more performer info on...

Image of Max Hardcore
Max Hardcore

When Did Max Hardcore Get Out?

AuthorTopic
Babylonblack
Member

31 Posts
2/11
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 02:50:22 PM
Heard Max Hardcore got out prison last week. He is supposed to be making a comeback and upset that Mike Adrinao stole his style. Max started all the toys and hard ass fucking of females. Does anyone know if he signed with anyone yet?
Does anyone known anything about this?

[mod edit: fixed ALL CAPS subject line. See the ADT forum etiquette.]

Edited by - killbillvol69 on Feb 26 2011

[Link]
Fernandez
Deactivated User

856 Posts
12/08
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 03:02:40 PM
Word on the street has it that Max and Adriano have an apt. together somewhere in Studio City.

Go To Top of page [Link]
celluloidferox
Senior Member

@EmperorCorndog
1901 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 03:39:10 PM
Shame, they should have left his disgusting hide in that prison cell to rot.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Babylonblack
Member

31 Posts
2/11
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 03:43:22 PM
Damn no woman or man's ass is safe on that block knowing that Max did that Jail time and may have been doing his cellmate on the sly....
Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

588 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 06:20:12 PM


celluloidferox wrote:
Shame, they should have left his disgusting hide in that prison cell to rot.

I agree. Porn was much better without that scumbag.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 06:23:59 PM
I have a highly negative opinion of him too, but I still believe that the obscenity prosecution was unjust.
Go To Top of page [Link]
wcw43921
Senior Member

1009 Posts
4/08
Posted - Feb 25 2011 : 07:41:29 PM
^Seconded. It constitutes an abridgment of speech, and to hell with it and all others like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________


"There can never be too many beautiful women Hypnotized for our pleasure."

Go To Top of page [Link]
jizzyjay
Member

759 Posts
10/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 09:26:04 AM


2bollocks wrote:


celluloidferox wrote:
Shame, they should have left his disgusting hide in that prison cell to rot.

I agree. Porn was much better without that scumbag.



My,My, you're all making negative comments,yet you're watching porn.That's like the pot calling the kettle black.The only difference between Max and everybody else who's making porn is Max went to jail and the others havn't.

Edited by - jizzyjay on 2/26/2011 9:26:58 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Gore Gore Girl
Doctor of the Erotic Arts

www.goregoregirl.com
7695 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 09:56:48 AM
^ Do you sincerely believe that's the *only* difference between Max's product and other product available? You're saying the content of the next Elegant Angel movie is the same as the content of any random Max Hardcore flick?
Go To Top of page [Link]
realtip
Senior Member

5320 Posts
6/04
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 10:37:04 AM
I haven't heard anything about him returning to porn. After the ordeal of having to face the unreasonably excessive punishment of an unjust conviction, I would think that making porn would be the farthest thing from his mind at the present time. He most likely has other priorities to address, such as getting his life back together and his affairs back in order. I don't doubt that he may eventually decide to start making porn again once his affairs are settled and he has fully readjusted himself back to his normal routines. But making porn is probably not at the top of his list of important things to do after getting out of jail.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Capt Easy
Deactivated User

141 Posts
12/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 10:51:57 AM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:
^ Do you sincerely believe that's the *only* difference between Max's product and other product available? You're saying the content of the next Elegant Angel movie is the same as the content of any random Max Hardcore flick?


The main difference is boredom. Although vile, Max had creativity and edge. Elegant Angel is strictly porn by the numbers.
Strange how Jaysin uses baseball bats, spitting, farting, enemas, ass eating, etc. and the cry babies are silent.
Oh, that's right, Max called them bad names.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3106 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 10:54:40 AM
I've never quite understood the hate Max receives from porn fans. I don't know the guy personally (and neither does most people who put him down) and most of what he does isn't my cup of tea but from what I see Max really isn't that different from some the other porn directors out there. The guy found a niche and makes a certain type of porn that enough fans apparently like to keep him successful. There's always the talk about how he treats women yet he has women who choose to work with him over and over. There's talk about the "sex" acts he preforms yet it's not like the women don't know before hand what he plans to do. Max has been doing his type of porn for years and has a reputation that's far from a secret. I think and most viewers or girl performers know pretty much what to expect from a Max production.
Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:14:14 AM
Some performers (Rebeca Linares for example) might be new to the scene and unaware of what Max will do them, and IMO there is a major difference between how Max/JM Productions treat the women vis a vis Elegant Angel. Would be interested in any input from performers on this issue. Back in The Hitch-hiker days Max's product was more reasonable , but it had degenerated to the point where it seemed to be to be genuinely abusive, but again IMO Max's Constitutional rights were trampled upon when he was criminally prosecuted.
Go To Top of page [Link]
realtip
Senior Member

5320 Posts
6/04
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:37:14 AM

Capt Easy wrote:
Strange how Jaysin uses baseball bats, spitting, farting, enemas, ass eating, etc. and the cry babies are silent.

Not exactly. IIRC, I believe atleast one of Jay Sin's movies was used as one of the movies in the obscenity prosecution of Evil Angel this past year. This should prove the point that this isn't about Max Hardcore. This is about a whole agenda to take down all adult entertainment. Max was just a pawn in the game. People who think that this was all solely about Max making dirty movies fail to see the bigger picture of how this is a tactic to oppose all porn, not just one person, by doing it one step at a time.
Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

588 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:42:55 AM


jizzyjay wrote:


2bollocks wrote:


celluloidferox wrote:
Shame, they should have left his disgusting hide in that prison cell to rot.

I agree. Porn was much better without that scumbag.



My,My, you're all making negative comments,yet you're watching porn.That's like the pot calling the kettle black.The only difference between Max and everybody else who's making porn is Max went to jail and the others havn't.

Edited by - jizzyjay on 2/26/2011 9:26:58 AM


So this is the kind of stuff you tell yourself to convince yourself that it's alright to watch women getting abused beyond recognition? You remind me of rapists and murderers. They always want to claim that everybody else also 'kind of' likes the same thing they do. I watch women getting fucked while they are having a good time. You want to see them getting destroyed, nothing more. There is a gigantic diffirence you sick creeps(who are into Little and his 'porn')

Go To Top of page [Link]
fu_q
Senior Member

MarvMontag.blogspot.com & @fu_qreviews (twitter)
5410 Posts
2/09
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 03:34:16 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
I have a highly negative opinion of him too, but I still believe that the obscenity prosecution was unjust.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3106 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 04:21:02 PM


realtip wrote:

Not exactly. IIRC, I believe atleast one of Jay Sin's movies was used as one of the movies in the obscenity prosecution of Evil Angel this past year. This should prove the point that this isn't about Max Hardcore. This is about a whole agenda to take down all adult entertainment. Max was just a pawn in the game. People who think that this was all solely about Max making dirty movies fail to see the bigger picture of how this is a tactic to oppose all porn, not just one person, by doing it one step at a time.


I agree with you. If you listen to some of the anti-porn people talk in the media they make it sound like all porn is the type of they say Max does. They all make it sound like that the people who make porn are forcing these poor helpless women to perform these vile acts and it's practically rape. The people who lump all porn together don't make any real distinction with the stuff Max does or the stuff VIVID does. They also don't seem to care or realize that much of this is acting and concentual stuff agreed upon before hand. They just see porn as this evil thing and it's easier to attack the obvious guys like Max in their efforts to bring all porn down.

Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 04:49:46 PM


2bollocks wrote:

So this is the kind of stuff you tell yourself to convince yourself that it's alright to watch women getting abused beyond recognition? You remind me of rapists and murderers. They always want to claim that everybody else also 'kind of' likes the same thing they do. I watch women getting fucked while they are having a good time. You want to see them getting destroyed, nothing more. There is a gigantic diffirence you sick creeps(who are into Little and his 'porn')


I can't speak for the other guy but for my part, I don't watch Max's movies. And you don't have to either. It's easy. Just use your brain and don't watch. Problem solved. Max doesn't exist. And hey. Your brain might actually get some exercise and someday you might actually understand why you're wrong here.

Edited by - randomprecision on 2/26/2011 4:50:37 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3106 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 04:54:51 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
Some performers (Rebeca Linares for example) might be new to the scene and unaware of what Max will do them, and IMO there is a major difference between how Max/JM Productions treat the women vis a vis Elegant Angel. Would be interested in any input from performers on this issue. Back in The Hitch-hiker days Max's product was more reasonable , but it had degenerated to the point where it seemed to be to be genuinely abusive, but again IMO Max's Constitutional rights were trampled upon when he was criminally prosecuted.


I think too many people get confused with what actual reality vs what's presented on screen. First of all, ELEGANT ANGEL sets out to appeal to a different audience than JM and Max's audience just as VIVID goes after a different crowd than JULES JORDAN's movies. And it should be that way because everyone doesn't have the same tastes in what they like to watch. I think there are also performers who like doing different types of performances. Just as there are perhaps contract girls with long lists of things they won't do there are girls who enjoy or are open to doing more extreme stuff.

As I mentioned before there have been girls who've done all the stuff some people see as so horrible and vile that Max and JM do and have no problem not only doing it but go back to do more. Just because they're playing a girl who might be against having all that stuff done to them in the movie doesn't mean that's what happened in reality. It's not like Max fooled them several times by promising to do a gentle scene and once the cameras started rolling started forcing them to do those things. Really...when Max is standing there for waiting for for his stream of pee to start and the girl's waiting in position with their mouths wide open...I think they know what's coming. Same with most the other stuff Max does. It fantasy/acting not real life.

Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

588 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 05:46:36 PM


RandomPrecision wrote:


2bollocks wrote:

So this is the kind of stuff you tell yourself to convince yourself that it's alright to watch women getting abused beyond recognition? You remind me of rapists and murderers. They always want to claim that everybody else also 'kind of' likes the same thing they do. I watch women getting fucked while they are having a good time. You want to see them getting destroyed, nothing more. There is a gigantic diffirence you sick creeps(who are into Little and his 'porn')


I can't speak for the other guy but for my part, I don't watch Max's movies. And you don't have to either. It's easy. Just use your brain and don't watch. Problem solved. Max doesn't exist. And hey. Your brain might actually get some exercise and someday you might actually understand why you're wrong here.

Edited by - randomprecision on 2/26/2011 4:50:37 PM


How would you feel about Pedophiles using this exact argument when it comes to child pornography? If you want to put morals aside for equality lets deal with these type of things then.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 05:49:48 PM
IMO Max's act is a combination of fantasy and reality, and that most of the porn actresses are fully consenting, but cited Rebeca Linares as a contrary example because I read something that she wrote in Spanish, and as a result of reading believe that (perhaps unintentionally and due to a language barrier) that she did not freely consent to certain activities and that certain things were done to her against her will. The basis for this charge is both the direct way in which she characterized her experiences with Max as well as the general tenor of her observations.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Gore Gore Girl
Doctor of the Erotic Arts

www.goregoregirl.com
7695 Posts
1/09
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 06:05:09 PM
^ Add Roxy Jezel to that also. Linares and Jezel don't mince their words when it comes to their experiences with Max. But clearly, some people will always resort to "They knew what they were getting into" or some other justification. He shouldn't have gone to jail for obscenity, that we can all agree on. Obscenity law is absurd and outdated. It annoys me that he is being held up as some kind of free speech hero though. He's the last person I'd want representing my "speech."
Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 06:22:00 PM
He is no hero to me, but IMO he was the victim of an unjust Federal obscenity prosecution. I am not well-versed on the Roxy Jezel situation, but studying the Rebeca Linares situation leads me to believe her when she said that she had no idea what a Max Hardcore scene entailed. To my mind, the onus ought to be on the producers of extreme content porn to demonstrate that the actresses who perform in those videos know what is entailed, for example they should have the opportunity to screen similar material prior to executing a commercial release. OTOH it is my belief that punishment for failing to meet these standards to be premised upon a lack of informed consent rather than the so-called criminal obscenity of the content.
Go To Top of page [Link]
tookie
Senior Member

1810 Posts
11/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 07:11:43 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
He is no hero to me, but IMO he was the victim of an unjust Federal obscenity prosecution. I am not well-versed on the Roxy Jezel situation, but studying the Rebeca Linares situation leads me to believe her when she said that she had no idea what a Max Hardcore scene entailed. To my mind, the onus ought to be on the producers of extreme content porn to demonstrate that the actresses who perform in those videos know what is entailed, for example they should have the opportunity to screen similar material prior to executing a commercial release. OTOH it is my belief that punishment for failing to meet these standards to be premised upon a lack of informed consent rather than the so-called criminal obscenity of the content.


Anyone who watches that scene can clearly see that she is very upset and overwhelmed by what's happening.Unfortunately,that is exactly what makes a scene like that one a favorite for Max fans. The trauma evident in her eyes is what gets them off. It's the whole point of what Max does.
Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 07:49:09 PM
Any fan who delights in seeing genuine trauma isn't any better than Max at his worst. I might be willing to believe that Max prefers willing partners willing to undergo masochistic degradation in exchange for money. I stopped watching his product back in Nineties, after The Hitch-Hiker series I thought he had crossed the line from rough sex to abuse. Consent is a thin reed upon which to defend one's conduct, and having sat on a jury I can assure everyone that we considered all sorts of extraneous matters in reaching our verdict. We were the law and we knew it, to quote a phrase from a fellow ADTer. It wouldn't totally surprise me if Max might have been convicted based upon the repulsiveness of his product. Still believe that he was done an injustice, but perhaps Max's own conduct contributed to his fate.
Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 08:23:19 PM


2bollocks wrote:

How would you feel about Pedophiles using this exact argument when it comes to child pornography? If you want to put morals aside for equality lets deal with these type of things then.


Nice try but that's not what we're discussing here. And that's the second time in this thread you've attempted to intimidate others with a manipulative statement like that. It doesn't work here so forget it. I've been around long enough to have heard this moronic argument too many times. It's fallacious but frankly, I'm tired, I have a terrible cold and you're not worth the effort. Suffice it to say that if your argument wasn't so weak, you wouldn't feel that you have to prop it up with such a pathetic attempt at emotional manipulation.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 08:36:21 PM
I say bollocks to that comparison. Child porn ALWAYS involves a violation of both the morality of consent as well as felonious criminal conduct. If it can be proven that Max Hardcore violated the consent of the women with whom he performed, then he should endure the full weight of the law. The facts are to the contrary, he was prosecuted on Federal obscenity charges, and the actress involved testified that she consented to the encounter. I have posited that his encounter with Rebeca Linares may have involved immoral conduct on Max Hardcore's part, but during the many months that Rebeca Linares was in the USA she never made any formal, legal complaint, and surely we can all agree that all of us, including Max Hardcore ought not be punished without due process of law. Therefore, one must conclude that while his conduct may be subject to moral censure, no actress has instituted legal proceedings alleging a lack of consent, and jumping to legal conclusions would violate legal due process.
Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

588 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 08:51:17 PM


RandomPrecision wrote:


2bollocks wrote:

How would you feel about Pedophiles using this exact argument when it comes to child pornography? If you want to put morals aside for equality lets deal with these type of things then.


Nice try but that's not what we're discussing here. And that's the second time in this thread you've attempted to intimidate others with a manipulative statement like that. It doesn't work here so forget it. I've been around long enough to have heard this moronic argument too many times. It's fallacious but frankly, I'm tired, I have a terrible cold and you're not worth the effort. Suffice it to say that if your argument wasn't so weak, you wouldn't feel that you have to prop it up with such a pathetic attempt at emotional manipulation.


I knew you would not be able to answer. Pathetic set of excuses there, get back at me when you have the balls to respond. Untill then, keep enjoying that snuff film porn and stay out of this.

Go To Top of page [Link]
2bollocks
Member

588 Posts
3/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 08:58:44 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
I say bollocks to that comparison. Child porn ALWAYS involves a violation of both the morality of consent as well as felonious criminal conduct. If it can be proven that Max Hardcore violated the consent of the women with whom he performed, then he should endure the full weight of the law. The facts are to the contrary, he was prosecuted on Federal obscenity charges, and the actress involved testified that she consented to the encounter. I have posited that his encounter with Rebeca Linares may have involved immoral conduct on Max Hardcore's part, but during the many months that Rebeca Linares was in the USA she never made any formal, legal complaint, and surely we can all agree that all of us, including Max Hardcore ought not be punished without due process of law. Therefore, one must conclude that while his conduct may be subject to moral censure, no actress has instituted legal proceedings alleging a lack of consent, and jumping to legal conclusions would violate legal due process.

Wether is was justified or not, I'm sure at several points Little did things to these girls that were not discussed beforehand and went way beyond what was originally agreed upon. Plenty of these rough type of porn companies have done this and continue to do so to this day. There has to be a way for these people to be held accountable for this, and I'm not sure if there's a law that prohibits this. Max really deserved going to prison, it was sweet karma, and I just wish he stayed in there forever instead of him getting free and now going back to abusing young women on film.

Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 09:14:10 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:
It annoys me that he is being held up as some kind of free speech hero though. He's the last person I'd want representing my "speech."

He isn't being held up as a hero. Not by me, anyhow. People are simply saying he's the victim of an unjust law. They charged him with obscenity for the precedent. Because they felt they could get a conviction. They were right. They didn't give a shit about Max. They knew it would be a strike against the porn biz. Legal precedent matters and whether you like Max or not, you have to understand what it means when he is convicted of obscenity.

Those of us who have little choice but to defend him on this forum certainly didn't choose him to be prosecuted for obscenity. He wouldn't be my first choice for someone to represent my speech either. But the first amendment wasn't written for the guy no one has a problem with. If it doesn't protect Max's speech, why should it protect anyone else's? If the only thing you have to do wrong in the United States Of America to get thrown in jail is offend 12 people by the way you've chosen to express yourself, porn (as well as just about any other kind of controversial expression) is finished. Everybody is offended by something. Max offends more people than most pornographers but so what? Do you think the people who decided to go after him believe the rest of the people in the porn business are good guys because they're not Max?

At any rate, do you think it pleases me to have to defend the guy? You could put Ted Bundy on trial for obscenity and (assuming that was all they charged him with) I would have no choice but to defend him. It's not about whether or not I think he may have done some bad stuff. It's about what they charged him with.


Edited by - randomprecision on 2/26/2011 9:22:32 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 09:48:47 PM


2bollocks wrote:

I knew you would not be able to answer. Pathetic set of excuses there, get back at me when you have the balls to respond. Untill then, keep enjoying that snuff film porn and stay out of this.


It's not that I can't respond. I'm just not wasting anymore of my time on you. I've argued these points with many people. If you want my responses to these stupid arguments you're making, use the forum search function. It's all been spelled out over and over and over. And again. I don't watch Max's movies. And even if I did, I wouldn't classify it as snuff porn.

Edit - I guess your arguments aren't technically stupid. They've just been made multiple times before and you would know this if you've been following the discussion we've been having on this forum over the past 5 years or so about Max. Seriously. Look it up on the search. I've been a bit short here because I've written so much about it in the past.

Edited by - randomprecision on 2/26/2011 9:56:24 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3106 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 10:39:57 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:
^ Add Roxy Jezel to that also. Linares and Jezel don't mince their words when it comes to their experiences with Max. But clearly, some people will always resort to "They knew what they were getting into" or some other justification. He shouldn't have gone to jail for obscenity, that we can all agree on. Obscenity law is absurd and outdated. It annoys me that he is being held up as some kind of free speech hero though. He's the last person I'd want representing my "speech."

Well...how about they should've known what they were getting into? If a girl is from another country and unfamiliar with what Max does I can understand that. But it's not like a girl just wanders on to a Max set to do a scene by accident. If Max is truly doing stuff against the girl's wishes the person who sent them over is quite the scumbag. And if Max is actually do such a thing the people surrounded and associated with him must share some of the blame also for letting it go on. And the girls need to be aware of who they're shooting with. Not too long ago a pornstar mentioned she didn't like doing a scene with Rocco because he's too rough. This girl has been in the biz for awhile and I can't believe she wasn't aware of how Rocco operates or bothered to find out or no one told her what type of stuff Rocco does before she shot the scene. I know people get upset when you put any blame on the victim but in some cases the victims let themselves end up in these situations because they weren't careful.

I certainly don't think Max is a hero by any stretch of the term but he doesn't seem to try to hide what he does or fool anyone that he's making VIVID type porn. The same goes with Rocco or the JM guys or whoever. I'm sure all of them would much rather have girls who know what they do and are okay with it than some girl who isn't.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 10:57:45 PM
2bollocks has set forth a number of points that to my mind indicate a shocking disregard for fundamental notions of legal rights that date back to the Magna Carta. Since the time of bad King John at Runnymede civilization has recognized that people ought not be thrown in prison forever without due process of law (habeas corpus). You may be sure that Mr. Little engaged in some conduct worthy of his perpetual incarceration, but fortunately you are not some all-powerful Savonarola, Ayatollah, or even Gaddafhi at the height of his powers.

The fact is simply that NOBODY, as far as I know, has ever preferred any criminal charges against Mr. Little charging him with any sexual or other type of assault upon their person. All of us are entitled to express opinions on how we think that he treats women, but in any society governed by the rule of law that is entirely distinct from evidence formally presented and evaluated upon which a criminal case might or might not be instituted. Your arguments might not be technically stupid, but they are callously indifferent to the notion of due process of law.

To paraphrase you there is no law that prohibits prosecution of persons who violate another's bodily integrity, but there are standards of due process governing such criminal proceedings, and they must begin within a complainant. Without a complainant we are just a bunch of folks speculating on an internet message board. I hope that I never live to see the day where competent criminal evidence is disposed of in favor of conjecture and supposition. If I am misreading you, and you are defending obscenity as the basis for prosecution, then we have nothing in common as the law of obscenity does not seek to protect the rights of the porn actress, rather to shield the tender eyes of the viewer from that which is deemed obscene, and IMO the Little case was therefore a miscarriage of constitutional justice.

As a final note, beware of calling upon the heavy hand of the criminal law to achieve "karma" without plenty of procedural and substantive safeguards. There lies the road to tyranny.

Go To Top of page [Link]
celluloidferox
Senior Member

@EmperorCorndog
1901 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:15:27 PM
I don't believe any pornographer belongs in prison for obscenity, it's a stupid charge with no concrete justification.

Max Hardcore belongs in prison because he's a piece of shit. Pure and simple. I don't care what the charge is; as long as villains like him, and Rob Black and the facial abuse guys are in prison where they belong.

Yes, the performers in question should have known what they were getting into. Does that put the blame on them and not Max Hardcore? Absolutely not, he's the scum who abused them, and he needs to be punished for it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
celluloidferox
Senior Member

@EmperorCorndog
1901 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:19:38 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:

As a final note, beware of calling upon the heavy hand of the criminal law to achieve "karma" without plenty of procedural and substantive safeguards. There lies the road to tyranny.



You are right about that. There must be a defined charge, but someone like him being allowed to go free is anything but justice served.

The legal system in this country is a fraud anyway; maybe not tyrrical, but a fraud nonetheless.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:35:20 PM
In the abstract, I might subscribe to the notion that Max Hardcore probably has committed criminal offenses for which merit his incarceration, but I am not willing to cut down all of the trees in the forest of due process of law dating back to the Magna Carta and habeas corpus. There has to my knowledge never been even one complainant state under oath that he committed a crime against her. Therefore, what would be the basis upon which one would call for the men carrying guns and chains to carry him off to prison? The rule of law either exists or not, and destroying it is a fateful step towards tyranny.
Go To Top of page [Link]
RandomPrecision
Senior Member

Dookie?
28480 Posts
3/06
Posted - Feb 26 2011 : 11:37:38 PM


celluloidferox wrote:
I don't believe any pornographer belongs in prison for obscenity, it's a stupid charge with no concrete justification.

Max Hardcore belongs in prison because he's a piece of shit. Pure and simple. I don't care what the charge is


Then you do believe pornographers belong in prison for obscenity. If you don't care what the charge is, you don't care about real justice.

Go To Top of page [Link]
celluloidferox
Senior Member

@EmperorCorndog
1901 Posts
1/10
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 12:12:10 AM
^ what real justice?

I am saying that John Stagliano should never have been indicted. Max Hardcore shouldn't have been either, but he most definitely belongs behind bars because he's a scumbag. That's what i'm saying.

I'm not the prosecuting attorney; I'm just someone who doesn't like to see women abused.

Go To Top of page [Link]
realtip
Senior Member

5320 Posts
6/04
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 02:41:16 AM
^If you don't like to see it, then simply don't watch it. Problem solved.

Just like in every other thread on controversial porn figures that pops up here, I find many of the comments posted here to be far more disgusting than anything Max Hardcore, or any other pornographer, could ever produce. If people who claim to be supporters and fans of porn are this gullible and irrational, then it's no wonder that we have such a battle to preserve the rights of free expression on our hands. If the people who are supposed to be for it aren't even really for it, then the battle might as well be lost. I now know what people mean when they say cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 10:24:44 AM
Personal notions of justice are worth very little within the ambit of a system. I attended some of the Stagliano trial, and those who were trying to send him to prison don't give a flying fuck about fine distinctions between John and Little. I wouldn't be surprised if THEIR personal notions of justice would include sending us to prison as some type of moral accomplices. POrn consumers who celebrate Little's incarceration ought to masturbate less and think more.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3106 Posts
2/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 11:10:08 AM


celluloidferox wrote:

I'm not the prosecuting attorney; I'm just someone who doesn't like to see women abused.


Well then there's probably plenty of porn that you shouldn't be watching. It's fairly common in porn to hear stories from women saying they did stuff they didn't enjoy doing. This happens with lots of directors and lots of male performers they work with. This ranges being made to work through a painful anal scene to the guys shooting a load in their eyes when they didn't want it. You probably hate the Max stuff moreso because you see it as more "vile" or humiliating but abuse is abuse. The level of forcing someone to do something they don't want isn't based on how bad you decide it is. The woman who feels abused because she had to endure a prolonged anal scene isn't any less abused than the woman who had Max smear something on their face they didn't like or whatever. The only difference is that some directors cut that stuff out and perhaps max leaves his stuff in.

Go To Top of page [Link]
pornfan_2
Member

208 Posts
5/06
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 11:35:23 AM
Here is a little challenge. All the people who complain against max would be buying his titles if he became just a director and had a younger looking guy doing the same things to the girls.

I like because he has the courage to go beyond run in the mill stuff which others produce.

Edited by - pornfan_2 on 2/27/2011 11:36:13 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 11:37:40 AM
While I don't really like anything about little Max, I do find it interesting that Rocco Sifreddi seems to get a pass on his bullshit.
Go To Top of page [Link]
mug_glazer
Member

402 Posts
10/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 11:42:01 AM
The fact that Max has done time and the Facialabuse, Ghettogaggers and Latinaabuse guys haven't speaks volumes about the criminal justice system.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Aplus
Senior Member

1902 Posts
5/05
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 12:00:33 PM
Not with me he doesn't. I haven't watched a Rocco produced film in years because of his shtick. I suppose guys like him and Max will always walk a fine line with me, but I simply refuse to watch.

Even within the realm of porno making, no still means no. A distinction the law still luckily recognizes. There are accidents and mistakes, but then there is also intent. Those who play with fire, sometimes get burned. Guys like Max and John unfortunately get prosecuted unfairly, much like most of America, but no one is supposed to be above the law.

Producing porn was never meant for the faint-of-heart IMO, because it always has been occasionally targeted.

Go To Top of page [Link]
tbetts12
Member

91 Posts
11/10
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 01:42:14 PM
dont have a problem with Max's,content face fucking and rough anal
is pretty common in gonzo porn now a days,just look at brazzers content

People have an issue with Max's buisness practices,he has a deal with
agents to find young chicks who are brand new to the biz and mislead
them into sex acts they didnt neccarily agree. One asian porn actresses
said when she was new she was booked to do a simple BJ scene with
max,and then 15 min into the scene,he started facefucking her,and he pissed
on her face. Plenty of other female actresses have said that once they get
to max's set,that he starts doing things that was not agreed upon with
her agent.

There are plenty other rough hardcore studios,but none really gets complaints
like max,does the dudes at facial abuse.com are just as hardcore,but they are clear
to their models about whats going to happen,so you dont hear models complain
like they do with Max,so that leads to believe Max is the problem.

I dont blame the new girl,I blame Max and the girls agent.
Theres no way a new model is going to be able to look through
every producers and studios video log,to see how rough each scene is
and even if you could some scenes are rougher than others,so
you probably couldnt always come to your conclusion.

If you wanna face fuck a chick and ram her asshole fine just
tell her up front thats gonna happen and pay her rate for that,
but dont tell a chick its just an average bj or Bg and then change the rules.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 02:07:59 PM
I disdain Max and believe that some of the things said about him are probably true. To reiterate though, we live under the rule of law and to my knowledge none of the potential victims have ever sworn out any type of written document upon which criminal or even civil charges might have been instituted. The obscenity charges were an entirely distinct matter, and I reject the way proceedings were implemented against Max, John, JM Productions, etcetera.
Go To Top of page [Link]
tbetts12
Member

91 Posts
11/10
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 02:34:26 PM


elgringoviejo58 wrote:
I disdain Max and believe that some of the things said about him are probably true. To reiterate though, we live under the rule of law and to my knowledge none of the potential victims have ever sworn out any type of written document upon which criminal or even civil charges might have been instituted. The obscenity charges were an entirely distinct matter, and I reject the way proceedings were implemented against Max, John, JM Productions, etcetera.

oh Im not saying he should have went to jail.
im just saying how max gets so much hate in the porn community.

Go To Top of page [Link]
elgringoviejo58
Senior Member

6381 Posts
1/07
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 02:36:34 PM
Max isn't exactly someone whom I admire.
Go To Top of page [Link]
His Dudeness
All Business

Shut the fuck up, Donny!!
5157 Posts
4/10
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 03:28:29 PM
Has good ol' Max started making new scenes yet?
Go To Top of page [Link]
Ramsey
Senior Member

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be!
17874 Posts
10/02
Posted - Feb 27 2011 : 04:06:24 PM
Max should make a new movie called: Free at Last

Max set the example in the early 90's, now everybody is doing what he created as in hardcore anal sex. He should get the credit for that! The Anal Adventures of Max Hardcore.....those were the days!

Go To Top of page [Link]
Page 1 of 8 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last

All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: who is this porn actor? (topic moved)

Next topic: need help ! girls with long hair?

Jump To: