Featured New Release
Phil Varone's Groupies: The Music From Behind
Studio: Vivid
Release date: 9/16/2014



all new releases

Southern porn stars, who don't do black men

AuthorTopic
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 12:47:50 AM
Is there some, truth to this, that southern white female porn stars, refuse to do black men on camera? I was doing some, research throughout the internet and found quite a few of the female porn stars don't do the interracial thing. But, quite few of the northern porn stars and women from other countries don't mind doing it, in front of the camera. Am I, overreacting here?
[Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11394 Posts
9/07
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 03:33:46 AM
Probably.

Go To Top of page [Link]
PL
Senior Member

God hates us all, you know it's true, God hates this place. - Slayer
3389 Posts
10/03
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 07:40:54 AM
I agree with BlackSix... Anyway, to add my 2 cents, I say find the stars that fill your needs/wants and stick to them, vs. focusing on the ones that don't fill what you're looking for.

World Class Adult Reviews

Go To Top of page [Link]
Long Noel
Member

339 Posts
7/07
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 04:04:15 PM
There's a number of white females who won't perform with black men.

I don't know which number is higher than the other, though, between the number who will and who won't. But if they don't like "brothers", fuck 'em. This is why I will never, ever rent any video that has Jenna Jameson in it. I don't give a fuck how "sexy" she is. Nor do I give a fuck whether or not she hangs around Dennis Rodman!

Go To Top of page [Link]
awall
Deactivated User

62 Posts
8/08
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 05:22:39 PM
There are dodgers all over the place. The south gets pointed out just because its the south. Girls from other locations never get pointed out.

Over half the none black women in porn will only have sex with none black men and they're are from all over the place, not just the south.

Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 06:08:35 PM
If anyone really wants to know the "numbers", well, like I've said in another thread, it's easy enough to find out for yourselves. This stuff isn't exactly a giant mystery. There's only a handful of modeling agencies that represent the overwhelming majority of LA porn girls. Just go to their sites and check out which non-black girls have "interracial" checked on their model cards.

Here, I'll even help y'all out. (But don't expect me to make clickable links for all this shit. I'm a mod, not a God.)

Below are the website address for the largest model agencies in LA. You could probably find somewhere in the neighbourhood of 90-95% of all active LA porn girls on these sites. I tried to put the ones with the most models towards the top.

http://www.absolutemodelsxxx.com/home.html
http://www.adulttalentmanagers.net/casting/casting/
http://www.alisttalent.com/main.php
http://ladirectmodels.com/search.php?gender=female&letter=%25&sortby=firstName&orderby=ASC&Go=Go (the biggest)
http://www.exotictalentagency.com/talent.php (all these girls are black anyway)
http://www.giirlzinc.com/model_roster.htm
http://www.goldstarmodeling.com/index.php?page=models (the 2nd biggest)
http://www.lisaannstalentmanagement.com/casting/casting/index.php
http://www.lorilustagency.com/
http://type9models.com/MCE/type9models/0/home/%5B1-600
http://www.metrotalentmanagement.com/home.html
http://www.newlinetalentagency.com/home.htm
http://www.spieglergirls.com/html/main.html
http://www.triplexryder.com/models.php
http://valleybabesxxx.com/models.html
http://itmodels.com/models/
http://www.foxxxmodeling.com/index2.htm

If you have a problem with my list, you can always check out the thread about talent agencies here. There is an updated list of websites towards the end of the thread. You'll see that any I've left out I've done so because the site no longer exists, or the agency is not LA-based, or they only have a couple of models, or they're not really for straight hardcore porn models (they're either for some niche, or they're not hardcore models, or whatever).

My prediction is that you'll find the numbers somewhere around 65-70% of non-black LA porn girls do not have "interracial" on their model card, which means they will not perform with black males. They will perform with males of any other race. Oh, be sure to only check the models that actually do b/g. If they don't then they don't factor into the discussion anyway, so you shouldn't count them for your totals.

You'll also see that some agencies have a much higher proportion of non-black girls willing to do black men than others.

HAVE FUN!

[edit: forgot one site.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 9/17/2008 6:25:49 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
DscStu
New Member

5 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 10:18:59 PM
She might not be from the south, but I know Brandy Talore (Taylor) has said she has no interest in it. Also, if you remember Bianca Trump, although she did have a couple interracial scenes, she became quite racist after she left the business, and ran into legal trouble from it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 11:00:54 PM
Is Bianca Trump still incarcerated?
Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 17 2008 : 11:41:47 PM
Damn,killbillvol69, your'er right. I've checked pretty much half of the adult model agencies and there is quite a number who won't. Do you guys, think it's because of the directors, producers, agents or the female white pornstars, decision not to do interracial? It's funny, the black females have no choice in the matter, either they like interracial or not. They post it on their box, the only way to get more work for them.
Go To Top of page [Link]
skronker
Notable Legendary Icon

Scopophiliac
21078 Posts
9/02
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 12:51:38 AM
Really, who gives a fuck?
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:07:06 AM
^Ummm, I assume CHI - BEAR 85 does, and that's why he started the thread.

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Tyler Knight
Member

140 Posts
3/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:58:47 AM
double post

Edited by - tyler knight on 9/18/2008 4:21:05 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Tyler Knight
Member

140 Posts
3/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:00:32 AM
Agree with Skronker.

Who gives a fuck?

Another angle on the same tired, hackneyed subject done 52 trillion times here, that in the end, doesn't amount to minced dog assholes.

Edited by - tyler knight on 9/18/2008 4:23:37 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
SJOriginal
Member

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
198 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:11:33 AM
Thanks KillBill for the list.
I guess those that "give a fuck" are those that care whether a girl may be racist (or not). However, she might not want to do IR because she's worried what her Southern neighbours would think. But once you have two white dicks up your ass and a face full of cum, while being banged over an old Chevy, who cares what the neighbours think? I guess we all have our lines.

Quick story. Long time ago when I had an active fan club. I had a guy write to me just completely disgusted and irate with me. He said that he had been a big fan for years, but now he was completely appalled and turned off ... because I did a scene with Sean Michaels. I laughed my ass off!!! And I kept the letter for years after. Imagine, he wasn't offended when I was gang banged by 8 guys on a bridge, but his delicate sensibilities were rocked because I did Sean in a bedroom scene.

It's a free country, right? And we're all entitled to our pet peeves. I guess ... keep wanking to the girls that DO do IR ...

PS That rumor IS true ......

SJx

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:27:56 AM


Tyler Knight wrote:
Agree with Skronker.

Who gives a fuck?

Another angle on the same tired, hackneyed subject done 52 trillion times here, that in the end, doesn't amount to minced dog assholes.

Edited by - tyler knight on 9/18/2008 4:23:37 AM


Apparently, you do, Tyler Knight, you post your comment here!

Edited by - Chi - Bear 85 on 9/18/2008 4:51:25 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:38:24 AM
LOL, that doesn't surprise me, when a fan gets off seeing a beautiful, white women doing a gangbang with a bunch of white guys, but gosh for forbid, if she's getting poked by a black male, all hell, breaks loose.

SJOriginal, I'm assuming your not going to give us, your screen name when you were a porn star in the 90's or tell us, what adult videos you appeared in. But, I would and many others would love to read more stories about this subject, from your point of view, because, I'm quite sure, you've got many comments on this, issue.

Go To Top of page [Link]
SJOriginal
Member

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
198 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:56:27 AM


CHI - BEAR 85 wrote:
LOL, that doesn't surprise me, when a fan gets off seeing a beautiful, white women doing a gang bang with a bunch of white guys, but gosh for forbid, if she's getting poked by a black male, all hell, breaks loose.

SJOriginal, I'm assuming your not going to give us, your screen name when you were a porn star in the 90's or tell us, what adult videos you appeared in. But, I would and many others would love to read more stories about this subject, from your point of view, because, I'm quite sure, you've got many comments on this, issue.


My name is Sarah Jane Hamilton, a throw back to the Nikki Dial, Kelly Odell, Lacey Rose, Melanie Moore, Lenna Blue days.

I remember a Southern actress at Jim South's office. Jordon something ... she refused to do black guys, and this was before the Internet. OMG before the Internet ... that really dates me. Anyway, no one really knew because of lack of information. But I did. And I asked her why. She showed me the swastika on her ankle and said, "it's a free country, ain't it?". Jim Holliday was in the office and berated me for 30 minutes for not being pro free speech. I am. And I don't care about Jordon, her swastika or her beliefs. Though offensive, I was amazed at her brutal honesty. Wee Brits lived through Nazi Germany and it's attacks on London, we dealt with Fascism and all it's ugly relics. There's nothing free about it. BTW I still think you should be able to choose your partners and not be judged for it, and that includes adult actresses.

Oh ........ I got stories!

Go To Top of page [Link]
XXXenophile
Member

522 Posts
1/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:06:38 AM
Waiting to see what happens when Miss Hamilton wanders into the squirting topics on the board considering she's pretty much thought as the one who started the genre.

LOL if she hasn't been there already. And of course welcome to the boards Miss Hamilton.

Go To Top of page [Link]
SJOriginal
Member

I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way
198 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:20:45 AM
LOL! Yes I've had a gander at the many, many posts and topics regarding squirting. First, thank you, but I did not "start it". That's funny but incorrect. Fallon was before me and quite the "Raining Queen"! I give her the kudos. She merely passed on the crown.

Oh boy ...... I heard it ALL when I was in the biz. I had reviewers, who back then, were fucking worthless assholes with a typewriter and a dictionary, nay say the origins of "that liquid". And I had fans who had me mail them my special goo for a price. So I had the spectrum of believers and non-believers. Here's the final word (it won't be the final word, but it sounds dramatic) when you press hard enough up there, call it a GSpot if you wish, for long enough, out comes something other then a baby. I always had a good long pee before a sex scene, so I can't explain it. Once I went to a doctor, got a note and it was officially published in AVN. True story. My juice was on the legit. Now everyone pisses, and cums, and squirts, and does it in martini glasses, and vomits, and gets reamed by fists ... oh I digress. It's a different world my friend, it's a different world. Oops, I just squirted on the chair, let me get a tissue, I'll be right back .......

SJx

Go To Top of page [Link]
Tyler Knight
Member

140 Posts
3/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:21:41 AM


CHI - BEAR 85 wrote:


Tyler Knight wrote:
Agree with Skronker.

Who gives a fuck?

Another angle on the same tired, hackneyed subject done 52 trillion times here, that in the end, doesn't amount to minced dog assholes.

Edited by - tyler knight on 9/18/2008 4:23:37 AM


Apparently, you do, Tyler Knight, you post your comment here!

Edited by - Chi - Bear 85 on 9/18/2008 4:51:25 AM


Do not presume to know what I think, care about, or anything about me. If you as an anonymous internet poster can not take blunt critisism of your posts, not ad hominem attacks on you, but your posts, then that is your problem. Next time use the search function, and save some bandwidth. The end.

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:40:04 AM


Tyler Knight wrote:


CHI - BEAR 85 wrote:


Tyler Knight wrote:
Agree with Skronker.

Who gives a fuck?

Another angle on the same tired, hackneyed subject done 52 trillion times here, that in the end, doesn't amount to minced dog assholes.

Edited by - tyler knight on 9/18/2008 4:23:37 AM


Apparently, you do, Tyler Knight, you post your comment here!

Edited by - Chi - Bear 85 on 9/18/2008 4:51:25 AM


Do not presume to know what I think, care about, or anything about me. If you as an anonymous internet poster can not take blunt critisism of your posts, not ad hominem attacks on you, but your posts, then that is your problem. Next time use the search function, and save some bandwidth. The end.


Wow, someone who really cares, thanks for the comments Tyler Knight. Keep it coming!

Go To Top of page [Link]
CHI - BEAR 85
Deactivated User

259 Posts
9/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:46:44 AM
So, Sarah Jane Hamilton, your British, how cool that is, love that british accent from female adult performers, just love it. Anyway, were you from, is interracial relationship a problem, from your home country and on adult films there?

I'm betting it's not a problem there as it, is here in our sick racists country, the good ole usa.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Zen Master 2007
Member

742 Posts
3/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 10:33:55 AM
Kaylynn is originally from the State of Alabama, and she LOVES "The Brothers."


Zen

Go To Top of page [Link]
TomChoad
Senior Member

Professional Bystander, Amateur Rodeo Clown...
1080 Posts
1/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 10:42:23 AM
Can i use this now?:



Thank you

Go To Top of page [Link]
ntfighter
Senior Member

1786 Posts
7/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 12:47:08 PM


skronker wrote:
Really, who gives a fuck?

I give a fuck! I believe there is a larger discussion here.

It is especially interesting in light of the current political scene.

Go To Top of page [Link]
awall
Deactivated User

62 Posts
8/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:10:51 PM


SJOriginal wrote:
It's a free country, right? And we're all entitled to our pet peeves.

But this is the only country were girls get can decide if they wanna work with black guys or not.This Is a free country but i don't know how you can single out 1 race like that. And this is a job, i never heard of any job that says that you have the option of working with blacks or not. Those girls will work with any race but black. They have no problems with asians, latinos, arabs. Most actually go to japan and work with asians. Most none black stars just happen to be white, they could care less as long as the guy isn't black.

Theses girls should have the freedom of doing porn or not. Not if they wanna work with black guys or not. Dont wanna work with blacks, they have the freedom to find another job.

If the industry said that all stars must be willing to work with all ethnicities. They would know the rules like any other job, and they would have
option to abide by them or not. They would have the freedom to quit or never become a pornstar. Weird thing is a lot of these women are excorts and have no problem banging blacks on that job.


Go To Top of page [Link]
boogieknight
Member

144 Posts
3/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:17:52 PM
there's a lot of different reasons, some say if their dad/brother saw them doing a scene with a black man they would be shot. I've been out with hundreds upon hundreds of women and some used to tell me that they can't be seen with me because it would make their father upset. I knew one girls father - he was a big businessman, but I never knew he objected to his daughter going out with a black man. Needless to say I wasn't interested in her because she only dated black men because her father objected. Funny how they don't mind them doing porn, just not with anyone who is non-white.

Some (very few) just aren't attracted to black men at all. Very understandable. You can lead a horse to water - just can't make him drink. And some are just down right ignorant and those are the ones that annoy me.

SJH - wow memories. I used to rent movies just to see her. Taking it to the limit 2 gave me goosebumps!

Edited by - boogieknight on 9/18/2008 1:21:45 PM

Edited by - boogieknight on 9/18/2008 1:24:24 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:20:30 PM
"Is there some truth to this that southern white female porn stars, refuse to do black men on camera?"
Probably... because there are ignorant bigots all over this world

"She showed me the swastika on her ankle and said, "it's a free country, ain't it?"."
Intolerance of the intolerant is a virtue.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:32:55 PM
AARGGGGGHHHHH!

I find this type of question so annoying!

If a white girl says she doesn't want to fuck black dudes, then just let her be!

Same for anybody else, whatever their race/color and whom ever else they don't want to have sex with!

edit: spelling


Edited by - bobcat on 9/18/2008 1:47:31 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
ntfighter
Senior Member

1786 Posts
7/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 01:40:04 PM


boogieknight wrote:


Some (very few) just aren't attracted to black men at all. Very understandable. You can lead a horse to water - just can't make him drink. And some are just down right ignorant and those are the ones that annoy me.


That would be understandable if we were all monochrome.

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 02:18:50 PM
"That would be understandable if we were all monochrome"
Which just makes me think of Frank Gorshin

"But as you can see, I am black on the right side, while he is black on the left!" LOL

Besides, I'm sure that for every girl who won't, for whatever reason, there are plenty who'll step up (Or kneed down or bend over) and cash that pay check... after all a willing and able meat-puppet is a willing and able meat-puppet... His skin colour could be more irrelevant....

So I guess the bigots are just hurting themselves eh...

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dr_Fell
Senior Member

1861 Posts
6/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 02:34:13 PM
Bobcat, you are absolutely right. Women have every right to decide if they don't want to work with a certain group just as women have the right to decide what types of activities they'll perform.

As consumers, we can also have a right to gather information about a women's preferences so that we may make informed decisions before buying/renting products featuring a particular individual. If a woman is never ever going to do anal, a consumer may decide not to watch her work in favor of a woman who might (Gianna tops my list).

If a woman is going to stay within her ethnic/racial group, a consumer may decide to watch women who will work with a more diverse set of partners.

I am curious to know why the OP would narrowly focus on women from the American south. The OP speaks of a 'sick racist country:' is the point to argue that Southerners are so set in their ways that certain sensibilities carry over to pr0n? Or is the point to argue that this country is 'sick' because people exercise their right to associate (or not) with groups of their choosing?

As for a sidebar in this thread: posting a reply saying one doesn't care doesn't inspire confidence in one's claim that one doesn't care.




Bobcat wrote:
AARGGGGGHHHHH!

I find this type of question so annoying!

If a white girl says she doesn't want to fuck black dudes, then just let her be!

Same for anybody else, whatever their race/color and whom ever else they don't want to have sex with!


edit: spelling

Edited by - bobcat on 9/18/2008 1:47:31 PM


Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 02:57:20 PM
In my few (very busy) months here at ADT, I've already seen more of these threads than I care to ever see again, but at the same time, not enough of them.

It's claimed by all porn insiders here at ADT that porn is a job, like any other. I agree. So let's look at this sentence: "A porn girl should have the right to choose whether she wants to work with a black man or not."

Suppose we replace the words "porn girl" with "teacher" or "doctor" or "janitor" or "real estate agent" or "salesperson" or "counselor" or "lawyer" or "tutor" or "stock broker" or "chef" or "waitress" or "bartender" or "flight attendant" or literally any other job on the planet.

For those of you who agree with the first sentence, would you still agree once we changed the occupation?

If so, I think we now know a lot about you.

If not, why not? It's not sex, it's a job. Every porn girl will tell you that. Sure, they're having sex, but not for the sake of having sex. It's their occupation.

I've asked this several times on this board, and have yet to have anyone give an answer to why they'd be okay with the sentence when it says "porn girl", and not okay with it when it says some other occupation.

I'm still waiting.

Oh, I'm also waiting for someone to explain to me why girls are given the choice as to whether they'll "do interracial" or not only in the United States, and not any other country. Is it because the US porn industry is more open-minded or more closed-minded than the rest of the porn industries in the world? I'd love to hear an answer to that one too.

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:11:54 PM
It's never o.k. to be a bigot.

But a woman ALWAYS has the right to say what and/or who goes into her body... Job or not...

This isn't about serving someone at a restaurant, or who sits where on the bus. It may be a job, but it is still sex, until it happens against someones will, and then it is assault and rape....

Go To Top of page [Link]
Clam Digger
Deactivated User

Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.
9167 Posts
1/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:13:04 PM


killbillvol69 wrote:
^Ummm, I assume CHI - BEAR 85 does, and that's why he started the thread.

I'm not sure what you're asking.



This BS comes up about a dozen times a year, every year. If the OP really wanted to know anything, aside from Trolling 101, they would simply do a search.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:14:17 PM
KB, porn girls have "No" lists, why do you suppose this is?

I would say its because they don't find a particular performer sexually attractive.

Now, if a white girl says she doesnt find black men sexually attractive does that make her a racist? This seems to be the hidden agenda of all these types of questions/polls?

I don't count myself as a racist, I try and treat everyone I meet with the same respect as I would expect back. However, when it comes to girls and sexual attraction, I find certain ethnic groups much more attractive than others!

Edited by - bobcat on 9/18/2008 3:19:31 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Clam Digger
Deactivated User

Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.
9167 Posts
1/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:16:52 PM
I'm not racist, my dick is.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:21:04 PM
@Bobcat: let me put it to you this way: You're British, right? iIn Britain the girls aren't given a choice in the matter. They aren't usually told if the guy will be white or black or green or blue before they show up to a scene. There's no such question as "will she do IR"?

So would you say that Britain has it right, or the US does?

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:24:00 PM
"In Britain the girls aren't given a choice in the matter."
Is that a fact, or opinion?

If it is a fact, is it maybe because Brits are less uptight than Americans?

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:27:01 PM
KB, all I would say is that as far as porn goes, everyone in a scene should be able to say "no" on whatever grounds they like and no one should then pressurize them into an explanation.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13880 Posts
4/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:40:42 PM
^I gotta say, that's one hell of a copout answer Bobcat. Pick a side, man!

@NewRomancer: yes, it is a fact.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:44:45 PM
US!

I'd sooner the girls be 100% happy in what they're doing.

Asking them before a scene seems a more sensible way of doing things.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dr_Fell
Senior Member

1861 Posts
6/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:48:18 PM
With respect, I think that the logic of your rebuttal does not advance a conversation in which participants are trying to express differing viewpoints on a very controversial subject.

I do not think it is conducive to an open exchange of views if one positions others into a situation where if they believe in concept A then "we now a lot about you." This approach is particularly problematic given the broader topic under discussion. Would you agree with those who would say "Because you watch pr0n, we know you are X, Y, and Z"? Especially if X, Y, and Z are in, your view, character flaws? Or would you rather have people understand you in terms that make sense to you?"

In any event, pointing out racist or sexist elements in a person's beliefs is like saying a person has skin and blood. To paraphrase Jefferson (who would have agreed that, at least for the mother of some of his children, there was no distinction between work and sex) we are all racists, we are all sexists.

In my view, the question is, how do we mediate our traits as members of a society that rests on notions of equality? We can put laws into place that forbid discriminatory practices but we cannot legislate tolerance. As long as a doctor behaves professionally and legally, she can hold any view of any group she likes.

I would say that it is a job having sex and that the latter trumps the former. My viewpoint is not meant to gainsay the perceptions of the insiders but rather to outline a distinction I make as a casual observer of the industry and occasional viewer of pr0n. (Okay, okay, my nose just hit the screen.)

I would ask any lawyers who frequent this forum that if one were to look at it just as an issue of work, would an employee (performer) be liable for discriminatory preferences or would the onus fall on the employer (producer/studio)for discriminatory practices? If it is the latter, could an employee point out that while certain scenes do not have non-whites, other scenes from the same producer/studio are IR?

Another question I'd ask is: if we stipulate that being in pr0n is a job and not sex, then what is the job? Is it screwing on film or is it acting?

Personally, if I realize that a woman isn't going to do IR because of an animus towards a particular ethnicity or race, it is likely that I'm not going to view her work or purchase titles with her work in it. (I can only say how thankful I am that I learned about the incomparable Taylor Mother-Fuckin' Rain's biases at the end of her career rather than at the beginning. Even then, I rarely watch her work now.)

Ultimately (and this is simply an opinion), as consumers of pr0n, as with any other form of mass culture, we are not just buying a product but also the fantasies we invest in that product. We will never be 'like Mike', but we can wear his shoes. It is likely that most of us will never have the types of encounters we view on a DVD, but we can enjoy the fantasy. If that fantasy includes a value system where women are revered or debased or empowered or un-empowered (or some of the above /none of the above), and where prejudice does not exist, then individuals may legitimately ask questions that will help them enjoy their fantasies.




killbillvol69 wrote:
In my few (very busy) months here at ADT, I've already seen more of these threads than I care to ever see again, but at the same time, not enough of them.

It's claimed by all porn insiders here at ADT that porn is a job, like any other. I agree. So let's look at this sentence: "A porn girl should have the right to choose whether she wants to work with a black man or not."

Suppose we replace the words "porn girl" with "teacher" or "doctor" or "janitor" or "real estate agent" or "salesperson" or "counselor" or "lawyer" or "tutor" or "stock broker" or "chef" or "waitress" or "bartender" or "flight attendant" or literally any other job on the planet.

For those of you who agree with the first sentence, would you still agree once we changed the occupation?

If so, I think we now know a lot about you.

If not, why not? It's not sex, it's a job. Every porn girl will tell you that. Sure, they're having sex, but not for the sake of having sex. It's their occupation.

I've asked this several times on this board, and have yet to have anyone give an answer to why they'd be okay with the sentence when it says "porn girl", and not okay with it when it says some other occupation.

I'm still waiting.

Oh, I'm also waiting for someone to explain to me why girls are given the choice as to whether they'll "do interracial" or not only in the United States, and not any other country. Is it because the US porn industry is more open-minded or more closed-minded than the rest of the porn industries in the world? I'd love to hear an answer to that one too.


Go To Top of page [Link]
Clam Digger
Deactivated User

Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.
9167 Posts
1/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 03:57:37 PM
In my view the concept of race only matters to racists.
Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:01:17 PM
"yes, it is a fact."
Can it be sourced? I'm loath to just accept things I read... especially on the internet.

(Don't take it personally... I'd ask anyone to source this claim)

Go To Top of page [Link]
ntfighter
Senior Member

1786 Posts
7/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:13:45 PM


NewRomancer wrote:
"That would be understandable if we were all monochrome"
Which just makes me think of Frank Gorshin

"But as you can see, I am black on the right side, while he is black on the left!" LOL


I'd never work with one of those right blacks. They are so dirty. I will suck the skin off any color dick except those. Left black Power!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dean Wormer
Senior Member

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
3982 Posts
7/04
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:14:47 PM
I like it when there are some white girls who won't do black guys. That's when we get all the pointless posts about these girls' inherent racism yet none of the posters deems this to be a serious enough matter to contact the NAACP or Jesse Jackson so they can organize protests and maybe do something about it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 04:23:00 PM
"I'd never work with one of those right blacks."
Even worse are the ones who are black top right and bottom left.... they even smell bad... I think it's because they actually eat their own poo...

LOL

( Is there anything dumber than bigotry? To hate someone because of the pigment of their skin, or the shape of their eyes??? )

Go To Top of page [Link]
ntfighter
Senior Member

1786 Posts
7/07
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:13:14 PM


Dean Wormer wrote:
I like it when there are some white girls who won't do black guys. That's when we get all the pointless posts about these girls' inherent racism yet none of the posters deems this to be a serious enough matter to contact the NAACP or Jesse Jackson so they can organize protests and maybe do something about it.

Hey how about a little empathy.
It is not "inherent racism" its "racism". So far as I know it only rears it head above the surface and finds sympathy in porn.

The porn industry condones and encourages this kind of thing for it own benefit. Just another way to manipulate their bread and butter, the girls.
Give them the illusion of having some control over their person. The girls opt out of IR but lets see them try to opt out of anal.

Go To Top of page [Link]
NewRomancer
Deactivated User

under THEIR avatar
1738 Posts
7/08
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:29:59 PM
"It is not "inherent racism" its "racism"."
It's not even racism... that's sorta a misnomer. There's only one race of humans on this planet.... and they come in a bunch of different sizes, shapes and colours.... depending on where their ancestors did most of their most recent evolution.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Clam Digger
Deactivated User

Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory is too good.
9167 Posts
1/05
Posted - Sep 18 2008 : 05:33:00 PM
I want to find out which girls won't do short guys.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 6 2 3 4 5 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Did Brooke Lee Adams do In the VIP (reality kings)

Next topic: A wink in the camera while being jizzed

Jump To: