New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Keisha GreyCarter CruiseScarlet RedAva Taylor

what pornstars smoke weed?

AuthorTopic
EyEdeA21
Member

Maryland
41 Posts
11/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 02:44:00 AM
I'ms sure this aint a big deal to most, but i was watching Howard Stern tonight and he had a *pornstar beauty pageant* and Taylor Rain won...she admitted to smoking weed, and that she was *high* of the duration of the whole show, and having sex wit the raper Lloyd Banks...does anyone know of any other pornstars that smoke? I just kinda found it interesting, never knew she done that.
[Link]
JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4048 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 03:21:00 AM
Although the atmosphere has changed somewhat since the earlier days, you would still be better off asking "what performers don't smoke weed?"

"Corruptio optimi pessima..."

Go To Top of page [Link]
croy
Platinum Member

Discovry
31394 Posts
3/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 03:48:00 AM
JAGnLA beat me to it.

Penny Flame.

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

8507 Posts
1/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 04:04:00 AM
You mean this Lloyd Banks? an afroamerican? that's amazing , Taylor Rain won't do any professional interracial because she said it might affect her career and now she admits in a show she had Interracial sex for personal pleasure? She also admits to be used to get stoned smoking? (but in my little (very little) experience this turn off every sexual interest so it seems to me very strange that she had sex being High by smoking tweed)
BTW does she think that those things doesn't affect her career?

forgive me but without any other witnesses of this fact I doubt a lot that all of this really happened

Anyone saw that show here?

Edited by - Laurie Cameron Fan on 4/16/2005 4:16:02 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
nietzsche
Impresario of the Inane

Putting Descartes before the Whores
31091 Posts
8/03
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 04:32:00 AM
Funniest. Poll. Ever.
Go To Top of page [Link]
nietzsche
Impresario of the Inane

Putting Descartes before the Whores
31091 Posts
8/03
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 04:33:00 AM
That should read: Most clueless. Poll. Ever.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Ramsey
Senior Member

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
17874 Posts
10/02
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 04:49:00 AM
Which pornstars actually smoked weed on camera in a movie? I would like to see a list of that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
EyEdeA21
Member

Maryland
41 Posts
11/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 05:57:00 AM
just personal, lol I dunno any pornstar thats done such in a movie..and it was the early 11p.m. episode, the contestants were Kami Andrews, Raylene, some euro chick and Auroa(sp?) Snow. Taylar came out last, scored a 29, Howard asked if it was true that she had sex wit Lloyd Banks, she said yes..and admitted it was in a laundry mat. Howard also asked if she smokes weed, she said yes and that shes even high now(explains why she was giggling so much i think) not certain, but I think when the 11p.m. episodes come on, you can catch it again the next day @ 2 in the morning, but check a website, do research if you would like, google it. lol But thats what was said, only going by the one who admitted it, Taylor herself.

Edited by - EyEdeA21 on 4/16/2005 5:58:00 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

8507 Posts
1/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:08:00 AM
I live in Europe i cannot watch at Howard Stern Show , that's why I was asking for any confirming of that .

I'll try to find something in google

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bootleg Zani
Member

385 Posts
3/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:09:00 AM
Yeah really. I mean the majority of porn in the US is shot in Cali as it is. I'd be smoking a lb of their finest chronic if I was in Cali right now.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bootleg Zani
Member

385 Posts
3/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:12:00 AM


Laurie Cameron Fan wrote:
You mean this Lloyd Banks? an afroamerican? that's amazing , Taylor Rain won't do any professional interracial because she said it might affect her career and now she admits in a show she had Interracial sex for personal pleasure? She also admits to be used to get stoned smoking? (but in my little (very little) experience this turn off every sexual interest so it seems to me very strange that she had sex being High by smoking tweed)
BTW does she think that those things doesn't affect her career?

forgive me but without any other witnesses of this fact I doubt a lot that all of this really happened

Anyone saw that show here?

Edited by - Laurie Cameron Fan on 4/16/2005 4:16:02 AM


What are you talking about?
It is a clear fact that she fucked Lloyd Banks from G-Unit in between scenes of shooting a film. They only got caught because they still had their mics on. I have also seen that episode of Howard Stern. It was discussed earlier in this forum. Secondly smoking weed is not a big deal.

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

8507 Posts
1/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:40:00 AM
Here is the whole story
Go To Top of page [Link]
JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4048 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:45:00 AM


Ramsey wrote:
Which pornstars actually smoked weed on camera in a movie? I would like to see a list of that.

I remember a Behind The Scenes where Lucy Lee wields, but doesn't smoke off, a large bong. Funny thing is she had just finished serving a minor marijuana related sentence!

"Corruptio optimi pessima..."

Go To Top of page [Link]
LCF
Senior Member

8507 Posts
1/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 06:48:00 AM


JAGnLA wrote:


Ramsey wrote:
Which pornstars actually smoked weed on camera in a movie? I would like to see a list of that.

I remember a Behind The Scenes where Lucy Lee wields, but doesn't smoke off, a large bong. Funny thing is she had just finished serving a minor marijuana related sentence!

"Corruptio optimi pessima..."



What Lucy Lee?

Go To Top of page [Link]
respect
Member

501 Posts
11/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 07:10:00 AM


Ramsey wrote:
Which pornstars actually smoked weed on camera in a movie? I would like to see a list of that.

Mari Possa in "Jamaican Me Horny".

Go To Top of page [Link]
Brooke_fan
Member

298 Posts
5/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 07:56:00 AM
Keri Sable's openly talked about blazing up a few doobies too.
Go To Top of page [Link]
rc7394
Member

976 Posts
8/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 11:52:00 AM
Taylor Rain was stoned on Howard Stern last month. She won one of his contests against Aurora Snow, Arianna Jolee and some other porn star. Don't know why she does that.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Kimi Lixx
Senior Member

7861 Posts
6/01
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 11:56:00 AM
I don't smoke weed (or anything else). Someday ask for my amusing anecdote on the "safety meeting".
Go To Top of page [Link]
RLD Fiend
Senior Member

Cincinnati, O.
2246 Posts
10/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 01:50:00 PM


Laurie Cameron Fan wrote:
She also admits to be used to get stoned smoking? (but in my little (very little) experience this turn off every sexual interest so it seems to me very strange that she had sex being High by smoking tweed)

100% wrong. I smoke pretty much a superhuman quantity every day and it's never affected my sex drive. If anything, THC makes one more horny.

Click on beautiful Taylor Rain for great porn reviews!

Go To Top of page [Link]
imak
Adult Film Legend

10730 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 01:56:00 PM
Lucy Lees sentance was not pot related. Paris Gables smokes weed a lot in her next movie confessions of an anal heiress. I don't smoke weed.(allergies not cause Im well behaved)
Go To Top of page [Link]
The Fly Is Open
Senior Member

Where in the hell is my grilled cheese?
2021 Posts
3/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 03:43:00 PM
Asking if there are people in the industry who like to light it up is like asking if Skeeter Kerkove likes to use exclamation points. One look, and it should be obvious.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bootleg Zani
Member

385 Posts
3/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 08:13:00 PM
Weed is great. I try and to smoke 3 gram dutches to the head at least once day not including smoking in rotations with my friends.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Apparatus
Member

8 Posts
3/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 08:19:00 PM
I find that being high heightens sexual drive, and sexual feelings.
Go To Top of page [Link]
JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4048 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 08:28:00 PM


Laurie Cameron Fan wrote:
What Lucy Lee?

The Asian LL

Go To Top of page [Link]
JAGnLA
Senior Member

people pay me NOT to get naked
4048 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 08:31:00 PM


Kami wrote:
Lucy Lees sentance was not pot related. Paris Gables smokes weed a lot in her next movie confessions of an anal heiress. I don't smoke weed.(allergies not cause Im well behaved)

Are you sure, Kami ? I would tend to believe any info you'd have over my own, but I coulda sworn she mentioned it in the BTS...maybe she just mentioned being busted or being on probation...

In any case, I apologize if I have given erroneaous info.

"Corruptio optimi pessima..."

Go To Top of page [Link]
beefstrokinoff
Member

197 Posts
2/05
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 08:51:00 PM
Ariana Jollee wasn't in that contest on Stern. It was Taylor Rain, Aurora Snow, Kami, Raylee, and Rene Pornero.
Go To Top of page [Link]
imak
Adult Film Legend

10730 Posts
2/04
Posted - Apr 16 2005 : 10:16:00 PM


JAGnLA wrote:


Kami wrote:
Lucy Lees sentance was not pot related. Paris Gables smokes weed a lot in her next movie confessions of an anal heiress. I don't smoke weed.(allergies not cause Im well behaved)

Are you sure, Kami ? I would tend to believe any info you'd have over my own, but I coulda sworn she mentioned it in the BTS...maybe she just mentioned being busted or being on probation...

In any case, I apologize if I have given erroneaous info.

"Corruptio optimi pessima..."


Your probably right

Go To Top of page [Link]
NightTrain4527
Member

45 Posts
2/14
Posted - Mar 28 2014 : 03:21:41 AM
Kristina Rose
Go To Top of page [Link]
macuss87
Member

132 Posts
2/11
Posted - Mar 28 2014 : 03:28:24 AM
^^Really bringing up a 9 years stale thread for a 1 name 2 word reply?
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13785 Posts
4/08
Posted - Mar 28 2014 : 07:32:54 AM
We have a more current thread on this. Please post there: 4:20 Friendly Porn Stars
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Stay real to fans...

Next topic: Savana Ginger: Havana Ginger has a sister!!

Jump To: