New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Abella DangerAlex TannerAlison TylerBrooke Wylde

She won't do black guys

AuthorTopic
Unferth
Member


298 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 05:24:04 PM
Alexis Love said on Howard Stern that she won't do black guys. There was even a porn star a few months ago on his show that says she has done dogs but won't do black guys. There are quite a few porn stars that "won't do black guys". Why would you put an entire race on a no list? Howard says that if a woman black guys, she makes less money, is this true?

Edited by - unferth on Feb 16 2009

[Link]
Dean Wormer
Senior Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
3982 Posts
7/04
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 05:25:28 PM
Who is the woman who does dogs but not black guys?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Unferth
Member

298 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 05:40:58 PM
I don't know exactly I'd have to do some real digging to find her name. Howard referenced her on a show last week and I do remember listening to her saying it live months (a year?) ago because it was a huge WTF moment.
Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3076 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 06:06:46 PM

Unferth wrote:
Howard says that if a woman black guys, she makes less money, is this true?

It's been mentioned/speculated/conjectured/hypothesized that a white woman hurts her overall career (and thus makes less money) by doing black guys. Because it will alienate some of her fanbase. AFAIK, no way to prove/disprove that theory.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Dave_K99
Senior Member

1397 Posts
12/07
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 06:54:29 PM


ninja1 wrote:
It's been mentioned/speculated/conjectured/hypothesized that a white woman hurts her overall career (and thus makes less money) by doing black guys. Because it will alienate some of her fanbase. AFAIK, no way to prove/disprove that theory.

Aren't there a fair few performers who started performing with black men later on in their porn careers? If they didn't lose a noticeable proportion of their fanbase then that'd be fairly good evidence against that hypothesis. As is the success of performers like Sasha Grey, who've never avoided interracial scenes, yet are among the most popular porn performers.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Lange
Member

Make Gapes not War
370 Posts
3/04
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 07:06:38 PM
Aren't there enough interracial threads like this already? This topic has been discussed so many times before.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBobxxx
Senior Member

6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 07:11:27 PM
I could really care less which female performers won't do Black guys.
I don't care "why," and care even less about speculating why.

Of course, the underlying suggestion is that the girl is racist. Or, it's perceived as bad for her career.
Who cares?
Maybe they are just not attracted to Black guys, and choose to just not go there.
Again, who cares?

There are plenty of White girls doing Black guys. IR is a huge market.
I, for one, prefer to see people working together because they want to (instead of lamenting why so-and-so won't).

BTW, I'm not so sure Black guys are in any hurry to fuck the girl who does dogs
Puhleeze...

Go To Top of page [Link]
The DMan
Senior Member

5193 Posts
6/07
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 10:05:54 PM
BTW, as a sidenote, Alexis Love is latina, and a gorgeous one at that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
fu_q
Senior Member

MarvMontag.blogspot.com & @fu_qreviews (twitter)
5411 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 10:36:45 PM


Dean Wormer wrote:
Who is the woman who does dogs but not black guys?

I googled it and found the following page on the Stern show site:

http://www.howardstern.com/rundown.hs?d=1190606400

Apparently, her name is Dixie Lee.

I've never heard of her.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Feb 16 2009 : 11:10:31 PM


Unferth wrote:
Howard says that if a woman black guys, she makes less money, is this true?

As usual Howard is a clueless fuck, practically every major female gonzo performer fucks black guys and it hasn't hurt their career at all. Maybe they're talking about contract/feature girls but I doubt it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 12:08:09 AM
Sasha Grey, Inari Vachs, Hillary Scott, Kelly Wells, Sara Jay, Georgia Peach, Cali Cox, and many other white females, have fucked black guys in adult videos. There is no, proof, that it will hurt their career, what so ever, period.
In the past, like over 30 years, ago, yes it wasn't acceptable. But, we as men and women in this country, we've way past gotten over that. Interracial porn videos is a big market, in the sex industry, especially with black men with white women.
Google it, you'll see tons of videos of interracial sex, websites.

My favorite white females who do, interracail are, Lexi Belle, Gen Padova, Kacey, Kaci Starr, Judy Star, Steven sisters and lisa Sparxxx. Those, ladies, can take a big black pipe, between their legs.

I salute, those girls!!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 10:00:42 AM
*shrug*

it's no different than a woman who won't do fat guys... or a woman who won't do other women... or who won't do red-heads.....

There are plenty of other women who will, and do, so the only person these women are hurting is themselves.... The more restrictions one places on ones porn exploits, the more limited ones career will be....

But a woman (it goes without saying) always has the right to decide who she spread her legs for

Race is a misnomer anyway... There is only one race of upright-walking, tool-using hominids on this planet. And it comes in a few different colours, with some variance in height, weight, eye and hair colour...

Go To Top of page [Link]
Haze
Deactivated User

1661 Posts
7/04
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 10:15:15 AM
who the fck is alexis love?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Thunderbird
Member

100 Posts
10/07
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 11:04:12 AM
Howard Stern is nothin more than a pathetic shock jock living up to his pathetic reputation. The more outrageous the story/interview, the more it sells and he knows it. I've heard worse things said on his show.

Can the mods lock up this thread before it takes a different turn?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Unferth
Member

298 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 11:05:10 AM


Haze wrote:
who the fck is alexis love?

alexis-love-2007-avn-awards-red-carpet-0l2thD.jpg

She had a pretty serious snaggletooth early on but I think I've seen a few porns where she was wearing braces.

Edited by - unferth on 2/17/2009 11:08:11 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 11:20:25 AM
"Can the mods lock up this thread "
If you don't like it, don't read it or comment to it

Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3076 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 12:12:17 PM

CHI - BEAR 85 wrote:
There is no, proof, that it will hurt their career, what so ever, period.

I'm just saying, there is no way to prove it 100% absolutely. You can't say there are ZERO customers who have these girls on a "boycott" list precisely of the IR thing. And of course there are customers who are IR fans, who buy/rent/fileshare these girls products precisely for the IR thing. And then who knows how all that translates to DVD dollars. And who knows how all that translates to paycheck dollars to an individual performer. And what about live performances, escorting, and various other side avenues of them making money. It is all so fuzzy, how it is all related, and how big a part does individual fan acceptance/unacceptance figure in.

For example, I refuse to knowingly buy DVDs of girls not wearing heels. I'm sure there are at least 100 dvd's I might have bought (over the past many years) but this was the deal breaker. But I'm sure those girls did "just fine" and they were/are "popular", and they did not miss my measly dollars at all. And there are guys who hate heels, who may have bought the dvds I didn't buy, just because of the missing heels. What is "proven" here?

The only way is to have a parallel universe in which the alternative can be tested.

Go To Top of page [Link]
DrBellows
Member

"I'm not a Doctor, but I play one on TV"
55 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 12:30:37 PM
She does not do black guys who are currently available for scenes. She does not do anal.
But that is something that She has that is 100% in common with everyone who has posted so far including me
yet it is made out to be something scandalous. I don't do black guys or any guy for that matter and I don't do anal. So, does that make me a homophobic racist? What about you? Or do we have no choice either. Alexis makes a lot of money doing what she is comfortable with. She stated in a previous interview that because of her size she has no interest in being uncomfortable during sex.
The current state of interracial seems to always turn into a culture fuck as opposed to a sexual act.
Is there is any talent out there that fits a normal un-exaggerated description? It always comes across as some sort of revenge/domination theme. This works for a lot of guys who are into that but not everyone. Or maybe it's "wow if she'll fuck him maybe she'll even fuck me". I have no clue what the draw is but personally I'm not buying/renting to see the Dick. I'm into the Girls.

One more point.
I recently read that Kelsy Micheals did not consider her scene with Ramone As Interracial. Harmony did not consider her scene with Tony T as Interracial. Maybe they could not put it into words but the only difference I see missing is the culture fuck attitude that is common in interracial themes.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Everett
Senior Member

6415 Posts
6/05
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 12:46:59 PM


BigBobxxx wrote:

BTW, I'm not so sure Black guys are in any hurry to fuck the girl who does dogs
Puhleeze...


no shit!, this thread is too much. Probably the most successful porn actress today is the one and only Jenna Haze and she fucks black guys as well as whit e guys like a jackrabbit. Jenna is absolutely incredible and is the best facial queen I've ever seen. She'll take a facial from a Martian if they came down here. So dont waste time on that one chick, whoever she is(??Jill Kelly), who won't do IR but do dogs. Devote that time to a great porn star who'll do IR like Jenna Haze or Jewel DeNyle. Goddesses.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Tinybee
Member

41 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 01:30:02 PM


DrBellows wrote:
Alexis makes a lot of money doing what she is comfortable with. She stated in a previous interview that because of her size she has no interest in being uncomfortable during sex.
The current state of interracial seems to always turn into a culture fuck as opposed to a sexual act.
Is there is any talent out there that fits a normal un-exaggerated description? It always comes across as some sort of revenge/domination theme. This works for a lot of guys who are into that but not everyone. Or maybe it's "wow if she'll fuck him maybe she'll even fuck me". I have no clue what the draw is but personally I'm not buying/renting to see the Dick. I'm into the Girls.

One more point.
I recently read that Kelsy Micheals did not consider her scene with Ramone As Interracial. Harmony did not consider her scene with Tony T as Interracial. Maybe they could not put it into words but the only difference I see missing is the culture fuck attitude that is common in interracial themes.


Very interesting points.
I personally feel like there's 2 different types of IR (sticking to the black man/'white' girl theme:

1) 'Non-black' girl that has a scene in a normal setting/theme with a performer who just happens to be black.

2) 'Non-black' girl that has a scene in a setting that is very much focused around the fact that the male performer is black. Usually the setting and theme are overly focused on "oh no, a black guy is fucking an innocent white girl, the shock!". The male performers in these scenes seem to be picked more for their incredibly gigantic dick rather than other qualities.

The first type is the type I enjoy more. The scenes are usually a bit more solid and the mental game-play is well thought out. There's usually an extra fetish added as in non-IR while still maintaining the mental kick that people get from IR.
The second type I don't like that much anymore. Imo it's too focused around the black/white thing. The themes are often 'ghetto' and every line coming out of the girl's mouth contains 'big black cock'. These seem to be constructed like 'daddy would kill himself if he ever saw this scene'. Also interesting though.

Go To Top of page [Link]
xayhoundb
Senior Member

3321 Posts
11/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 03:21:44 PM
eh. whatever. Alexis Love isn't that high up on the pornstar list anyway, so this has no relevance. She's tiny too, so maybe that's it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3202 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 03:40:33 PM
Maybe the fact is, she just doesn't like black guys so she doesn't do them, using the statement that it'll hurt her career when in fact she doesn't like them.
Go To Top of page [Link]
simmond
Member

"Survive the droughts, I wish you well"........ Jay Z, American Dreamin
56 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 03:46:05 PM


BigBobxxx wrote:
I could really care less which female performers won't do Black guys.
I don't care "why," and care even less about speculating why.

Of course, the underlying suggestion is that the girl is racist. Or, it's perceived as bad for her career.
Who cares?
Maybe they are just not attracted to Black guys, and choose to just not go there.
Again, who cares?

There are plenty of White girls doing Black guys. IR is a huge market.
I, for one, prefer to see people working together because they want to (instead of lamenting why so-and-so won't).

BTW, I'm not so sure Black guys are in any hurry to fuck the girl who does dogs
Puhleeze...


Your point is well taken but the issue is a valid one to pursue. A search of the www.type9models.com website reveals that while 43 of the 83 white, asian, or latino actresses are willing to swallow cum, only 25 of those same actresses will do interracial. It is disconcerting to me that in an industry that is supposed to be leading the society in terms of breaking downs barriers, wherein the industry desperately wants to be accepted by the mainstream, a good percentage of its leading stars are bigoted with regard to who they choose to work with. And it is bigotry. We eliminate barriors in this country by rejecting the notion that race, sex, religions, etc etc is a legitimate factor in determining work. A porn stars work is fucking. You can say that its ok, in this one area, for them to be able to discriminate because they are not emotionally mature enough to be able to perform thier scene with the best available actor regardless of race, but you should call it what is - bigotry.

Go To Top of page [Link]
juha
Senior Member

4522 Posts
3/05
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 04:01:02 PM


NewRomancer wrote:

Race is a misnomer anyway... There is only one race of upright-walking, tool-using hominids on this planet. And it comes in a few different colours, with some variance in height, weight, eye and hair colour...


Exactly. We are all HOMO (genus) SAPIENS (species) SAPIENS (race).
Different races of the species Homo sapiens left this planet long time ago, like for example the Homo sapiens idaltu.


Go To Top of page [Link]
juha
Senior Member

4522 Posts
3/05
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 04:33:06 PM
Why don't you concentrate on the white girls who do black guys?
They offer the product you want to buy.

Focusing on white girls who don't do black guys doesn't make any sense to me if you're interested in BM/WF product.
The choice of sex partners is a very personal one.
No consumer can question the underlying motives.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3202 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 05:09:01 PM


simmond wrote:
but you should call it what is - bigotry.

So what is wrong with someone being a bigot?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dean Wormer
Senior Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
3982 Posts
7/04
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 05:25:15 PM

juha wrote:
Why don't you concentrate on the white girls who do black guys?
They offer the product you want to buy.
Focusing on white girls who don't do black guys doesn't make any sense to me if you're interested in BM/WF product.

That is what I have always said. Watch Tiffany Mynx, Luscious Lopez, or any of the other hot white girls that do IR. Otherwise it's like going into a Toyota dealership and complaining that they don't sell Cadillacs.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Zen Master 2007
Member

743 Posts
3/07
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 05:37:40 PM
So what, mate? Heidi Klum obviously will (and does). You think we're REALLY concerned with the racial likes/dislikes of affable but positively average-looking porn models like Alexis Love and TMFR?

This topic is rather tired in general (no offense). In the inimitable words of David Mamet, "Play past it!"


- Zen

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 05:41:48 PM


Rosco Fuji wrote:
Maybe the fact is, she just doesn't like black guys so she doesn't do them, using the statement that it'll hurt her career when in fact she doesn't like them.

I agree with that, it's more honest, then saying it will hurt her career, which in fact it doesn't. It'll be more refreshing, if she says, I grew up, being a bigot and I will carry that througout my adult film career as it is in my private sad life, lol.

Go To Top of page [Link]
simmond
Member

"Survive the droughts, I wish you well"........ Jay Z, American Dreamin
56 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 05:51:03 PM


juha wrote:
Why don't you concentrate on the white girls who do black guys?
They offer the product you want to buy.

Focusing on white girls who don't do black guys doesn't make any sense to me if you're interested in BM/WF product.
The choice of sex partners is a very personal one.
No consumer can question the underlying motives.




You cant say that sex work is work because its work and also personal. Work is not personal, it is about being productive. It is about making money.
Work is also too sensitive a matter to be allowed to be affected by illigitimate considerations, like "I just dont like like those people". Thats the whole idea behind discrimination laws. Peoples lives are affected by discrimination. There are victims here. Its well know that black men have difficulty breaking into this industry because fewer white actresses will work with them.
Go To Top of page [Link]
JohnW
Senior Member

5543 Posts
6/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 06:22:49 PM
I'll say it again. I don't care about her reasons to do or not do whatever. I'm glad girls are willing to show their naked bodies on camera in the first place. She can have whatever limits she wants to, and I won't care. If she says anything racist, I'll probably not buy her stuff. But if she for whatever reason won't do IR, swallow, anal, lesbian, gangbang or whatever, it's none of my business.
Go To Top of page [Link]
simmond
Member

"Survive the droughts, I wish you well"........ Jay Z, American Dreamin
56 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 06:33:51 PM


JohnW wrote:
I'll say it again. I don't care about her reasons to do or not do whatever. I'm glad girls are willing to show their naked bodies on camera in the first place. She can have whatever limits she wants to, and I won't care. If she says anything racist, I'll probably not buy her stuff. But if she for whatever reason won't do IR, swallow, anal, lesbian, gangbang or whatever, it's none of my business.

A girl declaring publicly that being a black man is a deal breaker with regard to working with her is racist. Comparing it to an activity is a non-sequitur. There is no class of male actors that can only can only fuck women up the ass, or participate in gang-bangs, that are negatively affected by discrimination. There is however a class of actors that are black and they are affected.

Go To Top of page [Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3076 Posts
1/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 06:55:16 PM

simmond wrote:
There is no class of male actors that can only can only fuck women up the ass, or participate in gang-bangs, that are negatively affected by discrimination. There is however a class of actors that are black and they are affected.
I doubt this is a cause that Al Sharpton or the NAACP would take up.
How would the argument go?
"That's DISCRIMINATION! We DEMAND the RIGHT to fuck whatever white girls we want to fuck!"

Do they sue the individual girls? Do they sue the studios?
The discrimination angle is quite a stretch, IMO.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JohnW
Senior Member

5543 Posts
6/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 07:01:35 PM
simmond: Yes it sucks for black male performers. Yet what can we do about it? Nobody can force girls to fuck black guys. It's a free market, they can work with who they want. I have some dislikes as well, which in my case means that I will avoid some types of girls. It's not about race, but its about things they can't do much about either. Basically it's about personal preferences. Some girls have a no-list of performers, and for all you know they might be avoiding a large number of guys, not just black guys. And I still stand by the fact that if a girl goes out and says she is a racist, I won't buy her stuff. But all persons have their own tastes or hangups or whatever... I don't think this battle can be won by labeling all girls who don't have IR in their history as racists or ignorant.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Pentasa
Member

176 Posts
9/08
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 07:39:18 PM
I always thought Jamie Elle (another Latina who does IR) was way hotter than alexis love but I guess beauty is truely in the eye of the beholder. In any case, after 4 years in the industry, alexis love is 'used goods' by definition so lets talk about hot new talents like Charlotte Vale, Chayse Evans, Nikki Anne, Christine Michaels, Lexi Love, Ryder Skye, Alyssa Dior, Mackenzie Pierce etc ... who choose to do IR from the outset.
Convert all those negative energy into positive energy, man. Its not worth complainin about IR dodgers and their nonsense reasons for not doin IR. It aint worth your time, believe me.
Go To Top of page [Link]
simmond
Member

"Survive the droughts, I wish you well"........ Jay Z, American Dreamin
56 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 07:39:50 PM


ninja1 wrote:

simmond wrote:
There is no class of male actors that can only can only fuck women up the ass, or participate in gang-bangs, that are negatively affected by discrimination. There is however a class of actors that are black and they are affected.
I doubt this is a cause that Al Sharpton or the NAACP would take up.
How would the argument go?
"That's DISCRIMINATION! We DEMAND the RIGHT to fuck whatever white girls we want to fuck!"

Do they sue the individual girls? Do they sue the studios?
The discrimination angle is quite a stretch, IMO.



Mabey so, but if a smart attorney decided to launch a class action suit against the studios for not enforcing discrimination laws, and lets say he got mabey 5 male actors to participate, I bet that suit would get somewhere. But aside from that, my appeal is to the industrys conscience. It should be politically impermissable for an actress to get away with such unprofessionalism. There should be an industry sanction. That there isnt is an indication of a sort of laziness that I think is rampant in the industry and I also think is part of the problem in the industry. As an outsider who has not yet produced a solitary title Im shocked at the unprofessionalism that exist in porn. Thousands of titles released that are never marketed, bullshit content, titles that show an actress on box that isnt in the movie, major stars like Jenna Jameson, preseting new titles that they are barely in, stars promoting web sites that contain little or none of there own exclusive content. The industry deciding that its ok for girls that dont want to do their jobs now so that they might be able to get married later is just part of the problem. As I mentioned in another article, its no surprise that the industry is in trouble. Deciding that you dont want to work with someone because they are black is unacceptable in any other industry and its should be unacceptable in this one.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 08:03:23 PM


BlackSix wrote:


Unferth wrote:
Howard says that if a woman black guys, she makes less money, is this true?

As usual Howard is a clueless fuck, practically every major female gonzo performer fucks black guys and it hasn't hurt their career at all. Maybe they're talking about contract/feature girls but I doubt it.


The poster has it wrong. Howard doesn't say it he asks it. There was a time when girls came on Howard's show all the time and used the excuse/claim that their quote would go down if they did interracial and Howard would ask them why that was the case because it didn't make much sense to him. If he asked a girl if she did interracial and she said no he ask if it was because of of the quote thing or if they believed the claim was true.
But the the thing to consider is that for years it was mostly VIVID contract girls appearing on his show. So years ago with those girls it might've been true for them or they were being told that. Howard just finds it strange and asks the question mostly to make the girls squirm or say something silly.

These days he interviews more non-contract girls and most of them say that the quote thing isn't true and probably most of the girls do or have done interracial.

Edited by - draxxx on 2/17/2009 8:04:33 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Harri Patel
Senior Member

clean living and vitamin pills
12774 Posts
3/03
Posted - Feb 17 2009 : 09:11:41 PM
Thanks, draxxx. Saved me the trouble of saying it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
juha
Senior Member

4522 Posts
3/05
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 06:25:43 AM


simmond wrote:
There is no class of male actors that can only can only fuck women up the ass, or participate in gang-bangs, that are negatively affected by discrimination.

Of course there is such a class of male actor. This class is called mopes.
They are only hired for sperm baths and gangbangs.
They are never hired to do a one-on-one.

But I see your point.
It is really sad, if a girl makes her decision based on the colour of the skin.
But do you really expect 20 year old girls without any college degree to be in the forefront when it comes to breaking down barriers which have been built over the course of three hundred years?
I think that's a bit too much.

It's her body. It's her choice whom to fuck. We can't read a girl's mind. As long as she doesn't make racist statements we can't call her racist.

I only wonder about the underlying reasons when a girl fucks Afro-Latins, Africans, Afro-Europeans but no Afro-Americans.
But even then I give her the benefit of the doubt.

I said it before and I say it again, concentrate on the white girls who do black guys. Plenty of scenes available. More than anybody can watch in his entire life.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBobxxx
Senior Member

6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 09:06:47 AM
Let's dig into why girls aren't fucking Asian males

Go To Top of page [Link]
Cupid Stunt
Senior Member

Luton Piss On Watford... Tis True
4864 Posts
4/08
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 09:25:06 AM
^^ What about Asian she-males??
Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3202 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 10:52:12 AM


simmond wrote:
Maybe so, but if a smart attorney decided to launch a class action suit against the studios for not enforcing discrimination laws, and lets say he got maybe 5 male actors to participate, I bet that suit would get somewhere. Deciding that you don't want to work with someone because they are black is unacceptable in any other industry and its should be unacceptable in this one.

So reading your statements, you want a judge to require that studios force the girls to have sex with black guys against their will? So if a judge forces a porn girl to fuck a black guy against her will, will you be okay with a guy having a judge force your wife or daughter to have sex with them because they are employed by the same company? All of a sudden, that would be different, wouldn't it? This isn't Afghanistan, there is a word for forcing a woman to have sex with someone against her wife, its called Rape!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3202 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 10:53:52 AM


BigBobxxx wrote:
Let's dig into why girls aren't fucking Asian males



Because they all have small dicks and the American porn viewer wants to see huge throbbing hard cocks!

Go To Top of page [Link]
simmond
Member

"Survive the droughts, I wish you well"........ Jay Z, American Dreamin
56 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 01:22:59 PM


Rosco Fuji wrote:


simmond wrote:
Maybe so, but if a smart attorney decided to launch a class action suit against the studios for not enforcing discrimination laws, and lets say he got maybe 5 male actors to participate, I bet that suit would get somewhere. Deciding that you don't want to work with someone because they are black is unacceptable in any other industry and its should be unacceptable in this one.

So reading your statements, you want a judge to require that studios force the girls to have sex with black guys against their will? So if a judge forces a porn girl to fuck a black guy against her will, will you be okay with a guy having a judge force your wife or daughter to have sex with them because they are employed by the same company? All of a sudden, that would be different, wouldn't it? This isn't Afghanistan, there is a word for forcing a woman to have sex with someone against her wife, its called Rape!



When you say "against their will" you need to take into consideration the fact that they are being paid for a job. Will Smith once kissed a man for a movie, he got paid it. Im pretty sure he isnt gay. He wouldnt have done it if he hadnt gotten paid. Im sure he would have rather not had to do so. But he did. Was it against his will? Of course not. The job required him to be willing to kiss a man and he agreed to do it. I just feel once you decide that doing something is your job, you need to have a damn good reason to draw a distinction based on race. If fucking on camera is your job, one that you have willingly entered into, I dont see how you can anymore decide you dont want to fuck based upon race anymore than if driving a bus was your job and you just didnt want to drive members of a certain race. To answer your question if my daughter or wife was a porn star, who lets say had some wierd aversion to asians for example, I would tell her that that was unprofessional. I would believe that a judge that forced her studio to require that she be willing to do her job with asians would be acting perfectly appropriately.
The bigger question you pose is worth considering; Why not just leave up to the individual. After all there are many girls that do perform interracial. I mentioned in another response that there are victims involved here. Black men often find it difficult to enter into the porn industry. But aside from that I think that there is a professionalism aspect. Porn is not sex on camera. A consumer can see couples fucking all over the internet. Porn is supposed to be art. Its a production. This industry is supposed to be producing something of value. Once porn devolves from genuine productions like Deep Throat, and The Devil in Mrs Jones, and Pirates, to just finding people that are attracted to each other and having them fuck on camera, the end of the industry is near. Thats what I fear is happening.
Sure this isnt a major civil rights issue. Jesse Jackson isn't concerned about whether Wesley Pipes found it hard to get into the porn industry, or whether he will ever get to fuck a particular white girl. But its just like when you are running a company you make people show up to work on time. Its not that that the sky will fall if the work day starts at 10 min after 8:00 instead of 8:00 sharp. Its about the integrity of the work. Its a statement that the work being done is serious. It is important. You are being paid to do it. Take it seriously. We are creative something of value. Show up on time. And when that work is porn, dont tell me that you dont want to work with the best available actor for this role because you dont like the color of his skin.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13961 Posts
4/08
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 03:45:53 PM

BigBobxxx wrote:
Let's dig into why girls aren't fucking Asian males

They do. Many US porn girls, including plenty who won't do "interracial", go over to Japan and shoot scenes with Asian males there.

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 03:48:49 PM
^^^

just helps demonstrate how ill informed so many people are about 'race'

Go To Top of page [Link]
Tinybee
Member

41 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:00:11 PM
^From what I read the Japanese payment for these type of scenes is considerably higher also?
Ah and just to nitpick: US girls going to Japan for a scene with an Asian male doesn't really adress the issue of very few Asian males making it into American or European porn. Let alone mainstream porn.
I think it may indeed have a bit to do with the structure of the average Asian male's body, though not necessarily the size of their cocks. I see some pretty big ones every now and then when the updates come in. You don't see them on the mopes in the bukkake scenes that Japanese porn is known for however.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13961 Posts
4/08
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:06:25 PM
^ You're right about it not addressing why no (or very few) Asian males get work in the US. But it does address the issue of what some girls are and aren't "willing" to do.

I'm curious though; what do you mean when you say "...it may indeed have a bit to do with the structure of the average Asian male's body..." ?

The structure? I guess I just don't understand what it is that you're referring to.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Rosco Fuji
Senior Member

On the licking stick, Mr. Magic Dick!
3202 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:23:48 PM


simmond wrote:

When you say "against their will" you need to take into consideration the fact that they are being paid for a job. Will Smith once kissed a man for a movie, he got paid it. Im pretty sure he isnt gay. He wouldnt have done it if he hadnt gotten paid. Im sure he would have rather not had to do so. But he did.
Was it against his will? Of course not. The job required him to be willing to kiss a man and he agreed to do it. I just feel once you decide that doing something is your job, you need to have a damn good reason to draw a distinction based on race. If fucking on camera is your job, one that you have willingly entered into, I dont see how you can anymore decide you dont want to fuck based upon race anymore than if driving a bus was your job and you just didnt want to drive members of a certain race. To answer your question if my daughter or wife was a porn star, who lets say had some wierd aversion to asians for example, I would tell her that that was unprofessional. I would believe that a judge that forced her studio to require that she be willing to do her job with asians would be acting perfectly appropriately.
The bigger question you pose is worth considering; Why not just leave up to the individual. After all there are many girls that do perform interracial. I mentioned in another response that there are victims involved here. Black men often find it difficult to enter into the porn industry. But aside from that I think that there is a professionalism aspect. Porn is not sex on camera. A consumer can see couples fucking all over the internet. Porn is supposed to be art. Its a production. This industry is supposed to be producing something of value. Once porn devolves from genuine productions like Deep Throat, and The Devil in Mrs Jones, and Pirates, to just finding people that are attracted to each other and having them fuck on camera, the end of the industry is near. Thats what I fear is happening.
Sure this isnt a major civil rights issue. Jesse Jackson isn't concerned about whether Wesley Pipes found it hard to get into the porn industry, or whether he will ever get to fuck a particular white girl. But its just like when you are running a company you make people show up to work on time. Its not that that the sky will fall if the work day starts at 10 min after 8:00 instead of 8:00 sharp. Its about the integrity of the work. Its a statement that the work being done is serious. It is important. You are being paid to do it. Take it seriously. We are creative something of value. Show up on time. And when that work is porn, dont tell me that you dont want to work with the best available actor for this role because you dont like the color of his skin.


Well, Will Smith gets paid 20 mil per picture and isn't doing porn so what he does or doesn't do is irrelevant.

I think it's amusing that you changed the ideal of black guys doing white girls to asians when it came to you own family. Why is that?

Porn isn't sex on camera. Huh?

As far as black men having a hard time entering porn, it's probably becaue they can't get wood on command as is required in porn.

Lastly, very few porn girls are employed by porn companies, they are independent contractors. And like any independent contractor, they can take or refuse any job that is offered them.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Tinybee
Member

41 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:35:49 PM


killbillvol69 wrote:

I'm curious though; what do you mean when you say "...it may indeed have a bit to do with the structure of the average Asian male's body..." ?

The structure? I guess I just don't understand what it is that you're referring to.


Sorry, with the structure, I mean the build. Asian males tend to be (generalising a lot here) a bit shorter, smaller and less muscular. This doesn't seem to fit in with most of the current porn where the males have quite the worked out bodies. I can't see into the minds of directors and the casting crew, but I guess the 'big strong man vs small curvy woman' theme is still dominant.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBobxxx
Senior Member

6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Feb 18 2009 : 04:41:19 PM


Rosco Fuji wrote:


simmond wrote:

(snip)


(snip)

I think it's amusing that you changed the ideal of black guys doing white girls to asians when it came to you own family. Why is that?

Porn isn't sex on camera. Huh?

(snip)


I was the one who introduced the "Asian male" thing into this thread (to try and point out how tedious the 4,712th thread about "she won't do black guys" has become).

I was trying to be humorous.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 16 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Small Cock Appreciation society!

Next topic: Multiple Creampies

Jump To: