more performer info on...

Big Ass
All Forums > Porn News - Press Releases > Porn News - Press Releases Forum Page 322 > Sinsational's Big Ass Trans X Winkers 2
AuthorPost
SINSATIONAL PICTURES
Member

Van Nuys
47 Posts
9/04
Posted - Aug 4 2005 : 7:44PM
TRAILER Info Release Date: August 15th 2005 Big Ass TransX Winkers 2 Shot entirley in Mexico and LA, Big Ass TransX Winkers brings you some of the hottest new trannies. Big Ass TransX Winkers features Trannies in some of the most perverse, bizarre sex ever caught on tape. Starring: Sabrina Reina Liliana Nancy Olinda Naty Laura Palma Marcela
Gapelover
Senior Member

Master of Gapes
2532 Posts
10/03
Posted - Aug 5 2005 : 4:35AM
Hey, the TransX Winkers take some bigger toys than the normal Winkers !
Could you add some bigger toy insertion and maybe speculum to my favorite normal Winkers series too ?
SINEPLEX PRESS
Member

Van NUys
45 Posts
9/04
Posted - Aug 5 2005 : 11:24AM


Gapelover wrote:
Hey, the TransX Winkers take some bigger toys than the normal Winkers !
Could you add some bigger toy insertion and maybe speculum to my favorite normal Winkers series too ?

ok we can do that for you gapelover

Gapelover
Senior Member

Master of Gapes
2532 Posts
10/03
Posted - Aug 6 2005 : 5:17AM


SINEPLEX PRESS wrote:


Gapelover wrote:
Hey, the TransX Winkers take some bigger toys than the normal Winkers !
Could you add some bigger toy insertion and maybe speculum to my favorite normal Winkers series too ?

ok we can do that for you gapelover



cool thanks,
big toys + talented babes = huge gapes
Oral B.
Member

473 Posts
4/05
Posted - Aug 6 2005 : 5:30PM
I hope they note that you said "favorite normal Winkers series"

Stupid Ass
Member

USA
181 Posts
8/03
Posted - Aug 6 2005 : 8:13PM
damnit! Wtf is with this explosion is stealthy gay porn!?!?

I like womens in my porn! Is there that big of a demand for this stuff?



Gapelover wrote:


SINEPLEX PRESS wrote:


Gapelover wrote:
Hey, the TransX Winkers take some bigger toys than the normal Winkers !
Could you add some bigger toy insertion and maybe speculum to my favorite normal Winkers series too ?

ok we can do that for you gapelover



cool thanks,
big toys + talented babes = huge gapes

last time I checked, "babes" didnt have dicks. But whatever floats your boat.

Gapelover
Senior Member

Master of Gapes
2532 Posts
10/03
Posted - Aug 7 2005 : 4:10AM


Oral B. wrote:
I hope they note that you said "favorite normal Winkers series"




They know that i prefer girls.



Jump To: