New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Victoria Rae BlackNina ElleAJ ApplegateKacy Lane

Schunckel Bea

AuthorTopic
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Oct 29 2007 : 08:39:39 PM
Does anyone know of an address or fan club for the porn star known as "Schunckel Bea"? She has also been billed as "Bea" at John Thompson's Prod. She is a cute little German girl, no tits to speak of but a WAY cute asshole and cunt.
This sweetheart has done work for John Thompson's GGG and 666. Her BEST work has been with SUBWAY Prod. As of now I have all her work with Subway and two 666 DVDs with Cissie.
Also - Does anyone know of the whereabouts or a fan club of the actress and SUPPER SLUT Ina. She is in Experiment:Ausgeliefert Sein #16. A totally and absolute super whore/slut (my new favorite). Thanks

[Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Oct 31 2007 : 09:39:18 PM
It's actually Schnuckel Bea. Apart from her GGG/666/JT and Subway/Subvision movies, you can find two scenes with her on Oldje.com ('Private Teacher', quite a good scene IMHO, and another scene which is about tasting condoms). She also did at least one dvd for a different German label (piss themed), but I've never seen it (only the cover somewhere on the web).

I don't know about any fanclub, but I might well be a member if she had one.

Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Oct 31 2007 : 10:29:03 PM
I WISH I knew about a fan club or email address. She's amazing. My favorite so far is Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 38 (aka Kit Kat Club 38)!
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 1 2007 : 08:18:02 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
It's actually Schnuckel Bea. Apart from her GGG/666/JT and Subway/Subvision movies, you can find two scenes with her on Oldje.com ('Private Teacher', quite a good scene IMHO, and another scene which is about tasting condoms). She also did at least one dvd for a different German label (piss themed), but I've never seen it (only the cover somewhere on the web).

I don't know about any fanclub, but I might well be a member if she had one.


Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 1 2007 : 08:28:41 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
It's actually Schnuckel Bea. Apart from her GGG/666/JT and Subway/Subvision movies, you can find two scenes with her on Oldje.com ('Private Teacher', quite a good scene IMHO, and another scene which is about tasting condoms). She also did at least one dvd for a different German label (piss themed), but I've never seen it (only the cover somewhere on the web).

I don't know about any fanclub, but I might well be a member if she had one.


eduardo911
Thank you for the spelling correction and the info. I am looking to get all her work. FYI, Napo01 wrote and told me he believes she has retired from the business, now lives in Holland and may be married. (SHIT) Perhapes she will return.
Thanks again.

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 1 2007 : 08:39:27 PM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:
I WISH I knew about a fan club or email address. She's amazing. My favorite so far is Experiment Ausgeliefert Sein 38 (aka Kit Kat Club 38)!


Thank you for your reply. If you enjoyed KK 38, may I suggest Portrait Extreme 9 (PEE 9)
FYI I have 20+ titles with Bea either the star or in a cameo, I am looking to get her whole body of work. Thanks again.
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 1 2007 : 09:40:45 PM


mallock wrote:
Thank you for your reply. If you enjoyed KK 38, may I suggest Portrait Extreme 9 (PEE 9)
FYI I have 20+ titles with Bea either the star or in a cameo, I am looking to get her whole body of work. Thanks again.
mallock


20+!!! :o

I'm so jealous! Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, I've looked over some of those other subway films with Bea, including Portrait Extreme 9 and I'm definitely intrigued. I'm just not sure I wanna go the scat-route quite yet.

Edited by - 7_and_a_quarter on 11/1/2007 9:44:03 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 1 2007 : 10:46:10 PM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:


mallock wrote:
Thank you for your reply. If you enjoyed KK 38, may I suggest Portrait Extreme 9 (PEE 9)
FYI I have 20+ titles with Bea either the star or in a cameo, I am looking to get her whole body of work. Thanks again.
mallock


20+!!! :o

I'm so jealous! Thanks for the suggestion. Yeah, I've looked over some of those other subway films with Bea, including Portrait Extreme 9 and I'm definitely intrigued. I'm just not sure I wanna go the scat-route quite yet.

Edited by - 7_and_a_quarter on 11/1/2007 9:44:03 PM



I concur, Scat is NOT my favorite - BUT alas, Bea does perform in this specialty - - but that's what "Fast Forward" is for.
It's been a while, but if you wish I could re-view my collection and give a brief synopses - - That is, what to avoid until you are ready for the WHOLE Bea!
mallock
Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 2 2007 : 08:41:45 AM


mallock wrote:
I concur, Scat is NOT my favorite - BUT alas, Bea does perform in this specialty - - but that's what "Fast Forward" is for.
It's been a while, but if you wish I could re-view my collection and give a brief synopses - - That is, what to avoid until you are ready for the WHOLE Bea!
mallock


That sounds great. I'd love to know more. I have to admit, I'm close to getting BERLINER EXTREME 34. She looks so cute in the shots I've seen from that vid.
Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Nov 2 2007 : 08:57:26 PM
Mallock, how about a list of her movie appearances?

I know about just 4 GGG/666 movies:

Perverse Goldkehlchen
Die Wanne ist voll
Ich Bin Klein der Saft ist Mein
Die Sperma-Kuschlerin

and 7 Subway movies:

3 Bengel fur Charlie 10 - mit Steffi & Bea
Portrait Extrem 7 - Pipi's Comeback
Portrait Extrem 9 - Der illegale Wettkampf
Avantgarde Extrem 34 - Die unartigen Abenteuer des kleinen Schnickl;
Avantgarde Extrem 35 (part 1) - Die unartigen Abenteuer des kleinen Schnickl (part 2)
Experiment: Ausgeliefert Sein 38 - Sex mit einem Schnuckel
Experiment: Ausgeliefert Sein 40 -Dankbare Girls im Dauereinsatz.

So it seems I've missed quite a few.
I'm also interested in the cameos.

BTW I don't like scat but I used some software to re-author the dvd's with only the parts I like. That girl has a great attitude, looks so innocent but loves it nasty.

Mmm, living in Holland eh? Interesting, I wonder where that information came from. The girl is definitely from Berlin BTW.

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/2/2007 9:02:23 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 3 2007 : 07:27:41 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
Mallock, how about a list of her movie appearances?

I know about just 4 GGG/666 movies:

Perverse Goldkehlchen
Die Wanne ist voll
Ich Bin Klein der Saft ist Mein
Die Sperma-Kuschlerin

and 7 Subway movies:

3 Bengel fur Charlie 10 - mit Steffi & Bea
Portrait Extrem 7 - Pipi's Comeback
Portrait Extrem 9 - Der illegale Wettkampf
Avantgarde Extrem 34 - Die unartigen Abenteuer des kleinen Schnickl;
Avantgarde Extrem 35 (part 1) - Die unartigen Abenteuer des kleinen Schnickl (part 2)
Experiment: Ausgeliefert Sein 38 - Sex mit einem Schnuckel
Experiment: Ausgeliefert Sein 40 -Dankbare Girls im Dauereinsatz.

So it seems I've missed quite a few.
I'm also interested in the cameos.

BTW I don't like scat but I used some software to re-author the dvd's with only the parts I like. That girl has a great attitude, looks so innocent but loves it nasty.

Mmm, living in Holland eh? Interesting, I wonder where that information came from. The girl is definitely from Berlin BTW.

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/2/2007 9:02:23 PM


Eduardo911
Here is the list!
As to the wereabouts of Bea, please check with Napo01 on what he wrote me.
I have found several John Thompson,GGG,666, titles with Bea in them but have not checked them all out yet.
If you don't mind, I would like to ask you a question or two at the end of this list. Thanks
Here we go - -

666
Perverse Goldkehlchen - SF29306
Die wanne ist Voll - SF29308
Vollgepisst - SF29309

GGG
Ich Bin Klein der Saft ist Mein

Subway = Scat+
3 Bengel fur Charley - 10 (TBFC)

Portrait Extreme - 7,8,9,12,13 (PEE)

Berlin Avantgarde Extreme - 34,35,41,44 (BEE)

TG15-1, two shows, - #1 "3 Girls in Shit Love" #2 "Tima's "New Teeny Scat Girls" (with Schnuckel Bea, brown hair)

Subway = Piss+
Experiment: Ausgeliefert Sein - 38, 40, 41 (KK)

Inflatranit - High Lights, Best Gang Bang, Brutal. Bpgb-1, nice close-ups of Bea.

Magma Wet, Angepisst. Vairous girls&women. Angie is one. Bea is great, as usual.

Baf1, the only one I have no name for! Early Bea, brown hair.

Eduardo911, now my questions for you sir.
There is a girl identified as "Bettina" in "666 PISS", SF29325, do you have any information on her?
What does "Schnuckel" mean? Is it a name, or a description of someone?
Thanks Pal,
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 3 2007 : 07:39:39 PM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:


mallock wrote:
I concur, Scat is NOT my favorite - BUT alas, Bea does perform in this specialty - - but that's what "Fast Forward" is for.
It's been a while, but if you wish I could re-view my collection and give a brief synopses - - That is, what to avoid until you are ready for the WHOLE Bea!
mallock


That sounds great. I'd love to know more. I have to admit, I'm close to getting BERLINER EXTREME 34. She looks so cute in the shots I've seen from that vid.

7_and_a_quarter
Please check my latest entry to eduardo911 for the list.
I think it's self explanatory - - the only problem with the Scat ones, is that some of the very best is in them, less the scat - - so it's up to you pal! Happy Perversions!
PS I'll ask you the same question I ask eduardo911, in 666 PISS there is a girl identified as "Bettina" do you have any information on her?
Thanks Pal
mallock


Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 3 2007 : 09:11:08 PM
Sadly, I don't know anything about Bettina. I'm looking her up now. Looks like a cutie.
Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Nov 4 2007 : 06:47:09 PM
Thank you mallock for the extended list. I had no idea.

On the basis of the information you provided, I did some additional searching and came up with a few more:

Beatrice - Piss drinking slut (X-39)
European Scat Sluts (SPZ-09)
European Scat Sluts 2 (SPZ-09)

and possibly:

Hausmeister Brause: Alles für die Mösen
Die Psycho-Klinik

Apparently she also did a scene for Teens-Love-oldmen.
Clips



mallock wrote:
There is a girl identified as "Bettina" in "666 PISS", SF29325, do you have any information on her?

Sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately I have no information on Bettina.



What does "Schnuckel" mean? Is it a name, or a description of someone?

'Schnuckel' (usually with a diminutive suffix: 'Schnuckelchen') means 'cutie'. A well-chosen nickname, don't you think?

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/5/2007 12:19:43 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Schmse
Senior Member

I'm not here, this isn't happening!
11937 Posts
6/04
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 12:33:48 PM
I don't like her. She looks like a psycho. Just what I think after watching her in a 666 movie...
Go To Top of page [Link]
Al3x
Senior Member

ex-Member
1334 Posts
1/07
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 02:03:07 PM
rofl, german movie titles own
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 07:49:48 PM


Schmse wrote:
I don't like her. She looks like a psycho. Just what I think after watching her in a 666 movie...

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 07:58:40 PM


mallock wrote:


Schmse wrote:
I don't like her. She looks like a psycho. Just what I think after watching her in a 666 movie...




Schmse,
We are ALL psycho nut-case wacko preverts, or we wouldn't be on this Blog/web site. What we have here, is different strokes for different folks sport!
mallock
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 08:00:19 PM


Al3x wrote:
rofl, german movie titles own


A13x
I don't understand your reply.
mallock
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 5 2007 : 08:14:07 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
Thank you mallock for the extended list. I had no idea.

On the basis of the information you provided, I did some additional searching and came up with a few more:

Beatrice - Piss drinking slut (X-39)
European Scat Sluts (SPZ-09)
European Scat Sluts 2 (SPZ-09)

and possibly:

Hausmeister Brause: Alles für die Mösen
Die Psycho-Klinik

Apparently she also did a scene for Teens-Love-oldmen.
Clips



mallock wrote:
There is a girl identified as "Bettina" in "666 PISS", SF29325, do you have any information on her?

Sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately I have no information on Bettina.



What does "Schnuckel" mean? Is it a name, or a description of someone?

'Schnuckel' (usually with a diminutive suffix: 'Schnuckelchen') means 'cutie'. A well-chosen nickname, don't you think?

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/5/2007 12:19:43 PM



eduardo911
Thank you for your latest reply. I am checking out your latest input. As I think you can tell, I'm new to this detective work. This site is really cool, and I am learning a lot. Thank you again for your help.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Al3x
Senior Member

ex-Member
1334 Posts
1/07
Posted - Nov 6 2007 : 04:24:28 PM
mallock:

german titles are very funny. its funny to see them here discussed in an serious way.

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 6 2007 : 08:21:52 PM


Al3x wrote:
mallock:

german titles are very funny. its funny to see them here discussed in an serious way.



Al3x
Hi there. Ya got me pal, I have NO skills with the German language - - NONE-NADA. I'm just a dumb 'Ol American, having fun.
You must have read these entries, do YOU know of any sites or locations where I might find more DVDs on Bea, then have already been listed here so far? Eduardo911 has been my source so far, and a BIG "Thank You" again to him!
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
Al3x
Senior Member

ex-Member
1334 Posts
1/07
Posted - Nov 7 2007 : 03:26:56 PM
sorry mallock, i cant help you. i am not an expert regarding porn
Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Nov 9 2007 : 08:10:40 PM
Update:

I checked out some of the movies I mentioned above.



European Scat Sluts 2 (SPZ-09)

This is correct, but the Schnuckel Bea scene is not new, it was taken from Tima's New Teeny Slaves.



Hausmeister Brause: Alles für die Mösen

This is a negative. The information came from IMDB, but there's obviously a mix-up: there is indeed a 'Beatrice' in this movie (one of the names used regularly by Schnuckel Bea), but it is definitely not her. Another (slight) possibility is that she is in one of the other volumes of the Hausmeister Brause series, but I somehow doubt it.

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/9/2007 8:13:10 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Al3x
Senior Member

ex-Member
1334 Posts
1/07
Posted - Nov 10 2007 : 01:46:55 AM


eduardo911 wrote:
Update:


Hausmeister Brause: Alles für die Mösen


Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 10 2007 : 09:27:55 AM
Um, what exactly are you doing here Al3x?
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 10 2007 : 12:57:54 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
Update:

I checked out some of the movies I mentioned above.



European Scat Sluts 2 (SPZ-09)

This is correct, but the Schnuckel Bea scene is not new, it was taken from Tima's New Teeny Slaves.



Hausmeister Brause: Alles für die Mösen

This is a negative. The information came from IMDB, but there's obviously a mix-up: there is indeed a 'Beatrice' in this movie (one of the names used regularly by Schnuckel Bea), but it is definitely not her. Another (slight) possibility is that she is in one of the other volumes of the Hausmeister Brause series, but I somehow doubt it.

Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/9/2007 8:13:10 PM



Thank you for your latest update. Looks like were starting to narrow this search down. I think you have somewhat better sources than I. Being that you live in the Netherlands, have you had any luck in tracking where she lives? Good luck - - Please let me know if you find her!
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 10 2007 : 01:10:52 PM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:
Um, what exactly are you doing here Al3x?


Thank you for a REALLY good question, what's your answer Al3x?
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Nov 13 2007 : 04:37:35 PM

Die Psycho-Klinik


Update: this is now confirmed, although Bea (credited at the end as Beatrice) plays a very minor role in the final orgy scene. Main stars in the movie are Tiffany Hopkins (who happens to be another one of my favorites), Katsumi (credited here as Katsuni), Renee Pornero, and fake balloon-titted Tanya Hansen.

There's only a few seconds of Bea in there - so little, in fact, that I wonder why they took the trouble to include her at all - she does seem to get fucked for a few seconds, but the camera doens't focus on it at all. Apart from that, there are a few brief shots of foreplay and kissing, and that's it.

There is the novelty value of seeing Bea in a scene with some established performers, and it's always good to see her anyway, but I feel they should have made better use of her participation.

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 13 2007 : 08:22:24 PM


eduardo911 wrote:

Die Psycho-Klinik


Update: this is now confirmed, although Bea (credited at the end as Beatrice) plays a very minor role in the final orgy scene. Main stars in the movie are Tiffany Hopkins (who happens to be another one of my favorites), Katsumi (credited here as Katsuni), Renee Pornero, and fake balloon-titted Tanya Hansen.

There's only a few seconds of Bea in there - so little, in fact, that I wonder why they took the trouble to include her at all - she does seem to get fucked for a few seconds, but the camera doens't focus on it at all. Apart from that, there are a few brief shots of foreplay and kissing, and that's it.

There is the novelty value of seeing Bea in a scene with some established performers, and it's always good to see her anyway, but I feel they should have made better use of her participation.



eduardo911
Thank you for this latest update and of course our other correspondence. When I mentioned I had found "Bea" in other John Thompson work (GGG/666)- - it was the same as this I think. I know what she looks like, and I have seen her in other scene's but not credited (makes it hard to find her)- - POP there she is, POP she's gone!
Thanks again
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Nov 23 2007 : 06:30:34 PM
At mallock's request, I transcribed and translated from the German, to the best of my ability, John Thompson's interview with Schnuckel Bea in 666's Vollgepisst! (also starring: Annette Schwarz BTW!).

John Thompson: Hi Bea, so there you are once again.

Schnuckel Bea: That's right, here I am once more.

JT: Didn't you get enough cum last time?

SB: No.

JT: It was a good load though, wasn't it?

SB: It sure was.

JT: So you said to yourself, "Why don't I visit old John again to get fucked and cum plastered once more"?

SB: Yes, there's no better place to go for a good fuck than here.

JT: Really?

SB: Yeah.

JT: Do you actually cum during the shoots?

SB: Sure.

JT: Really? What makes you cum?

SB: The whole fucking thing... and the piss... the pissing.

JT: You particularly like that, right?

SB: I do.

JT: Does piss taste better than cum?

SB: Piss tastes a whole lot better than cum.

JT: Cum can have a lot of difference in taste, right?

SB: A lot of difference in taste, and it can sometimes taste really 'sharp' too.

JT: But the best thing is to get fucked by a big dick?

ST: Yeah.

JT: Okay. Would you say that you need sex every day?

SB: I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I guess you could put it like that.

JT: You could put it like that but... (laughs). Well, I have managed to line up 47 guys so let's see if you're right. But you do have a steady boyfriend, right?

SB: Yeah, I have a boyfriend.

JT: And does he like the fact that you're doing porn?

SB: Yeah, it turns him on.

JT: So is he waiting to see your next movie to see you get fucked?

SB: Yes.

JT: And he will probably fuck you again right after seeing the movie, right?

SB: Of course.

JT: What would you like to say to girls who don't like sex?

SB: That they're frish... frigid.

JT: Are they missing anything?

SB: They sure are.

JT: And the pissing?

SB: They're missing that too.

JT: How old were you when you got pissed on for the first time?

SB: I was 14 when I first pissed all over myself.

JT: You did it yourself, at 14?

SB: Yeah, that's when I had my first orgasm.

JT: From pissing?

SB: No, I pissed when I had my orgasm.

JT: I understand. You should do that in today's shoot as well, pissing all over yourself, can you manage that?

SB: Yes, I think so, if I have enough to drink.

- . - . - . - . - -


Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/23/2007 6:40:43 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 24 2007 : 04:50:23 PM


eduardo911 wrote:
At mallock's request, I transcribed and translated from the German, to the best of my ability, John Thompson's interview with Schnuckel Bea in 666's Vollgepisst! (also starring: Annette Schwarz BTW!).

John Thompson: Hi Bea, so there you are once again.

Schnuckel Bea: That's right, here I am once more.

JT: Didn't you get enough cum last time?

SB: No.

JT: It was a good load though, wasn't it?

SB: It sure was.

JT: So you said to yourself, "Why don't I visit old John again to get fucked and cum plastered once more"?

SB: Yes, there's no better place to go for a good fuck than here.

JT: Really?

SB: Yeah.

JT: Do you actually cum during the shoots?

SB: Sure.

JT: Really? What makes you cum?

SB: The whole fucking thing... and the piss... the pissing.

JT: You particularly like that, right?

SB: I do.

JT: Does piss taste better than cum?

SB: Piss tastes a whole lot better than cum.

JT: Cum can have a lot of difference in taste, right?

SB: A lot of difference in taste, and it can sometimes taste really 'sharp' too.

JT: But the best thing is to get fucked by a big dick?

ST: Yeah.

JT: Okay. Would you say that you need sex every day?

SB: I wouldn't necessarily say that, but I guess you could put it like that.

JT: You could put it like that but... (laughs). Well, I have managed to line up 47 guys so let's see if you're right. But you do have a steady boyfriend, right?

SB: Yeah, I have a boyfriend.

JT: And does he like the fact that you're doing porn?

SB: Yeah, it turns him on.

JT: So is he waiting to see your next movie to see you get fucked?

SB: Yes.

JT: And he will probably fuck you again right after seeing the movie, right?

SB: Of course.

JT: What would you like to say to girls who don't like sex?

SB: That they're frish... frigid.

JT: Are they missing anything?

SB: They sure are.

JT: And the pissing?

SB: They're missing that too.

JT: How old were you when you got pissed on for the first time?

SB: I was 14 when I first pissed all over myself.

JT: You did it yourself, at 14?

SB: Yeah, that's when I had my first orgasm.

JT: From pissing?

SB: No, I pissed when I had my orgasm.

JT: I understand. You should do that in today's shoot as well, pissing all over yourself, can you manage that?

SB: Yes, I think so, if I have enough to drink.

- . - . - . - . - -


Edited by - eduardo911 on 11/23/2007 6:40:43 PM



eduardo911
Thank you so much for your time and trouble on this. I hope this will clear up the misconception some have put forth.
Best
mallock
Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 24 2007 : 09:51:44 PM
Isn't she such a naughty girl! ;-)
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Nov 24 2007 : 11:38:40 PM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:
Isn't she such a naughty girl! ;-)


Absofuckinglootly dude! Just wish I could find her and have a talk! What an nasty attitude she has, my kinda girl!
Best,
mallock

Go To Top of page [Link]
PaellaMan
Member

Madrid, Spain
43 Posts
3/07
Posted - Nov 28 2007 : 08:23:34 AM
Thanks a lot for the translation, Eduardo!!
Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Dec 14 2007 : 10:30:13 AM
Well, I broke down and decided to get BEE #34 and PEE #12. I had to get my Bea fix!
Go To Top of page [Link]
mallock
Member

31 Posts
10/07
Posted - Dec 15 2007 : 01:31:00 AM


7_and_a_quarter wrote:
Well, I broke down and decided to get BEE #34 and PEE #12. I had to get my Bea fix!


If you liked BEE #34, with Ricki Tzatziki you'll love PEE #9 with both lady's again. This one has some wacko story line about a fight, but as usual the sex is way over the top. And isn't Bea just wonderful in PEE #12!
mallock
Go To Top of page [Link]
7_and_a_quarter
Member

216 Posts
10/07
Posted - Dec 15 2007 : 08:58:55 AM


mallock wrote:
And isn't Bea just wonderful in PEE #12!
mallock


I'm sure she is...I should be receiving them in a couple of days!
Go To Top of page [Link]
Janvier
New Member

1 Posts
11/08
Posted - Nov 30 2008 : 07:18:13 PM
Schnuckel Bea is also as 'Lisa' starring in some Puaka video's. Known titels are 'Orale Eichelmassage' and 'Arsch Orgasmus'. I have this titels both on CD.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Fernandez
Deactivated User

856 Posts
12/08
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:44:36 AM
I believe she has done some new Kit Kat vids.
Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Feb 22 2009 : 09:32:40 AM
Any titles?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Michaelxavier
Member

Women, wine and song...there is nothing better.
144 Posts
7/11
Posted - Oct 26 2011 : 07:09:32 AM
Eduardo I would like talk to you about the Schnuckel Bea interview and possible translations of other interviews.

GGG Models archive at Pornstarchive - Work in progress!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Amateur A2M Fan
Member

207 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 24 2013 : 05:43:31 AM
I've seen some vids of this girl. She seems like she a genuinely filthy girl! Does anyone know how to find some of her DVDs? The ones mentioned aren't available anywhere!
Go To Top of page [Link]
joe145649
New Member

3 Posts
3/14
Posted - Mar 27 2014 : 01:39:31 PM
does anyone know the name of the video with Betty g and Schunckel Bea. Betty puts pee in bea,s pussy
Go To Top of page [Link]
napo01
Member

662 Posts
12/06
Posted - Mar 28 2014 : 09:34:11 AM
I can`t find Betty und Bea together
But Cissie and Bea I found
Perverse Goldkehlchen

http://www.pornstarchive.com/ggg-models-schnuckel-bea

http://www.pornstarchive.com/ggg-models-betty-g


Edited by - napo01 on 3/28/2014 9:35:41 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
joe145649
New Member

3 Posts
3/14
Posted - Mar 31 2014 : 01:29:40 PM
can't seem to be able to find it for sale does anyone know where Perverse Goldkehlchen
Go To Top of page [Link]
napo01
Member

662 Posts
12/06
Posted - Apr 1 2014 : 02:15:33 AM
Here you can buy it :
http://erotik.filmundo.de/search.php?part=4&search_logic=1&search_string=666%20-%20%20per**rse%20Goldkehlchen

http://www.eroticstore.at/phps/start.php?artikelnr=22431033&zo1=&zo2=&zo3=&kategorie=dvd&sortierung=label&serie=&label=666&au

http://www.adultdvdmarketplace.com/dvd_view_96607.html

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Prince Yahshua

Next topic: Delilah Strong

Jump To: