
Posted - May 25 2011 : 05:11:20 PM


shank wrote:
No star will ever admit in public that her orgasms are fake. That would be career suicide.

Sadie West said in the behind the scenes of one of her New Sensations movies that she doesn't orgasm in her scenes.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - May 25 2011 : 09:21:50 PM


shank wrote:
No star will ever admit in public that her orgasms are fake. That would be career suicide.

Not even remotely true. Much more often than not girls will say they don't have orgasms during a scene. I think back in the old days when Pornstars tried to present their pornstar persona as reality they would make stuff up to make themselves seem like nymphos but these days most girls are more upfront about their doing porn is mostly a job.

Go To Top of page [Link]
kristinarose
Member

907 Posts
2/08
Posted - May 27 2011 : 02:48:59 AM


dangol wrote:
The important thing to me is which actresses make me believe they are having an orgasm. Kristina Rose comes to mind. She always seems to have one, and given by how wet she usually is, my guess is she is having one much of the time.

Bobbi Starr is another.

Jenna Haze I like, but don't buy her "orgasms" at all.

Avy Scott. Sexy as hell, but can't remember ever seeing her once convince me she's had one. Same goes for Kagney Lynn.

Performers like Sasha Grey and Tory Lane are just so damn intense and sexy, I don't even care one way or the other.


I'm not big on faking orgasms. If it happens, it happens..
But it does happen from time to time, that the director wants you to cum on command. lol. But usually not.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Cody McLarge
Senior Member

8156 Posts
8/10
Posted - May 27 2011 : 09:29:08 AM
^And this is why Kristina will probably be my favorite porn star very soon. She's grown on me, no doubt about it. Jesus, being such a fan of Elegant Angel you'd think I'd already appreciate her work but only recently have I begun to discover what pleasure The Slutwoman held for me and my fellow pervs. You rock Kristina!
Go To Top of page [Link]
dangol
Member

129 Posts
1/07
Posted - May 27 2011 : 07:13:09 PM


kristinarose wrote:


dangol wrote:
The important thing to me is which actresses make me believe they are having an orgasm. Kristina Rose comes to mind. She always seems to have one, and given by how wet she usually is, my guess is she is having one much of the time.

Bobbi Starr is another.

Jenna Haze I like, but don't buy her "orgasms" at all.

Avy Scott. Sexy as hell, but can't remember ever seeing her once convince me she's had one. Same goes for Kagney Lynn.

Performers like Sasha Grey and Tory Lane are just so damn intense and sexy, I don't even care one way or the other.



I'm not big on faking orgasms. If it happens, it happens..
But it does happen from time to time, that the director wants you to cum on command. lol. But usually not.


LOL - You could stare at the camera and burp your ABC'S and you'd still be sexy as hell.

Go To Top of page [Link]
kristinarose
Member

907 Posts
2/08
Posted - May 29 2011 : 12:43:59 PM
Thanks for all the love guys! :)
Go To Top of page [Link]
SUCKER4NICETITS
Member

MY FUTURE WIFE PUMA SWEDE
700 Posts
5/07
Posted - May 29 2011 : 08:44:19 PM
I've never understood why people find it so hard to believe that a woman CAN orgasm during a scene. I mean that if her "equipment" is getting so much attention for a long time, whether you're into your partner or not, there has to come a point where the body takes over and reacts, I would think.
Go To Top of page [Link]
sonofbones
Member

Middle East Living in the Carolinas
51 Posts
7/10
Posted - May 29 2011 : 11:01:26 PM


SUCKER4NICETITS wrote:
I've never understood why people find it so hard to believe that a woman CAN orgasm during a scene.

I've never understood women, removed from porn, that NEVER experienced an orgasm in their lifetime, and they aren't young women.

You'd think they know their erogenous spots :shrugs:

Go To Top of page [Link]
vanessadelriolover
Member

313 Posts
1/09
Posted - May 30 2011 : 06:29:32 AM

I've never understood women, removed from porn, that NEVER experienced an orgasm in their lifetime, and they aren't young women.

You'd think they know their erogenous spots :shrugs:


i agree, its not a given that a woman knows how to have an authentic orgasm and yes there are plenty of 30+ year olds who don't really know. in certain eastern cultures, for example, women don't look at or touch their private parts other than bathing/showering. sex is about servicing the man....period.

a friend of an ex had a friend from one of these cultures who had never taken a good look at here equipment.....she was 30+ years old. so forget about erogenous zones....how about just understanding how equipment works? bottom line, its not automatic the way it is with us guys.....ie. enough friction in the right way will bring about climax not matter who is pullin' the pud.

Go To Top of page [Link]
chicoche
Member

10 Posts
6/11
Posted - Sep 13 2011 : 04:12:43 AM
missy stone cums really good and most definitely kristina rose !!!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Peoples Temple
Member

People tell lies my friend. Some people like publicity. I don't like publicity.
700 Posts
5/11
Posted - Sep 13 2011 : 03:29:30 PM


Uber Kaminsky wrote:
The vast majority of female performers in porn do not experience orgasms on a porn set.

I share the same thought. Even if you took a survey, there is no way of knowing how accurate it would be knowing many performers would not be forthcoming. You see it less and less these days but the only sure sign a woman is into the sex is when she is creaming. I find the moaning, groaning and very loud girls more often very annoying to watch. I quickly turn down the volume button when it gets too loud.

Go To Top of page [Link]
ClayraBeau
Member

705 Posts
2/10
Posted - Sep 14 2011 : 12:20:46 AM
^I actually cum loudly, so what then? I find orgasm easy to reach usually, but there ARE times when a director wants the show, not the reality. This happens even with good directors. My last shoot started with a short girl/girl and we did fake O's, but when we got into the gangbang with me, the other girl, and 9 guys, I came for real 26 times.
Go To Top of page [Link]
chicoche
Member

10 Posts
6/11
Posted - Oct 17 2011 : 08:32:14 PM
thanks for the tip on charley chase she sucks cock like a champ and cums in almost all of her scenes!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Agent_Zigzag
Member

263 Posts
9/09
Posted - Oct 22 2011 : 04:36:43 AM
I thought Chloe Nicole orgasmed from Anal Sex due to the injury to her genitals suffered in childhood. Clayra 50% of the time sounds awesome! I hope more of your work ends up on DVD's carried by rent by mail adult DVD companies so i can check out your work. Thanks for posting on this forum & answering people's questions! And thanks for all you do as well Kristina!
Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

9097 Posts
1/05
Posted - Oct 22 2011 : 05:48:13 PM
^You do know that it is impossible for a woman, right?
Go To Top of page [Link]
edking
Member

the incomparable Bobbi Starr
334 Posts
7/07
Posted - Oct 22 2011 : 07:37:11 PM


Draxxx wrote:
Some girls probably don't want to have an orgasm. In the Behind The Scenes in a JUSTIN SLAYER movie Cherokee (the white performer) was a bit angry/disappointed/embarrased that she came. The BTS also showed that she was into the sex so much that she got annoyed at the cameraman for not giving her a few minutes to really enjoy herself without the camera being right there and asked him to back off. I asked Kelly Divine about this (on this board) and she said that some girls probably don't want to have an orgasm for the same reason they don't like kissing guys during a scene...They feel it's an intimate thing that they only have with their real boyfriends.

In Porn's Most Outrageous Out Takes 2 star Candi Apple has an orgasm while being choked during a scene. She becomes emotional and starts to cry, eventually causing filming of the scene to be halted.

Edited by - edking on 10/22/2011 7:38:08 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
ClayraBeau
Member

705 Posts
2/10
Posted - Oct 23 2011 : 12:41:34 PM


Agent_Zigzag wrote:
I thought Chloe Nicole orgasmed from Anal Sex due to the injury to her genitals suffered in childhood. Clayra 50% of the time sounds awesome! I hope more of your work ends up on DVD's carried by rent by mail adult DVD companies so i can check out your work. Thanks for posting on this forum & answering people's questions! And thanks for all you do as well Kristina!

Yeah, 4 DVDs isn't much to choose from, but if you had to, in light of this thread, the DVD "2 Big Two Black for Her White Crack 2" would be the way to go.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 2 Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: A pinch of disappointment

Next topic: Actresses who really bring energy and enthusiasm

Jump To: