Reviewers Recommend
Meet Kelly ShibariMeet Kelly Shibari - review by T0MBOne
Director: Eddie Powell
Starring: Mr. Pete, Mick Blue, Ramon Nomar, James Deen, Kelly Shibari, Scarlet Lavey. Read review

Who are some hot half asian pornstars?

AuthorTopic
PornBoy
Deactivated User


1080 Posts
2/00
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:20:00 AM
I'm just become obsessed with that half asian girl on Smallville. I need to know some more great half asian girls to check out. Thus far I've seen Nautica and Allura Eden.
[Link]
dac
David Aaron Clark

Just another WKW wannabe
1213 Posts
2/04
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:49:00 AM
Hmmm, okay .... Kris Taliana (Korean-Caucasian), Kylie Rey (Cambodian-Salvadorean), Ava Devine (Chinese-Italian), Kimmy Kahn (Filipina-Caucasian) .... how that for a start?

davidaaronclark.com
asianmouthclub.com

"Objectification and commodification of human sexuality beats flipping burgers or selling real estate."

Go To Top of page [Link]
Shylock
Spieglergirls.com

"Patron of the Tarts"
2299 Posts
3/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 02:02:00 AM


PornBoy wrote:
I'm just become obsessed with that half asian girl on Smallville. I need to know some more great half asian girls to check out. Thus far I've seen Nautica and Allura Eden.

PornBoy,

Check out Jayna Oso & Dana Vespoli.


SHYLOCK
"Patron of the Tarts"
Spieglergirls.com

Go To Top of page [Link]
SickNick
Member

313 Posts
5/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 02:08:00 AM
Isn't Ander Page half asian? She's gorgeous!
Go To Top of page [Link]
2dvd
Senior Member

Trading DVDs
2643 Posts
12/00
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 02:10:00 AM
ander page is super hot. I don't know, but when you mentioned it. she does look like she has some asian in her.
Go To Top of page [Link]
constance le
Member

550 Posts
10/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 02:40:00 AM
deja chan is half chinese, rose is half caucasian

constance le
DVSX.com
karaokewhore.com
Porn Star Karaoke Yahoo!Group

Edited by - constance le on 2/9/2004 2:42:04 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
dac
David Aaron Clark

Just another WKW wannabe
1213 Posts
2/04
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 03:01:00 AM
Didn't think of Ander ... yeah, she is from Hawaii, and part Filipina, I believe!

davidaaronclark.com
asianmouthclub.com

"Objectification and commodification of human sexuality beats flipping burgers or selling real estate."

Go To Top of page [Link]
SickNick
Member

313 Posts
5/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 03:19:00 AM
I figured Ander is half asian because I saw some photosets of her over at at www.moonangel.com which is a dedicated Asian model site.

Nick

Go To Top of page [Link]
-Kelly-
Senior Member

3727 Posts
5/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 08:25:00 AM
New girl Eva Angelina is supposedly Half Asian. She is a hot one.


Kelly

Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 12:43:00 PM
I think that Katsumi is half Asian, half French.
Go To Top of page [Link]
noahped
Senior Member

5214 Posts
8/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:06:00 PM
Jassie is half asian and all hot!

noahped

Go To Top of page [Link]
constance le
Member

550 Posts
10/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:23:00 PM
reina leone is half asian
Go To Top of page [Link]
bla
Member

Germany
214 Posts
2/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:26:00 PM
Kira Kener

Norwegian - Vietnamese

Go To Top of page [Link]
skronker
Notable Legendary Icon

Scopophiliac
21078 Posts
9/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 01:32:00 PM


constance le wrote:
deja chan is half chinese, rose is half caucasian

constance le
DVSX.com
karaokewhore.com
Porn Star Karaoke Yahoo!Group

Edited by - constance le on 2/9/2004 2:42:04 AM


Wow!

Well those screenshots have damn sure kick-started my day!

Why does it seem that "half-Asian" is the hot new trend in gonzo? It seems these young women are flooding the scene -- though, as a piece in the NY Times recently argued, a generation of bi (or tri-) racial/poly-ethnic kids is coming of age, and making a mark in all kinds of fields, from modeling to pop music to the art world. Why should porn be any different? Is this a case of hybrid vigor?

Being whitewhite WHITE , the most "exotic" I can claim to be is Irish! My grandpa was 1/8 or 1/16 Indian, but that is so distilled it barely counts for me. Perhaps I find these women so attractive because -- well, they ARE attractive -- but maybe on a Darwinian sense, the bloodline needs more melanin! We desire what we are not, or, at least, I do.

Anyway, bring 'em on!


Go To Top of page [Link]
sunchen
Xin Vision

The Spiteful, Delightful Eyeful
1700 Posts
10/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 03:43:00 PM


skronker wrote:
Wow!

Well those screenshots have damn sure kick-started my day!

Why does it seem that "half-Asian" is the hot new trend in gonzo? It seems these young women are flooding the scene -- though, as a piece in the NY Times recently argued, a generation of bi (or tri-) racial/poly-ethnic kids is coming of age, and making a mark in all kinds of fields, from modeling to pop music to the art world. Why should porn be any different? Is this a case of hybrid vigor?

Being whitewhite WHITE , the most "exotic" I can claim to be is Irish! My grandpa was 1/8 or 1/16 Indian, but that is so distilled it barely counts for me. Perhaps I find these women so attractive because -- well, they ARE attractive -- but maybe on a Darwinian sense, the bloodline needs more melanin! We desire what we are not, or, at least, I do.

Anyway, bring 'em on!


Skronk,

I'm not very exotic either, what with being 100% Asian. I've got tons of melanin.

DVSX. com - Free pics, free clips, NO pop ups, simply the BEST adult studio website.

Go To Top of page [Link]
picman
Senior Member

Nothing says I love you so much as a tongue in the ass.
4051 Posts
1/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 03:47:00 PM


skronker wrote:


constance le wrote:
deja chan is half chinese, rose is half caucasian

constance le
DVSX.com
karaokewhore.com
Porn Star Karaoke Yahoo!Group

Edited by - constance le on 2/9/2004 2:42:04 AM


Wow!

Well those screenshots have damn sure kick-started my day!

Why does it seem that "half-Asian" is the hot new trend in gonzo? It seems these young women are flooding the scene -- though, as a piece in the NY Times recently argued, a generation of bi (or tri-) racial/poly-ethnic kids is coming of age, and making a mark in all kinds of fields, from modeling to pop music to the art world. Why should porn be any different? Is this a case of hybrid vigor?

Being whitewhite WHITE , the most "exotic" I can claim to be is Irish! My grandpa was 1/8 or 1/16 Indian, but that is so distilled it barely counts for me. Perhaps I find these women so attractive because -- well, they ARE attractive -- but maybe on a Darwinian sense, the bloodline needs more melanin! We desire what we are not, or, at least, I do.

Anyway, bring 'em on!



I've always felt that "mutts" were usually better looking, stronger and smarter than purebred/inbred types. Without racial mixing we might all end up looking like the Queen of England. Ugh!
Go To Top of page [Link]
skronker
Notable Legendary Icon

Scopophiliac
21078 Posts
9/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 04:23:00 PM
Or Bisexual Britni! {little skronker joke}
Go To Top of page [Link]
skronker
Notable Legendary Icon

Scopophiliac
21078 Posts
9/02
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 04:43:00 PM


sunchen wrote:
[Skronk,

I'm not very exotic either, what with being 100% Asian. I've got tons of melanin.


Hmmm. Maybe it's time for a new series. "Asian Now, Asian Later."

Go To Top of page [Link]
hermes
Member

406 Posts
2/04
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 06:35:00 PM
I think I've read that both Avena Lee and Roxy Jezel (I just love her accent) are of mixed backgrounds...although I don't know how reliable that info was
Go To Top of page [Link]
Pete Zaface
Senior Member

2073 Posts
8/03
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 09:57:00 PM
Roxy's been billed as Salvadoran in the "Chica Boom" series, and as half-British, half-Thai elsewhere. Based on her speech, my money is on the latter.

Uh, have we forgotten Asia Carrera?

Go To Top of page [Link]
dac
David Aaron Clark

Just another WKW wannabe
1213 Posts
2/04
Posted - Feb 9 2004 : 10:16:00 PM
"some more great half-Asian chicks," asked Porn Boy. Does Asia C. qualify? um.... and yeah, Roxy is half-Thai, half-Caucasian (Aussie). CHICA BOOM uses non-Latinas ALL the time, and tries to pass them off ....

dac

davidaaronclark.com
asianmouthclub.com

"Objectification and commodification of human sexuality beats flipping burgers or selling real estate."

Go To Top of page [Link]
Keiko
Member

138 Posts
1/04
Posted - Feb 10 2004 : 03:28:00 AM
im 1/8th japanese.. :)

http://www.keikosworld.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/keikosworld/

Go To Top of page [Link]
Walter Burns
Legendary Quoter

IAFD, supporters of beastiality. Just say no.
11446 Posts
11/02
Posted - Feb 10 2004 : 10:00:00 AM


Keiko wrote:
im 1/8th japanese.. :)

Which part?



Chief Rebel Angel said:
"Having a good female perfomer who loves to perform and has genuinely sexual personality is the shit !!!"

Go To Top of page [Link]
sunchen
Xin Vision

The Spiteful, Delightful Eyeful
1700 Posts
10/03
Posted - Feb 10 2004 : 12:23:00 PM


skronker wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe it's time for a new series. "Asian Now, Asian Later."


Skronk, are you yet another person wondering when my debut is going to be? Sheesh.

I don't know how we forgot Asia Carrera on this thread initially. Unbelievable.

DVSX. com - Free pics, free clips, NO pop ups, simply the BEST adult studio website.

Go To Top of page [Link]
ExoticBeauty
Lili Anne

26 Posts
6/04
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 05:11:00 AM
I'm half korean and italian.

With life you have to take the good with the bad... T.C.

Go To Top of page [Link]
bridgette
Bridgette Kerkove

251 Posts
7/03
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 11:16:00 AM
Believe it or not gorgeous and cute Ashley Blue

love her!
Bridgette Kerkove

Go To Top of page [Link]
scatman
Member

398 Posts
4/04
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 12:03:00 PM
Tera Patrick: Mother is Thai; father is English.
Go To Top of page [Link]
nietzsche
Impresario of the Inane

Putting Descartes before the Whores
31166 Posts
8/03
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 12:07:00 PM
Eva Angelica is half Chinese.


I'm still dubious about the Ashley Blue thing.

-------------
<<<<[[[[

Go To Top of page [Link]
jewel denyle
Platinum X Pictures

1782 Posts
4/03
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 02:33:00 PM
Tera Patrick,Roxy Jezel,Dana Vespoli and Ashley Blue are all very beautiful.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Kperv
The Cuddler

*struck
(She slipped)

4893 Posts
1/04
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 02:35:00 PM

sunchen wrote:
Skronk, are you yet another person wondering when my debut is going to be? Sheesh.
And you keep teasing us pervs with sentences open to interpretation like that one. You eeevil woman you.
Go To Top of page [Link]
croy
Platinum Member

Discovry
31394 Posts
3/04
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 03:58:00 PM
How about magazine model Aria Giovanni? Magazines always say she is Italian, the body is clearly not asian, but the face is.

Edited by - croy on 6/29/2004 3:59:36 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
FRIDAY FAN
Member

526 Posts
1/04
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 05:48:00 PM
Wow! Really like Reina Leone and never saw her before. Can anyone recommend some titles for her?

Also check out Rose, mentioned earlier in this thread-Fantastic!!

Go To Top of page [Link]
macko
Member

32 Posts
10/02
Posted - Jun 29 2004 : 06:13:00 PM
Skylar Knight. Too bad she's not performing anymore.


Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Jun 30 2004 : 06:29:00 PM
Mallory Marx mentioned being Dutch-Indonesian (a common combination) but she's a bit vague about it as she alternatively mentions being Native American... From her looks, I'd say Dutch-Indonesian (possibly with some Chinese admixture which is not unheard of in Indonesia) is a fair possibility.

Sandra aka Esther (Private) is Dutch-Indonesian, but with two photo shoots and one video she hardly qualifies as a pornstar.

Go To Top of page [Link]
eduardo911
Senior Member

1354 Posts
8/03
Posted - Jul 5 2004 : 02:35:00 AM
I just thought of two favourites of mine from the 1980s:

Regine Bardot (aka Martha Mallory, Toy Sin, Brittany Bardot; November 30, 1965)

and

Sheena Horne (aka Debbie Berle, Debbie Houston, Lauren Lanceford; August 10, 1965).

They were both very cute. Note:
Regine Bardot was one of the first pornstars I saw who sported a shaven pussy at a time when a full bush was the norm.


Edited by - eduardo911 on 7/5/2004 2:36:55 AM

Go To Top of page [Link]
verybadkitty
Pandora Dreams

35 Posts
6/04
Posted - Jul 13 2004 : 05:36:00 PM
My roomate Lilli Anne is really hot half Korean half Italian, and she makes the cutest noises when you lick her! You can check her out in Lebian Swirlfest 4, Asian Divas 5, and coming soon Chick flick 6.
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Star Crossed
Previous topic: How many can you name?

Next topic: Missy Monroe Filmography

Jump To: