Reviewers Recommend
Lesbian Adventures: Strap-On Specialists 8Lesbian Adventures: Strap-On Specialists 8 - review by Captain Jack
Director: Dana Vespoli
Starring: Dana DeArmond, Vicki Chase, Shyla Jennings, Sovereign Syre, Veruca James, Keisha Grey, Kota Sky, Carter Cruise, Ashlyn Molloy. Read review
All Forums > Star Crossed > Star Crossed Forum Page 262 > Sexiest feet?
Page 1 of 3 2 > Last
AuthorPost
Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 4:56PM
For foot lovers (obviously)... Which porn chicks have the sexiest feet in your opinion? I'm talking past and present. For me, in no particular order: Dee, Felecia, Jenna Haze, Charlene Aspen, Lacy Duvalle, Melody Love, Leilani Lei, Shay Sights, Mercedes Ashley, and this new girl named Mya Lovely. Plus about 90% of the girls in the Chica Boom series. If I could get a footjob from any of those girls...I'd die a happy man.
scatman
Member

398 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:09PM
IMO, Tiffany Mynx has the sexiest and most talented feet.
Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:12PM


scatman wrote:
IMO, Tiffany Mynx has the sexiest and most talented feet.


She definitely gets into it, I'll give her that. It's great when the girls who are giving footjobs seem like they're really enjoying it. Jenna Haze in one of the Barefoot Confidential movies was just fantastic. So was Charlene Aspen in the one that she did. And now that I think of it, Cytherea has some great looking feet too, and really knows how to get a man off with them.

noahped
Senior Member

5214 Posts
8/02
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:25PM
Krystal Steal...no question about it, that girls got sexy feet!
Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:27PM
I'm more into big feet myself so I'm going with Mirage/Brianna Banks.
Gape
Member

Germany - Old Europe
47 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:41PM
jenna haze
scatman
Member

398 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:42PM


Ramsey wrote:
I'm more into big feet myself so I'm going with Mirage/Brianna Banks.


So that's how she's able to keep her balance.
Harry Joystick
Senior Member

1248 Posts
8/02
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 5:55PM
Cindy Crawford
Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 6:09PM
Myself, I'm a big fan of the girls with nicely tanned feet. I guess that's why I tend to dig the ethnic women. For some reason, I find that Latina girls have the best looking feet overall. Maybe they spend more time in the pedicure chair...I don't know. When I saw Dee give a footjob in one of Randy West's "Up and Cummers" series, I was in heaven. My God that girl is sexy, and her feet are incredible.
XXXXXXXX
Member

988 Posts
11/02
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 7:35PM
It took me some time, but now

guess who !

jewel denyle
Platinum X Pictures

1782 Posts
4/03
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 7:43PM
I love Lily Thai's feet and also dani Woodward has some great toes as well.
Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 7:59PM


jewel wrote:
I love Lily Thai's feet and also dani Woodward has some great toes as well.

Jewel...you did a great foot fetish movie a while back. I can't remember the title, but I thought it was really well done. Do you have any plans to do another one?

By the way, your feet are very fucking nice too!

Cleetus VanDamme
Senior Member

I have a high art, I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me.
2015 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jul 25 2004 : 9:05PM
Loni Sanders- they're so cute.
canadianjersey
Senior Member

Vancouver, BC, CANADA!
1924 Posts
2/04
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 12:32AM
Savanna Samson
jegergod
Member

Denmark
278 Posts
5/04
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 11:04AM
Gauge's feet is very hot too
KO_Artist
Member

NYC
111 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 11:24AM
Not a big foot fan, but if I had to pick one...Bobbi Eden!!!
steelbill
Senior Member

1252 Posts
9/03
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 11:33AM
Raquel Darrian
Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 11:45AM

Gauge's feet is very hot too

Ruined by that tattoo in my opinion.

Bobbi Eden does indeed have great feet, I still have to get those foot-fetish DVD's she did for FMConcepts.

I'm still looking for some good movies where they show some good shots of Ariana's feet in it. I mean I can kill Kulkis for not putting her in a volume of BC or Smokin' but instead he uses her for his crappy creampie serie where they hardly show any feet.

Tom
Member

903 Posts
9/02
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 12:29PM
Angelina Crow
Nika
Eva Angelina
Allison Wyte
Christie Lee
Monica Sweet
Charlie Laine
Paige
Amber Rain
McKayla Matthews (gone...)
Anna Belle (gone too...)

Oldschoolers - Flame, Megan Leigh (RIP), Marilyn Star, Careena Collins, Nikki Star (aka Cleopatra)

To name a few.

Huggins293
Member

696 Posts
5/04
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 6:48PM


Tom wrote:
Angelina Crow
Nika
Eva Angelina
Allison Wyte
Christie Lee
Monica Sweet
Charlie Laine
Paige
Amber Rain
McKayla Matthews (gone...)
Anna Belle (gone too...)

Oldschoolers - Flame, Megan Leigh (RIP), Marilyn Star, Careena Collins, Nikki Star (aka Cleopatra)

To name a few.


Hey guys do you know of any videos where Silvia Saint is getting her toes sucked? If you do please tell me.

pepito dicaprio
Member

268 Posts
5/04
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 8:00PM
for me is
Stacey Valentine
barrybrn
Senior Member

7289 Posts
9/03
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 8:49PM


X-RAY wrote:
It took me some time, but now

guess who !




Not Laura Angel by any chance?
jewel denyle
Platinum X Pictures

1782 Posts
4/03
Posted - Jul 26 2004 : 11:22PM
I did Foot Fetish Babes and if you want some more foot action that I did check out Steve Holmes Perversions it's pretty nasty. I also think Kylie Ireland has some sexy feet I hope to see her in Brandon's Ten Little Piggies series.
rob2
Member

463 Posts
2/04
Posted - Jul 27 2004 : 12:40AM
Gentleman and of course Ladies,

If I may be so bold as to refer you to the unsung foot of a certain Ms. Daisy Chain...

loop
Senior Member

2267 Posts
9/03
Posted - Jul 27 2004 : 1:35AM


Huggins293 wrote:

Hey guys do you know of any videos where Silvia Saint is getting her toes sucked? If you do please tell me.


try "where the boyz are away the girlz will play #1" - keri windsor sucks her foot and even put the whole foot in her sexy mouth.

jcjarra
Member

46 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 27 2004 : 2:49AM
Amber Michaels has some great feet. Jessica Jaymes as well. But the sexiest I have ever seen belong to a bondage model named Andrea Neal.
XXXXXXXX
Member

988 Posts
11/02
Posted - Jul 27 2004 : 5:01PM


barrybrn wrote:


X-RAY wrote:
It took me some time, but now

guess who !




Not Laura Angel by any chance?


barrybrn, how the heck did you find out about that?!!
I should keep a closer eye on her

Huggins293
Member

696 Posts
5/04
Posted - Jul 27 2004 : 6:50PM


loop wrote:


Huggins293 wrote:

Hey guys do you know of any videos where Silvia Saint is getting her toes sucked? If you do please tell me.


try "where the boyz are away the girlz will play #1" - keri windsor sucks her foot and even put the whole foot in her sexy mouth.


Hot, I am writing that title down write now. How about dudes putting in her mouth. I want a guy's mouth to melt in those luscuious feet. LOL

P.S. Thanks a lot you made my day. Honestly, I have not seen a girl/girl scene I like of Silvia but Keri Windsor is a very good lesbian performer and she is very good at feet foreplay. She might be the ingredient to get my johnson started. Can't wait until I get some loot to burn!!! Before I forget what color were Silvia's toe-nails. I like bright as nail polish. NO black or dark shit please.

loop
Senior Member

2267 Posts
9/03
Posted - Jul 28 2004 : 1:54AM


Huggins293 wrote:


loop wrote:


Huggins293 wrote:

Hey guys do you know of any videos where Silvia Saint is getting her toes sucked? If you do please tell me.


try "where the boyz are away the girlz will play #1" - keri windsor sucks her foot and even put the whole foot in her sexy mouth.


Hot, I am writing that title down write now. How about dudes putting in her mouth. I want a guy's mouth to melt in those luscuious feet. LOL

P.S. Thanks a lot you made my day. Honestly, I have not seen a girl/girl scene I like of Silvia but Keri Windsor is a very good lesbian performer and she is very good at feet foreplay. She might be the ingredient to get my johnson started. Can't wait until I get some loot to burn!!! Before I forget what color were Silvia's toe-nails. I like bright as nail polish. NO black or dark shit please.


you can check the reviews of her movies in cavr.com , the reviews are short and say whether there's toe sucking/foot worship in the movie. i'm glad i can help.

jegergod
Member

Denmark
278 Posts
5/04
Posted - Jul 29 2004 : 1:29PM
Michelle Wild and Teagan also has pretty nice lickeable feet

Edited by - jegergod on 7/29/2004 1:29:28 PM

BobbiEden
Member

See ya on Tour!
327 Posts
8/03
Posted - Jul 29 2004 : 3:49PM
thanks babe,.;-)

I was not into feet at all,. but the more i discover feet of some girls,. the nore I like it.. But im very picky too.
Btw : Michelle Thorne has some nice feet to.

Love and kisses Bobbi Eden




KO_Artist wrote:
Not a big foot fan, but if I had to pick one...Bobbi Eden!!!

eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Jul 29 2004 : 3:51PM
Suzy Spark.
Caracalla
Member

Rome
130 Posts
6/04
Posted - Jul 29 2004 : 4:16PM
Bobbi, does have really sexy toes. My only wish sometimes is for just to let me suck and lick on them. But, then again I sure she won't like some strange guy licking her toes!!
ExoticBeauty
Lili Anne

26 Posts
6/04
Posted - Jul 30 2004 : 11:28PM
I've been told i have sexy feet and legs.. i'll try to find some pics and get them on here..


I am Lili Anne.

Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 30 2004 : 11:36PM


ExoticBeauty wrote:
I've been told i have sexy feet and legs.. i'll try to find some pics and get them on here..


I am Lili Anne.


Please do, Lili Anne. You know I'm all about that!

Your 20/20 friend...Sole Brother.

ExoticBeauty
Lili Anne

26 Posts
6/04
Posted - Jul 31 2004 : 12:44AM
SOLE BROTHER i wish i could e-mail you some pics


I am Lili Anne.

Sole Brother
Member

94 Posts
7/04
Posted - Jul 31 2004 : 1:08AM


ExoticBeauty wrote:
SOLE BROTHER i wish i could e-mail you some pics


I am Lili Anne.


Baby...you definitely can. Send them to cladrkt@yahoo.com

I hope this site lets me post that. If not, we gotta figure out some other way. Try it and see. And so I'll know it's you when you send it...put the name of the street where I met you and your roommate (the street that the video store is on). I hope this works.

BobbiEden
Member

See ya on Tour!
327 Posts
8/03
Posted - Aug 28 2004 : 4:13PM
Never say never ,. heheh ,. maybe your very good in it !
Bobbi Eden :-) XXXXXX




Caracalla wrote:
Bobbi, does have really sexy toes. My only wish sometimes is for just to let me suck and lick on them. But, then again I sure she won't like some strange guy licking her toes!!

rwrigh3
Member

91 Posts
4/04
Posted - Aug 28 2004 : 4:48PM
After watching Ten Little Piggies, I would have to say Delilah Strong has some nice feet. Also Tiffany Minx has some sexy feet in which I love seeing her toe nails painted in red.
valjean4876
Senior Member

1614 Posts
3/04
Posted - Aug 28 2004 : 6:52PM
Dani Woodward
Melissa Lauren
Jenna Haze
stefank60
Member

Gold Trader on ADT
981 Posts
9/02
Posted - Aug 29 2004 : 5:28AM
+1 for Gauge

Edited by - stefank60 on 8/29/2004 5:27:51 AM

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Aug 29 2004 : 7:10AM
Gen Padova also has great feet in my opinion.
Caracalla
Member

Rome
130 Posts
6/04
Posted - Aug 29 2004 : 1:06PM
Bobbi Eden- All I have to say is anytime, anyplace!! I'd be happy just to sit and
watch you do anything at all!!!
kylie ireland
Member

Welcome to the darkside....we have cookies.
903 Posts
11/03
Posted - Sep 18 2004 : 10:40PM


jewel wrote:
I did Foot Fetish Babes and if you want some more foot action that I did check out Steve Holmes Perversions it's pretty nasty. I also think Kylie Ireland has some sexy feet I hope to see her in Brandon's Ten Little Piggies series.

I have never done a foot fetish movie in all my time in porn - wierd, huh? And, if I say so myself, I have cute feet! I keep wiggling my toes at Brandon trying to entice him...

Kylie Ireland
www.kylieireland.com
www.ksexradio.com (Thurs. @ 9 pst)

Ramsey
Senior Member

Trina Michaels fan
17878 Posts
10/02
Posted - Sep 19 2004 : 7:28AM
Eventhough she's too skinny for my taste I have to say that Brandi Lyons also has great feet, best showed in Lower Extremities.
DynamicDynamite
Senior Member

1025 Posts
4/03
Posted - Sep 19 2004 : 8:52AM
Felix Vicious has some nice feet...
sucktoes
New Member

4 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 21 2004 : 1:08AM
I like Monica Sweetheart's toes in Ten Little Piggies.
sucktoes
New Member

4 Posts
9/04
Posted - Sep 21 2004 : 1:26AM


Huggins293 wrote:


Hey guys do you know of any videos where Silvia Saint is getting her toes sucked? If you do please tell me.



and i want to see sylvia saint's toe-sucking scenes also.
loop
Senior Member

2267 Posts
9/03
Posted - Sep 21 2004 : 2:03AM


sucktoes wrote:
I like Monica Sweetheart's toes in Ten Little Piggies.


sorry man but i think monica has one of the ugliest feet in porn although she is very beautiful.
and i'm a foot frick.

valjean4876
Senior Member

1614 Posts
3/04
Posted - Sep 21 2004 : 9:59AM
Tyla Wynn!!!!!!!!!!!
goldenballs
Member

585 Posts
7/04
Posted - Sep 21 2004 : 10:35AM
I'd go for Rita Faltoyano, no one seems to have mentioned her yet. It was only last night that I was watching her in Evil Empire's 'Big Natural Tits 5' and once again noticed how sexy her feet are (and her legs for that matter).
Her best foot work has to be in Viv Thomas's Memoires of a Foot Fetist.'

As for the question asked about Silvia Saint foot fetish films, I haven't seen it but Viv Thomas's 'Leg Sex Babes' features Silvia Saint, and looks pretty hot!

Page 1 of 3 2 > Last



Jump To: