Why some Women do more Girl/Girl than Girl/Guy ?

AuthorTopic
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 06:55:02 PM
hey guys I am wondering why some Porn Actresses do mostly girl/girl scenes more so than Girl/Guy scenes when Girl/Girl scenes pay less than Girl/Guy scenes, I know one of the reasons why is that some women have Jealous Boyfriends that dont want to see thier women being banged by Men, but really if a girl wants to become extremly famous and make a lot of Money girl/girl scenes are like the lowest on the pay scale right along with solo Masterbation scenes, its only 5 women I know that started of thier careers doing girl/girl and mostly do girl/girl and are famous and thats Jenna Jameson,Jill Kelly,Janine,Marey Carey, and Felecia thats all I know from off the top of my head, does anyone know why those 5 particular women mostly do all girl scenes? and what suprises me is that Jenna Jameson is like one of the most famous high Paid Porn Actresses out there and made her career off of doing mostly females I dont know how she got to the top like that when a lot of Men say they dont get off from watching Girl/Girl scenes as much as they would a Guy/girl scene.

Edited by - JadaBlaze01 on Jun 24 2012

[Link]
ninja1
Senior Member

3051 Posts
1/08
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 07:36:58 PM
Maybe it is what they prefer to do. Or maybe the people who produce g/g scenes and solo masturbation scenes recognize the women who are good at it, and hire them because of their talent. Not everyone is good at g/g and solo. For b/g all a girl has to do is let the guy take over and let him control everything, and do what the director says, and fuck; which requires different/less skill than it takes to keep the viewer entertained/engaged all by yourself for 20+ minutes, or to perform with another girl in a convincing/entertaining/relaxed way for 20+ minutes.
Go To Top of page [Link]
Shadow115
Member

65 Posts
7/09
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 07:42:30 PM
Some have jealous boyfriends/husbands, some do it just because they feel like it's cheating if they fuck another guy, some aren't comfortable shooting with guys on camera for whatever reason, some just prefer shooting with girls. I'm sure the answer varies. Plus, I'm not aware of the pay scale regarding guy/girl and lesbian, but I imagine if takes longer waiting for the cock if you're shooting scenes with men. Girls can just get straight to the action in lesbian scenes, which means they could probably shoot several scenes per day with women.

And regarding men not enjoying lesbian scenes as much as straight ones, speak for yourself. If every every lesbian scene was shot how Girlfriends Films, Mason, SweetheartVideo, Kissmegirl, and the like shoot them, I'd never watch anything else.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 24 2012 : 09:29:59 PM

And regarding men not enjoying lesbian scenes as much as straight ones, speak for yourself. If every every lesbian scene was shot how Girlfriends Films, Mason, SweetheartVideo, Kissmegirl, and the like shoot them, I'd never watch anything else.

Hey I am female so I dont understand or really get girl/girl scenes I am only speaking on what Male reviewers say when one of thier favorite Porn Starlets does another girl instead of doing a guy, a lot of men say" I would much rather see Jenna Jameson/or whoever thier favorite Porn Star is with a Real Dick in them rather than a Dildo", which makes sense ur one of the very few males that appreciate g/g.also I would like to know if anyone can tell me the exact reasons why those particular Porn Actresses I listed at the begining of the topic do more women than men? I am thinking Jenna Jameson started out doing a lot of women because of her rape and abuse by a Man so she felt more comfortable with Females, but what was Marey Carey, Jill Kelly, and Janine's reasons for mostly doing g/g during thier careers?

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11325 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 02:25:41 AM
Some of them are lesbians.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 11:08:16 AM


BlackSix wrote:
Some of them are lesbians.



I honesty dont think there are hardly any straight women in Porn as they all have done other girls at some point in thier career some more than others I dont think they are Lesbians but maybe just Bi, the only straight women I know in Porn are Tera Patrick and Midori as they have never done girl/girl scenes

Go To Top of page [Link]
pat362
Senior Member

4315 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 01:06:02 PM
^I think you are confusing gay for pay with actual lesbian and gay performers. There are plenty of women and some men that shoot porn for the gay and lesbian market that don't happen to be gay or lesbian. I won't speak for guys shooting gay porn but many female performers only do G/G and I'm sure you have seen the reason why they do that. Although it's true that lesbian porn normally pays a lot less than a standard B/G. The major advantage is that there are a lot less danger of getting an STD, penetration is usually with a few fingers and some toys so no guy pile driving into you for an hour to get a 30 minute scene. You don't have to get a cum shot to the face or have to swallow cum or even suck a guys dick after it's been in your ass. I can see the appeal in girls wanting to shoot a nice simple G/G scene where there is a little bit of kissing, little to no penetration and they don't have to shower for 20 minutes to get the guys cum out of their hair.
Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 02:20:15 PM

^

Thats another thing I want to know which Female Performers are actually gay/Bi as oppose to performers that are straight and do Gay for Pay? I really dont beleive in the concept of Gay For Pay cause I think traditionally if a person has sex with somone of the same sex on or off Camera that makes them Gay so I dont understand that Gay for Pay Concept, Peter North did Gay Porn before he started doing straight Porn and I will always consider Peter North as a Gay Male Performer, also there is risk of STDs with Girl/Girl sex cause if a women has Herpes and another Women puts thier Mouth on her Genitals that women is gonna get Herpes too, so I dont know why its a common perception that Girl/Girl Porn is safer than Boy/Girl Scenes when u can still catch somthing.

Go To Top of page [Link]
jizzyjay
Member

748 Posts
10/07
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 03:58:32 PM
It'been years since Peter North did any gay scenes,what does a guy has to do to prove he's stricly female.Peter has his own production company now I'm sure if he wanted to he could had done as many gay scenes as he wanted.I agree with the jealous boyfriend and for soem mis guided reason I think some female think it's not as bad to do women as opse to doing men and I also think some females think they won''t catch anything doing women also.Just my 2 cents.
Go To Top of page [Link]
phaedrus
Member

246 Posts
12/08
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 04:47:21 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:

And regarding men not enjoying lesbian scenes as much as straight ones, speak for yourself. If every every lesbian scene was shot how Girlfriends Films, Mason, SweetheartVideo, Kissmegirl, and the like shoot them, I'd never watch anything else.


Hey I am female so I dont understand or really get girl/girl scenes

snip


I agree with the sentiment expressed by Shadow115 particularly regarding GFF. The best explanation I ever heard as to why a good number of men enjoy G/G so much comes from a Paul Reiser quote said when asked this very question by I think his blushing bride, Helen Hunt on the tv show Mad About You. Reiser's chracter said, ""Because, frankly, I agree with both of them."

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 25 2012 : 08:15:06 PM


jizzyjay wrote:
It'been years since Peter North did any gay scenes,what does a guy has to do to prove he's stricly female.Peter has his own production company now I'm sure if he wanted to he could had done as many gay scenes as he wanted.I agree with the jealous boyfriend and for soem mis guided reason I think some female think it's not as bad to do women as opse to doing men and I also think some females think they won''t catch anything doing women also.Just my 2 cents.

Peter North is Gay and its somthing he has been denying for years, Peter North was a Bottom Man when he did Gay Porn so the Man is Gay and trying to run away from Reality I dont care how many women he does now the fact that he was a Bottom man in Gay Porn speaks for itself.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11325 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 02:50:18 AM
Just because you do a few gay scenes doesn't make you gay, identifying and living your life as a gay man makes you gay. You could say that Peter North is bisexual, that perhaps would be closer to the truth.

BTW, other male performers from approx the same era as North who did gay scenes: Paul Thomas, Jamie Gillis, Wade Nichols, Ron Dorfman, Zebedy Colt, George Payne, Jack Wrangler and that's not counting Tom Byron and Ron Jeremy who did scenes with transexuals which is at the very least 'queer.'

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11325 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 02:51:51 AM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:
Thats another thing I want to know which Female Performers are actually gay/Bi as oppose to performers that are straight and do Gay for Pay?

If you watch the interview segment in Club 59 (Elegant Angel's g/g line) videos some of the performers talk about preferring women or only have sex with women both on and off camera.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JohnW
Senior Member

5472 Posts
6/08
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 04:09:34 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:

Peter North is Gay and its somthing he has been denying for years, Peter North was a Bottom Man when he did Gay Porn so the Man is Gay and trying to run away from Reality I dont care how many women he does now the fact that he was a Bottom man in Gay Porn speaks for itself.



You must be kidding. Just consider for a second how you are treating males as compared to females. What you're saying about Peter North is equal to calling every female porn performer degrading terms for "lesbian" as the majority of them have done way more gay scenes than Peter North. I don't see you or anyone else doing that here on ADT (and thank god for that, this place would be extremely unpleasant then).
Go To Top of page [Link]
KatjaKassin
Senior Member

1531 Posts
5/03
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 04:26:51 PM
Firs off it's socially more acceptable for women to have same sex experience. Let's say you are
a man dating a girl and eventually she told you that during her college time she had some sexual encounters with her female room mate. I can barely imagine a guy who would break off the relationship.
In contrary let's say you are male and you confess a same sex experience to your girlfriend. It's not quite the same. Btw, same sex contact in social context between friends or family is more frequent and intimate between female partners than male interaction. For example, mother-daughter pairs would touch/hug more and closer than father-son couples.

From personal experience I can tell you that male partners usually don't mind their girlfriend performing solo or girl/girl scenes but they do go all crazy when their woman does a scene with another guy. Men are very territorial and in general are more bothered by sexual "infidelity" while women are more jealous when their partner has a close emotional connections to someone else.

Money is not always the main concern, the fact that performing with male actors is a big obstacle in a relationship is something that might influence some actresses' decision on what type of scenes they will shoot.

Go To Top of page [Link]
gagagirl
Member

kiss this ;)
11 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 04:57:03 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:
hey guys I am wondering why some Porn Actresses do mostly girl/girl scenes more so than Girl/Guy scenes when Girl/Girl scenes pay less than Girl/Guy scenes, I know one of the reasons why is that some women have Jealous Boyfriends that dont want to see thier women being banged by Men, but really if a girl wants to become extremly famous and make a lot of Money girl/girl scenes are like the lowest on the pay scale right along with solo Masterbation scenes, its only 5 women I know that started of thier careers doing girl/girl and mostly do girl/girl and are famous and thats Jenna Jameson,Jill Kelly,Janine,Marey Carey, and Felecia thats all I know from off the top of my head, does anyone know why those 5 particular women mostly do all girl scenes? and what suprises me is that Jenna Jameson is like one of the most famous high Paid Porn Actresses out there and made her career off of doing mostly females I dont know how she got to the top like that when a lot of Men say they dont get off from watching Girl/Girl scenes as much as they would a Guy/girl scene.

Edited by - JadaBlaze01 on Jun 24 2012


wow, i thought men got off more with girl/girl! as a bisexual woman i really love watching this stuff and so does my baby daddy. and just personally i think my sex life is so much more fun with a woman joining us. but that's a personal preference i guess

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 05:14:12 PM


BlackSix wrote:
Just because you do a few gay scenes doesn't make you gay, identifying and living your life as a gay man makes you gay. You could say that Peter North is bisexual, that perhaps would be closer to the truth.



in the majority of societies eyes any man that takes it in the Butt and is a bottom feeder is considered Homosexual any man that consents to getting sodomized by another man is gay, thats what Peter North did and anytime interviewers ask him about it he denies it cause he is probaly ashamed of his Homosexuality or trying to suppress it by doing straight Boy/Girl scenes, I dont know anything about Tom Byron, Ron Jeremy or Paul Thomas doing Gay Porn I think its a rumour just like its a Rumour that Brian Pumper does Gay Porn but its not true, the only Homosexual Men that do Gay and Straight porn or have done it are Peter North,Kurt Lockwood,and Christian XXX, the only thing is Christian XXX is opened and Honest about his Homosexuality and doesnt deny being Gay. he is comfortable with his Sexuality.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 05:20:39 PM


JohnW wrote:


JadaBlaze01 wrote:

Peter North is Gay and its somthing he has been denying for years, Peter North was a Bottom Man when he did Gay Porn so the Man is Gay and trying to run away from Reality I dont care how many women he does now the fact that he was a Bottom man in Gay Porn speaks for itself.



You must be kidding. Just consider for a second how you are treating males as compared to females. What you're saying about Peter North is equal to calling every female porn performer degrading terms for "lesbian" as the majority of them have done way more gay scenes than Peter North. I don't see you or anyone else doing that here on ADT (and thank god for that, this place would be extremely unpleasant then).

I am not being degrading I didnt make any Gay Slurs what a persons Sexual Preference is there choice I am for gay rights i apologize if I came off like that, but what I am saying other Male Performers have said the same thing about Peter North , Tom Byron mentioned in a Interview that Peter North Denies that he was a Bottom Man in Gay Porn back in the 80s, Tom Byron said he needs to come forth and be honest about what he did, I am just going by what I read from other Porn Actors and fans have said.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JohnW
Senior Member

5472 Posts
6/08
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 05:28:14 PM
Uhm, just a look at the post before your the one above pretty much sums up how differently you are treating men and women in this regard. And your attitude toward men who dare to deviate in the slightest from the norm is quite obvious in your choice of words.
Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 06:46:28 PM


JohnW wrote:
Uhm, just a look at the post before your the one above pretty much sums up how differently you are treating men and women in this regard. And your attitude toward men who dare to deviate in the slightest from the norm is quite obvious in your choice of words.

I have nothing against Men who decide to go both ways the problem is that u HIV is a risk factor for men who want to do both Gay Male Porn and Straight Porn, HIV is very high in the Gay Male Porn circuit and for a Male performer to sway back and forth and do unprotected Boy/Girl Scenes in Straight Porn is putting those female Performers life at risk. thier isnt really a HIV risk when females decide to do other women thats the difference. Thats why is dangerous and risky for Male Performers do go from doing Bareback Gay Porn Scenes then decide to go back to straight Porn and have unprotected Scenes with female Performers.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 26 2012 : 06:46:54 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:


JohnW wrote:
Uhm, just a look at the post before your the one above pretty much sums up how differently you are treating men and women in this regard. And your attitude toward men who dare to deviate in the slightest from the norm is quite obvious in your choice of words.

I have nothing against Men who decide to go both ways the problem is that HIV is a risk factor for men who want to do both Gay Male Porn and Straight Porn, HIV is very high in the Gay Male Porn circuit and for a Male performer to sway back and forth and do unprotected Boy/Girl Scenes in Straight Porn is putting those female Performers life at risk. thier isnt really a HIV risk when females decide to do other women thats the difference. Thats why is dangerous and risky for Male Performers do go from doing Bareback Gay Porn Scenes then decide to go back to straight Porn and have unprotected Scenes with female Performers.


Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11325 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jun 27 2012 : 03:24:25 AM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:

in the majority of societies eyes any man that takes it in the Butt and is a bottom feeder is considered Homosexual any man that consents to getting sodomized by another man is gay...I dont know anything about Tom Byron, Ron Jeremy or Paul Thomas doing Gay Porn I think its a rumour...


If you don't mean to be pejorative you should be more careful with your words, 'bottom feeder' certainly sounds negative.

It's no rumour that Paul Thomas did at least one gay scene, I've seen it, ditto the Tom Byron stills with a transexual and Ron Jeremy's scenes with transexuals.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jun 27 2012 : 03:31:26 PM
^
JadaBlaze01 wrote:
I used the term Bottom because in Gay Porn they say if ur a Bottom man or a top man its somthing that people who make Gay Porn say its not somthing I made up.

Go To Top of page [Link]
BlackSix
Senior Member

pornography wasn't sex but fantasies of an impossibly hospitable world
11325 Posts
9/07
Posted - Jun 28 2012 : 02:28:02 AM
Bottom is a common term, bottomfeeder is not.

Go To Top of page [Link]
madscientist
Member

Female porn watcher.
11 Posts
1/12
Posted - Jun 29 2012 : 08:03:07 PM
Are you just using "gay" all the time when the term should be "bisexual?"

And where does Christian XXX say he's gay? I'm pretty sure he was in a long-term relationship with Phoenix Marie at one point, who is most assuredly not a man. If she is, then she does an absolutely AMAZING tuck job.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Peoples Temple
Member

People tell lies my friend. Some people like publicity. I don't like publicity.
700 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 02:49:53 PM
This is an interesting thread with some thought provoking responses. I think this boils down to a personal choice for each person and many performers will keep their choices private.

I recall Blondie from the 80s would perform only with Tony Montana, her then boyfriend, and no other guy. Yet she would do girl/girl scenes. Meanwhile Tony Montana would perform with other women and not just with Blondie. As a big fan of Blondie, I was disappointed she did not appear with other male talent and could not figure it out. Some things just don't make sense.

I don't see getting paid the most to necessarily be the number one priority in why people choose what they do.

Edited by - Peoples Temple on 6/30/2012 3:01:15 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
Gore Gore Girl
Doctor of the Erotic Arts

www.goregoregirl.com
7597 Posts
1/09
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 03:33:20 PM


madscientist wrote:
Are you just using "gay" all the time when the term should be "bisexual?"

And where does Christian XXX say he's gay? I'm pretty sure he was in a long-term relationship with Phoenix Marie at one point, who is most assuredly not a man. If she is, then she does an absolutely AMAZING tuck job.


Yes, she/he is speaking as if there are only two sexual identities: gay and straight. Of course there are many more. Apparently, one act of gayness irrevocably alters a straight man's sexual identity, but a single act of straightness does not alter a gay man's in the same way.

And I, too, thought I read somewhere that Christian identifies as straight.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 6/30/2012 3:33:38 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
pat362
Senior Member

4315 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 04:10:10 PM


I recall Blondie from the 80s would perform only with Tony Montana, her then boyfriend, and no other guy. Yet she would do girl/girl scenes. Meanwhile Tony Montana would perform with other women and not just with Blondie.

Just because a guy is a porn performer doesn't mean that he can't be a jealous jerk as well. Case in point with Blondie. Tony had no problem having sex with other women on film but he didn't want Blondie to have sex with other guys. I think that's one of the reasons why she didn't last very long in the porn industry. Even in the hey days of porn. Limiting yourself to only one male performer is more or less career suicide. Especially if said performer is not everyone's cup of tea.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Peoples Temple
Member

People tell lies my friend. Some people like publicity. I don't like publicity.
700 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 04:50:49 PM


pat362 wrote:
Tony had no problem having sex with other women on film but he didn't want Blondie to have sex with other guys.

I know this but it never made much sense. Do as I say, not as I do is a fast track to splitsville.

Go To Top of page [Link]
madscientist
Member

Female porn watcher.
11 Posts
1/12
Posted - Jun 30 2012 : 11:16:18 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:


madscientist wrote:
Are you just using "gay" all the time when the term should be "bisexual?"

And where does Christian XXX say he's gay? I'm pretty sure he was in a long-term relationship with Phoenix Marie at one point, who is most assuredly not a man. If she is, then she does an absolutely AMAZING tuck job.


Yes, she/he is speaking as if there are only two sexual identities: gay and straight. Of course there are many more. Apparently, one act of gayness irrevocably alters a straight man's sexual identity, but a single act of straightness does not alter a gay man's in the same way.

And I, too, thought I read somewhere that Christian identifies as straight.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 6/30/2012 3:33:38 PM


She tries so hard to sound well-informed when every paragraph-long, run-on sentence betrays otherwise. I suspect that she's not really looking for an answer to her stated question.

Go To Top of page [Link]
pat362
Senior Member

4315 Posts
3/10
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 09:00:14 AM


I know this but it never made much sense. Do as I say, not as I do is a fast track to splitsville.

You'd think so but I'm pretty sure that there's a number of porn performers that have been in that situation and they still stayed with the guy for quite a long time.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 05:22:17 PM


madscientist wrote:
Are you just using "gay" all the time when the term should be "bisexual?"

And where does Christian XXX say he's gay? I'm pretty sure he was in a long-term relationship with Phoenix Marie at one point, who is most assuredly not a man. If she is, then she does an absolutely AMAZING tuck job.


Christian XXX does both Gay and Straight Porn,so yes he is Gay he admitted it.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 05:28:00 PM


Gore Gore Girl wrote:


Yes, she/he is speaking as if there are only two sexual identities: gay and straight. Of course there are many more. Apparently, one act of gayness irrevocably alters a straight man's sexual identity, but a single act of straightness does not alter a gay man's in the same way.

And I, too, thought I read somewhere that Christian identifies as straight.

Edited by - Gore Gore Girl on 6/30/2012 3:33:38 PM


Christian XXX does Gay Porn also as well as straight scenes, I dont beleive in the concept of Gay for Pay when it comes to male performers i think if a man does Gay Porn and he takes the Bottom he is Homosexual no matter what he identifies as, in the eyes in society its just not as easy for Men to switch back and forth and be considered straight thats one of the few double standards that Men have.

Go To Top of page [Link]
JadaBlaze01
Member

325 Posts
1/11
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 05:34:46 PM

She tries so hard to sound well-informed when every paragraph-long, run-on sentence betrays otherwise. I suspect that she's not really looking for an answer to her stated question.


u know I really dont understand why get angry at me for what society as a whole thinks and feels,most people feel that if a Man has sex with another man he is gay, people arent gonna say " oh he is just messing around or trying o expierment", straight Porn has Girl/ Girl scenes and it is not considered Gay Porn, why doesnt Straight Porn throw in a Guy/Guy scenes? cause Guy/Guy Porn is considered Gay Porn performed by Gay Males and its a total different niche.

Go To Top of page [Link]
fevrinnn
Member

72 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 06:42:01 PM
Christian isnt gay. He had a relationship with Phoenix Marie and he was very cut up about it when they split. Work and private life are different things for a pro performer.

http://www.christiansingstheblues.com Sept 2011 entry

Edited by - fevrinnn on 7/1/2012 6:48:13 PM

Edited by - fevrinnn on 7/1/2012 6:56:00 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
fevrinnn
Member

72 Posts
6/12
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 07:02:06 PM
Agh, what am i doing. I was weak, too weak to resist. See you all around.

I'm glad we've now covered comprehensively the issue of why some women do more girl/girl than boy/girl. It's been educational. And i mean that. Ho hum.

Go To Top of page [Link]
Peoples Temple
Member

People tell lies my friend. Some people like publicity. I don't like publicity.
700 Posts
5/11
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 08:22:43 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:


if a Man has sex with another man he is gay


I agree with most of your points, but there is a difference between Gay and Bi-Sexual. There is also a distinction as to what someone does for a living and their private lives. Labels can be argued to no end, even the experts on human sexuality disagree with one another.

If a man has had consensual sex with both men and women I would say he fits into either the Gay or Bi-Sexual category. Peter North is approaching almost 2,000 releases and yet did perform in just a few Gay films at the beginning of his career. When asked about the Gay films in interviews he was vehement that he is not Gay. You draw whatever opinion you wish, in the end though, does it really make any difference what label is put on a performer?

Go To Top of page [Link]
madscientist
Member

Female porn watcher.
11 Posts
1/12
Posted - Jul 1 2012 : 10:17:34 PM


JadaBlaze01 wrote:

u know I really dont understand why get angry at me for what society as a whole thinks and feels,most people feel that if a Man has sex with another man he is gay, people arent gonna say " oh he is just messing around or trying o expierment", straight Porn has Girl/ Girl scenes and it is not considered Gay Porn, why doesnt Straight Porn throw in a Guy/Guy scenes? cause Guy/Guy Porn is considered Gay Porn performed by Gay Males and its a total different niche.


I'm not emotionally affected by any of this. I'm mostly perplexed by your insistence of what it is that "most people" think. "Most people" seems to be actually referring to you and what you think, and as I roll all of this around in my head, I have no idea what the point of this thread is.

I'm well aware that there is a difference between how guy/guy and girl/girl porn is defined and marketed. Do I agree with it? Not necessarily, but I'm also aware that I am not a part of porn's key demographic. All I can say is that it's a shame that as a person liberal enough to watch and discuss porn with other viewers that you're not open enough be accepting of how others define their own sexuality.

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> The Porn Pool
Previous topic: why get boob jobs when most everyone hates them?

Next topic: where to buy porn dvds? (topic moved)

Jump To: