New Pornstar Galleries - [more]
Cassidy BanksEllery CorinRose BlackJade Nile

Why are first interracials such a big deal?

AuthorTopic
sh_rock
Member

we the people in order to form a more perfect union...
428 Posts
12/03
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 03:55:07 AM
Now I love watching black men in scenes with non black women. It is generally the only thing I watch in porn these days. But what is with a lot of people these days? It seems every time there is an announcement of someone's first ir people get excited as if they come upon a pool of water in a desert after wandering in it for a few days. Personally I do not find a first scene with a black man to get all that excited about. That especially goes for the ones that avoid doing black men for any length of time and /or if they have done the really hardcore stuff (anals, DPs, double anals, getting slapped and spat upon, etc.). So I generally will not watch their first ir if one finally decides to start doing it. This applies to the newbies as well, though if they do black men right off the bat or shortly after I will likely take a look at their first interracial scenes.

So why are first interracials such a big deal? I do not know if it is just me but I just don't find it to be a big deal myself.

[Link]
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1838 Posts
6/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 05:43:19 AM
^
For me, the main attraction of interracial scenes is white men doing black or Asian women. Which you fail to mention in your post.

Asian women usually do only interracial scenes with white and black guys, because there aren't that many Asian porn studs. But black women often stay with men of their race, and they don't do too many scenes with white guys. Which makes their scenes with white guys something special and something to see for people like me.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Enjoy it 1
Member

21 Posts
4/14
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 06:22:34 AM
As a white guy I just enjoy watching a white woman conquered by a ethnic male
Go To Top of page [Link]
jon301
New Member

2 Posts
2/12
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 08:06:19 AM


Dan wrote:
^
For me, the main attraction of interracial scenes is white men doing black or Asian women. Which you fail to mention in your post.

Asian women usually do only interracial scenes with white and black guys, because there aren't that many Asian porn studs. But black women often stay with men of their race, and they don't do too many scenes with white guys. Which makes their scenes with white guys something special and something to see for people like me.


Are you serious? lol The most popular black female pornstars like Jada Fire, Vanessa Blue, Skin Diamond and Marie Luv have had more sex with white men than black men. ( Not that it's a problem)
I never heard a black female pornstar turn down a interracial scene if you do please let me know. It is not that shocking for a black woman to do a scene with a white man as it is for a white women with a black man. The industry still make it seem taboo.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 08:34:30 AM
It's a big deal because apparently much like the people on this site it's a very big deal when a white girl has sex with a black guy on film for the first time. It seems many people spend a lot of time being concerned about white women with black men and when they finally do it. Add in all the people who harrass girls who don't and I would imagine those girls want it to be a big deal and let everyone be aware of it so those people bugging them about it can hopely stop bugging them about it and move on to pressuring the next girl.
Go To Top of page [Link]
BSD
Senior Member

San Diego, CA
6793 Posts
11/03
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 11:21:16 AM
SH_ROCK -

It's a big deal because white women get paid NOT to do it. (indirectly)

Then it's a big deal because later on after a sufficient period of time, they get paid more than usual TO do it. (at least for the first one.)

And it's a big deal because this is America. Where race will ALWAYS be a big deal.

BSD

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1838 Posts
6/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 12:02:55 PM


jon301 wrote:

Are you serious? lol The most popular black female pornstars like Jada Fire, Vanessa Blue, Skin Diamond and Marie Luv have had more sex with white men than black men. ( Not that it's a problem)
I never heard a black female pornstar turn down a interracial scene if you do please let me know. It is not that shocking for a black woman to do a scene with a white man as it is for a white women with a black man. The industry still make it seem taboo.


One of my favorite black porn stars is Baby Cakes, because she has very nice, big tits. According to her filmography at IAFD.com, it took her a year to do her 1st interracial scene, after she started performing in porn movies.

Sure, some black women didn't take long to start doing interracial scenes, just like some white women dive right into doing interracial porn too. But this doesn't apply to all porn stars. Many black women take a long time to do an interracial scene, if at all. And the same is true for white women too.

Edited by - Dan on 8/5/2014 12:06:21 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
tintintin
Member

604 Posts
8/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 12:14:02 PM
I guess in the States interracial is something unique or special. In most parts of Europe it more common so we don't make a hassle out of it.
Go To Top of page [Link]
killbillvol69
Moderator

^Lucy Pinder
13961 Posts
4/08
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 01:06:24 PM

Dan wrote:
One of my favorite black porn stars is Baby Cakes, because she has very nice, big tits. According to her filmography at IAFD.com, it took her a year to do her 1st interracial scene, after she started performing in porn movies.

Baby Cakes performed with Jerry (a white male) in Slippin' Into Darkness 2 on July 24 2008. She only started in the biz in early 2008 (prob around February, possibly March).

Go To Top of page [Link]
Dan
Senior Member

It's a very good 1st anal ride for the front-cover lass. I'm now a big fan of her big sexy ass.
1838 Posts
6/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 01:19:10 PM
^

I missed that movie, perhaps because it wasn't mentioned in a 1st-time interracial thread in this forum.

This is yet another reason for having such a discussion thread in this forum. It's too easy for guys like me to miss interracial porn scenes, when such scenes are few and far between for many porn stars.

Go To Top of page [Link]
euellgong
Member

...look at me...
61 Posts
1/14
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 03:04:07 PM
IR scenes aren't a big deal to me and I'm definitely not one of those who get super excited when a pornstar finally decides to swing that way
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bob Cobb
Deactivated User

235 Posts
6/14
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 08:17:39 PM
It's a marketing hook by producers to sell more product. Nothing more, nothing less.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 08:59:17 PM


sh_rock wrote:
Now I love watching black men in scenes with non black women. It is generally the only thing I watch in porn these days. But what is with a lot of people these days? It seems every time there is an announcement of someone's first ir people get excited as if they come upon a pool of water in a desert after wandering in it for a few days. Personally I do not find a first scene with a black man to get all that excited about. That especially goes for the ones that avoid doing black men for any length of time and /or if they have done the really hardcore stuff (anals, DPs, double anals, getting slapped and spat upon, etc.). So I generally will not watch their first ir if one finally decides to start doing it. This applies to the newbies as well, though if they do black men right off the bat or shortly after I will likely take a look at their first interracial scenes.

So why are first interracials such a big deal? I do not know if it is just me but I just don't find it to be a big deal myself.


I know you just tried to explain it but just as you don't get why it's a big deal when a girl does IR forthe first for some...I don't get why you care enough to purposely avoid watching the girl's first scene. I don't get why it would make a differene if it's her first, or third or eighth if you usually like watching IR. Not saying it's right or wrong but you're just as guilty of making first time IR a "thing" as the people who get all worked up over it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Draxxx
Senior Member

3108 Posts
2/07
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 09:27:27 PM


Bob Cobb wrote:
It's a marketing hook by producers to sell more product. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I guess works. But sometimes for some people it's just another thing to complain about. I remember a few years ago when Krista Rose did her first IR for ELEGANT ANGEL and they mentioned it was her first IR scene. Some people were upset that they'd even mention such a thing. This came from the "people are people" section of strange IR fans who basically beg for white girls to do black guys but don't like it to be mentioned on the cover or in the scene that the guy is black and the girls is white because it "shouldn't be about race!" and "people are people" but they make it all about race by wanting to specifically see a white girl and a black guy. Then there's the "she waited too long" section of IR fans who seem to have some sort of stopwatch timing the girl to her first IR. Apparently, if a girls goes past a certain time in the biz or goes past a ceratin age their IR scene doesn't matter because at that point she's apparently doing it because she's desperate to keep her career going. Lastly there's the "He ain't black" section of IR fans who have the thankless and totally ridiculous task of deciding which male pornstars are "black enough" to be considered offically black. These fans make sure to let as many people as they can know if the guy isn't really black and the girl is trying to pull a fast one on the fans by claiming to have banged a black guy but in fact just fucked a poser.

Go To Top of page [Link]
SxDoctor
Member

106 Posts
10/06
Posted - Aug 5 2014 : 09:52:09 PM


sh_rock wrote:

So why are first interracials such a big deal?


Because some people see it as a sort of personal validation of their big black cock fetish. I don't see it as any different than people being excited about first anals.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Curtom
Member

122 Posts
8/14
Posted - Aug 6 2014 : 11:39:02 AM


Draxxx wrote:


Bob Cobb wrote:
It's a marketing hook by producers to sell more product. Nothing more, nothing less.

And I guess works. But sometimes for some people it's just another thing to complain about. I remember a few years ago when Krista Rose did her first IR for ELEGANT ANGEL and they mentioned it was her first IR scene. Some people were upset that they'd even mention such a thing. This came from the "people are people" section of strange IR fans who basically beg for white girls to do black guys but don't like it to be mentioned on the cover or in the scene that the guy is black and the girls is white because it "shouldn't be about race!" and "people are people" but they make it all about race by wanting to specifically see a white girl and a black guy. Then there's the "she waited too long" section of IR fans who seem to have some sort of stopwatch timing the girl to her first IR. Apparently, if a girls goes past a certain time in the biz or goes past a ceratin age their IR scene doesn't matter because at that point she's apparently doing it because she's desperate to keep her career going. Lastly there's the "He ain't black" section of IR fans who have the thankless and totally ridiculous task of deciding which male pornstars are "black enough" to be considered offically black. These fans make sure to let as many people as they can know if the guy isn't really black and the girl is trying to pull a fast one on the fans by claiming to have banged a black guy but in fact just fucked a poser.



I'm part of the "He ain't black" crowd
Go To Top of page [Link]
Bob Cobb
Deactivated User

235 Posts
6/14
Posted - Aug 6 2014 : 01:29:10 PM
^ Ah. Billy Dee and Jake Steed weren't black because light-complected black guys don't count as black, eh? ;)
Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: Porn Piracy gets personal...

Next topic: Favorite Pornstars from the 2000's (Retired)

Jump To: