more performer info on...

Image of Dana DeArmond
Dana DeArmond

What's wrong with Dana Dearmond?

AuthorTopic
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 04:19:09 AM
I don't get it. A while back, I contact Dana Dearmond through her Myspace and make her a very generous offer to "see" her in person.

Now, I've done this with a number of pornstars, and almost always, my offer is accepted (by that I mean, about 80-90% of the time).

With Dana, however, this was not the case. I asked her why she declined, and she says that she doesn't see people outside of porn.

I say, what do you mean - there is NO difference to doing a thing on camera and doing it off camera. It is the SAME exact act, I will offer you the same amount you are offered (or even more). In fact, it is safer (because I will use protection) and it is less degrading (I'm not going to make you do A2M, for instance). Sadly, still no. Another reason she gives - "In porn I choose who I work with".

By this point I'm really pissed. You CHOOSE? No, dear, the *director* chooses. You have done almost EVERY single black man in the entire business, and you say you are choosey?

So, Dana, what is the real reason? What kind of person would turn down such a generous offer? I just don't get it.

[Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 04:33:17 AM
You've gotta be kidding me.....you think just because she is in the adult industry she'll fuck anybody for money????

There's so many goddamn things wrong with this proposition and your reasoning.

I doubt the whole 80-90% bit is true, unless the stars were working as escorts at the time.

And how does Dana know you're not some sort of creep that will kill her or something?

She'd have to be pretty fucked in the head to accept that offer as any adult film star would be.

Please tell me this whole thing is a joke....if not, you need serious help.

Edited by - dukenukem4eva on 12/9/2008 4:34:03 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 04:37:18 AM
I don't get your logic DukeNukem. The chances of me being dangerous are virtually nil. What are the chances that the average person will encounter someone dangerous elsewhere, such as on a train, at a club, etc. Does that mean we should never ride trains, never go to clubs? I'm not stopping her having security with her either, if she wishes.
Go To Top of page [Link]
scissorme
Member

151 Posts
4/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 04:45:55 AM
Duke, ITA.

Just...no.

Go To Top of page [Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 04:55:46 AM
Wow....you are seriously deluded.

She fucks people in the industry because they are PROFESSIONALS and it is done on a professional level.

I certainly can't speak for Dana herself, but if she doesn't want to go out and fuck some random nobody for cash like a common street hooker then who on earth can blame her?

In fact, if she accepted your offer my respect for her would plummet significantly as from what I've seen of her, I wouldn't expect her to lower herself to that level.

I would never dream in a trillion+ years of doing what you're trying to do. If it worked before, then good for you....and shame on the starlets that accepted your offer.


I'm pretty well of financially, and it never ever occurred to me to message say, Bree Olson over myspace and offer a X amount of money for an encounter. Even if I thought it would work out, it's just not something I'd do out of respect for the woman.

Oh, and did I mention that what you're doing is ILLEGAL? Try backing that one up....you can't. You are soliciting prostitution and that, my friend, is a crime.

And you are incredibly naive to be posting such incriminating information on a public forum.

Just when I thought I had seen it all.....

I just realized that this topic is called "What's wrong with Dana Dearmond".....seriously, Davez621, what's wrong with YOU?

Edited by - dukenukem4eva on 12/9/2008 5:00:22 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:01:05 AM
Well, if you have a loving wife or girlfriend, good for you. I don't, however. As for the legality of it, are you a lawyer? If not, then your opinion means nothing. I doubt you have the knowledge to tell me the specifics of the laws... for example, explain to me why it is not illegal to produce pornography?
Go To Top of page [Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:08:23 AM
What do you mean am I a lawyer?

It doesn't exactly take a degree in the studies of law to know that prostitution is ILLEGAL. In fact, I was surprised that my 5th grade cousin didn't know....

And don't even start with the whole pornography equaling or not equaling prostitution bit, that's a pretty sorry excuse for justifying such a sleazy act.


And FYI, I'm a 21 year old college student who has never been in a relationship with anyone EVER, because I'm too damn shy and socially inept....yet I still understand the way things work better than you.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:13:28 AM
I'm a bit older than you but I'm also in my 20s. I have not been in a relationship either, as I too am shy. When I make these offers, I never word it in a way that could be construed as prostitution. My offers are always for a lady's company. How that is interpreted is up to the person who reads it. You don't even know what country I live in, do you? You're just going and making assumptions. Laws vary around the world, and I can tell you that I am not located in the USA. How is it that escorts are legally allowed to operate agencies in the US, and advertise in phonebooks and papers?
Go To Top of page [Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:33:38 AM
First off, you live in Australia. You just deleted your location under your profile before that last post.

However Dana lives in the US, and from the wording of your original post, it was VERY clear as to what your intentions were. Do you think Dana is stupid? You really think she thought you wanted to meet her for merely dinner and a movie? Or perhaps just for an intellectual conversation? Don't kid yourself here.

And about the whole escort thing: Dana- at least to my knowledge- does not do escorting. So sorry for bursting your bubble.

You had no reason to get pissed at her for her refusing you. It's not like she's obligated to take such offers. Like I said, she's not an escort. If she was, and had a profile/advertisement, it might be different. But you can't get bent out of shape because she won't fuck random people for money. It's 100% her choice and her body and she has every right to chose her partners. Even in porn, I'm sure some performers have refused to work with others; while the directors do make the choices, it's not like they are physically FORCED to participate.

And I'm not talking about the whole race thing, if for some reason a girl didn't want Manuel Ferrera as a partner on screen, then she would just not sign the contract....it's that simple. Even then, they can't get Manuel to rape her if she backs out. Of course she'll then suffer the consequences of not getting hired easily, etc...

But most stars know what they are getting into, and that doesn't include having people outside of the industry.

Edited by - dukenukem4eva on 12/9/2008 5:34:42 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Shagdog
Member

Houston
657 Posts
1/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:36:49 AM
Just because these ladies are doing porn movie does not mean they have given up their rights to who and when they have sex.

Prostitutes have the right of refusal.

Women will always have a right to say NO.

Their billions of women in the world, move on and find one that will accept your offer.

Go To Top of page [Link]
HeyNow
Oblivious Moderator

In real life, guys make sluts out of innocent chicks by fingering their clits!
22104 Posts
1/03
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:37:36 AM
Dave, you probably should have called this thread "What is wrong with me?"
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13788 Posts
4/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:47:00 AM
@Davez621: So you say in the OP that "80-90% of the time" your offer is accepted. So that must mean that there are others who have not accepted your offer.

Why have you not started identical threads about them?

Answer: because you're full of shit. You don't really believe the things you are typing. This is disingenuous posting and you're not fooling anyone. I don't know if you're just having a fun drunk post, or trolling, or if you're an XPTer who's posting our reactions to your big practical joke over there as we speak, but whatever it is, cut it out.

Go To Top of page [Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:48:05 AM
You really thought by posting this topic you'd get the answer in regards to "what was wrong with Dana?"


You thought we'd all agree with you and start bashing Dana, questioning her character?

You thought that the truth would come out and Dana would forever be branded as the most bitchy and arrogant pornstar ever?

How could you possibly think anyone would side with you?

Please....

Go To Top of page [Link]
DukeNukem4Eva
Deactivated User

43 Posts
5/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:49:25 AM
Whoa, killbill is totally right...I can't believe I took this guy so seriously.

And I always meant to ask this, but what is XPT?

Sorry for the n00b question....

Edited by - dukenukem4eva on 12/9/2008 5:51:49 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13788 Posts
4/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 05:52:49 AM
^ XPT = xxxporntalk.com, a forum that is known for, among other things, making fun of/playing jokes on ADT.

[edit: wrote "thread" but I meant to write "forum".]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on 12/9/2008 5:53:32 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 06:02:09 AM
This is real funny, check out Davez621's other posts on here, He's been buying and selling porn DVD's, for a few bucks! This seems rather strange for a guy who can offer porn stars large sums of money for their sexual services. He say's he's mailing the DVD's from Aus too, so I presume he flys to LA for sex, quite an expensive way to get a night of lust!

What a complete fucking bullshiter!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Bobcat
Senior Member

3005 Posts
2/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 06:08:16 AM
And on a more serious note, only some sort of asshole raciest **** would come up with this sort of garbage!




Davez621 wrote:

By this point I'm really pissed. You CHOOSE? No, dear, the *director* chooses. You have done almost EVERY single black man in the entire business, and you say you are choosey?


Go To Top of page [Link]
ma meeshka
Iconoclastic Member

16032 Posts
4/06
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 06:09:42 AM

top notch douchebaggery perpetrated by the op.

Go To Top of page [Link]
porndude
Member

226 Posts
7/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 06:13:17 AM
Do you think if I email a pornstar I'd like to rape, murder, then murder them again I'd get a reply?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 06:59:46 AM
DukeNukem4Eva - yes, you are correct about the country I live in. However, Dana was recently here, in my very city, in fact, and she still wasn't interested. So location had nothing to do with it. (by the way, she mentioned in her blog how nice and friendly we are. If only half the people she met *knew* what she actually did for a living. We are a very accepting people, but if she were to go and tell everyone "I suck my ass juice off black dicks for money', I think that'd probably be pushing it)

KillBill - you ask me "Why have you not started identical threads about them?" (other pornstars who declined). Well, I know for a fact that Dana Dearmond posts here, for one. Some of the others gave me better reasons why they were unable to do it (such as other commitments, etc), which I completely understand. Some just didn't respond at all (leaving me unsure whether the message was even received or not). Some lived in different parts of the country and only worked in LA while filming. Whereas I believe Dana lives in LA, or at least CA.

(but if you really want names - I'll name one (seeing as she said no, I can't see how it's incriminating in any way): Barbara Summer. I offered to pay her airfare and cover all costs, but she said no, that she was doing her own thing in Prague and she didn't have the time, but then she says if I'm ever over there, we could "talk" and that security would be a must. About 9-12 months later I re-contacted her to see if perhaps she changed her mind, and she said no, she would not even see me if I went there! I mentioned that previously she said she would, and she said - "Oh, did I say that?!" and still no! (Shakes head). WAY hotter girl than Dana Dearmond, by the way. I contacted her before Dana.)

Also, I made the comment about black guys not because I'm racist but she seems to do a disproportionately high number of IR flicks (12 out of 37 in 2008, not counting les scenes, according to IAFD). That's 1/3 of her titles in 2008. Also, IR is seen as more 'taboo' and hence dirtier in a way.

Edited by - Davez621 on 12/9/2008 7:44:13 AM

Edited by - Davez621 on 12/9/2008 7:53:41 AM

Edited by - Davez621 on 12/9/2008 8:04:31 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
mark59
Member

always took candy from strangers
32 Posts
10/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 07:14:34 AM
bizarre....
Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 07:36:39 AM
Look, let's be honest here.. someone who does depraved acts on video doesn't exactly have high moral standards. They're hardly going to be church-goers. So is seeing someone privately any different, in the end? I don't think so. I would have thought people in here would be a bit more liberal.
Go To Top of page [Link]
love_that_porn
Senior Member

2554 Posts
9/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 08:31:21 AM


Davez621 wrote:
Look, let's be honest here.. someone who does depraved acts on video doesn't exactly have high moral standards. They're hardly going to be church-goers.

I'm liberal-minded but WTF does your above statement have to do with anything? How do you know that pornstars don't go to church? And whose the more moral-minded person, someone who loves sex in front of a camer, is true to their sexual appetite and is a personable, happy communicator with her fans and shows us how real pornstars can be, or someone in a white collar who leads a church and yet is the truest of hypocrites while raping young children?

And as to the rest of your boo-hoo... just drop it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
buckaroo
Member

297 Posts
10/08
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 08:48:03 AM
Don't you people know trolls feed off attention? The worst thing you can do to a troll is ignore it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BigBobxxx
Senior Member

6465 Posts
5/04
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 08:48:47 AM


HeyNow wrote:
Dave, you probably should have called this thread "What is wrong with me?"

+1

Seems to me that Dana Dearmond was wise to avoid this drama.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Davez621
Deactivated User

11 Posts
6/07
Posted - Dec 9 2008 : 09:01:22 AM


BigBobxxx wrote:


HeyNow wrote:
Dave, you probably should have called this thread "What is wrong with me?"

+1

Seems to me that Dana Dearmond was wise to avoid this drama.


LOL... Dana Dearmond is in her late 20s - by the time she's 30 her "career" in porn will be over. But nobody will hire her after that due to her past, and she and the kids will have to get by on just hubby's income alone. She'll wish she had taken up all of those offers (I have no doubt she's received others). I can tell you that by the time she's 40 the offers will no longer be there.

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: Lela star Mandingo

Next topic: Need help Identifying this pornstar.

Jump To: