Featured New Release
Girl Fantasy
Studio: Abby Winters
Release date: 10/15/2014



all new releases

YaniX Films

AuthorTopic
YaniX
Member


"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 7 2014 : 01:57:13 AM
I figured this would be a great way to launch myself back into the game! Announcing my up and coming feature for AireRose Titled, " Female Seduction".
It has been a few adventerous years on hiatus, but glad to be back from my broad travels and experiences.
Stay Tuned, for many more titles that will be coming your way from me!
As always, I'm open to suggestions and wishes from the fans! So keep in touch, and I'll do the same.
Check out and like my Twitter, to stay up to date with whats new and more photos. https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

[Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 7 2014 : 01:59:08 AM
Heres a sneak peak from "Female Seduction" of August Ames…

Female-Seduction-August-Topless-Web.jpg


YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 8 2014 : 03:42:56 AM
Female-Seduction-August-against-glass-Web.jpg
Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 8 2014 : 03:50:23 AM
Female-Seduction-Girls-in-feather-masks-Web.jpg

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
franco
Member

852 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 9 2014 : 05:10:23 PM
great to see u back. looks like great casting. awesome girls. what genre's u plan to shoot?
Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 10 2014 : 12:41:21 AM


franco wrote:
great to see u back. looks like great casting. awesome girls. what genre's u plan to shoot?

Thank you Franco
The ones Im shooting are
GG
GGA
BG
BGA
BG interracial
PoV
Thats what I shoot so far!
If you have any ideas Im all ears!

Go To Top of page [Link]
PhDD
Member

311 Posts
11/13
Posted - May 10 2014 : 09:14:56 AM


YaniX wrote:

Thank you Franco
The ones Im shooting are
GG
GGA
BG
BGA
BG interracial
PoV
Thats what I shoot so far!
If you have any ideas Im all ears!


Are you going to do a majority of the DVDs at Airerose?

If you do a teen themed dvd some good names are Karla Kush, Aidra Fox, Scarlet Red, Lexi Davis, Lucy Tyler and Candace Dare

Go To Top of page [Link]
franco
Member

852 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 10 2014 : 02:14:04 PM
reading these boards I would think some milf stuff and I am not sure if you could budget it but some ir gangbang because it seems like that is requested a lot of dogfart thread. not only black guys and white girl but white guys with black girl too.
Go To Top of page [Link]
franco
Member

852 Posts
1/08
Posted - May 10 2014 : 02:14:35 PM
also porn wit a storyline/build up
Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 10 2014 : 03:58:36 PM


PhDD wrote:


YaniX wrote:

Thank you Franco
The ones Im shooting are
GG
GGA
BG
BGA
BG interracial
PoV
Thats what I shoot so far!
If you have any ideas Im all ears!


Are you going to do a majority of the DVDs at Airerose?

If you do a teen themed dvd some good names are Karla Kush, Aidra Fox, Scarlet Red, Lexi Davis, Lucy Tyler and Candace Dare


Im a FreeLancer Shooter so who ever hires me to get the job done, Im in! I just love to shoot!
I ll will shoot as many movies as AireRose lets me!
Im am also starting to shoot for other companies as well! I ll keep you posted!
I Shot 4 movies for Exquisite Multimedia! I ll ask them if I can post some of those photos as well!
I would love to do some Teen themed Those are some foxy girls you mentioned!


YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 10 2014 : 03:59:23 PM


franco wrote:
reading these boards I would think some milf stuff and I am not sure if you could budget it but some ir gangbang because it seems like that is requested a lot of dogfart thread. not only black guys and white girl but white guys with black girl too.

Im game!

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 10 2014 : 04:02:30 PM


franco wrote:
also porn wit a storyline/build up

Yes have a couple stories
Lets see if anyone wants to pick them up to be shoot!
Build ups are fun! I do a lot of tease and showing off the girls bodies for build up! Since I think the girls are sexy and should be shown off! Then get into some heavy pounding!
I add little story build ups for fun when a company lets me or I just go the more real root. I like to get to know the ladies first before I shoot them and just have normal conversations. Hopefully some companies will keep this in the movie or BTS!

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
PhDD
Member

311 Posts
11/13
Posted - May 11 2014 : 03:30:22 AM
Madelyn Monroe has been wanting to shoot some scenes. Haven't seen her in a lot of new stuff. If you could get her it would be great

c4212f1b977e45f6841f1b4aa66762aa5a3952.jpg
PICS


Edited by - PhDD on 5/11/2014 5:03:28 PM

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 12 2014 : 05:36:59 PM


PhDD wrote:
Madelyn Monroe has been wanting to shoot some scenes. Haven't seen her in a lot of new stuff. If you could get her it would be great

c4212f1b977e45f6841f1b4aa66762aa5a3952.jpg
PICS


Edited by - PhDD on 5/11/2014 5:03:28 PM


Cool thanks for the heads up! PhDD

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 15 2014 : 05:03:48 PM
Another photos from "Female Seduction"
Female-Seduction-Three-booties-Web.jpg
https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
YaniX
Member

"Time to Rumble"
20 Posts
5/14
Posted - May 23 2014 : 08:10:36 PM
Fire&Water-AireRose-for-web-done.jpg

Lets bring up the heat this weekend!!!
https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

YaniX https://twitter.com/YaniXFilms

Go To Top of page [Link]
All Forums -> Porn News - Press Releases
Previous topic: Immoral Productions Present Spin Suck Fuck 12

Next topic: Trailer: Secret Life of a Lesbian

Jump To: